We are Costellos

By _crazy_hooman_

•[COMPLETED]• Book-2 of Costello series This is a sequel of the book "I'm a Costello" I would suggest to rea... More

A/N
Introduction
(1) One month
(2) Underground Battle
(3) Spies
(4) Lead
(5) Plan
(6) Auction
(7) Strategy
(8) Rescued
(9) Finally home (part 1)
(10) Finally home (part 2)
(11) Yup I'm dating
(12) Chilling Together
(13) Everyone knows
(14) Vladimir dies
(15) Back Home?
(16) Last night in Italy
(17) Squad's bigger now!
(18) Bandits gang
(19) Ben's sister?
(20) Claire meets everyone
(21) Unexpected Attack
(22) The Cobras
(23) Revelations
(24) Mock Fight
(25) Kai's birthday
(26) Chaos in Italy
(27) Attack
(28) Recover
(29) Recover (2)
(30) Angry
(31) Apology accepted
(32) Date
(33) The one after the date
(34) Squad shocked
(35) Killer's Identity
(36) Madison's secret
(37) Mission
(38) Shocking Revelations
(39) Madison Henry Diaz
(40) Family's Complete
(41) Youngest Diaz
(42) Matteo's birthday
(43) Celebration Continues
(44) Funday
(45) Happily saved
(46) One year
(47) Texas
(48) Lunch at Perry's
(49) Attack on Diaz
(50) Clouds of distress
(51) Proposal
(52) Marriage
(53) The special night
(54) Wedding gift
(55) Successful Attack
(56) Sick
(57) Max's birthday
(58) Twin bond
(59) Forced Deal
(60) Fight
(61) Meeting Henry
(62) Reunited Diaz family
(63) Revelation(s)
(65) Nicolas
(66) WAR- 1
(67) WAR- 2
(68) Hospital
(69) Reminiscence
(70) Awake
(71) The end
Bonus (1)
Bonus (2)
Bonus (3)
THANK YOU
A/N- (Interpretations/ Designs)

(64) Found him?

23.2K 756 543
By _crazy_hooman_

Valentina's POV:

We have all been working for two hours now.

"Dammit! I can't believe we actually spent an hour searching for a guy who is dead", Xavier groans.

"I know right!", Ryan sighs.

"Yet another lead gone into the drain", Micheal shakes his head in disbelief.

"Don't lose hope Micheal. We'll still find him", Enzo smiled.

"How Enzo? We're literally not reaching anywhere", Rafael grunted.

"I know Raf that this must be pretty depressing but think positive. That's all we can do", Ales smiled sympathetically.

We all nod at them.

"Any ideas guys?", I ask leaning on the couch.

"One. Find the people who helped deliver the baby Diaz seven years ago. Then enquire about him", Matteo shrugged

We all thought about it and it actually seemed like the only idea left.

"How do we do it? I've already tried. The hospital won't give personal information about any patients", Mady sighs leaning on the couch.

"Even if we are family?", Micheal frowned.

Mady shakes her head.

"It's still private information that to seven years old. I doubt they will hand it over to us just like that. Even if they do give it.. it'll have many formalities to finish", Claire said sympathetically.

"Then what do we do?", Savannah asked sighing.

"Duh..we threaten the hospital authority to give the information", Xander shrugs.

We all look at him and give him a 'are you serious' look.

"What? He's right actually. We always do this anyway in our business so what's the big deal", Micheal asked curiously

"You very well know we only do that to criminals and not innocents. Just because we're in the mafia it doesn't mean we take unfair advantage of that", Ben shakes his head in disagreement.

"He's right. You know our rules boys", Ales said firmly.

My brothers sigh and nod reluctantly knowing we can't break rules.

"But Ben and Ales we don't have a choice really. We're literally on a time constraint. If we don't hurry up Dimitri might reach him before we do", I sigh sheepishly.

They both look at me and then at each other as if debating it.

"Guys I'm against this too, but I don't want to take any risks. This is about my brother and I can't care much about rules please. We won't be so harsh on them okay? Just..a..simple harmless threat", Rafael tried to reason.

Ales and Ben gave their friend a look but then sighed and nodded in understanding.

"Fine let's do it. Val and the squad can go get this job done", Elijah smiled.

