π˜½π™šπ™–π™ͺπ™©π™žπ™›π™ͺ𝙑 π™ˆπ™šπ™¨π™¨||...

By Precious_Taebear

He stood near the bed admiring her small figure spinning holding her dress in front of the mirror. he can't h... More

Z E R O
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N (1/2)
T E N (2/2)
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N (1/2)
T H I R T E E N (2/2)
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N (1/2)
F I F T E E N (2/2)
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N T E E N (1/2)
N I N T E E N (2/2)
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E (2/2)
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E (1/2)
T W E N T Y F I V E (2/2)
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N (1/2)
T W E N T Y S E V E N (2/2)
T W E N T Y E I G H T (1/2)
T W E N T Y E I G H T (2/2)
T W E N T Y N I N E
EPILOGUE

T W E N T Y O N E (1/2)

27.3K 1.2K 436
By Precious_Taebear

"guess we were ships in the night"

TAEHYUNG POV:

I trace my nose on her expose shoulder as she was sleeping peacefully in my arms. even tho she was wearing my shirt which was way to big for her small body. I couldn't help myself for touching her.

My fingers dip in soft skin of her waist as I kiss her collarbone. removing the shirt from her shoulder I kiss her soft skin. I nuzzle my face in her hairs inhaling her scent

she smells like me.

A small smile appear on my lips when I think about last night. the feeling was blissful and heavenly. I feel her against me. she was just so fragile for me that I was afraid that if I hold her a bit tightly I will break her.

I know that it doesn't make sense, but this is what I thought that time. I was so happy. never in a million years I have even though that a little girl will make my heart flutter like this. hell I never thought that I will ever fall in love.

but she make it possible. she melt this cold heart. she teach me what love is. I was completely clueless.

she move a bit and snuggle into my bare chest. I want her to wake up but she looks so peaceful.  my fingers vanish into her soft hairs as I caress it softly. she hum in her sleep and hug me even more tightly. she is just too cute

so this is how you feel when you are in love.

I pull back a little and look at her face. my eyes went to her neck where I saw the marks I left last night. was I too rough?

I press my thumb on the red mark with a frown on my face. did I hurt her? I was looking at her neck when she slowly open her eyes. waking up from her sleep looking like a baby.

I look at her and give her a smile. she stare at me literally being confused but then her cheek turn red and she hide her face in my chest making me chuckle.

"Good morning, My love." I whispered tucking the string of her hairs behind her ear. she doesn't even look at me. she was too shy.

"Good morning Taehyung-ssi." she finally look at me while biting her lower lips. I roll my eyes.

"This is not what you were calling me last night baby" I tease her. her eyes widen and she try to hide again but I won't let her.

I took her face in my big hands and hold it firmly. smiling at her cute face I place a kiss on her forehead.

"Don't tease me. you meanie." she mumble. a pout appear on her lips and she frown.

"I am sorry, honey but you look so cute." I chuckle. pushing my nose on her soft cheek.

fuck I can't even keep my hands to myself.

I pull her even more closer. completely pressing our bodies together. a soft gasp escape her lips when our face were inch away

"Tae" she call my name making my heart beat fasten. the first time she call me that was last night. it makes me so happy. at least I don't feel like old man

I tilted my head wrapping my fingers at the back of her neck while other hand hold her waist tightly before pressing her lips with mine kissing her softly.

I pull her small body on the top of me. A small whimper left her mouth when I kiss her hungrily. her small hands press on my chest as she try to kiss me back.

I was lost. the feeling I was having right now. she was like a drug for me now.

Giving a peck on her lips one last time we pull back. she was breathing heavily sitting on my waist straddling me.

Her hairs were messy. her shoulder were exposed, her lips were swollen and her eyes were half close.

she look like a mess.

A beautiful mess.

My hands reach at her back before I slip my hand in the shirt, she shiver against my hand. my other hand rub her stomach softly.

