่ตคใ„็ณธ - we're soulmates? vol.2...

By Bulgogi_Bap

Mina can see other people red string Her father bring her to a shaman and bought glasses for her after she ca... More

ใ€ŒThe Cursed Childใ€
Chapter 1 - It must be fate
Chapter 2 - welcome
A/N
Chapter 3 - MiLk
Chapter 4 - *scratch
Chapter 5 - club
Chapter 6 - no need
Chapter 7 - 'Get to know stranger'
Chapter 8 - Jezzos!
Chapter 9 - Haunted Sports Hall?
Chapter 10 - ์ฑ„'s new jacket
Chapter 11 - new job
Chapter 12 - oHOHO
Chapter 13 - wanna come?
Chapter 14 - Bento
Chapter 15 - Thief?
Chapter 16 - Competition Day 1
Chapter 17 - i do?
Chapter 18 - Versus
Chapter 19 - ๐Ÿฅ‡
Chapter 20 - ยฏ\_(ใƒ„)_/ยฏ
Chapter 21 - bad luck students
Chapter 22 - salad
Chapter 23 - boys
Chapter 24 - YO!
Chapter 25 - i'm sorry!
Chapter 26 - distraction
Chapter 27 - eaT
Chapter 28 - ใƒฝ(ใƒ…)ใƒŽ
Chapter 29 - chingu
Chapter 30 - reservation for two
Chapter 31 - wrap
Chapter 32 - package from otousan
Chapter 33 - Get to know stranger ver.2
Chapter 34 - UNO Cookie
Chapter 35 - deal :)
Chapter 36 - Team ChaeRyu
Chapter 37 - Confession(?)
Chapter 38 - Bazaar
Chapter 39 - Mina's wish
Chapter 40 - dinner
Chapter 41 - don't act tough
Chapter 42 - weak
Chapter 43 - :(
Chapter 44 -angy cub
Chapter 45 - Seulgi sus
Chapter 46 - ๐ŸŒŠ
Chapter 47 - dazed
Chapter 48 - oohhh ๐Ÿ˜
Chapter 49 - clubmates
Chapter 50 - hufty!
Chapter 52 - bold
Chapter 53 -๐ŸŽฏ๐Ÿ˜‰

Chapter 51 - weekend

535 45 25
By Bulgogi_Bap

???

I'm kissing who?

mmmm

wow

"!!" suddenly my shoulders got hit, and it really hurts in a split second but it fades away in no time.

someone chuckles, "yea, of course it's hurt, Minari"

"..." blur again, this should be a scary horror movie, like slenderman or ghost with no-face, but why I'm not scared at all?

"sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you"

I covered her face with my hand, I got so confused because of this steamy dream out of the blue until I pinched my cheeks,

dream this is a dream! I'm a pervert now? why did I dream of something like this, I never kiss anyone in a sober state, oh no I'm a pervert

"why did you pinch yourself? are you alright?"

I frowned, "why am I kissing you? this is 100% dream, and-

"ohh, so you kiss me in your dream"

"... wha-t? nooo you misunderstand

That princess ruffles my hair, "you're so cute, Minari~ Hahah, anyway last night you suddenly hugged me out of nowhere, something bothering you?"

I exhale, "yes, It's really bothering me for not knowing who my soulmate is"

?

-

Mina woke up and realizes something

ooooh, is it because these days Chaeyoung keeps ruffling my hair, right?

that's why my brain creates that,

but the kiss??... the last time I saw kissing scenes from a drama was last year.
it's normal, I'm not a pervert.

and

why lately Chaeyoung likes to ruffle my hair?

-

It's the weekend, I slept at home even though I was supposed to stay at the dorm because my father has a project meeting.

so this time, going back home is especially for helping Chaeyoung's trauma

🌞

I prepare some light breakfast and of course, I brew a cup of coffee to begin my day and I spend my morning reading books to get familiar with the next lesson chapters while doing some practice questions.

until afternoon,

The bells ring, Chaeyoung is here to join the garden session, she promised to help me today, including to get used to everything there.

[ Little Greenhouse ] 🌱

It's been a month since the wild grass keeps growing everywhere in the garden, this is a good chance to clean it quicker with Chaeyoung's help.

she squats beside me, "this is cool!"

I lightly chuckled while wearing gloves, "Let's see after an hour, will you think this is cool? since gardening could be tiring"

"This is nothing compared to my club gym exercise, I can do this" she gives a thumb up, "don't worry about me"

"pfft showing off, huh?"

she grins, "so what should I do?"

Then she follows me everywhere, assisting me in cutting strawberry plant runners, pulling some wild grasses, and tending other plants.