My squad stood up and cheered. Micheal and I smirk and nod finally happy we're going somewhere with this.

My brothers and Rafael share a concerned look seeing our enthusiasm. Sav and Claire looked happy seeing us though.

"Should I be worried about how excited they are for threatening information out of someone?", Henry asked unsure to my Dad and Louis.

"Nah. They're good kids", Dad said nonchalantly.

"Yeah with actual emotions in them. They're weird..but you'll get used to it", Louis shrugged nonchalantly.

My brothers and Diaz family laugh their asses off looking at our faces.

"Now go and come soon. Call us if you need anything", Ben chuckled.

We nod and leave rolling our eyes with Iris, Liam and Kai muttering about how everyone takes them lightly. Ethan groans and smacks them next making Me, Micheal, Mady, Ryan and Stacy laugh.

We get inside our car and drove towards the hospital. We soon reach and get out.

We walk inside the hospital and the sight was the same of any other hospital. The reception has some people..staff and patients.

"There are many people here and we can't do anything that kind here", I sigh looking around.

Threatening in front of so many...nah I'm good.

"I agree. This place is filled with people. We need more of a private place", Ryan said.

"But where?", Iris asked curiously.

"We'll find that soon, but right now we have to find the person who we can question this about and.. possibly threaten", Kai said seriously.

We all nod sighing.

"He's right. I guess we should find someone who's been in the hospital when my mother gave birth to my brother. So basically an old staff or doctor", Micheal said shrugged

Hmm smart.

"Yeah. Mady you have the records of the staff members when you hacked into their system right?", Ethan asked hopefully.

"I did, but I gave them to Ryan and Stacy for the research when we were finding the doctor", Mady replied.

"Yeah I have the staff details in my phone", Stacy nods taking her phone out.

We all surrounded her and looked at the phone as she opened the file and scrolled through the details.

"Will she work? She has been here for 10 years", Iris asked pointing at a doctor's detail.

"Hmm I don't think so. Even if she was here she most likely wasn't anywhere around the time of the delivery", Ryan said shaking his head.

"How can you be so sure?", Micheal asked curiously.

"Because she is 30 years old right now. Seven years ago she must have been 23. She probably was a student and not completely in practice", I said understanding.

"Hmm", My friends nod and we continue looking for another staff or doctor that can help us out.

We went through all those staffs which have been working here for more than seven years.

"Hey! Look at this one", Kai suddenly pointed at a doctor's name.

We all read through the details of him and he almost fit perfectly.

"He'll work I guess", I nod.

"He has to. Remember we don't have much time", Stacy sighs sadly.

Micheal sighs worried.

"Okay let's go and find him in here and if we don't find him in the hospital we'll attack..no sorry visit his house", Liam smiled sheepishly correcting himself.

We all shake our head smiling and went inside. We walked to the receptionist first.

"Excuse me", Micheal spoke to her.

She looked up adjusting her glasses on her nose with a curious expression on her face which was then replaced by a polite smile.

"Yes. How may I help you?", She asked.

"We're here to see Dr. Davis. Is he available right now?", I asked softly.

"Yeah he is. He just finished a surgery so he must be in his office", She smiled and nodded.

"Okay so can you tell us where his office is?", Ryan asked

"Do you have an appointment?", She asked curiously.

We shared a look and then nodded.

"Uh yeah we do. He's expecting us", Ethan lied.

"Okay then. You can go ahead to the second floor and the last office in the hall is his. You'll see his name on the wall", She smiled and got back to her work.

We grinned at each other and left to go meet this man. We entered the lift and went to the second floor. Then we walked towards the office we are directed to.

We see his office and look at each other and nod. We enter the office without knocking and saw him sitting on his chair doing some work. He looked in his early forties.

He looked up when we came in and stared at us curiously.

"Dr. Davis?", I asked to confirm.

"Yes? But I didn't know I had an appointment today with anyone", He said frowning.

"You don't", Stacy shakes her head.

"We came here to talk to you about a patient", Liam said.

He looked at us confused.

"Which patient?", He asked.

"We're here to ask you something about a patient who was attended by late Dr. Williams seven years ago", Ethan said.

The doctor looked surprised and then suspicious. He put his hands on the table and leaned on it.

