TXT ONESHOTS

By bekahstull27

short scenarios of the boys. BXB and Bx Entire group NO X READERS More

Welcome!!
🖤💖Hate Comments- Beomgyu
🖤💖Nightmare- Huening Kai
🖤💖Nyctophobia- Yeonjun
🩹🖤Attack- Taehyun
🩹🖤💖Hurt-Soobin
🖤💖Too Real- Taehyun
🩹🖤Sinking- Heuning Kai
🖤Acting - Beomgyu
🩹🖤💖Fight - Kai
🩹💖Sick Day- Yeonjun
🖤💖Autophobia - Soobin
🖤💖Astraphobia - Yeonjun
🖤Mistreated- Taehyun
🖤💖Bad Day - Soobin
🖤💖Fear of Hearing Loss - Soobin
🖤💖Too Far - Soobin
🩹💖Fever - Soobin
🩹💖Strep Throat - Beomgyu
💖Annoying - Beomgyu
🩹💖Hypoglycemia- Soobin
🩹💖Heat Exhaustion - Yeonjun
💖Can't Sleep- Beomgyu
🖤A Lonely Christmas- Kai
🩹💖Hyperthyroidism - Beomgyu
💖Atelephobia - Yeonjun
🖤💖Mistaken - Yeonbin
🖤Trauma - Soobin
🩹💖sick-maknae line
🩹💖Migraine - Taehyun
🩹💖Poisoned - Yeonjun
🩹💖Nosebleed- Beomgyu
💖Restless -Soobin
🖤Eating Disorder- Soobin
🩹🖤💖Stress Induced Gastritis- Beomgyu
🖤Abuse- Yeonjun
🖤💖Anxiety Attack- Taehyun
🖤💖Ignored- Soobin
🩹💖Stress- Soobin
🖤🩹💖Arguments and Apologies- Yeonbin
🩹💖Food Poisoning (Karma)

🩹🖤💖Just A Cough- Beomgyu

5.7K 100 95
By bekahstull27

Request: 31LouisTomlinson31

WARNING: mentions of Blood

The sunlight beamed aggressively through Beomgyu's window. He rolled over finally waking up slightly groggy.

He groaned as his eyes peeled open. He looked at his clock and noticed the time. He needed to get up and get ready for an interview they had. He rolled out of bed and winced as he swallowed his spit. He felt a dry scratchy feeling in his throat. He took in a breath but was immediately met with a horrible scratchy cough. He covered his mouth with his elbow as he continued to cough for several minutes until it stopped.

"That was weird." He mumbled to himself clearing his throat. He got dressed and went to the kitchen grabbing a bottle of water out of the fridge and drinking one third of it before sitting with the rest of his members on the couch.

"Morning Bamgyu! Are you excited for the interview?" Soobin smiled scooting over so Beomgyu could sit next to him.

"Yeah, it should be fun." He said feeling the uncomfortable feeling settle in his throat again. He rubbed at his neck trying to soothe his discomfort earning a weird look from Soobin.

"You okay Bamgyu?"

"Oh! Yeah, sorry just um, itchy." He said pretending to scratch his skin before he continued to drink his water.

"Alright, we have a short meeting with manager before the interview so let's get going." Yeonjun said as he led the members out the door to their van.

On the way to the meeting, Beomgyu started to notice something was wrong. His throat hurt worse, but he also had a weird pain in his chest, his breathing feeling heavy.

He coughed again it now a raspy wet cough. He covered his mouth and tried to stop it, but it went on for several minutes like before.

"Hey, hey, you, okay?" Taehyun asked patting Beomgyu's back.

When the coughing finally stopped, he smiled at Taehyun.

"I'm fine, I just choked on my water."

At the meeting, Beomgyu could not focus on anything they were saying. He was way too focused on how bad he felt. His chest felt tight, and he had o hold in his coughing to not interrupt the meeting. He slid his hand under his shirt to press his hand on his chest trying to even out his breathing and distract himself from the horrible pain he was suddenly experiencing.

"Beomgyu?"

He shot up in his chair and looked at Soobin.

"Are you coming?"

He looked around noticing that they all had left, the meeting was over.

"Oh, uh, yeah, sorry hyung." He said noticing how hard it was to talk, the air he breathed in burning his throat.

He followed Soobin to the car and sat uncomfortable as they drove to the location of the interview.

Once they were inside, Beomgyu really didn't feel good. He rubbed at his throat non-stop and was having a hard time breathing. He finally decided that he needed to tell someone that something was wrong. He slowly walked up to yeonjun and tugged on his sleeve.

"Hyung..." his voice was quiet and raspy.