"I'm doing good, right?" the cub wipes off her sweat, "told ya, this is cool"

"It's only half an hour, anddd we haven't finished the other side," I smiled, "I rarely get rid wild grasses, only when it's too many, that's why there's a lot"

"Ooh since I'm helping today, you decided to clean up, oooh, taking advantage of the situation, not bad miss Myoui, smart action" She sits down, pulls out the gloves then try to reach one of the red fruits without standing up, "hehe, is it okay, if I can't control myself and keep picking strawberries?"

I took a glance at her, lol she sweat a lot "I plant it because of you tho, takes it as much as you want, I'd happy if you do"

"wahhh, arigathankkss!" she ruffles my hair, it's already become her new habit.

I shake my head to tidy up messy hair without touching it, "you ruffles my hair a lot lately, can you stop that?" even though I like it, but pls stop

Chaeyoung looked at me, "oohh you don't like it? then i'll change, hmmm" she thinks for a sec, then leans forward and lightly kiss my cheeks,

???

"thankyou!" she said, then took another strawberry again.

this is worse, my chest feels...

thank god, she's too focused on the strawberry, or she would seen my red cheeks,

Instead, I'm the one who can't focus, until I put down the scissors, "can you stop being annoying for a day?"

"Ohh I'm annoying, I see..." Chaeyoung nods several times and keeps grinning, she knows that will annoy me more.

"issh" I lightly pinch her cheek, "if you persist to be annoying human, I'll pinch your waist"

"oow I'm afraid, miss Myoui" she slightly lifts both of her hands, "so scary, I give up"

*smh "this kid"

"Hey, I'm not a kid" she playfully glares and pouts like she was offended, "I'm 17 years old"

My annoyed self has gone, I chuckled and pinched her cheeks again, "hahaha, that's adorable"

"wow, from annoying, now I'm adorable, that's a quick upgrade, well you're cute too, but... i think you're more like beautiful rather than cute" she smiles at me,

"oh" I turn my head back to the plant, another weakness was found, her smile plus compliment

"do you know when you smile, your beauty is doubled?" Chaeyoung eats another strawberry.

"..." I pretend to observe the leaf,

"hahah, you blushed!" she laughed and pointed her finger at me.

I glare at her... and keep glaring, but she laughs harder instead, ahhh I can make her blush too, I quickly lean forward and kiss her cheeks. Chaeyoung shut up in an instant, I smirked, "hahah! you blushed!"

she was shocked for several seconds but laughed again, oh god she's back to annoying again.

"Hahahah omg Myoui Mina, you think you can attack with my weapon?? not a smart move," she smugly shakes her head, "better luck next time"

I decide to shoo her away, "go, there's a lot more wild grass you need to clear behind there"

she refuses, "I only want to stay with a beautiful human beside me, HEH don't blush again hahahah,"

"ew cringe, just go away you annoying kid" I scoffed, but my lips curved upwards.

"No, I don't want to go there, it feels better here," she refused again.

"Did you deliberately annoy me just to distract yourself?" I seriously asked her.

"smart Mina indeed" she gave me a thumbs up.

I sigh and look at her, "Chaeyoung..."

she smiles wider, "hehe, sorryy~"

-

We peacefully do our job, side by side, until everything is clear then we call it a day and I don't know why Chaeyoung could stumble and fall.

"pfft, hahahah" I laughed instead of helping her.

she gets up and brushes the soil off her shirt, "why... fell at the beach, and now in the garden..." she mumbled.

It's funny because she's been getting on my nerves today, I keep laughing at her, "Karma!"

She pats her shirt and jeans, then she walks out from the garden area,

"God is on my side," I chuckled and put down the equipment.

"How do you know God is on your side?" she asked after she arrived beside me.

"hahah you randomly fall like that, it's like God punishing you because s/he thinks you're annoyin-" I was stopped by a thumb on my lips and suddenly her face is just inches away before she kisses her own thumb.

Chaeyoung smirks, "I introduce you my another weapon to shut you up, as I mentioned it before, you can't attack me with my weapon, it's useless bec-" I interrupted by my lips on her, a quick one, yet she kissed me back in a fleeting second, I abruptly moved back, realizing what I just did, my eyes widen and my blood rushed to my cheeks.

yet Chaeyoung leans forward and lands a soft kiss, while her hand reaching mine, it felt warm and made my whole body felt odd. She moves back and smiles at me,

I unable to react

I'm tired of discovering my other weakness again, but I can't help to look forward to the next one, I quickly shook my head, I've to pretend that I don't want this to continue, by frowning, "you say it's useless?" I scoffed.

Chaeyoung bites her inner cheeks, trying to hold back her smile for a while, but fails, "It's super effective!"

