Only Ours!! (Twice x Male Rea...

By DraxDragonGamer

Park Han Jun (You), an 18 years old boy who is currently living alone inside an apartment and suffering becau... More

Prologue
The Punishment
The New School
The Familiar
The Hangout
The Escape
The Present
The Day We Meet Again
The Talk
The Thought
The Happiness
New book

The News

2K 52 9
By DraxDragonGamer

Han Jun's Point of View

I was editing my video so I could post on my main channel. A little bit work left before I could rest.

*Ting*

My phone suddenly have a notification. I pick it up to see what is it. It was just Winter. She send me a text saying that can both of us talk by face timing. I smile before sending back a text saying yes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*The facetime*

"Hey Winter!!"

"Hey Jun!!"

"What you doing!?"

"I am editing a video!!"

"It's almost finished!!"

"Oh!!So do you do anything else after that!?"

"Um..Let me check..No!!I am free!!"

"Oh great!!Can you help us with the potion that you told or something!?We have the blood that you need!!"

"I mean sure!!Let me just get the professor first!!"

"Okay!!"

"Anyway, what are you girls doing right now!?"

"Nothing much other watching some Netflix's film!!"

"Ah I see. Is it your account!?"

"Nope!!"

"It's yours!!"

"Nani!!"

"*Laugh*"

"You really lucky that I am rich now or else I will make you pay for it!?"

"Nope!! Remember I am still a vampire!!"

"Oh okay!!I will stop making the potion then!!"

"No!!Please don't!!"

"Haha!! That's what I thought!!"

"You're so mean!!"

"Hey you start it first!!"

"Hehe..Anyway go back to work!!I can't wait to be a human again!!"

"Ok MOM!!"

"Hihi bye sweetheart!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hehe.. That's quite a conversation. I went back on editing my video. Just a bit more music and done!!Wow that's way quicker than I thought..Or is someone is too lazy.

( Jun: AUTHOR!!

A/n: Oh so you are trying make me feel sad.

Jun: Because I can not making you feel sad without talking face to face.

A/n: Welp your dead!!I am discontinuing this story so you will stuck inside here forever!!

Jun: Wait NO!!Please I need to keep going with my life!!

A/n: That's what I thought!?Now stop breaking the third wall or else you're dead!!)

Jesus Christ!!Anyway, I take out my phone and call the Professor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello this is the Professor speaking!!"

"Uh hi professor!!Um I need your help!!"

"Okay make it quick!!I am still working on the potion of yours!!"

"I got the final ingredient!!"

"..."

"Um Professor!?"

"I'm going to your house right now!!"

"Oh btw!! Practice your nerves the moment you come to my house!!"

"Is that really necessary!?"

"Yeah.."

"Okay!!See ya!!

"Bye Mr.Jun!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay that's done. Welp time to get ready. I change my clothes into a white pants, a grey shirt and a red hoodie. Just pure simple. I get my way down to the living room and watch some YouTube video while waiting for the Professor.

.

.

.

.

After about 3 videos, the Professor has arrived. I decide to text my cousin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Winter!!The Professor has arrived!!Come to Canada and pick us up!!"

"Indeed!!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then, a spilt of second later, I am now standing in front of her house.

"What in the world just happen!?"The Professor said not fully waking after what just happen.

"Yeah!! That's how vampire works!!"I said as Winter both lead us inside the mansion that I bought for her and her members.

We enter the house as Winter lead us to the living room. We both sit down as Professor start to take out the stuff.

While Winter here walk near the stair and inhale.

"GIRLS GET YOUR BUTTS DOWN HERE OR ELSE YOU ARE NOT TURNING BACK INTO HUMAN!!"Winter shouted so loud that almost make me deaf.

Then, the three sprint downstairs and line up perfectly. Winter glare at them once again before nod.

"Okay follow me!!"Winter as she guide her member into the living room. The girls soon notice me as they all sprint toward me and hug me.

"OMG!! It's great to see you!!Jun!!"Karina said.

"Yeah!!I-It's great to see all o-of you!!"I said as much as I possibly can before I start feeling the lack of air.

"G-Girls!!I-I c-can't b-b-breath.."

They heard what I said as they release me. I catch up my breath before turning back my attention to them.

"So do you have it!!"I asked them as they nod and show me the small bottles filled with their blood I'm assuming.

"Great!!Now let's finish this process!!"I said as me and the Professor start to working on it.

'Something is off'I heard someone whisper. What is off exactly!?Welp what ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third person's Point of View

Before Jun and the Professor are working on a project, a certain someone has been walking around the woods, trying to find some blood for her and her member.

A vampire was waddling around the woods with a knife just in case something happens. She was looking for some lost animal around the area. While looking around, she notice something white far away. She was curious so she decide to check it out. She sprint toward the white thing she see but far enough for protection.

It was a mansion. She think it was just a dream so she decide to slap herself. She realizes that this is not a dream. Then, she try to sneak next to the walls. Words can be heard inside the mansion. She takes a deep breath before peek in the window. She recognizes that those were the member of Aespa. She thinks to herself, how did Aespa can afford or even build a mansion in the middle of the woods. Many thought comes across her mind. She was jealous because Aespa has a good place to stay then her and her member. She pout  as she keep peeking through the window.

She peeks inside for a while to see a man who is properly a scientist or something and a person who is being hug by 3 Aespa members. How can they hugging a human she thought. She start to get worried a bit but soon then, she feel the anger inside her body. It was Jun, the one she loved that has escaped from her a year ago. A tear escape from her eyes. She felt anger but along with that is the sadness of someone who just get betrayed by her lover. She is trying best to hold it but fail miserable. She calms down a bit to hear what is happening inside the house.