"May I ask why are you asking about it? A seven year old case especially Dr. Williams. Also who are you?", He asked looking at us skeptically.

"That's not important. We just need to know about that case", I said resisting the urge to roll my eyes knowing we will have to force him to speak.

"I'm sorry but I'm not authorised to speak about any case let it be mine or Dr. Williams", He shakes his head as a no.

We all sigh looking at him.

"Dr Davis it's important and that's why we need to talk to you about that as we can't talk to Dr William", Micheal almost grit his teeth.

I know he was getting impatient as we were on a running clock.

"I'm sorry but it's against our rules and regulations. We can't just give you any information on a patient especially such an old case unless you're a cop and you have a warrant which I doubt because you look too young for that", Dr Davis said sternly.

My friends look at him restlessly.

"That patient was my mother. I would like to know something about it", Micheal said irritated

The doctor raised his eyebrows and looked at Micheal curiously.

"Look whatever it is. You need to get permission from the higher authorities to access any information of a patient. Now I have work so you may leave", Dr Davis said seriously and got back to his work.

My friends and I look at him with our jaw clenched. I mean I understand he's only following his rules and regulations but this is a serious matter.

There goes our way to be polite.

I walk towards the door and locked it. Kai and Liam go and stand behind the doctor's chair crossing their arms. Iris and Stacy go and put the blinds of the windows.

Micheal and I stand in front of the desk while Ryan and Ethan were at our flanks.

All of us had our serious mission faces on.

The doctor looked at all of us doing this with uncertainty, shock and annoyance in his face.

"What is going on? I asked you to leave so leave before I call the security", Dr Davis warned us.

"We need answers and we won't leave without it", I said with a deadpanned expression.

Dr Davis was pissed. He picked up his phone to call the security and Ethan was quick to disconnect it before he dialed.

"What the hell? Get out now", Dr Davis stands up angrily.

Kai and Liam roll their eyes and push him back down on the seat from behind.

"Look we don't wanna hurt you. We literally just want some answers", Iris sighs.

Dr Davis had a pissed off face.

"So this is the file of that case. Do you remember it?", Micheal put the file in front of him.

He glances at it and then looks back at us adamantly.

I sigh and take out my gun and cock it to scare him. He indeed looked scared as his eyes went wide and mouth open.

"Gun", He whispered lowly scared.

"We don't have much time and we won't hesitate to use forceful measures even though we don't want to. This is nothing personal about you but my friend over here. So start talking", Ryan said seriously.

The doctor gulped still looking at my gun in my hand. He reluctantly opened the file and read it.

"Yeah I do remember this case. Me and Dr Williams were working together on it. It was a serious case. I remember it because I have only had this one case in my life with the patient with gun wounds", Dr Davis nods looking at the file.

Micheal closed his eyes for a bit and took a deep breath and opened it again not looking rattled at all, but I knew he was.

"She was your mother? Because we couldn't find her family and she refused to tell anything about her family", Dr Davis looked surprised.

Micheal was controlling his emotions so I decided to speak not wanting to overwhelm him.

"Yes. Mrs Diaz was injured and we did not know she survived that and was got to a hospital", I replied.

"Do you work for a gang who does some shady shit or something?", The doctor asked.

"We do", Kai nods.

"That explains it. We knew she was attacked. I mean no one just randomly has bullet wounds by accident", Dr Davis sighs.

"Can you tell us everything that happened that day when she was bought here?", Micheal asked.

"Sure. I remember it was the end of my shift and a man had arrived into the hospital in panic with your mother. She was unconscious and was bleeding heavily. That man said he found your mother on the road on his way home. He got her here immediately. Dr William and I were the only doctors available so we immediately started her treatment as she was on the verge of dying. She was extremely serious and we knew she won't live long. We knew she was pregnant so we tried to save the child and we did deliver him. I remember he was a healthy boy. The mother woke up soon and she made us swear not to tell anyone about her being here after we told her she gave birth to her son. She was very afraid for some reason and paranoid too. She said her son was in danger and she can't afford to risk him. After two days she died on the hospital bed", Dr Davis sighs sympathetic.

We all looked at Micheal with tears in our eyes. He didn't have any tears though. He had emotion on his face, but I could see he was in pain.

