Children's Games (a Sebaciel...

By MadameMidnite

*COMPLETE* Ciel has an unwanted guest at Phantomhive Manor; one who is determined to shake things up a bit... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9.1
Part 9.2
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72

Part 43

257 9 1
By MadameMidnite

"Well, you asked whose fault it was..."

"SEBASTIAN!" Embarrassed, Ciel sat on a little stool beside the tub, hugging his knees. "You're the one who... hit the damn headboard." They both laughed at Ciel's terrible attempt at a rebuttal and Sebastian went about drawing Ciel a bath. Once the water was suitable, Sebastian lifted Ciel into the tub and sat on the small stool beside him. As he began to wash Ciel's shoulders, the bluenette looked up at him, a sweet smile on his lips. "Aren't you getting in?" Sebastian was taken aback by the question, but stood and slipped into the tub behind Ciel, knees bent on either side of him, as the tub was far too short for his long legs. Ciel leaned back against him, hands resting on Sebastian's thighs.

"I'm afraid it's a bit small for the both of us..." The bluenette smiled and Sebastian began the process of studiously bathing his Master, albeit in an awkward position to do so. Ciel remained silent, little hands exploring Sebastian's knees and thighs as he was bathed. He shifted a little, a vague discomfort as he felt the repercussions of their encounter, but part of him relished the soreness as proof it had been real. Sebastian finished the ritual of bathing him, and leaned back in the tub. The bluenette turned to look at him and he smiled. "All finished." Sebastian leaned down and kissed his cheek lightly.

"Your turn, then?" A smile curled the butler's lips, and he raised an eyebrow, nodding gently.

"I... would like that very much, yes..." Ciel turned towards him, kneeling between his thighs and reached for the soap and a washcloth. Sebastian held his sides as he leaned out of the tub, making sure he didn't slip under the water if he lost his balance. Once he held the soap and cloth, he struggled to keep the bar in his hand, losing it under the water twice before finally managing to keep hold of it long enough to soap up the cloth. Doing his best not to laugh, the butler looked away, smiling.

"Shut up. Don't laugh at me..."

"I didn't say a word..."

"You didn't have to." Ciel gave him a dirty look but smiled afterwards and began running the cloth over Sebastian's lean, pale body. He leaned back, resting his head against the lip of the tub, arms on either side of it and watched the bluenette intently, a lecherous smile on his lips. Ciel noticed, but took his time, letting his fingers explore the cool body before him. "You're staring." He whispered, as he leaned close to slip the cloth over Sebastian's shoulders.

"So are you." Ciel blushed and continued, growing quiet, lost in thought as he ran his hands over Sebastian's chest, his skin still cool despite the warmth of the water. Sebastian smiled at him and brushed a lock of bluenette hair away from his eyes, touching his cheek lightly. "Tell me, little kitten. What has you so quiet?" He scoffed and rolled his eyes, broken away from his concentration.

"I don't have to tell you everything... greedy demon." Sebastian splashed a little water at him, smiling.

"I do so love secrets..." he ran his hands up Ciel's sides and the young Lord laughed quietly, pulling away.

"Stop that! I'm bathing you. No splashing... those were your rules, you know."

"Yes, my rules for you... I have no such rules for myself." He splashed at him again and laughed heartily as Ciel slipped back in the tub, temporarily submerged and came up covered in suds, looking like a drowned ragamuffin.

"SEBASTIAN!" Ciel shouted at him as he rinsed the suds from himself, wiping his eyes. "You're going to drown me!"

"Oh now, don't exaggerate. I would never let you drown..." He came closer, pulling Ciel into an embrace. "I may hold you down, but never under water." Ciel shot him a look, not sure whether he was serious, but Sebastian only smiled and released him, slipping under the water a moment to wet his hair. As he emerged, Ciel watched him, admiring the soaked, lean butler, hair slicked back.

"Oh my God, shut up..." Ciel splashed at him, standing and got out of the tub, wrapping a towel around his shoulders, sitting on the stool Sebastian used when he bathed him. "Lecherous demon..." Sebastian stuck his tongue out at Ciel, flicking it seductively and then smiled, lathering his hair.

