EDITING My Sugar Momma {Lesbi...

By alyshards

Brielle's done with her boring life, so she's in search of a sugar daddy. With the incoming messages, one sta... More

rewritting
one
two
three
four
five
six
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
characters
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
extra - first night back
forty
forty one
forty two
hiatus
forty three
update
forty four
extras and aus
extra - Brielle's cold
extra - Easter
au - servant x master
au - cottagecore
EDITING NOTICE
au - mafia princess

seven

12.8K 434 99
By alyshards

We had barely been at the mall for half an hour and I was already beginning to feel the weight of shopping. Quinn insisted that I do some shopping not only for my dinner date the next day but for myself in general. 

"Now that you have money, we'll have an even bigger wardrobe!" Quinn rejoiced and bounced excitedly while looking through the rack of clothing. She gasped with a thought. "Will we have to move to get an even bigger closet?!"

I gave her a doubtful look as I slowly looked through the individual pieces of clothing, seeing nothing that really stuck out. "I can't afford a bigger apartment."

Quinn shot me a glare. "Yes, you can. You made big bucks just going for coffee."

"Oh yeah." I breathed as it began to dawn on me. I had thousands of dollars in a new bank account. I did the least amount of work but made the most amount of money I had ever dreamed of doing in my life. 

Making so much money was surreal and the fact I had a second date with Layla that next evening was making me incredibly nervous. I was nervous not only because of the money but because of my sugar momma herself. She was a tease who seemed entertained by my awkward antics. I couldn't help my nervousness though, she was incredibly attractive and everything in my life was dependent on her paying me. 

The hangers screeched as I looked through a rack of dresses, my mind still running wild. A part of me was also unsure of the future. The main train of thought being whether I would begin to feel guilty accepting money from someone I inevitably would grow feelings for. My thoughts then led to stay at home partners and I supposed it was a similar situation. Still, the whole situation felt odd but if Quinn wasn't experiencing these doubts then I should try to have a better mindset about it.

With a quiet sigh, I realized it was kind of nice going shopping with Quinn. I had always bought fast fashion because it was cheap and good enough. Thrift stores were also good but I was pretty picky of the items I wanted. So I couldn't blame Quinn for wanting me to buy more my clothes whether it was for my gain or for hers, I had used her wardrobe for a long time. 

"Bri." I turned to Quinn who held up a nice cropped turtleneck that was the shade of sand. "I was thinking for you."

"I love it." I smiled softly as she squealed and continued sliding the hangers to search for more pieces.

Having Quinn around while diving into the whole sugar baby arrangement was extremely helpful. Not only did it helped keep things interesting for her to be a sugar baby as well but her presence eased some of my anxiety and it was nice to talk to her about my concerns.

I slid another hanger before seeing a silk dress, intrigued, I took the hanger off the rack to get a better look at it. It looked to be a bit longer, more than likely going a bit past the knees with a slit on the one side, exposing up to about the thigh area. Two thin straps made of rhinestones would hold the dress up and a plunging neckline would look flattering. 

As if by habit, I looked at the price tag, my eyes rounding that it costed over two hundred dollars. A gasp sounded and I looked up to see Quinn's eyes practically sparkling as she looked at the dress in my hands. 

"You're buying that for tomorrow right?" She framed the question as more as though she would be incredibly surprised if I didn't buy it. 

I looked back at the dress. It was incredibly beautiful but it was expensive. It was the price of an oil change on my car. "It's $200."

Quinn smiled softly. "Think of it this way, Bri. Even if you spend $5,000 on an outfit, you'll still be walking with at least another five grand from the date. Plus you'd look hot as fuck in that!"

A small giggle bubbled out from me as I nodded. "True. I suppose a bit of splurge is okay. Plus, I'm sure you'll make use of it too."

My best friend smiled brightly. "I definitely would! Come on, we need to find a bag and shoes for that!"Quinn dragged me to the cash with her own handful of clothes that she picked out for me.

