Quick Transmigration: Tame th...

Rogue_Scribbles

My life has turned into the cliché story: bound to a system, I'm world-hopping, saving the corrupted villaine... Еще

Prologue
Julia - 1
Julia - 2
Julia - 3
Julia - 4
Julia - 6
Julia - 7
Julia - 8
Julia - 9
Julia - 10
Bitch Fucking System!!!
Jennie - 1
Jennie - 2
Jennie - 3
Jennie - 4
Jennie - 5
Jennie - 6
Jennie - 7

Julia - 5

462 17 8
Rogue_Scribbles

I fixed my tie in the mirror, doing my best to look presentable. The formal attire was a tad bit uncomfortable, but it served its purpose. It made me look sexy, 'eatable hopefully'.

And sexy was exactly what I was aiming for tonight. Tonight's banquet would decide some major settings in this game.

In the original plot William did not attend this banquet in the first place. Subsequently, he couldn't come to Julia's aid when the female lead picked up a fight with her on the slimy pretext of wearing the same color. Julia, sharp as ever, did not hold back from putting her in her place.

But it came with the price of giving up a lot of resources and connections. This was also the time when the male lead starts to look at Julia like a disturbance. How cheesy. The moment a tear fell down Mia Scot's cheek, Julia was tagged as a heartless bitch. Tonight's show down would result in Julia losing many of her roles in films and reality shows.

'Buuutttt.... The game's changed a bit! I'm here to take care of my woman. Whether she likes it or not, I'll be her backer tonight. This is the first time I'll be meeting the so-called leads. And although I'm excited to see so many women, my heart only beats for one.'

The system was taken aback. Although this host wasn't here for that long, he had integrated with William's character too well. And the conviction in his voice raised alarm bells in the system's circuit.

"Host. Don't tell me you already like... like her."

'What's there to not like when you have a beautiful and feisty wife? I'm in love with this life. Although being the last boss is fun, there are stuff that I need to be wary of. And I have a feeling that tonight's gonna be a game changer.'

'By the way, you stopped updating me with the points.'

"That's because target's feelings for you have stabled at 80%. Unaware, but in love with you. I suggest you give her a little push tonight, bring the bar higher. Maybe then she would see the difference between a man who wants her and who doesn't."

'What about her feelings for that brat? How much did he score?'

"150% She's ready to sacrifice herself for her son. She already plans to request you to let her take Ethan back. Honestly, I find it ironic. The one who's doing all the work gets so little. But the one enjoying life gets so much more. That kid has a lucky life."

I chuckled at my reflection, "You don't say. I deserve so much more than that brat for just changing his diapers... But he's kinda cute..." I spoke out loud.

"Thanks for the compliment, dad. But your habit of speaking alone is worrying me." 

'Jesus Christ! This boy doesn't know the meaning of privacy, does he?'

I reset my startled emotions and turned to the brat, already knowing what he was here for. "You are most welcome! And just in case you were wondering. No. I'm not taking you to the banquet. It's your mom and dad's first proper date."

"But I wasn't asking, dad. I am informing you." He smiled demonically, I felt a shiver run up my spine, "I'll see you downstairs."

'I'm not taking him with me. It's supposed to be the night I get laid! But I wonder... can Julia smile as devilishly...'

"No need to waste your bare few braincells, host. He gets that smile from you." the system tittered.

***

The Bentley parked at the red carpet and the father-son duo exited it like the royalty. Numerous cameras flashed. Bodyguards rushed to control the crowds of reporters that seemed to gain a new wave of energy at the sight of Ethan. I had timed our arrival such that the reporter count would be at peak and the female lead would just have cornered Julia.

The brat taxied freely on my arm as I walked into the venue. I grinned internally, but kept a cool, collected façade as businessmen rushed towards me. None of these whacks could catch my attention. I exchanged greetings and polite small talk as my eyes scoured the huge hall. Finally, I found her. And she took my breath away.

A shiny peach gown adorned her beautiful curves. I had no clue about her makeup except that it served my palette a tad too well. Her elegantly tied up hair showcased her beautiful neck and  the dangling earrings.

I watched as the male lead walked up to the sobbing female lead, wrapping his arms around her and spitting something definitely hurtful at Julia. As I watched her face pale, my body, as if on auto pilot, strode towards her. So one-tasked my brain was, that I even forgot to hide the brat away before I made my presence known.

"Braxton- I-"

"Shut up, Julia. You have done enough already."

My brows twitched at the exchange. 'How dare he? No wonder his name is Braxton. Brat plus Craton.'    "What's a craton, host?"   'A large stable block of the earth's crust forming the nucleus of a continent. Now shush.'

***

My eyes teared up involuntarily as Braxton's words hit me. He had never been so rude to me. In fact, he was one of the kindest souls around me during my harshest years in the industry. I owed my life to him. But the scene of Braxton hugging what's-her-name did not help my case. Who would have thought that a talentless fish like her would be able to catch Braxton's loving gaze... 

