TEMPEST || genshin impact/tha...

Da iloveunora

Rimuru Tempest was suddenly teleported into the unknown world called 'Teyvant' because of this 'Unknown God'... Altro

Shadow Over Mondstadt
Shadow Over Mondstadt (pt.2)
For a Tomorrow Without Tears
Wild Escape (for a certain bard, outlander, and a pixie)
Behind The Scene
Chasing Shadows
State of the Holy Lyre (and Venti gets a nickname!)
Gathering the Tears
Reunion with the Dragon
Abyss Mage
Hurdle
Empty Abode
Calm Before the Storm
A Long Shot
When the wind dies down
A/N

The Outlanders Who Caught the Wind

11.9K 345 518
Da iloveunora

Rimuru Tempest groaned as he was woken up by the annoying sunlight. He opened his eyes and was immediately confused. He quickly stood up and looked around. He was somewhere near the ocean, but there's something wrong. He couldn't feel his people and he couldn't contact them either. He could see an island far away from here. He could hear a nearby city (?) somewhere on his left. 

And the magicules are different in here as well! Rimuru thought. 

"Where the heck am I?" He asked to himself. "Raphael-sensei, do you know where am I?" 

Unfortunately, no. 

Rimuru's eyes widened. "Even Raphael-sensei don't know. This is bad." 

However, I do sense a nearby town. Raphael announced. 

"Yeah, I sensed it too, but what's worrying me is this strange atmosphere in the air." Rimuru said before lifting a hand to absorb it. "Raphael-san, can you analyze them for me." He asked after absorbing a good amount of the strange air. 

Hai. 

"Now that's out of the way," Rimuru suddenly disappeared and appeared behind the surprised eavesdroppers. "Who are you?" 

The eavesdroppers jumped back in shock and one of them summoned a sword out of thin air.

Rimuru raised an eyebrow. Interesting. He didn't even use any magic to do that. 

"H-how did you disappear out of thin air!? Are you a g-g-ghost!?!?" The other eavesdropper shouted, making Rimuru looked at her only to blink in surprise when he saw her flying without magic. 

What the--you know what I'm not even surprised. Rimuru thought, deadpanning. 

"I'll ask again. Who are you and where am I?" Rimuru asked.

The golden haired boy blinked in surprised and lowered his sword. "Wait, you also don't know where you are?" 

Rimuru raised an eyebrow. "You... you're not from this world?" 

The floating fairy nodded. "Yeah! Aether here told Paimon that he came here from another world after losing his sister from an--"

"Unknown god." Rimuru finished, much to their surprise. 

"Wait! You're also here because of this 'Unknown God'!?" The floating fairy, Paimon, shouted while pointing at him. 

The blonde boy, Aether, looked at him in interest as well, hoping to gain information. "Do you know who that person is?"

Rimuru frowned. "Unfortunately, no." Aether frowned in disappointment. "However, I do know that if we work together we might be able to find where she is." Rimuru added, making Aether's disappointment disappear. 

"You're right! I shouldn't lose hope now." Aether smiled at him. "Thank you." 

Rimuru smiled back. "For now, we should go somewhere safe. Paimon, you know this world more than any of us. Would you mind leading us to a nearby town?" 

Paimon nodded. "That's right! Paimon will be your guide! Follow Paimon!" She said as she flew towards the forest. 

Rimuru and Aether followed. 

"I'm Rimuru Tempest, btw."

"I'm Aether."

"And Paimon is Paimon!" 

.

.

.

Once reaching a cliff, Rimuru stared at the statue. "What's this?" And why is there a lot of energy coming from here?  

"That's a Statue of the Seven! There are a few of these statues across the land to show The Seven's protection over the world." Rimuru's eyes gleamed in interest as Raphael made sure to record this on her data. "Among the seven gods, this god controls the wind. Paimon's not sure whether the god you're looking for is the Anemo God, but... Paimon'll take you to the Anemo God's place first." Paimon explained.

"I see." Rimuru hummed as they continue to walk towards the Anemo Statue. So this world is protected by this Seven Gods. I wonder if that Unknown God is one of them. 

 "As we all know, poetry and language flow like the wind. There'll definitely be someone there who knows about your sister, and how to get you back to your world. At least, that's what Paimon thinks! Whether the gods actually answer you is a different story. You never know unless you try. So, let's hop to it!" Paimon assured them like a good friend would as they went near towards a lake.  

After swimming towards the Statue, Aether put his hand on the Anemo Statue and gasp when a glowing orb hits him. Rimuru looked at the Statue and noticed that it was better than it used to be. Raphael-san, can you also analyze this? 

Yes. It seems the energy that was supposed to have 500 years ago was scattered around this part of Teyvant. It appears these Statues can also heal us and can also be use as a teleportation. There are 5 of the Anemo Statue, but-- 

Then, if we find the remaining energies (Anemoculus), the statues can also be upgraded, right? Rimuru thought, sensing a lot of Anemoculus. I'll do that later. 

Yes. Raphael sighed. 

Now that I think about it... Raphael-san, can I still use my skills? Rimuru questioned.

Hai. You can use all of your skills. 

Rimuru smiled. I see. Thank you, Raphael-san. 

"Ooh! Did you just feel the elements of the world?" Paimon asked and Aether nodded. "Seems all you had to do was just touch the statue and you got the powers of Anemo! As much as they may want it, people in this world can never get a hold of powers as easily as you..." 

True. I could sense different types of elements around the world, but there are a lot of people that doesn't have elements. Rimuru thought. I guess that saying "All people are not created equal" reached this world too. 

"I think I know why, it's because..." 