I swiped the black metal card and punched in the code and when the large amount was approved, a surge ran through me. I made the largest purchase on clothes I had ever made at once and it seemed to pump adrenaline through me because I began to chase it. 

The chase led to a luxury department store where I bought not only shoes and a bag for my date but one of my dream purses. A medium Givenchy Antigona in a beige shade. I almost cried when I finally bought it. I instantly transferred my things from my old purse that I purchased for cheap online to my new luxurious one. 

With my purse in the crook of my elbow and my shopping bags in my hands, I decided it was about time to go home. 

But of course, Quinn had one more stop.

"The Apple store?" I questioned with confusion. "What do you need here? You have the latest iPhone."

Quinn giggled as she grabbed some of my shopping bags. "Not for me, for you. You desperately need to upgrade."

I sighed in defeat. There was no point in fighting with her about it because she was right. My iPhone was generations old and slowing down with each update. It was only a matter of time before I had to upgrade anyway. 

"Fine." I finally said as we walked in. 

It took almost an hour to buy the phone. I was between a couple options but ended up with the highest and latest model in the gold shade. I also grabbed a clear case to be able to see the gold at all times. 

Another large purchase down, I walked out of the store with Quinn, feeling the high of shopping. Was this always how Quinn felt when she went shopping? She went shopping once a week and blew tons of money on luxurious things and now I understood why. This was going to be a bad habit if I continued making this amount of money. 

We arrived back at the apartment and opted for take out for dinner since we were too lazy to cook after shopping. I decided to pay this time and flopped on the couch as I opened the app to order food.

"What do you feel like eating, Q-Tip?" I called out as she took the bags to hang them up, apparently it was her favourite part of shopping and I was too tired to join her. 

Quinn was quiet, thinking about what she wanted. "Can we get food from that sandwich place that makes their own juice?"

"Yeah, that actually sounds good right now." I agreed as I began to order my food before getting what Quinn wanted. 

We ate and talked about our dates the next evening as Quinn also was able to book one in with her sugar daddy. I laid in my bed that night, my mind worrying constantly about how the date would go. It was difficult to calm my mind enough to let sleep take over. 

Though, when I began to think of Layla, it helped. The haze of fatigue began to take over, the scenarios of a luxury life with Layla occupied my thoughts and ended up being the topic of my dreams. 

The next morning, I was an anxious mess. I cuddled within my covers, holding them over my head as if it'd help keep the anxiety at bay. It barely kept my best friend away.

"Come on, Bri! I made coffee, just the way you like it!~" She sang from the kitchen but I groaned in response. 

There was no use hiding out in my bed but I didn't bother to move from it. I refused to look at my phone, knowing that everything that I'd hope to distract me would only remind me something about Layla and the date. Then again, my mind was much worse to be in at that moment. 

With a frustrated groan, I pushed the covers off of me and pulled out of bed. I didn't bother putting on anything decent, only wearing a greatly oversized tshirt and underwear which were my go to in terms of pyjamas. I walked into the kitchen and took a seat at one of the bar stools where my mug of coffee was already waiting for me. 

"Thanks." I managed as I wrapped my hands around the mug, feeling the almost burn from the freshly made coffee. 

Quinn made her way to sit next to me with a chuckle. "I figured you'd need it." She paused for a moment. "Want to talk about it?"

I groaned. "It's the same damn doubts and anxiety as it has been. I'm getting tired of it. I want to be confident enough to know that it'll be fine and worst case, I go get a new job."

"Then just do that but if you still feel nervous before your date, have a shot to take the edge off."

"I feel like that'd only work against me." I smiled softly before taking a sip of the coffee. She did make it just how I liked. 

The day sped past quicker than I had hoped for and soon I was waiting outside my apartment building for Layla. Quinn and I had gotten ready together before each taking a shot for luck and the nerves. Quinn had already left, her date had been set for five whereas mine was set for six. 