"You've come to appreciate my ways, don't kid yourself, little kitten."

"I've come to tolerate your ways..."

"Oh, I see... so if I should stop being so lecherous and greedy, you would stop misbehaving?" Ciel laughed heartily, shaking his head.

"You could no sooner stop your own lechery than you could banish me from my own manor."

"Touché, kitten." He rinsed his hair and body, then stood. Ciel offered him the fresh towel that had been sitting on the stood he now resided on, and Sebastian nodded, drying his hair. Ciel took the unobserved moment to let his eyes wander his newly termed lover, appreciating the strong form before him. Mismatched eyes lingered as long as he could, then looked away as Sebastian lowered the towel from his hair, wrapping it around his waist. "Let me dry you. Come, little kitten." Ciel stood from the stool and allowed Sebastian to dry him off, then wrap him in Sebastian's shirt, the pinned sleeves coming halfway down Ciel's forearms.

"Sebastian..."

"Yes?"

"Was..." He paused, chewing at his bottom lip a moment. Sebastian kept the towel wrapped around his waist and lifted Ciel from the floor, holding him like a bride. After the initial shock at being picked up, Ciel curled into him, a little embarrassed smile as he spoke. "Was it what you wanted it to be?" Sebastian smiled, depositing him on the bed and retrieving the tea cart with its liquor and desserts.

"I'm the one who should be asking you..."

"Was it?" The butler poured a glass of brandy and offered it to Ciel as he waited to be served a slice of cake.

"It was more than what I wanted." As he sliced and plated the cake, he winked at Ciel "I never imagined you would whine that way... it was... delightful." He chuckled to himself as he approached, offering the plate to Ciel. "Terribly arousing to know I can make you scream my name so easily..." The young Lord blushed furiously, taking the plate and handing Sebastian the brandy. Pouring himself a glass of bourbon, he sat beside Ciel on the bed, watching him as he picked at the cake, closing his eyes as he enjoyed the treat.

"Stop watching me eat... didn't you bring something for yourself? I told you to..."

"I've already had my taste." Sebastian winked, licking his lips seductively and Ciel squirmed, picking at the cake once more, offering it to Sebastian. A little taken aback by the offer, he hesitated, eyeing it before allowing himself to be fed.

"It's very good... you are well suited in the kitchen." Sebastian nodded, swallowing and took a drink of his bourbon to wash the sweetness from his mouth.

"I'm glad you enjoy it, Bocchan."

"You don't like it..."

"No, not particularly." He took another drink from his glass, swishing the liquor in his mouth before swallowing. "It is... sickeningly sweet... and the texture is questionable at best."

"Is there any food you enjoy?" Sebastian opened his mouth to speak and Ciel cut him off "Not me... not... souls or... whatever else. I mean human food." Sebastian closed his mouth, caught red handed in his lechery and chuckled softly, resting his chin on the backs of his fingers as he thought about it, watching Ciel devour the cake before him.

"I... enjoy bourbon, and the occasionally strong coffee..."

"That's not food." Sebastian rolled his eyes, exasperated by the line of questioning.

"I suppose, I did once have Veal Marsala. As best I can recall it was palpable." Finishing the last bite of the cake, Ciel licked his lips, offering the plate back to Sebastian, who set it on the nearby cart. "The truth is... all of it tastes the same. Bland and somehow nauseatingly sweet, like your equivalent of sucking at a greasy coin." Ciel furrowed his brow, crawling closer to retrieve his brandy glass from the cart. As he sat back down on the bed he gasped, a sudden pain shot through him, his stretched entrance still overly sensitive. Sebastian grinned, looking away to hide it and Ciel gasped a few times softly as he situated himself comfortably on the bed once more. "I suppose I should have warned you..."

"Shut up." He whispered, leaning to one side, bracing himself with his arm and took a drink. "Then what does that taste like to you?" he motioned to the glass in Sebastian's hand. "Because it smells positively foul... bitter and astringent..." Sebastian raised an eyebrow, looking down into the glass, then back at Ciel.

"It tastes... smooth. And less sweet. I wouldn't say bitter by any means, but I imagine to your taste it would be."

