Waiting For You

By sidneet1327

Love is not as easy as the movies make it seem. life happens and sometimes, you screw up, that too not once b... More

Characters
1. First Meet
2. Hurt
3. Airport and Memories
4. He's back
My story
Sidneet MV
5. Meeting Everyone
6. The Game
7. Dance
8. Late-night Talks
9. Janneet
10. Fortune cookies
11. Who's the Girl?
12. Plan
13. Jaireem
14. Valentine's preparations
Story
15. Beautiful Evening
16. Bouquets
17. Valentine's Day
18. Fun & Disappointments
19. Upset Avneet
20. Karaoke Night
21. Faineet
22. Preparations and Fainat
23. Engagement
24. Pool
25. Fainat
26. Dares and Fun
27. Lost in Desire
28. Engaged!!??
29. Sangeet
30. Mehendi and Tears
31. Wedding
32. Leaving?!?
33. Argument!!
34. Who knows him better??
35. Mission
36. Mission-II
37. Can We Meet??
38. Shattered Emotions
39. Concerned Abhi
40. Broken...Beyond Repair.
41. Outburst
42. File
43. Video
New Book..
44. Guilty
45. Past
46. Love isn't enough
47. Will be waiting for you..
48. Tanya
Note:
49. Goodbyes...
Important
50. SIDNEET Forever๐Ÿค!!
Hello Guys..
Season 2๐Ÿค”

Prologue

5K 119 7
By sidneet1327

It was 11 in the morning. Siddharth barged into Avneet's Room.

Sid: Why did you do this to me? Agar tumhe iss frndship se itni problem thi toh itne saal se kyu meri best friend banke bethi thi... You could have just told me na.. we would have broken this bloody friendship then and there I knew something was off with you you seemed disturbed from last few weeks .. I knew something was going wrong, but mujhe laga tha ki jab tak hum dono saath hai we can face anything and every thing in this world but the thing is we can face everything and anything but not each other... Avneet I never expected this from uhh Leave it I dont even want to talk about this shit anymore. U know what I hate you Avneet Singhania I really really hate you and right now I dont even want to see that face of yours. I dont care if you are alive or dead mujhe koi farak nahi padta. Bye Avneet. I m breaking this friendship now..."

Siddharth stormed out of the room with tears in his eyes. While Avneet was standing still. Sid left slamming the door behind him. This brought Avneet back into the reality. She cant believe what just happened. She fell on her bed crying. She knew that this was not gonna be easy.

'I want to run back to uhh ashu and tell uhh every damn thing but me kya karu I had to do this. Believe me i never wanted to hurt you. How can I hurt the one whom I lo.. 'tears flowed out of her eyes.

Sid went out of Avneet's house. And went to his house next door. He cleared every sign and mark of tears from his eyes as he rang the doorbell.

"Sid, kaha chala gaya tha beta?" Vibha asked.

"Maa, actually kuch kaam tha visa ka."

"acha thik hai toh when are you leaving?" Vibha asked, she was upset by her son's decision to study in US for next few years and that was clearly visible in her voice.

"maa, now dont get senti. Mein aapko call karuga naaa rozz paakkaa promise. Chalo ab ek smile dedo."

Vibha smiled and said, "haa but when are you leaving??"

"Day after tomorrow in the morning."

"But tumne toh kaha tha ki It will take 2 weeks"

"Haa I also thought the same because I thought it will take time for visa and all but now its done and after going there I need to fill up some forms and other formalities of the college." Sid said

"Achaa ohk baba. Chalo ab lunch Karlo then hum packing karde te hai tumhari. Mein lunch lagati hoon fresh hoke aa jao. "Vibha said walking towards the kitchen.

"Okk maa." Saying this Siddharth went towards his room.

'Maa I m really sorry that I lied to you but I have to immediately leave this city. I want to increase the physical distance between us. Bcoz thats the only thing I can do. Avu why did u do this to me to us to our wonderful frndship me toh bolke aa gaya that I hate you but how can u hate the person whom uh lov..' Siddharth was lost in his thought.

When Vibhas voice broke the chain of his thought. "Sid where are you beta? niche khana thanda ho raha hai."

"Coming Maa."

After 2 days Sid left for US of A. That afternoon everyone, Jai, Reem, Riyaz, Anushka except Avneet went to Sids house.

"Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid",all of them shouted together.

"arehh, why are you all shouting." Vibha asked coming into the living romm.

"Aunty where is siddhu we have to go." Reem asked.

"Siddharth?? Woh toh gaya." Vibha said

"kaha??" Jai asked.

"all of u dont know?? he went for his further studied to USA for 3 years??"vibha asked.

"WHATTTTTTTTT", all of them exclaimed. All of them were shocked.

"when did he go?? Usme humse baat bhi nahi ki?? Infact hume toh pata bhi nahi tha." Riyaz asked.

"woh ek week keh baad jane vala tha but then suddenly day before yesterday he told me that he has some paperwork to do there so he has to go. Woh aaj morning ki flight se gaya. I thought usne tum sabse baat ki hogi isiliye me kuch pucha nahi."

