๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐€๐๐†๐„๐‹||๐’ฏ๐’ถโ„ฏ๐’ฝ๐“Ž...

By love_taebear33

Kim Taehyung is the heartthrob of the college. Every girl drools over him but he never pays attention to them... More

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
Chapter -1
Chapter -3
โค๏ธŽ๐€๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ฌ
Chapter-4
Chapter 5
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY
Chapter - 6
Chapter 7
Chapter - 8
CHAPTER -9
Chapter -10
เผ’๏ธŽ๐ˆ๐Œ๐๐Ž๐‘๐“๐€๐๐“เผ’๏ธŽ
CHAPTER-11
CHAPTER- 12
CHAPTER-13
CHAPTER- 14
CHAPTER- 15
CHAPTER- 16
CHAPTER- 17
CHAPTER -18
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽแ˜œแ—ฉแ—ฐแ—ดโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ *โฟแต’แต— แตƒ แถœสฐแตƒแต–แต—แต‰สณ*
CHAPTER- 19
CHAPTER- 20
CHAPTER- 21
CHAPTER- 22
CHAPTER - 23
CHAPTER- 24
โœจ๐Ÿ’œNew book
CHAPTER- 25
CHAPTER- 26
CHAPTER - 27
CHAPTER- 28
CHAPTER -29
CHAPTER- 30
CHAPTER- 31
CHAPTER- 32
CHAPTER- 33 (1/2)
CHAPTER- 33(2/2)
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง 2

Chapter -2

13.4K 613 184
By love_taebear33

"OUCH!" I closed my eyes due to sudden pain as I looked up too see Jungkook .

He offered me his hand which I gladly accepted .

"I am sorry!"I said bowing down to him 2 times.He nodded with a small smile on his face .

"You are Y/N right ?" He asked.
I just nodded unsure of what to answer.

"Hi! I am Jungkook. You must have heard my name right? We were in some of our classes together." He asked showing his bunny smile but then it turned into a smirk.He is cute.I never really looked at him this closely .Now I get to know why girls have been drooling over him . He has beautiful facial features. If I was not in love with someone else ,I might have turned red by now because I never talk to boys as I don't feel comfortable .

Besides I have my Taehyungie whom I love very much .

"Yes Jungkook-shi I know you ." I said with a small smile .He seemed to be shocked by my reply as he froze for a few seconds. I snapped my fingers in front of him to bring him out of his dreams.

"YAH stop dreaming! Let's go otherwise we will be late for the class ." I said grabbing his hand and pulling him with me to the class. He didn't complain as he followed me and soon we reached the class and we sat in out respective seats .

" Yes Jungkook-shi I know you." She said with a small smile .I was shocked because usually if other girl was in her place , she would have fainted already but she did not even blushed as I expected her too.Interesting ,she hurtes my ego .

Then she suddenly grabbed my hand and said something but I was lost in her soft touch. Her hands are so soft and small as compared to mine and she is so beautiful.I have seen her in some of my classes but never paid attention but why did my heart had a warm feeling when she grabbed my hand .

People say you feel butterflies in your stomach but here I am feeling the whole damn zoo in my stomach.

AHH Jeon Jungkook you are going crazy .She pulled me in the classroom as we sat in our seats by throughout the lecture , My gaze did not left her preety face.She was the first one to ignore me like that otherwise girls throw themselves at me ....Maybe that is why I am feeling different . But it didn't explain that why she was the first girl and I had never experience this feeling inside me and the worst part is that I liked it .

I sighed and just glanced at her angelic face one last time and returned back to my work .

Time skip to Recess

Jungkook was constantly thinking about his moment with Y/N .He doesn't know why was he thinking about her but whenever he closed his closed his eyes,Her beautiful ethereal face, her soothing honey like voice ,her beautiful eyes just started appearing in front of him and he has no control over that.

For the first time Jeon Jungkook was going crazy over a girl who shows no interest in him.
To say his ego was hurt would be an understatement.

Jungkook was going towards cafeteria as a hand landed on his shoulder making him flinch .He looked to see Jimin standing behind him with a goofy grin om his face .

"Aish Jimin hyung! You startled me!" Jungkook said looking st him with an annoyed gaze like he didn't wanted to be accompanied by him or any other person this moment.

" What happened Kook? You seem a little serious." Jimin asked sensing the unusual behaviour from his younger .Usually Jungkook is the one who will always talk no matter what but today he has been awfully quite .

"Nothing hyung. Just a little bit lost. He said making Jimin raising an eyebrow .