"Is it hurting?" I asked. She pout lightly and nod her head

My baby

" do you want me to kiss it better" I said. her cheek turn red as she lay down on my chest trying to hide her red cheek.

"Come on, let's get you freshen up."I sit up on the bed while she was still on me. I look down at her while she give me her chubby smile

"why are you so cute?" I pinch her cheek. she narrow her eyes at me

"I don't know the reason" she said making me laugh a little. I put my palm on her hips and pick her up.

I walk in the washroom and put her on the washroom counter top. I walk toward the tub and fill it up with warm water while she was sitting there dangling her legs.

Picking her up again I get rid of the shirt. as soon as it fall from her body she put her hand on my eyes.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Close your eyes." she whispered.

"Why?"

"I...I am not wearing anything so. "

"So what? I saw all of you last night." I said putting my hand on her wrist to remove it.

"No~. please no. I....I.... just close your eyes." I shake my head but still close my eyes.

She remove her hands and I hear a water splash. I open my eyes and saw her giggling in the bubbles. I smile.

"Call me if you want anything okay" I said. She just not giving her all attention to the bubbles.

I roll my eyes again and walk out of the washroom to make breakfast for both of us.

AUTHOR'S POV:

Taehyung stood in the kitchen making pancakes for his little wife. It's been a few minutes since he lift her in the washroom.

A smile was tug on his face and he was happily making breakfast. Y/n walk out of the room where taehyung oversized shirt and sweatpant which was sure so big on her making her look tiny.

His back was facing her when she walk into the kitchen. She tip toes toward him with a smile on her face.

she stop right behind him and stand on her toes to reach his ears. her hands place on the side of his waist.

"Boo." she said try to scare him but only get a chuckle form him. taehyung turn his head and look at her over his shoulder while she pout with a mad frown on her face.

"you should have acted like you are scared." she said. taehyung turn around crossing his hand over his chest.

"How can I get scared by little girl here." he ruffle her wet hairs causing them to fall on her face

"Oi my hairs." she remove her hairs from her face. Taehyung turn around focus on making breakfast.

"What are you making? let me help you." she said and trying to grab the eggs place on the counter.

"No" Taehyung hold her wrist and shake his head.

"I am doing it." his hands went towards her waist and pick her up placing her on kitchen counter.

"you should sit here and watch your handsome husband making breakfast." he said folding his sleeves. y/n giggle.

"Who said you are handsome?" y/n said. making taehyung look at her with a fake frown.

"what do you mean Mrs. Kim? I am known as world's handsome man." he said waving spatula in his hands.

"no you are not handsome." Taehyung huff putting the spatula aside and step closer to her.

"Then what am I" he asked narrow his eyes place his hands on her thigh. her hands cup his cheek

"You are breathtaking" she giggle. Taehyung tilted his head. he try not to smile but his red cheek tell someone else.

Clearing his throat his hand place on her hip and he pull her closer. leaving a little space between them. Her eyes widen. taehyung rub his nose with her with a smile.

he place a kiss at the corner of her lips. her eyes were like a small galaxy. beautiful and mesmerizing.

"Tae.." he hummed.

"Pancakes" he frown.

"Pancakes what?"

"It's burning" she whispered back. his eyes widen he turn his head looking at the burning batter on the pan.

"Shit " he quickly take it off and pout looking at the burn part.

"You distract me."

"Wah I didn't do anything." she cross her arms.

"You weren't paying attention." she smirk cutely.

"I told you that I will help but you didn't listen " she jump off the counter and stood in front on him.

"Now see my magic." she said moving towards to make breakfast. Taehyung shake his head and wrap his arms around her from back while she make breakfast him clinging onto her

-
"ya why are we even doing here let them spend time together." Jin said look at jimin who was typing the code of taehyung penthouse.

"Aish hyung. let's ask them if they want to go with us. if they refuse then we will leave them alone." jimin said.

"Do you really think that desperate kid will stay away from her after he confessed." Hobi said and jimin chuckle.