"I can tell you that much that she was not in pain when she died. Infact she was so happy all the time with her boy. She knew she won't live long so she made the best of her left time. We tried a lot to get information on her family, but we couldn't find anything, so we assumed she didn't have any", De Davis said sadly looking at Micheal.

None of us spoke. Micheal suddenly cleared his throat and we all look at him.

"What happened to my brother?", Micheal asked seriously.

"Um I do remember we decided to put him into foster care, but one of the nurses that worked with us during your mother's delivery refused to send him to foster. She had grown close to your mother in those two days and I assumed she didn't want to send your brother to a random place so she decided to put him for adoption. But I'm not sure and have no idea what happened to her or him as she left this job later and I'm assuming she took him with her", Dr Davis said with a thinking face.

Another lead gone down?!

"WHAT?!", I yell.

He jumped in fear.

"Are you serious right now?", Ryan groans.

"How can you not know where she took my brother with her? Are you fucking serious?", Micheal said angrily.

"Look it's not my job to maintain a record of an employee even after they leave the job. So I'm sorry but I can't help you more than this", Dr Davis sighs apologetically.

We all were so frustrated.

"Do you have any contact number of this nurse?", Micheal demanded instead of asking.

Dr Davis hesitates.

"Oh just give it doc", Iris said annoyed.

I raise my gun and his eyes went wide as it was fixated on the gun.

"F-Fine. I-I can try", Dr Davis shutters and immediately started typing something on his laptop.

After a minute he stopped and looked at us turning the laptop towards us.

We read the nurse's details and I take a picture of it in my phone.

"Good working with you doc. We'll disturb you again if at all we need your help. Till then sayonara", Liam smiled wide and we all left amused.

The doctor looked intimidated by us though. He gulped and I'm sure he would have peed his pants if we stayed any longer.

We all get out of the hospital and get inside our car.

"Val I think you should try calling the nurse's number and see if she picks up. And if she does we can straight away go to her place", Kai suggested.

"Good idea", Ethan nods kissing Kai's cheek and making him blush.

Micheal was in the driver's seat and I was in the passenger's seat with the rest of our friends behind. They all looked at me expectantly and I get my phone.

"Do you wanna?", I ask Micheal if he wants to call.

"No..I-I um no you do it", Micheal said nervously.

I nod and smile softly at him comfortingly.

I dial the number and take a deep breath and look at everyone and they gave me encouraging smiles. I nod and call.

I put the phone in my ear and heard the ringing. Everyone was looking at me with hope and anticipation.

After five rings someone picked up the call.

"Hello?", I heard a female voice.

Hopes went up a bit.

"Um hello is this Amelia Bennett speaking?", I ask curiously remembering the nurse's name.

My friends and Micheal were on the edge of their seats.

"Yes it's me. May I know who is this?", She asked politely.

My heart skipped a beat. My eyes went wide and I frantically nod at my friends and boyfriend.

They started celebrating silently in the car. Like literally jumping and dancing not caring if they are hitting each other while doing so.

Micheal was looking at me with a shocked face which was slowly forming into a smile.

"Um hello?", Amelia called out when I didn't reply.

"Um yeah. I'm sorry. Hi my name is Valentina and I wanted to ask you about something really important if you don't mind", I said hopefully.

"Uh yeah okay?", She said unsure.

"I wanted to talk to you about a seven year old case you had worked in the hospital of New York. It was a pregnant lady with bullet wounds. I'm sure you must remember the patient?", I said carefully.

There was silence on the other side and it made me somehow sure.

"Why are you asking me about some case? Who are you?", She asked defensively.

She knew.

"Ma'am I know who Olivia Diaz is. She was attacked that day and her family thought she died and no one knew she actually gave birth to her son and now we know and her husband and family have been searching day and night for their seven year old boy for almost one and half years now. We have information that you took care of the boy when his mother passed away", I said slowly and calmly.

My friends and Micheal were looking at me with curiousity.

"I did take care of the child and how do you know about this?", She asked sternly.

"The little boy is my boyfriend's brother", I said softly.

Micheal looked at me with tears in his eyes.

"What?", She breathed out in shock.