"So do you have it!?"

"Great!!Now let's finish this process!!"

She thinks to herself what process. After a few minutes, she heard something inside the house.

"And done!!Okay the potions is finished!!"

She can hear the girls voice getting hype filled with happiness.

'What kind of potion are they talking about!!'

She thought o her self as she peek at the window again and see that Jun is giving each of the Aespa members a potion. They start to chug it down and it has finished in no time. Then, they start transform. They are not so pale anymore. It was more like what human skin normally has or should she say milky white skin.

Then, the Aespa members hug each other and jump around screaming.

"WE ARE BACK BEING HUMANS!!"

The eyes of the peeking girls was wild open. It was a potion which turns the person who take it back to being human. This is what she needs and also what her member needs. She quickly sprint back to her house as she meet with her members sitting in a not so good chairs, crossing their arms and glare at her.

"So where were you,Mina!!"Jihyo said looking closely at Mina.

"You not gonna believe this but I literally just saw Jun-"

The members cut her off as they surround her.

"What!!Where is he now!?"Nayeon said.

"He may have gone by now but I also saw something else!!"Mina said.

"Oh What is it!!"Momo said.

"I literally saw the Aespa member turn back into human after drinking a potion that Jun gave them!!"Mina said earning the shocking expression on the members.

"Really!!"Sana said.

"Of course!!I literally saw it with my own eyes!!"Mina said.

"Okay,calm down!!We need that potion from him and Jun back!!"Chaeyoung said.

"But how!!We don't even know where he lives!!"Tzuyu said sadly as they start to feel hopeless. Then, an idea has pop up from Momo.

"Oh I know!!How about we stalk Winter when she is facetiming or calling Jun!!Maybe we can have some info!!"Momo said making everyone mood lit up.

"Wow!! You're smart now Momoring!!"Jeongyeon teased Momo earning a pout from her.

"Yah!!"Momo said.

Everyone around start to laugh a bit as Momo stomp her feet like a kid.

"Okay okay!!But we need to start now or else the plan is ruined!!"Jihyo said as everyone nod.

And from there they know they gonna get Jun back but this time, they are going to 'be nice' to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Han Jun's Point of View

The girls are celebrating wildly as they keep screaming. they are a human again. I was glad for them, but the problem now is that we are going to live now once they are humans. They can't just live here or else they might get hunt by other vampires that are lost in this woods.

"So are you guys planning on moving on somewhere else to live!?"I asked them as they stop celebrating immediately.

"Oh now I know, we can't stay here anymore!!"Karina said.

"I mean you can go to somewhere else in Korea!!"I said.

"Are you crazy!!We gonna get hunt even if we are human now!!They don't believe in us anymore!!
"Ningning said.

"You can stay in my place if you wanted to. It's a mansion that is way more modern than this!!"I said as they look at me.

"Really!?"Winter asked.

"I mean yeah of course!!Why would I lie!!"I said earning a bear hug from them.

"Thank you Jun!!"They said.

"Hehe no problem!!"I said.

From that moment, the girls start to pack their stuff and I start to look for a private jet that is available tomorrow. I keep scrolling until I find one that is available on 10 a.m morning. Sweet. Perfect time.

I pay the money through PayPal and that jet is for ours. I put my phone in my pocket and start exploring the house a bit. It's a pretty decent looking house you know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's the evening right now and we are currently eating some fancy food for the celebration. I am not gonna lie,the girls eat a lot of food more than I can but eh, who cares. As long as they happy, I am happy as well.

"Um,Jun!!"Giselle said as I look at her."Well, how is your life right now!!"

"Oh you mean my life!!Ah well, I am currently a YouTuber right now and I am also the richest YouTuber right now. I live in a very fancy and modern mansion with my aunt. Oh also I am a member of a group called Hooman Crew with many members and I am currently dating with a YouTuber name 'CassieT'!!"I said earning eyes wide open from Karina, Giselle and Ningning.

"Whut!!How much money you made in a month!?"Karina asked.

"Um..About 200 million dollars!!"I said as Karina's jaw drop.

"Wow that 'CassieT' girl is lucky!!"Giselle said.

"I mean yeah but also she made 150 millions dollar per month!!"I said.

"Wow you people are rich!!"Winter said.

"I know!!"I said."And I know you will be rich soon once the world accept you!!"

"Aw thank you!!"Giselle said.

The night continues with us talking fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh so you have been cheating on us didn't you. You forget us that easy Jun. Oh just you wait,we will get you back and this we are not going to be nice!!"

To be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.1K 1.5K 21
...They meet you... ...Their feelings... ...Start involving... ...Toward you... ...Will you accept it?...
20.1K 469 23
κ•€ β€Ί νŠΈμ™€μ΄μŠ€ κœ› π—‰π—Žπ— π—’π—ˆπ—Ž π—Žπ—‡π–½π–Ύπ—‹ 𝗆𝗒 π—Ήπ—Όπ˜ƒπ—²π˜€π—½π—²π—Ήπ—Ή . ⊹ ˚ Λ’ π‘³π™Ύπš…π™΄πš‚π™Ώπ™΄π™»π™» ← ✷ 𝐭𝐰𝐒𝐜𝐞 π‘Žπ‘‘π‘‘π‘–π‘‘π‘–π‘œπ‘›π‘ . 𓍒 β™‘ ─── ─ 슈린 . 𝗂𝗇...
72.7K 1.4K 53
Twice X Reader Your parents have had enough of your bad attitude and they decided to kick you out, without anyone to contact you decide to ask your s...
30.3K 1.1K 22
The world is a dark place. Filled with mystery, secrets and maybe a spark of happiness and hope. However, the darkness can still be overcomed when li...