I can't bring myself to face her anymore, so I let go of her hand and arrange the equipment, now my hand felt empty, how weird my body was, how could my hand yearn for her touch again? and the same as my lips, how could my lips yearn for.... arghh stop thinking about it! focus! Myoui Mina, you should tidy up the equipment!

"Smart move, miss Myoui" she chuckled, yet it didn't help to calm my racing heart.

"I take that as a compliment, thankyou" I said and still avoiding eye contact at all cost, I'm afraid just looking at her might attack my heart even worse.

we fell into a comfortable silence but every second is making my heart beat faster because of overthinking what we just shared.

did we just kiss?

do friends kiss?

wait... what??

The bell rings, Eunwoo arrives just in time or I don't know what should I do anymore, Chaeyoung greets him by pinching his cheeks, "aiyo, wooo how was your date?"

She was right, when talking about Moonbin, his expression is so cute, and he doesn't mind getting pinched by Chaeyoung,  he'll pinch her back, "How was your date?" he asked Chae.

"my date?"

"Yes!" Eunwoo looked at me then back to her again, "the garden date?"

We exchanged looks and I quickly avoided her eyes, Chaeyoung speak first, "hahah, I was just helping miss Myoui, nothing much"

"you think I'm blind? Hahah go look at the mirror, both of your cheeks were pink" Eunwoo laughs at us, making me more embarrassed,

I haven't finished processing the fact I did that to her, I did that, yes Myou Mina did that, and there's no regret found in my system,

I guess I was right, I'm a pervert :/

"It's tiring to clear all of the wild grasses, if you joined us today your face would turn red too," Chaeyoung said like it was true, even I almost believed it. nice save

"I'm sorry! I should be helping today hahah, here's to compensate for my absence" Eunwoo open the plastic bags that were filled with Japanese cuisine, all of us start digging in.

I take my time to browse the internet, trying to find why she did that? and why did I do that?

-
Friends do many things to show affection to each other such as kissing on cheeks, forehead or hugging, or other types of non-sexual physical contact. As far as kissing on lips is to be considered, it shows a form of intimacy but if you two are comfortable with it then it is completely ok
-

I sighed in relief, phew! it's completely ok!

-
[ dorm ]

We all head back after the hectic yet fun dinner, we bid farewell at the gate, Eunwoo go to the other side, and now I and her alone again, hmmm

"Did you apply for the medic team?" she suddenly asked, I was a bit taken back, how could she know? Then I recalled the fact her hyungs are the student council, alright

I nod, "uh-huh, but I'm not sure if I'll get accepted"

"welcome to my team!" She beamed. I didn't look at her, but the image of her grinning passed through my mind. It's amazing how my mind has evolved and has a lot of her expressions.

we're walking to our dorm building, while discussing a bit about my skill, there's still a lot of things to learn. She's really good at distracting me, I was so embarrassed a while ago and now I'm here in her room to borrow some medical books. There's a black shirt hanging on the wall, it made me laugh how Chaeyoung displayed it with other paintings as if the shirt is an art.

"First, he's Justin Bieber," Chaeyoung proudly tell me, "second, it's my first gift from you, so I can't bear to wear it,"

"okay?" I nod, "how about the jacket?"

She chuckles, "Hahah, alright alright, miss Myoui, I'll wear it, but not now, maybe next week or two, or next month"

"At least wear thicker, please don't get sick, we have a competition next week and why did you keep calling me miss Myoui all day?" I looked at her, and she grins as if she likes to call me that.

"I can't?"

"It's better to call me by my name, Mina, okay Son Chaeyoung?"

"Mina Mina Mina!" she beamed.

I raise my hand, "Hai hai hai!"

And we burst into laughter, I'm impressed how she could make everything brighter, when she smiles I smile, when she laughs I laugh, and time flies. I just realized how cheerful I was when I'm with her, which makes me wanna stay around her because of the energy that I lacked.

this is totally normal! or not?

I start worrying about my changes, how could an Introvert enjoy talking all day?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 5.8K 46
**Please read the book one to fully understand the story** Take a wild roller-coaster ride inside the married life of Chaeyoung and Mina! Is the 7th...
18.3K 811 27
Mina, after a heartbreak, started to write a book on this online app for aspiring writers. Getting positive feedback from her readers she was startin...
247K 8.9K 67
Chou Tzuyu is an introvert. She only have one friend, her bestfriend Son Chaeyoung. Things go pretty well in her life. Despite being a normal high sc...
334K 10.3K 38
Chaeyoung, a million dollar girl who is friends with Tzuyu and Dahyun who are also rich as her, Chae is sick and tired of girls flocking over her. T...