What's wrong with Levi's Secr...

By Eggroll47

Levi x Reader (AU) In which a cold and rich CEO, is trying to make his secratary stay on his side. But that'... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
100K Reads - Special Chapter
Another Special Chapter
Last Special Chapter
NEW BOOK

29

6.8K 347 164
By Eggroll47

His words echoed inside her brain while she's still lying on top of him. It hasn't even been one minute yet, but the world seems to stop at moments like this.

-

"So please, don't let me go.."

-

She blinked.

Wait.. Those words.. Where did she hear it before ?

Why does it sound so.. awfully familiar ?

The woman on top of Levi seems to be busy inside her own head when suddenly he clears his throat, "...said that childish book of yours."

"H-huh ? I beg your pardon ?"

Levi purses his lips into a thin line, "is this what they call 'romance' ?"

It took a few seconds for (Y/n) to realize that.. the words that Levi said earlier.. are from her favorite book.

"Oh.." The secretary wiggles off from his grasp and stands on her feet, while Levi only sits on the bed, "you memorized the whole book in a nick short of time, sir ? Your memory surprises me every time. T-that's really impressive, I must say." she looked away from him.

Those deep words earlier.. those actions.. are only based from her book ? Not from his feelings ?

Out of consciousness, she clenches her fists, 'damn it.. I feel like my feelings are being toyed. He didn't mean it.. Maybe he only said that just to show off that he could actually memorize a whole book in less than a day.'

'What's wrong with him..'

(Y/n) twiddles with her fingers, "Um.. I think the water's still boiling. Let me go check it real quick."

Still sitting on her bed, Levi watches as her face holds a downcast look as she heads into the kitchen to cook their ramen.

"Thank god I read the whole damn book.. what an excellent excuse, yet a stupid move. I almost got myself exposed right there if I hadn't mentioned the book.." Levi muttered slowly under his breath before standing up to go to the small dining room.

-----------

Two bowls of ramen.

Sitting across from each other without exchanging words, since the two are still quite affected by the previous.. conversation. It was all silent until (Y/n) decided to break it.

"Um.. help yourself, sir."

She pushes forward the bowl of ramen to him, not forgetting to put a pair of chopsticks on the side.

Levi frowns, "my principle is not really eating MSG and other chemical additives, but since you went to the effort to make this shitty ramen, I will eat it this time only."

"Y-yes of course," her eyebrows twitch in annoyance, "it'll be my honor."

"Mmm.."

He begins to take a first bite, slurping the hot noodles oh so professionally.

"How is it ?" (Y/n) takes a closer look at him, her eyes glimmering in hope. Low key hoping that the vice president likes the taste of the.. cheap food.

Levi finishes chewing the noodles, his eyes widen a little in surprise, "not bad.."

"Really ??"

He nods, before diving down his chopsticks to take out some more noodles. But then, as he was about to lift it into his mouth, a tiny piece of sausage was placed on top of it.

The boss gives his secretary a questioning look.

"Oh, ramen is best with some sausage."

Levi hums, "carbohydrate and carbohydrate.." he pointed out, "does that make sense in terms of nutrition ?"

(Y/n) can only shrug, jerking her head to the noodles.

After murmuring some profanities under his breath about how unhealthy the food is, he gives in and take a bite, along with the sausage. He chews... He chews...

Then Levi swallowed.

And that was the moment his face beams a little upon realizing how actually tasty it is. (Y/n) smirks, knowing that she had won. Without thinking twice, Levi dumps all of the served sausage, including hers, into his bowl, and proceeds to eat till his mouth is full like a hamster.

She giggles.

Who knew someone cold and strict like him could eat like this ? Even she's happy enough to watch her boss eat with such a big appetite.

And so, they spend the next one hour devouring the cheap, tasty instant noodles.

---------------------Later---------------------

"Thanks for the ramen brat."

She nods, walking her boss to the parked car, "right. After calling it a bowl of MSG, you downed the whole thing." (Y/n) sasses.

Levi stops to turn to look at the woman.

"Because it was my first time having you cook for me."

(Y/n) laughs it off, "Ah yes, that's right. Oh ! make sure to disinfect your cut and apply some ointment before going to bed, okay ?"

"Mhm."

He mutters some words before entering his BMW car, "thank you.. for accepting me when I didn't know where to go."

"Sorry, what was that sir ?"

He shook his head, "nothing. I'm taking my leave now."

With that, his car drifts off from her apartment complex.

----------

"Now that he mentioned it, that really was a first to have him in here," she mutters to herself as she places the used bowls on the sink to wash them later with other dishes, "I-"

*DING*

She frowns, "Huh ? Mr. Ackerman ? I'm sure he didn't leave any of his belongings here."

The woman struts over to the door to greet whoever it is.

"SURPRISE BITCH !"

"Porco ?? What brings you here ?"

He faked a sad look, "what ? Can't I ? Or do I have to make an appointment ?" Porco holds up two boxes of fried chicken take outs, "you gotta eat more, (Y/n)." He placed the takeouts on the table and went to fetch some plates, already making himself at home.

His sharp eyes caught two used bowls sitting on (Y/n)'s kitchen sink.

"Oh ? Was someone here ?"

(Y/n) nearly choked on air, "H-huh ? Oh ! Yes, Mr. Ackerman was here." She smiles cheekily.

"WHAT ?!"

After screaming out of shock ever so loudly, Porco pulls over his best friend close to him and brushes her clothes abruptly, patting off the 'dust', "you let a man inside your house ??!!" he screeches furiously.

"Well.. you're literally a man yourself, and you're standing right inside my-"

"Heck no, I'm different from other men ! We're like siblings for fucks sake (Y/n). Now answer my damn question."

She tucks a strand of hair behind her ears, "Chill, he was only staying for some ramen."

"What ? Ramen ???"

"Uh huh, what about it ?" The woman tilts her head.

"NOT SOME OTHER NOODLES, BUT RAMEN ???!"

And this is where (Y/n) begins to feel scared of her bestie, "what, is there something so special about ramen ?"

"Woman.. when a girl says, 'mister, you want to stay for some ramen ?' she actually means, 'after you finish that, we're now dating and ready to fuck'. That's what it means. In other words, it equals 'I like you !' Oh my god how can you be so dense ? Let's just hope your short boss doesn't know the meaning of that sentence.."

Porco even wiggles his body to demonstrate a heated session like how he just explained to her.

Her mouth went agape, "h-huh...??" (Y/n) stutters, her mind drifting to Levi, recalling how she said the same sentence.

-

"Do you want to stay for some ramen, sir ?"

-

The woman blushes a deep shade of red as she remembers Porco's explanation earlier. The actual meaning behind those words.. Oh God..

"'R-ready to fuck', you say ???!!!"

Unknown to her..

A certain short man is having the same type of conversation about 'ramen' with Hanji.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

532K 21K 123
[COMPLETED] "(Y/N), after everything we've been through, I have become certain of one thing. I love you. Having to stay away from you for so long onl...
823K 19.8K 20
Although you'd hoped for it, you'd never expected to see your one night stand again. At least, until fate gives you a giant 'fuck you' and and he's y...
93.7K 2.7K 30
modern AU fresh outta college you got a job at the most boring office ever, between your shitty boss, and annoying coworkers you feel like your whole...
442 15 1
"So you just found me hot? Is that why you were so tense?" "Fucking yes." He tugged you closer. Lips hovering over the shell of your ear, a shudder w...