"Yes. Ma'am we've been searching for the kid for a long time now. His Uncle has been searching him for five years. His father since the day he came to know about him", I sigh closing my eyes and leaning my head on the seat.

"Oh my god! This is so unexpected. I-I never thought I'll find the little one's family. I actually gave up. God this so shocking. Are you serious? Tell me his family is out there", She almost had a wavering voice.

"Yes ma'am. Infact his brother is sitting next to me almost crying in joy. Ma'am please tell me you know where he is", I said hopefully.

My heart was beating fast.

My friends crossed their fingers.

"I do. I adopted him", Amelia said softly and I could hear the happiness in her voice.

I gasped and my eyes filled with tears and I look at Micheal with a smile. Micheal understood immediately and his hands went on his face and he looked beyond relieved.

"Oh my god! Are you serious? Please tell me where you live! I'm just outside the hospital you used to work in. Just give me your address and me and his family will be there", I ask immediately.

My friends nod with some having tears in their eyes.

"Um..I don't live in New York anymore. I live in Italy", She said nervously and almost sheepishly.

"What? Since when?", I asked annoyed that we have wait for longer.

Micheal turns his head immediately and looked at me nervously.

"Um I shifted to Italy as my family lives here. I got my son here with me. I studied in New York and then worked there for a few years", She said softly sighing.

"Oh okay. Um I'm gonna go home right now! I'm sure his father would wanna talk to you", I said happily.

She chuckled at my enthusiasm.

"Sure", She said softly.

"Thank you so much!", I almost yelled in happiness.

"No problem but please contact me soon. I would really like to talk to the little one's family", She said softly.

"I will", I smile and end the call.

I turn to my friends and Micheal.

"She adopted your brother when she didn't find his family. She lives in Italy though", I smile wide.

"Oh my god", Micheal whispered taking shutter breaths.

I immediately hugged him tightly. He hugged me back and I think he was silently crying. Our friends tried to hug us the best the could from the back of the car.

"Yay! Finally!", Liam yells in joy.

"Wuhhuuu!", Kai was dancing.

"Damn this such a happy moment!", Iris smiled sniffing.

"Wow. Just wow", Ethan takes a deep breath smiling.

"We did it!", Ryan fist bumped Stacy.

"We found him Micheal. We found him", Mady had tears in her eyes with a huge smile.

Micheal nods grinning and he hugged her tight. We all smiled happy for them.

"Start the car and let's run home now!", I yell in happiness.

Micheal nods grinning and we drive home yelling in happiness. Micheal drives in full speed back to my mansion.

We reach home and get out of the car and ran inside in full speed. We push open the door of my house not startling my guards even a bit as..they are used to me and Matteo doing this all the time.

We ran inside the living room to see mine and Micheal's family there.

They saw us running inside and before they could react or ask something Micheal ran and jumped on Rafael hugging the shit out of him.

Rafael obviously not expecting it stumbled back holding Micheal. His face showed absolute shock. Louis and Savannah were obviously surprised too.

"What happened?", Henry asked looking at Micheal and then Mady.

Mady was grinning wide and she also went and gave a real happy hug to her father. Henry confused hugged her back.

"Hey bro. What's going on? You found something?", Rafael asked Micheal while hugging him.

Micheal pulled back from the hug and looked at him with so much happiness tha it made my heart warm up.

"We found him", Micheal chuckled softly.

Rafael was frozen. Sav had a huge smile on her face. Louis and Henry caught off-guard. Ricardo and Ava stood up shocked.

"What?", Rafael breathed out.

"You heard me right. We tracked him. We found out where he is right now", Micheal smiled wide.

"Oh my god", Ava had a hand on her heart.

My brothers and Dad looked at me shocked and I nodded grinning then they look back at them and smiled happily.

"Holy shit. You found my son. My son. We found him finally", Louis put his hand on his mouth with a wide smile evident.

"Wow. Are you sure?", Rafael asked pleadingly.

"Yeah we're sure. We spoke to the lady he was adopted by. He's with her", I smile softly.

They all look at me and were clearly ecstatic.

"Adopted?", Savannah asked curiously.

Micheal and I told them the entire story of how we found out. They were amazed.

"Wow. Good job guys", Dad complimented all of us.

"So he's in Italy now?", Ricardo asked happy tears evident in his eyes.

