Falling Back To Ex

By Jaxxanee14

CAMILA X SYLVESTER COMPLETED More

Read this first!
Description
I
II
III
IV
V
6
7
8
9
♡not an update!♡
10
11
12
♡Characters♡
♡not an updatee!! ♡
13
14
15
.
🦋Just wanna put this here (1)🦋
🦋Just wanna put this here (2)🦋
16
17
18
19
.
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
Epilogue
28
Social Medias
Short Special Chapter
Reads!
note
Another Completed Story
note

Note

32 14 0
By Jaxxanee14

Hello, sweethearts!

I want to thank everyone who has read this book, from those who have been here since the beginning to those who have just discovered it, to those who voted and commented and also the silent readers. It means a lot that you have taken time out of your days to read new updates and follow along with Camila and Sylvester's journey. It has been a week since this book started and we have now reached the end. It doesn't feel like weeks; it feels like it was just yesterday.

I never imagined that I could write a narrative like this. At first, I thought that I was just writing this for fun, but after reading many excellent stories here, I was inspired to create a novel that would encourage readers to forgive or give them a second opportunity.

I still like this story despite the fact that it may not have met all of your expectations, or standards in general. I'm hoping that soon I'll be able to write books that live up to your standards and expectations.

Edited: July 20,2022
    5:41 pm

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4M 296K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
Raging Love By kaxxx

General Fiction

1.4K 305 82
Resere Series #2 Apart from conflict within herself, Fereine Anasco proved to the world that she can do anything. Despite a series of debacles in lif...
805K 21K 43
Limited Time SALE: 40% off! Unlock the next part for 3 Coins or the whole story for 30 Coins only until May 5. While moonlighting as a stripper, Emer...