I had truly lost, didn't I? 

"Why don't you leave, Julia? It's for the best of you both." His words impaled my still mourning heart. But before I could break down and embarrass myself, a big, warm hand wrapped around my shoulders, encasing me within a warm side embrace. I inhaled the soothing cologne and my turbulent emotions seemed to calm down tremendously.

But the person's next words, and his voice left me flabbergasted. 

"Is there a problem with my partner?"

His voice that I remembered to be ice-cold was surprisingly heart-warming right now. I turned to look at him, shook and frozen. He brought Ethan along with him?! And he had the nerve to smile at me like that in public?  Suddenly, I felt uneasy. What if somebody connected the dots and revealed the truth? But the unease drifted away just as it came. So what if they did? We did nothing wrong. We are married and Ethan is my son. What is there to be scared of? I felt extremely grateful for not divorcing William yet.

I finally regained some presence of mind and quickly straightened up my poise. I looked forward to see both, Braxton and Mia's jaw drop in amazement. 

"M-Mr. Dark! What a pleasure to meet you! I'm Braxton Grant" Braxton extended his hand. I scowled at his sudden change of attitude, what a hypocrite! He was just lecturing me about always considering everyone as equals. Where did that attitude go in the face of William Dark?

I watched, mesmerized, as his mouth form the the silky smooth words and that sexy eyebrow rise by a millimeter. It felt like the first time I was sizing him up. And it was refreshing, to say the least. "The pleasure's all mine, Mr. Truant. But, is there an issue here?" I then turned to look at the hypocrites before me. 

Mia looked positively besotted with William. I wouldn't blame her though. I knew that William Dark was a magnetic existence since a long time ago. It's just that he never talked. 

Braxton, on the other hand, had frozen. "Er- Mr. Dark. It's Grant."

"Oh, my bad." William shrugged. I hid a smile at the blatant disrespect. Ethan, however seemed to be uncomfortable with the current atmosphere. Before anybody could speak, he leaned over from William's arm and reached out to me. Getting the signal, I quickly took Ethan into my arms.

He hugged me tightly and pressed his face into my neck. I could feel slight moisture and realized that he was about to cry. I quickly excused myself and left under the scorching gazes of all present. Blame William, the damned show-stealer.

Once outside in the cool, empty garden, I sat on a bench and placed Ethan in a more comfortable position. He faced me and I realized that his face was completely red from holding the tears in.

"Baby..." I mumbled and hugged him to my bosom. Then, he broke down.

"Mommy..." he cried out, and I felt my eyes tearing up again. But this time, due to a whole new emotion. I suddenly felt loved and needed, a feeling that was completely novel to me. I held him tightly to me and rocked him. Ethan seemed to like that since his broken sobs calmed down a bit. 

"Baby, are you alright?" I whispered, making him look up at me. "Mommy..." he whimpered, a fresh set of tears flowing. He mumbled, "...I missed you." My heart shattered for this kid, whom I had neglected for almost four whole years.

"I missed you too, baby." I rocked him, "Now, now. Don't cry, alright? You are making mommy sad." He paused at that and his lips pouted, cries stopping immediately. Ethan nodded, "Mommy, I missed you so much..."

"I missed you too, sweetheart." I smiled. He smiled back at me. "Mommy."

"Yes, sweetheart."

"Mommy" he grinned.

"Yes, baby." I grinned.

"Mommy!" he laughed.

"Yes, honey!" I laughed back, his joy extremely contagious.

***

I watched the mother-son duo patch up from the entrance of the garden. My lips quirked up at the cute exchange between them. I couldn't help the adoring emotions I felt as I watched them. And that's when our eyes met.

Julia seemed to freeze for a second before reverting back to look at Ethan, her gaze awkward. It sadly did not escape Ethan's attention. He turned back and spotted me, his gaze instantly turning dark and deadly. 

Hiding his face and hand from Julia's view, my three-year-old son flipped me off, mouthing 'fuck off' before turning back to Julia. I could feel my jaw scraping the grass as I watched him resume his cute and innocent interactions with Julia. 

'What the fuck- What did she eat while giving birth to this creature?!'

"The same thing that your mom ate while birthing you, host. Save the brain cells, host. Save the brain cells."

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

The Obsessive Villainess Vol. 1 ✔ Saaya

Любовные романы

520K 31.4K 37
"Don't touch that man." "Why not?" "He has a beast guarding him." I am that beast; Nora. I woke up as the villain of this book, destined to die after...
12K 263 93
In the ordinary modern world, my life met an extraordinary end - I was run over by a Ferrari. But death was just the beginning. Transmigrating into...
54.2K 2K 24
After I died in the modern world I was born in a magical realm with scheming nobles, magical creatures, and a magic academy straight out of hogwarts...
The Hideous Villain Snigdha_25122000

Исторические романы

2.3K 65 6
#Bl #Smut #Don't like don't read or else enjoy. System 003 "Happy Ending for Villains", first time having a host, worked in 1016 worlds with it's hos...