"Let's see" They walk in when the door open. hearing a muffle voices they step more forward.

"No you are not gonna do that." the deep voice said.

"Baby look we can just cuddle Instant of doing that." The boys frown hearing it.

"what is going on. " jungkook who just walk in asked. Other shake their heads. Jimin open the door and raise his eyebrows looking at what is happening.

y/n was smiling sheepishly while taehyung was standing far away from her looking horrified.Taking a slowly step toward him. she laugh evilly.

"now who will save you from me.?" a smirk appear on her lips. Taehyung turn on his heels and ran. she ran behind him and running behind the couch she caught him causing both of them to fall on the floor.

"B...baby I...I swear I will not eat your chocolate again." he try not to laugh. narrowing her eyes she didn't listen to him and started tickling him.

"Y...Ya I...I said .I.... i am sorry. h..honey I am sorry." Taehyung laugh loudly. his laugh echo in the room along with her giggles.

boys shake their head with smile.

"I have been dying to hear Taehyung laughing like that " jimin said.

" now we will see him smiling like that more often." hobi said.

"guys" jungkook shout. taehyung and y/n turn their heads and smiling looking at them.

" hello" y/n said getting off of taehyung.

"We see you guys are enjoying." Jungkook smirk. Taehyung stood up.

"What are you guys doing here?" Taehyung asked.

"we are here to meet you." hobi step forward to pinch y/n cheek. Taehyung face drop and he pull her into his chest.

"back off. she is mine"

"ya ya big bad alpha." hobi still pinch her chubby cheeks making taehyung growl.

"Stop it " she said pulling herself out of his grip

"Oppa. Is there something wrong. you guys came here?" she asked.

" actually all of us going to visit different places here so we thought we should ask you." taehyung as expected ready to say no.

"Really?" she asked.

"If you guys are not busy" Jimin wiggle his eyebrows.

"Ya we are are free. Taehyung-ssi let's go with them it will be full." she jump happily. can he say no to her? not a chance.

he want to spend more time with her. but now if she want to go out then he won't stop. they have whole life ahead.

"Okay, we will come."

"Thank you so much." She hug him tightly. boys look at both of them in awe. taehyung kiss the top of her head.

"Anything for you."

Time skip:

"where are we going?" Y/n asked they were in the car.

"we are going back to resort. I suppose you want to change your clothes before leaving." taehyung said. y/n look at herself.

"Well I don't mind if you stay like this . you look cozy and cute."

" you are such a flirt Mr. Kim" y/n giggle.

"flirt? well if you think. then I am. only for you " Taehyung said stopping the car. They step out of the car and walk in.

"Honey go to the room. I will be there in a minute. okay"

"where are you going?" she asked.

"Just want to grab something." y/n nod and make her way toward their room.

she open the door and step in with a big smile on her lips. she sigh loudly and stretch her arms.

her eyes fall on the envelope on the bed. she look at it confused. she pick it up and look at it.

For Kim y/n

It was written on it, being curious she open the envelope. there was something in it. she take it out.

as soon as her eyes fall on the it. the smile on her face slowly vanished. they were some pictures.

it was Taehyung with someone under the sheets naked.

[words Count: 2278]

_____________________________________

Hello everyone.

I am back here lol.

I am just going to yet myself before you guys started throwing something at me.

byeeee...

vote and comment 🙂🔪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

462K 23.8K 20
"Shh.... everything is okay, calm down" his soft voice rang in her ears. she shake her head. "H..he will h..hurt me a....again, p... please tell h...
255K 8.9K 18
NEED EDITING ⚠️ The story contains some violence abuse which may trigger you if you're uncomfortable you can quit the story now but please don't spre...
1.1M 31.3K 32
"So now tell me do you want me to fuck you like that hmm..?" He smirked coming dangerously closer to her face "Leave me and go fuck your precious gir...
540K 19.5K 55
"I am your husband now....and there are some rules you have follow..." Taehyung said... "O-Okay" Jungkook replied.. _________________________________...