"Lost ?" Jimin said while making Jungkook sigh as he shrugged his shoulders having no answer of the question.

They both were about to reach cafeteria when a voice echoed in hall.

"JUNGKOOK WAIT ! "

Jungkook turned around as his heart skipped a beat when he saw Y/N running towards him while waving her hand and a smile on her cute face.Suddenly Jungkook started feeling anxious .Of what ?He also don't know bur seeing the girl who was the reason of his quite ness running towards him has sparkled a feeling of warmness inside his heart .

"Y-Y/N ." Jungkook whispered amd Jimin beside him looked st him with a weird expression .

Why Jungkook is behaving like this today ?Did someone snatched his banana milk from him ?,Jimin thought looking at him with a suspicious gaze .

Jimin looked forward only to see a pretty girl coming towards Jungkook.Looks like another fan girl of Jungkook but how did this bunny trapped this beautiful girl in his cage amd how come she not even glance at me ?ME ?Can't she see that I am more handsome than this Giraffe ?Huh?Her loss !,Jimin mentally scoffed at the girl who wa coming towards Jungkook not even sparing a glance at the man standing beside him.His ego and pride got offended.

"Jungkook-ah !" Y/N reached in front of him panting as she started taking heavy breathes due to running .

" W-What H-Happened Y/N?" Jungkook mentally smacked himself for stuttering .He was behaving like a lovesick puppy who seemed to shocked when her crush noticed him.

"Jungkook you forgot your book in class. Here take this." Y/N said handing him the book which he forgot to pick up and as she smiled sweetly and at him.Jungkook wanted to close his eyes at that moment and wanted to listen to her angelic voice forever.

"T-Thankyou  ." He said avoiding eye contact .

'Oh she is not his fan girl !Interesting."Jimin thought with a evilness.'It means she is available for me right?' Jimin thought eyeing Y/N

"Hey pretty girl! I am Jimin, Park Jimin. You must have heard this sexy name right?
[Naam toh suna hi Hoga *Sharukh Khan's style *]
After all I am this handsome and popular among girls ." Jimin self praised himself looking at Y/N with a mischievous smirk as his eyes had a glint of evilness.

Jungkook felt anger boiling inside him as Jimin flirted with Y/N .How dare this shorty flirt with Y/N .MY Y/N!Wait what ?My Y/N ?Aish Jeon Jungkook you are going crazy,Jungkook thought in his mind.

Before Y/N could say something to Jimin ,Someone interrupted them from behind Y/N as her heart started doing flip flops as she heard the person's voice who interrupted them .She could recognise this deep velvety voice anywhere .He was there,standing just beside her .Her first and forever-wala love .

"Jungkook! Jimin ?"

"Oh Hyung! Ehat are you doing here? " Jungkook asked the person with curiousity amd Jimin too looked at man but Y/N was busy calming herself .Her mind was telling her to run as fast as she could but it seemed like she was frozen .It was like somone has put up a spell on her .She couldn't speak nor she could think anything about anything else but him.

"You both were not there in cafeteria. Me and others got worried so I came here looking for you but you are talking to someone?"The man spoke with his deep cold voice which was enough to send butterflies in Y/N 's stomach .

" By the way who are you miss?"The man asked as Y/N know its time to meet him.Her ultimate crush and her love.She tightly closed her eyes which went unnoticed by Jungkook amd Jimin because they were staring at him who was staring at Y/N 's back as she slowly turned around and her eyes widened looking at him .

Hᴇʟʟᴏ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀs!❤️

Sᴏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ's ʀᴇᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴏᴜʀ ɪɴɴᴏᴄᴇɴᴛ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ Y/ɴ?

Bᴏʀᴀʜᴀᴇ 💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

577K 25.7K 32
[NOT EDITED] "Don't expect anything from this marriage", he declared. "I never did. I can never expect anything from this marriage nor you", she repl...
17.7K 1.4K 21
๏ผณ๏ฝ”๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ™๏ฝŒ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ… Kang Y/n , a fiery college dropout in her early twenties, is trying to build a life for herself but failing miserably because of a lack of...
44.9K 1.4K 56
Y/N is as usual breathtaking beautiful girl. She is a very sensitive girl. She used to love a person with all her heart. Allah had also given her the...
39.9K 2.5K 58
[Re-editing the chapters from 1 to 20 and also changing the name of female lead after finishing the story] [NOT AN MAFIA OBESSION STORY] KIM TAEHYUNG...