[HIS POSSESSION] - SANO MANJI...

By Cakepetal

♡'HIS MOST LOVED POSSESSION IS - L/N Y/N' - she is the light in his empty eyes, his hope in his broken world... More

[ 1 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 3 ]
[ 4 ]
[ 5 ]
[ 6 ]
[ 7 ]
[ 8 ]
[ 9 ]
[ 10 ]
[ 11 ]
[ 12 ]
[ 13 ]
[ 14 ]
[ 15 ]
Author's Note
[ 16 ]
[ 18 ]
[ 19 ]
[ 20 ]
[ 21 ]
[ 22 ]
[ 23 ]
[ 24 ]
[ 25 ]
[ 26 ]
[ 27 ]
[ 28 ]
[ 29 ]
[ 30 ]

[ 17 ]

14.7K 610 2K
By Cakepetal

《Chapter 17 - Kisses and Threat》

~

~

-( Note - a lot of cringe ahead, because author has been single as pringle in her entire life and doesn't know how relationships works, sooo. . . . . . . . . . . . . .enjoy!!!)-

As I  S L A P P E D  him harsly on the face.
A tear escaped my eye.

I tried my best to not break down, but I can't help it as tears started to fall from my eyes, dropping on the concrete floor as I stared at him.

Sano's soft blond hair was covering his face, stopping me from seeing his expressions.

I smiled bitterly as I looked at him before speaking, 
"Manjiro I guess me being your girlfriend is all just a pretend, isn't it?

I build my courage as now I spoke loud and clear, "No wonder you don't take me seriously, after all its not like I am fucking important to you!!!"

Bitter smile was plastered on my face, as tears continues to slip.
I was angry at him
&
at me!

Sano was still looking down, listening to my tears dropping and my anger that's is spilling through my words.

I clenched my fist tightly.

"Why do you bother with me and this stupid relationship, when you don't have the time to tell me what's happening in your life!!"
I shouted.

"Nope, i guess it doesn't matter to me, whether you just lost a close childhood friend or someone important, who am I to know?"
I stated, now laughing as I glared at him.

"I am just a no one! No one to you." I spoke softly as tears spilled from my eyes.

Sano looked away from the floor, as his eyes landed on mine, before looking at the floor.

Guilt written all over his face.

"Y/N-chin, i- I am sor----" Sano spoke, still looking down, before I interrupted him.

"Save that sorry, manjiro I called your fricking 70 times in the past days, nope, not even  single call back, on top of it you didn't had the time to tell me about baji's death?!!!" I stated.

I was boiling in anger,
Guilt,
Empathy,
Fear,
Worried,
Anxious
Was what I felt.

"It's not your fault, I guess it's mine for expecting too much. Do you have any idea manjiro how excited I was too see you, excited to surprise you for coming early! But instead, I found out that I don't mean much to you, as you didn't even care to call me, tell me about baji! and IF YOU WERE OKAY!!"
I spoke softly as tears started to pour from my eyes.

My heart felt heavy, as I couldn't control my emotions anymore.

"I was so damn worried, after I found about baji, worried about YOU!!!" I shouted at him.

I looked away from him, at baji's grave.
I bit the inside of mouth, to hold back my tears.

"Y/N, i am sorry, please forgive me, i didnt mean to hurt you, I was just----" Sano uttered before I interrupted him.

As I pulled him towards me, holding him into my tight embrace. Hugging him as if there is no tommorow.

Tears slipping once again.

"You are idiot manjiro for worrying me like that!" I muffled in my tears.

Manjiro's eyes widened as he stood still, letting me hug him.

After few mins later, he hugged me back tightly, as a small smile appeared on his face as he closed his eyes.

"I love you Y/N-chin and I am sorry!" Sano said softly.

-♢○♢-

Both Y/N and sano melted into a hug, as they comforted each other.

But one thing they were unaware of was that someone is staring at them from a far away.

His hands clenched into a fist as pure hate and anger depicted in his eyes as he stared at Y/N and Manjiro. Especially at Y/N for running his plans!

and

He was none other than kisaki Tetta!

"I will eliminate you, L/N Y/N!"

kisaki said as he walked away with pure ambition to tear the two couples apart.

°|°

Both me and sano walked back from cemetry to the road in silence. I grabbed his hands as I rubbed my thumb at the back.

We both walked in silence, as we enjoyed each others company.

"Here!" I said, as I gave him the paper shopping bag that I bought with me.

We were both out of the cemetry and was standing at the pedestrian side.

"Huh? What's this?" He questioned, looking at it curiously.

"It was something I bought for you from Yokohama." I said as I looked at him.

The bag contained, the dorayaki and takyaki plushie I won at the arcade and some food.