"Yes Bamgyu?"

"Hyung i... I don't feel good- "he immediately started coughing and had to wait three minutes for it to stop.

Yeonjun just looked at him with a raised eyebrow and slightly annoyed expression.

"Come on Beomgyu, I know you're tired but don't be unprofessional. It will only take an hour, don't be a baby." He said before he walked away towards the room, they were going to film in.

"But hyung i- "he was already gone before he could finish. He sighed defeated before he ran to catch up with the rest of them.

"So, don't fall for it okay? He's just cranky cuz he didn't sleep well. He's even going as far as faking a cough." He heard yeonjun say to the group.

He looked down feeling a little hurt that his hyung thought he was just whining about the interview. He decided to just remain quiet. He sat in the furthest seat avoiding the others.

"You excited hyung?" kai asked nudging Beomgyu's shoulder.

He nodded and didn't speak still a little upset about what yeonjun said.

At the other end of the row of chairs, Soobin leaned over to yeonjun eying the younger at the end of the row.

"Hyung? Are you sure Beomgyu was faking? He looks a little off."

Yeonjun looked over and saw Beomgyu's pale skin and hands on his throat.

"Yes Soobin, he's just pretending, he's done this before remember?"

"Okay! Everyone please put your hands together for our rising kpop superstars TxT!" The cheerful lady announced as she walked onto to platform as the cameras started rolling.

Soobin continued to eye the younger the entire interview watching as he struggled to answer questions and sit still.

Beomgyu fought really hard to keep his coughs inside, his hand on his chest.

After an hour and a half, the interview was over and Beomgyu felt awful. His entire body hurt, his throat was killing him, and it felt like something was constricting his chest. He slowly followed the other into the dressing rooms to change and get some refreshments.

He trailed behind letting out another series of harsh wet coughs struggling to walk down the hallway.

He saw yeonjun come towards him. He stumbled towards him his head starting to hurt.

"Beomgyu I cannot believe you are still doing this. You barely spoke during the interview, and you didn't smile! Do you know how bad we looked on tv Beomgyu? Seriously you need to grow up and accept the responsibility of being an idol." Yeonjun scolded angrily not even seeing Beomgyu begin to sway back and forth.

He let out another horrible sounding cough, his eyes feeling heavy and his breathing short and shallow.

Yeonjun finally began to notice how bad Beomgyu looked. He placed his hands on his shoulder and steadied him not liking the sound of his wet coughing.

"Woah, Bamgyu? Are you okay?"

"Hyung..." he choked before he fell to his knees, his coughing not stopping.

"Beomgyu!! Hey, hey, stay with me, try to breathe, okay?" he knelt next to the coughing boy his breathing becoming worse and worse.

He started choking, his coughing becoming more violent until suddenly he spit a mouthful of blood onto the floor beneath him.

Yeonjun screamed in horror.

"Oh my god! Help! Somebody help!!" he screamed as he tried to help Beomgyu in any way he could.

Suddenly, the rest of the group and their manager came rushing to the hall.

"Yeonjun!? What happened!!?" Soobin screamed joining him on the ground.

"Oh my god! Is that blood!?" kai screamed tears welling in his eyes.

"Hyung...hyung...i...I can't breathe..." Beomgyu cried as he gasped for air curled up on the floor in horrible pain, blood staining his lips and dripping down his chin.

"Calm down baby, just, don't panic... I'm...I'm gonna take you to the hospital, okay? Just... just stay with me Bamgyi." He quickly picked up Beomgyu carrying him bridal style to the car where their manager drove him quickly to the hospital. The others followed, the two youngest freaking out the whole time.

Yeonjun was sitting in the waiting room gnawing at his thumbnail huge, worried eyes. Soobin burst through the doors and immediately went to yeonjun.

"Hyung! Is he okay? What happened?!"

Yeonjun sat up and looked at Soobin. His eyes glazing over.

"i. I. i don't know! He's still under observation!!" he screamed into Soobin's chest tears falling down his cheeks.

"Hey, hey, take a breath hyung, I'm sure he'll be okay." Soobin said running his hand through Yeonjun's hair.

"This is all my fault Soobin... if i...if I just believed him in the first place, he...he wouldn't have...gotten so sick..." he just continued to cry feeling guilty for Beomgyu's condition.

"Shhhh, shhhh, junnie, please stop crying, this isn't your fault hyung, it was a simple mistake, don't be so hard on yourself."

"I'm so sorry I put our dongsaeng at risk... I'm sorry I didn't protect him, and I ignored his cry for help..."

Soobin just stroked his hair waiting or him to calm down.