"Yes", Micheal nods frantically chuckling.

"Wow. The search is finally over", Henry said happily.

"Val can I talk to that lady?", Louis asked hopefully.

"Yeah actually she's expecting a call from us", I chuckled and got my phone out.

I called the lady and gave it to Louis.

"Her name is Amelia Bennett", Ryan informed Louis.

Louis nods thankfully.

"Dad speaker please", Rafael said eagerly.

Louis put the call on speaker and we heard the ringing. The call was picked up and we heard her.

"Valentina?", Amelia spoke.

"Hello ma'am. Like I told you the father of the little one wants to talk to you", I smile softly.

"Of course. I wanna talk too", She said softly.

I gesture Louis to speak.

"Hello Ms Bennett. I'm Louis Diaz. I came to know about you adopting my son", Louis said excitedly.

"Yes Mr Diaz but do you mind if I ask you some questions?", She asked.

"Oh okay", Louis said confused.

We all look at each other questioningly.

"Um I'm sure you must have gone through multiple doctor appointments during the time your wife was pregnant right? Can you uh show me some proof that indeed you are the father of my adopted child?", Amelia asked hopefully.

We were shocked of course.

"What? Are you serious right now? He is my boy. Olivia was my wife. Who are you to ask me for proof?", Louis asked angrily.

Ricardo and Henry tried to calm him.

"Look sir. I understand that you've been waiting to see your child for a long time now. But I can't just give information about him to you without even making sure it's his family I'm talking to. Olivia and I had a good amount of talk for the two days she was alive and she told me her and her child's life was in danger so how would I know if you were that danger or not", Amelia said sternly.

We all realised slowly why she was doing this. We all sigh and look at Louis hoping he understands.

"Son she's just making sure", Ricardo whispered softly.

"Fine. I get it. I'll send you the copy of mine and Olivia's marriage certificate. I can send you the sonography of Olivia's second trimester of my son for further proof. Also some important documents which can assure you that he is MY son", Louis said begrudgingly.

We all smiled at him.

There was silence for a while. We looked at each other confused.

"Ms Bennett?", Louis spoke.

"Yeah. I'm here. Um Mr Diaz you can send the documents for my satisfaction, but uh just so you know...I believe you", Amelia said sighing.

We looked really shocked now.

"What? Why so?", Louis asked surprised.

"You didn't even hesitate before saying you'll send me those documents and I understand a parent's concern when I hear it. I mean not to sound dramatic but earlier I spoke to Valentina and now you and my gut says.. you're his family", Amelia chuckled sheepishly.

We all smile.

"Thank you Ms Bennett. Also we'll without any delay come to Italy for my son. So I guess we'll be in touch", Louis said softly.

"I'll wait. I won't say anything to him right now because he'll freak out and I'm sure you'd wanna do it yourself", Amelia said.

"I do. Thanks", Louis grinned.

"Um Ms Bennett can you please send you address and um..a photo of my brother?", Rafael asked grinning wide.

"Sure", Amelia chuckled.

We were shaking our head amused seeing Rafael, Micheal, Mady jumping in joy while Sav hugged the shit out of Ales in happiness.

My friends were jumping too which made me laugh.

"Also can I ask you one more thing?", Amelia asked before ending the call.

"Sure", Louis said.

"Did you or anyone else call me regarding your son some time ago? I'm not talking about Valentina", Amelia asked curiously.

We all looked at each other confused.

"No we did not. Only I called you first Ms Bennett and then now from my phone again Louis called you. Why did you ask though?", I asked immediately.

We all wait for her to say something as we all had eager faces.

"Um I'm not sure who it was, but I got a call some time after you called asking about some young baby. I somehow knew that person was talking about your son, but I didn't reveal anything and gave vague answers and cut the call when I felt it was weird. I don't know why but this person was too eager to know about the youngest Diaz. So I wondered if someone from your family called, because first time in so many years I've received more than one phone calls about my adopted son", Amelia explained

All our eyes went wide. Diaz family was immediately worried.

Shit.

He reached her. Dimitri reached her.

"Ma'am I want you to listen to me carefully. The danger my mother told you is about this the man who called you. So please whatever happens don't attend any anonymous calls again and please keep my brother safe till we reach there. We're trying to reach there as soon as possible", Micheal rushed concerned.