"How is it that you work so well in the kitchen? Everything you prepare for me is... lovely."

"Thank you, Bocchan... I do try. What kind of butler would I be if..."

"Oh, shut up. Prideful..." Sebastian feigned shock, pressing a hand to his chest.

"Pride? Me? No! Surely not... I would never be so prideful as to accept a compliment from my Master..." Ciel laughed, shoving his shoulder hard and crawled up the bed towards his pillows. Sebastian followed, lying again on his side, propped on his elbow, the hand holding his glass resting on his hip, the slit in the towel wrapped around his waist revealing a good bit of his lean thighs. Ciel sat cross-legged beside him, sipping his brandy. "You certainly seem to enjoy bringing up my sins, little kitten. I wonder how you'd feel if I were to call out your own?" Ciel's smile dropped away, and he looked down into his glass for a moment.

"I've not been judged and cast out for my sins..."

"Haven't you? You have forsaken Him and given your soul to me... do you think that does not inspire His judgement?" The bluenette quieted, taking a moment to let that sink in before Sebastian broke his concentration. "However..." Sebastian crooked a finger, beckoning him closer, and he obliged, leaning down to let Sebastian whisper to him "... since I am your only God, I can forgive your sins." Ciel giggled, covering his mouth to hide his smile.

"You filthy lascivious demon! Listen to you! Dirty minded old man... I'll bet you'd dress me as an altar boy and parade me around pretending to be a priest!" Sebastian grinned widely, winking at him.

"Oh, now, that does sound like a bit of fun..."

"Sebastian! Stop!" Ciel laughed, too embarrassed by the thought of it to comment on it. "But... in all seriousness... I know you don't like when I say the name of..."

"No. Not particularly." Ciel nodded. "But I do understand it's... something humans say in the moment."

"I'll try not to..." Sebastian smiled, the smile showing in his eyes and this time Ciel took a moment to appreciate how truly handsome his butler was when he smiled. He reached out a little hand and brushed a few locks of black hair from the man's eyes, and Sebastian's smile grew at the gesture, finding that look of affection in his Master's eyes quite charming in the moment.

"You are very sweet, little kitten. Thank you." He took a drink and sat up, placing the glass on the bedside table. Ciel yawned and stretched, rubbing his sapphire eye with his free hand. Sebastian took the glass from him and placed it beside his own. "Are you ready to sleep for a while?" Ciel shook his head no but had to stifle another yawn as he did so. Sebastian laughed and scooped Ciel into his arms, pulling back the comforter and sheets, depositing him in his customary place in the bed. The young Lord snuggled into his pillows, and watched as Sebastian stripped off his towel, tossing it to the end of the bed, and slipped under the blankets beside him.

"Don't you have pajamas?" Sebastian shook his head no, lying on his side, hand resting on Ciel's stomach as he lay on his back.

"I do not sleep. Why would I have sleepwear?"

"Never?"

"There... are very few circumstances where I would need to sleep... and none of those should worry you, because I will not be sleeping any time soon." He tapped Ciel on the nose, making him shake his head and smile. Ciel curled into him, smiling into his chest.

"What will you do while I sleep?" Sebastian pulled him closer, inhaling his scent, sighing quietly.

"I will vividly remember what I did to you while you were awake. And imagine what I will do to when you wake next." He heard Ciel giggle quietly and he looked down at his blushing Lord. "Don't worry, little kitten, I will stay." The bluenette nodded, smiling and closed his eyes, letting himself drift off to sleep. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 6.6K 42
[ now complete! ] Sebastian Michaelis had watched his master suffer through many things, but this, more than anything, made his blood boil. How...
1.7K 35 1
This smutty fanfic is all thanks to Mystichanlin from Tumblr; she's amazing at prompts, and has inspired this story. Sebastian and Ciel are trying to...
27.1K 886 15
[Modern Day Black Butler - SebaCiel] After his aunt dropped Ciel off to his new school, Ciel makes a few new friends, but he also meets his first lov...
3.9K 147 16
This is a Fan Fiction and the characters are taken from the anime Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) . Even if the characters are from BB, they have differ...