Soon a black Bentley pulled up right in front of me. The driver got out but it wasn't Layla, it was a man. He rounded the car to where I was. 

"Good evening, Miss Kingston. I am Carlos, Miss Holt's primary driver." He said before he opened the rear passenger door before me.

"Nice to meet you." I said softly. I was hesitant to get in but I looked into the car to see a familiar face. 

"Brielle. You look stunning." Layla's low tone made my stomach warm and fluttery, it made me more nervous. 

"Thank you." I said before slowly getting into the car. The driver shut the door as I clicked in the seat belt. I tried to ignore the fact that I could feel Layla's eyes on me.

Finally, I turned to look at Layla who wore her signature smirk, settled comfortably on her lips that were painted with a pinky-nude colour for the evening. Layla and I looked at each other for a moment as the car began to set off to the destination of our date, which I was still unsure of where that was. 

"I have the new contract. I had a few things corrected, I hope you're okay with that." Layla stated before grabbing an envelope to hand to me. I took out the new contract to see a few colourful tabs sticking out from some of the pages. 

I decided to go right to the flagged parts of the contract which clearly were signalling the changes within the contract. The first thing was the fast that our relationship was romantic based and could be terminated by either Layla or myself. I expected that change to the contract.

What I didn't expect was there was no longer a clause stating that any refusal of sex could result in a termination of the arrangement. This was a bit of a relief since I wouldn't have to worry about rushing into the physical aspect of the relationship or feeling pressured into having sex all the time if Layla wanted.

Next, there was a change that it was now up to my discretion on sharing details about Layla and our relationship. I definitely wasn't expecting that, although it made sense. In relationships, you talk to your friends and family about it. Though... would I share everything, including the sugar baby part? That was a concern for a later time. 

The following flagged section was an increase in payment. Instead of the ten grand a date, it was now twenty thousand as a minimum. 

To say I was shocked was an understatement. 

I gasped so loud, I surprised myself as my face grew insanely hot from causing the sudden sound in the quiet luxury sedan. 

"Oh, yes." Layla started with a smile. "I forgot to tell you that I increased the pay. I didn't feel right to give you so little. Once you sign it, we'll officially be dating. As my romantic partner, I want to ensure that financially you're very comfortable. So please, anything you want me to purchase for you, do let me know. No matter the price."

I slightly gawked at Layla. Her words were incredibly attractive, like she was reading my deepest darkest wishes and speaking them. To have anything I ever wanted at the drop of a text to her, it was surreal to think I could. 

"Oh, thanks." I was unsure what to say under her intense gaze. "Uh, do you have a pen?"

Layla's smile was soft and her eyes held something within it though I was oblivious to what it was. She quickly found one and handed it to me, her smile still intact.

I pulled my attention from her beautiful appearance to sign the contract. Just one signature at the very end of the contract. And although Layla had been warm and reassuring, it felt like I was almost signing a huge part of myself away. 

Another update... so soon???? Must be bc I love you guys!! Hehe

I didn't really read this one over when I was done with it so sorry if there's any little mistakes lol

edit 09/12: I just changed the Rolls-Royce to a Bentley bc it better suits the story

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

396K 11.5K 44
in which a shy florist falls in love with a flirty mafia boss. ┈┈┈┈․°?°․┈┈┈┈ gwendolyn westbrook has spent her life filled with schoolwork and stress...
621K 36.1K 35
When volatile mafia queen Camilla Bianco gets sentenced to anger management, she finds herself falling for the mysteriously dark Dr. Hayden Malcolm...
52.8K 1.4K 16
A young single woman unexpectedly meets an older married woman in which they begin their journey of laughter, love, passion and heartbreak.
2.7K 86 12
Julia, a typical girl, performs on the violin at a jazz club. All was going well until one fateful night when the notorious Mafia leader decided to...