"nahi aunty humse baat nahi hui uski. But koi nai woh studies keh liye gaya hai toh jane dete hai and we all will stay connected with him. Bas aunty hum chalte hai, kuch kaam ho toh call kar na." Reem said.

"yes beta sure."

"bye aunty". everyone bid goodbye to Vibha and decided to go to Jaineets house.

"Avuuu" Reem called out.

"Yeah coming." Avneet shouted back.

"I guess avu ko pata hoga about this USA thing. Let her come " Anushka said.

"wow all of u are here. Why what happened?" Avneet asked. She was shocked seeing everyone at her home. When before 1-2 hrs Jai has asked her if she wanted to come as they all were going to meet at their café. Avneet had made an excuse that she was not feeling good so he can carry on. She had lied bcoz she knew she will not be able to face Siddharth.

"pehle bata hows your tabiyat?" Riyaz Asked.

"I m perfectly fine now as I took rest after jai went." Avneet said

"Avu tujhe pata hai siddhu ko kya hua hai??" Reem asked directly coming to the point.

"Nahi kya hua??" Avneet asked. As she didnt want to bother her frnds by telling them what happened.

"he went to USA today morning. Did you know he was going?"

"Whattt?? Woh chala gaya?? aaj hi...... "Avneet asked shocked and murmured the last part to herself. She had no control over her tears but she knew that she cant tell anyone so she controlled herself.

"dekha I knew usne Avu ko bhi nahi bataya" Riyaz said.

"guys aap log betho me apna phone leke aati hoon room mese." Avneet said moving towards her room.

"Wait I am also coming with you I need something for your closet. "Reem said going in the direction of avneets room.

Reem locked the door of Avneet's room isolating both of them from the outside world and asked

Reem: Avu what's the matter??? Sach sach bol. Dont give me any BS. I know there is something.... WHat happened between you and sid?? because I know ki woh insan jo tujse puche bina kapde bhi nahi leta who aaje tuje bataye bina US chala gaya?? Whats cooking between u two??"

Avneet was not able to control her tears anymore. She hugged reem and started crying.

Reem was shocked seeing Avneet in such condition.

"Bachha, Avu what happened?? Babe why are you crying like this. Just tell me I will sort everything out even if I have to go to US. Just tell me babe what happened??? I cant see you like this. You are my jaan. Plzz avu dont cry. Plz" Seeing Avneet in this condition Reem was not able to control herself. "avu plz dont cry baby. Look bcoz of you I m also crying plzz babe."

Avneet told her everything that had happened between her and Siddharth the past few months when Reem went to her Mamas house for her cousins marriage and why did she did what she did. "Wtf Avneet there was no need to do these things."

"reem promise me one thing u will never tell anyone about all this not even to Sid. Plzz for mee plzz u will not tell anyone."

"avuuuuuu reemmmmm Chalo guys. Thodi deer me Sid call kar raha hai." Jai shouted for the living room.

"plzz reem" Avneet pleaded.

"ohkkk chal ab come in the living room. And yeah I promise"

Reem left. After 2-3 min Anushka shouted "avu yaar kaha haiii Sid ka call aa gayaaaaa"

"aap log baat start karo I m coming in 2 mins."

AS soon as Sids call got connected everyone showered him with questions. He knew this was gonna happen so he had prepared himself for this. As he was answering to the que..

Riyaz said ,"yeh lo avu bhi aa gayii. Yaar Sid tune isko bhi nahi bataya that u were going."

As Avneet appeared on the screen Sid was not able to control his feelings so he cut the call. 

I have to face her I cant avoid her like this. you can do this Siddharth agar usko koi farak nahi padta toh mujhe kyu pad raha hai I have to control my feelings.' Sid thought and then again called them.

"sorry guys actually call disconnected. Ha so, soorryyy all of you pehle 1 week k baad jana tha so I thought sabse baat kar lunga but then kuch ho gaya so I had to go." Siddharth said looking towards Avneet. Avneet was not able to make an eye contact as she knew she will not be able to control herself. But still she looked towards Sid. Their eyes met. She saw that those eyes were hurt badly hurt just bcoz of her those eyes were questioning her why she did that.

"Guyss aap log baat karo mujhe weakness ho rahi hai I m going to my room." Bye guys. she said and went away with tears in her eyes.

How was the prologue???
Please vote and comment and let me know because I m new here...
will be updating the character sketch soon....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 8.6K 164
I am new in the fandom and am a very very very big fan and supporter of our most dear sidneet.. I also ship abhinavi, fainat and jaireem.. And so I...
55.1K 6K 44
Graphics credits: @mwahbitchkriti Three best friends since they were in diapers. They can give and take life for each other. There heart resides in e...
489K 30K 76
" Avneet.... Arghh... (squealing in pain). Hey.. Don't worry, I'm fine. Actually I wanted to tell you when I came here not telling you. But, when...
179K 12.4K 74
What happens when two people who love each other get separated? They again unite but if one of them claims their relationship to be a facade? What wi...