We all again were worried and scared. Also angry though.

"What?! Oh god! Um okay but please come soon", Amelia said worried.

We assure her and end the call.

"Fucking hell! That bastard reached my son!", Louis grit his teeth.

"No brother. He hasn't yet. We need to hurry now!", Henry asked quickly.

"Yeah we have to reach there before Dimitri does", Ricardo's jaw clenched.

"Okay we can arrange our jet to Italy sooner than ever. We travel there all the time", Elijah said thoughtfully.

"Yes! Everyone get ready as we'll be leaving soon. The Diaz family is going and Sav is gonna join them so obviously I'm going too. I can't risk her safety", Ales said seriously.

"We're coming as well. Savannah and the nugget is our responsibility too", Ben shrugged.

All my brothers nod confidently along with Dad. Diaz family smiled. Sav looked at us in awe.

Suddenly my phone pinged. I look at it and see Amelia had messaged me. I open the chat and saw her message me the address to her house.

She also sent me the picture of the youngest Diaz. I grinned and downloaded the picture.

"Hey Amelia sent me the address and the picture!", I said excitedly.

"Really! Oh my god", Mady said excitedly.

Micheal, Rafael, Mady and Savannah literally ran to me and surrounded me looking at the phone.

My brothers chuckled at their enthusiasm. The oldies laugh.

The picture was downloaded and we all see the picture and my heart actually stopped beating for a second. My eyes probably would have popped out of my sockets.

There was the picture of a seven year old boy sitting in his room probably, eating candy.

Impossible..

All the four of them surrounding me studied the picture for a while and smiled softly.

Though I was not the only one who was shocked. Savannah recognised him too. She was beyond shocked. We both shared a look.

"That's my baby brother", Rafael said in a wavering voice.

"Oh wow. He looks exactly like Dad, but the hair is mom's", Micheal chuckled looking at his brother's photo.

"He is literally a copy of you Uncle Louis", Mady grinned.

Louis puffed his chest. Ricardo chuckled. Henry playfully punched his arm. Ava smiled at them.

My brothers notice me frozen and hot confused.

"Um Val? Are you okay?", Matteo asked curiously.

Everyone then looked at me and realised seeing my face.

"You look like you've seen a ghost. Actually Sav too", Xavier said confused.

My and her brothers look at her, but she was staring at the picture.

I gulped and looked down in my phone to confirm and under the picture the name of the youngest Diaz was also texted by Amelia.

Holy shit.

"Well?", Ales asked curiously.

"Um..uh we recognised the Diaz boy", I almost whisper.

Everyone looked at me puzzled. My brothers oddly.

"What?", Xander frowned.

"Actually you should recognise him too", I clear my throat and turn the phone screen and show the photo to my family.

They look at me and then at the picture and slowly their face turned into bafflement.

"What the", Enzo muttered perplexed.

My brothers probably got the shock of their life like me.

The Diaz family were staring at all of us unsure of what's happening.

"What's going on Val?", Micheal asked me seeing our expressions.

I look at him.

"Babe we know him. We've met him before", I said softly still in the shock zone.

"What?!", Micheal asked shocked.

"How is this possible?", Rafael asked in disbelief.

"Um Raf. Remember me and my family recently went to Italy for Max's birthday?", Ales asked still amazed.

Rafael nods remembering. Micheal looks at me.

"We met him there. He is one of Max's school buddies", Matteo said awestruck.

This newly found information blew the Diaz minds. They probably didn't even know how to react. They were gawking at us opening and closing their mouths.

"His name is Nicolas..well now Nicolas Diaz", I said loudly.

"Damn", My friends mutter in the side shocked.

"You've met him?", Mady asked us.

"I have. We all have. It was properly confirmed when I read the next message Amelia sent me. She said his name is Nicolas", I said softly showing them my phone.

They all looked at it and back at me.

"Are you sure?", Ricardo asked not yet convinced.

"I'm sure Grandpa. This is the same boy that was in Max's party. I-I have met him", Savannah whispered lowly

The Diaz family looks at her surprised.