"Thanks Y/N-chin." Sano said as he smiled at him.

I signed, knowing very well that he is doing it for me to stop worrying for him.
I looked at the car, that was standing near the shop, facing backward towards me and sano.

"Get some rest, eat properly, and if you need to talk to me, call me!!! Sano manjiro if i find that you aren't taking care of yourself, i will kill you with my own two hands." I stated sternly as my eyes glared at him.

Sano on the other hand felt shivers run down his spine.

"Also! I am sorry." I said as I closed the distance between me and him as I kissed him on the cheek, where I slapped.

"I couldn't hold back!!!" I giggled as I remembered how I slapped him.

Sano on her other hand pouted his lips in front of me. "I need a kiss here too Y/N-chin!" He said in playful tone.

I just rolled my eyes at him.

"Bye! Take care!" I said as I started to leave.

"Y/N-chinnnn!" Sano called.

"Don't talk to me, I am still angry!" I said.

Sano signed, looking at me walk away. However, in the midway I stopped as I looked back at him staring at me.

I winked before saying, "come to my house tomorrow evening, we will do something fun!"

Sano, on the other hand, started blushing.

Cute,
NO
Wait a second, what the hell is he thinking?

I throwed a takyaki at his face that I had in my jackets.

"Aw, what's that for Y/N-chin!" Sano whined looking at me as he rubbed his forehead.

"Stop being dirty minded, you are only fricking 15!!!" I shouted as my cheeks started to heat up.

I was about to walk away, but sano grabbed me by my waist, as his eyes landed on mine.

"Aww, but I wonder how you would look under m-----" I I interrupted him,

"Lalalallalalalaalal." I started singing to avoid hearing him.
Sano chuckled before pecking a kiss on my lips, shutting me up from my nonsense singing!!!"

I put my head on his shoulder due to embarrassment.
God, I hate me!

"Y/N-chin, i wasn't thinking anything dirty. We will do all of that stuff when we become adult." Manjiro said softly.

Sano, really!!!!

I waved him goodbye because If I stayed any longer, i will die of embarrassment!

God, how can he be so bold about these things!

♡|♡

~

♡|♡

[Takemichi Flashback - meeting with Draken]

"I have no regrets, but if I could relive my life once again, there is one thing I would do." Draken said as he looked down at his hands that were handcuffed.

I looked at him, waiting for his next words.

"I have to kill kisaki and stop Mikey from killing Y/N!" Draken said.

I was shocked as I saw complete hate in Draken's empty eyes.

"Draken-kun, why, why did Mikey-kun killed Y/N?" I questioned, desperately waiting for an answer.

"It's because of---" Draken was interrupted as they announced the end of session.

No wait, I need to know why mikey-kun killed Y/N.

"Draken-kun" I shouted as I saw him walk away.

Draken stopped as he looked at me,
"Kisaki wants to take away everything Mikey holds dear and Y/N was the key to his plan." Draken said.

"Takemitchy, Y/N was Mikey's sanity, his pillar of support and comfort that kisaki wanted to kill!" Draken uttered before walking away.

"She was his everything!" Draken murmured to himself.

♡][♡

A phone ringed, deafening the silence.

"Hello dear!" Y/N mom said as she greeted her second son.

"Hey, how are you, I heard you are on a business trip with dad!" He spoke as a slight seriousness present in his voice.

Y/N mom giggled. "Ah yes, it was urgent business that me and your dad needed to attend." She explained.

"Hmm, so is Y/N alone back home in Japan." He questioned.

"If you are worried about her, why don't you giver her call!" Y/N mom said.

"Mom! I told you to not leave her alone, Japan isn't safe and on top of it all, if older brother found out, you know---" He was interrupted.

"Jeez, aren't you brothers overprotective of her, don't worry she is fine! Beside we are going back the day after tomorrow, plus I called her like 3 times in a day. Y/N is a teenager, so don't worry!" Y/N Mom said.

"Mom! She is our only sister and we won't forgive ourself if anything happens to her!

[Mikey, this you ?⬇]

[HIS POSSESSION ]

By  ~ Cakepetal

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376K 12.6K 18
"𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠?! 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐢 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧 😏" "𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬? " "𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐟...
590K 22.5K 56
(Y/n) is a freshman in high school. The only girl member in Toman but knowing they don't respect her nor care for her in the slightest, she starts to...
15.1K 381 12
"...Come back now Mikey. Let's go home." You smiled at the boy. 𝘔𝘢𝘯𝘫𝘪𝘳𝘰 𝘚𝘢𝘯𝘰 "𝘔𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘺" 𝘹 𝘍! 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 !!EXTREME SPOILERS!! !!Follo...