"Excuse me? are you the guardians of Choi Beomgyu?" a sudden voice said.

They turned to see a female in a lab coat standing with a warm smile on her face.

"Yes, we are, is he okay?" Soobin asked keeping yeonjun tucked securely in his chest as he was still crying.

"Well, I have bad news and good news. The bad news is he has a bacterial infection in his right lung which has spread throughout his respiratory system causing a pretty reaction. The good news is it can be treated."

The boys all sighed in relief, yeonjun rising off of Soobin's chest to look at the doctor.

"Can...can we see him?" he whimpered.

The woman gave him a sympathetic look smiling at him.

"of course, he's in room 176, right down the hall." She said before walking off in the other direction.

They rushed to his room seeing their poor Beomgyu strapped up to several wires and machines that filled the room with ominous beeping sounds.

Yeonjun rushed to the side of the bed taking Beomgyu's hand into his.

The younger stirred slightly blinking his eyes and groaning, his lips dry and cracked.

"h...hyung?" he said with an extremely dry and raspy voice.

"Beomgyu!? Hey, can you hear me baby?"

He nodded slightly a weak cough leaving his lips.

Yeonjun gasped placing his free hand gently on Beomgyu's chest to alleviate the pressure.

"How are you feeling baby? Do you need anything?" his voice was weak and small feeling guilt take over his body.

"Mmm, I'm okay hyung...but...I'm a little thirsty..." he said softly.

"Okay, here, I'll get you some water." Yeonjun was trying to distract himself with the task knowing if he stared at the pale boy anymore, he'd break down again.

He grabbed the Styrofoam cup and I long cotton swab and soaked it in water before he began lightly swiping the swab over Beomgyu's lips. He watched Beomgyu savor the small drops of water knowing the boy couldn't drink anything yet. He continued until his lips were moistened, his voice a little clearer than before.

"Thank you hyung..." he whispered; his eyelids droopy from the medicine they gave him earlier.

"Please...don't thank me Bamgyu... I don't deserve it." Yeonjun said putting his head down.

"Hyung... don't say that- "

"I'm so so sorry Bamgyu... I didn't...I didn't mean to neglect you like that... I'm sorry I didn't believe you baby... hyung is so so sorry for not taking care of you!" he began to cry again feeling absolutely terrible. He put his head down on the mattress letting his tears soak the sheets, his hand still clutching Beomgyu's.

"Hyung... don't cry please. I'm not mad at you hyung, I promise you it's okay." Beomgyu felt bad that his hyung was crying, he slowly raised his other hand to lace through Yeonjun's hair.

"Hyung please, I can't stand seeing you cry, it's okay hyung, I'm okay now."

Yeonjun raised his head and looked at his dongsaeng with red eyes.

"How can you forgive me so easily?... I was... I was so awful to you, and you ended up in the hospital..."

Beomgyu gave him a weak smile placing his shaky hand on gave him a weak smile placing his shaky hand on Yeonjun's cheek wiping the wetness away.

"Because I love you hyung, and I know you meant no harm towards me...it was a mistake, I'm not gonna blame you for this." Beomgyu smiled warmly.

"Oh Bamgyu... thank you for forgiving me... I promise I will never accuse you of faking something ever again, if something is wrong tell me and I'll make sure your taken care of."

"Thank you hyung, I'm sorry I messed up the interview...

"Hey, hey, you didn't ruin anything! Everything I said to you was wrong, you are amazing at your job, and I am so proud of how hard you work every day. Hyung is sorry for yelling at you."

"it's okay hyung."

Yeonjun took Beomgyu into his arms and was joined by the rest of the members who were waiting in the hallway so yeonjun could talk to Beomgyu alone.

When they broke apart, they stayed with Beomgyu until visiting hours were over, yeonjun stayed the night so he could take care if the younger.

The infection had cleared up in a week or so and he was back home with the others. He had to rest for three more weeks before he could do schedules again.

After that incident yeonjun made sure to keep a close eye in his members making sure that if anything seemed off, he was there to make sure they were okay. He vowed to himself that he would never neglect one of his dongsaengs ever again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 390 16
Yeonjun had ended things with Beomgyu due to a career opportunity, but four years later Yeonjun randomly comes back into Beomgyu's life. Started: May...
48.4K 1.2K 25
very cringy. proceed at risk
17.4K 469 37
A text fic about Heuning Kai X Male reader. Y/n Joined the ♥ My baby's ♥ gc Y/n Lol dead chat Yeonjun I'm not dead? Y/n PLSYGTGHBHJN BABE LOLL UN...
5.8K 154 36
KPOP imagines for the MALE community!