"I'm sure it's him Dad. Olivia and I decided to name him Nicolas the day we knew it was a boy. Olivia must have named him when he was born", Louis muttered looking at Sav in shock.

"I-I can't believe this. He was there right in front of me and I didn't even recognise him. How could I not? It's my baby brother", Savannah had her hand on her mouth and her eyes had tears.

Ales immediately was next to her holding her tight.

"Sav there was no way you could have recognised him. I mean I now see he looks a lot like Louis after actually comparing the two. But you couldn't have known", Ben tried to make her feel better.

He was right.

"Exactly and also you weren't there in the party for a long time. You went in earlier than the rest of us", Elijah said remembering.

Sav nods a bit then smiled.

"That's my brother. He's so cute guys", Savannah smiled widely at her siblings.

"Really? What was he like?", Rafael asked eagerly.

"He is kind of like the silent type but seemed every close to his friends especially Max. He mostly kept to himself but a nice kid", Sav grinned.

"Damn you. You're so lucky", Mady pouted.

Everyone chuckled.

"I wanna see him too. Please let's go", Micheal said smiling sadly.

Everyone suddenly got serious remembering the threats.

"Wait. Ales call Antonio and tell him to protect Nicolas till we're there. If he's with them he won't be in danger from Dimitri. Also Nicolas knows Antonio so I won't be so difficult to keep him safe", Dad said smartly.

We all look at Dad impressed.

"That's a good idea. I trust Antonio. If he's around my brother I'll be relieved till I am there myself", Rafael sighs happily.

Ales grinned and went to call Antonio to inform him.

"Okay everyone be ready we'll leave soon", Henry announced.

We all nod and suddenly we heard an loud ow.

We all turn and to see something that made my brothers laugh their asses off. Micheal and I stifled our laugh.

Derek was standing there pulling Kai and Liam's ears with the those two wincing in pain.

Iris and Ethan gulped and tried to walk away but Derek halted them with a mere look.

"I heard you four didn't go to school today", Derek said annoyed.

Oh boy..

My friends gasp in shock and look at my family.

"Had to tell him", Dad smiled sweetly.

"Oh man", Liam whines.

"Dad!", Kai winced.

"You four without telling me went on a mission. Kai took some weapons from our storage. You all knew what the consequences will be and still went", Derek scolded them.

"Sorry Dad", Kai pouts.

"Come on boss. We did it for a friend", Iris smiled sheepishly.

"I know. Vince told me everything. I'm actually proud of what you did but seriously it's your duty to inform me. Come on guys what if something happened?", Derek frowned.

"But nothing did. You've trained us well. We've got the best boss with best training programs", Ethan buttered him.

"Not gonna work", Derek narrowed his eyes at him making him sigh in defeat.

My brothers and Diaz family laugh loudly.

"Come on. Let's go home. You four are on cleaning duty for a week", Derek said amused.

Those four groan in unison.

"Dammit", Iris grumbled.

"Oh boy", Liam muttered grimacing.

"There goes my plan to party", Kai sighs.

"Thank god it's just cleaning", Ethan mumbled crossing his arms.

Derek and the rest of us started laughing.

"But seriously I'm proud and next time don't do this without my knowledge", Derek smiled softly.

They all nod puffing their chests.

My friends soon leave after wishing us good luck and to come back soon with Nicolas.

Derek shakes his hand formally with Dad, Ales, Louis, Rafael, Henry and Ricardo and then leaves after the oldies thank my friends once again.

The rest of us soon got ready and left for Italy.
---------------------------------------------------------

HEY guys!

Hope you liked this chapter!! Please vote!

They found him!! Nicolas was the one!

Next chapter they'll all meet!

Stay tuned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 2.2K 41
| 18+ | A grieving student-detective and her bilingual Italian heir. 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐑𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐲 - She is a hard-working college student studying to be...
517K 12.5K 65
Book 1 of 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕱𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖈𝖑𝖚𝖇 𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘 𖤓 𝔖𝔥𝔢 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔰 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢...
838K 15.2K 48
redamancy A love returned in full; an act of loving the one who loves you. At the young age of 3, Valentina De Luca was kidnapped in the middle of th...
825K 29.2K 59
Sequel to The Family I Hate. COMPLETE ✅ You gotta read that book first or this will make no sense. ___________ "You'...