"Ah-ha, it's because you're not from this world to begin with!" Paimon cut Aether off before looking at Rimuru. "What about you, Rimuru?" 

"About that, I don't really need one since I can still use my powers." Rimuru said, creating a small black fire on his palm, making them gasp in admiration. It seems like the Unknown God failed to seal my powers away. 

That's because you are stronger than her, and I destroyed her attempt to seal your powers away. Raphael answered. 

Rimuru perked up. Really!? Arigatou, Raphael-san! 

That's right, the only reason why Rimuru got teleported here is because the Unknown God caught him off guard and Rimuru is Rimuru (who got way too curious on her powers and wanted to touch them, and you can tell how he got here). 

But, she still managed to take me away from my people. Rimuru frowned. 

Do not worry, since they are connected to you, I can immediately notify you if they are getting attacked or any signs of emergencies. Raphael announced, much to Rimuru's delight. Unfortunately, I cannot bring us back to our world. 

That's alright, Raphael-san. That's enough for me, thank you. Rimuru smiled. 

"If we keep heading west from here, we'll eventually reach Mondstadt, the City of Freedom." Paimon said, still a little bit amazed that Rimuru can create a black flame without any Visions! She was also amazed that Aether can easily grab an element without the blessings of the Anemo God. 

"The City of Freedom? Sounds like a very carefree city." Rimuru said. 

Paimon nodded. "Mondstadt is the city of wind, because they worship the God of Anemo. So perhaps, because you got power from the God of Anemo, you can find some clues there." 

"Hopefully." Aether really hoped so. 

"There are also lots of bards there, so perhaps one of them has heard news of your sister." Paimon continued. "Let's move then! The elements in this world responded to your prayers and Paimon thinks that's a lovely sign." 

"I hope this world can get us to the Unknown God." So that I could kill her for separating me from my family. Rimuru narrowed his eyes. He really wanted to wipe that arrogant smirk on her face and burn her to oblivion. 

Suddenly, slimes appeared out of nowhere, surprising Aether and Paimon. 

Rimuru would've immediately gushed out and hug the cute slimes, but Raphael warned him that the slimes are hostiles. 

Is this betraying my kin? Rimuru thought as he and Aether killed the slimes. I now knew how Itachi felt when he murdered his entire clan. 

No, you don't. 

"These are the Anemo powers you got from the Statue of the Seven, and dang Rimuru is pretty strong. Aww... Paimon's so jealous! Why doesn't Paimon get cool fighting powers!?" Paimon pouted. 

But, you're floating. How are you floating!?? Rimuru thought, deadpanning at Paimon. 

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!

Rimuru tensed and looked up just in time to see a dragon flies above them. "A dragon?" 

"Wow! What is that!? There's something huge, in the sky!" Paimon said, surprised. "It's headed towards the heart of the forest. We must proceed with caution." 

"Let's go!" Rimuru immediately ran after the dragon with Paimon and Aether behind him.

Rimuru went to hide behind a tree and take a look at the dragon only to see a strange boy talking to the dragon. Does he know the dragon? 

"Look at that!" Paimon said, pointing at the dragon and the boy. 

Rimuru shushed her and listened to the boy, who was talking to the dragon. "Don't be afraid. It's alright now, I'm back." He said, making Rimuru confused. 

What is he talking about? 

Rimuru-sama, the boy... he has the same energy as the Anemo Statue! Raphael exclaimed. 

Rimuru's eyes widened, but before he could do anything, Paimon decided to open her mouth and accidentally alerted their presence. 

"Who's there!?" The boy questioned before leaving. 

The dragon loudly roared, nearly causing Paimon and Aether to be sent flying. Fortunately, Rimuru managed to hold the two of them and stabalized them. 

The dragon finally left, much to their relief. 

"That was close! Paimon almost got blown away!" Paimon said, relieved. "Luckily you grabbed Paimon and Paimon managed to grab hold of Aether's hair! Thanks." 

"Seriously?" Rimuru deadpanned. 

"Good thing you didn't pull my hair out." Aether humored. 

"Just what was that? Paimon thought we were gonna get eaten. It definitely has something to do with that weirdo who was talking to the dragon..." Paimon questioned. 

"That boy was... strange." Rimuru replied.

"Is talking to dragons normal?" Aether questioned. 

"Yeah." Rimuru answered at the same time as Paimon.

"Of course not!" Paimon said before turning to Rimuru. "Wait, you talk to dragons!?" 

"Yeah! I befriended one too! He's name is Veldora Tempest, the Storm Dragon. He's my adoptive brother and my sworn friend." Rimuru said, making Aether and Paimon amazed. 

"You have a brother who is a dragon?" (And Natsu's father is a dragon!)

"Yep. You'll like him." Rimuru then noticed something. "Hey, what's that?" He asked, pointing at the crimson crystal. 

"Let's go take a closer look." Paimon suggested. "Be careful! Paimon doesn't have a good feeling about this..." 

They went closer to the crimson crystal. "Paimon's never seen a stone like this before, so Paimon can't tell what it is. All Paimon knows is that it's dangerous. Best we put it away for now." Aether took it and put it to his bag. 

Raphael-san. 

On it. 

Thank you. 

"Okay, we've got it! Now let's get out of here." 

.

.

.

After finally leaving the forest, Rimuru was notified that someone was coming towards them and looked up to see a girl with long, dark brown hair, gold eyes, and fair skin. She wears a jumper-like outfit composed of dark brown leather shorts, a red hoodie-like top, red stockings, and white thigh-high boots embellished with gold linings and symbols. 

"Hey, you! Stop right there!" The girl stopped them. "May the Anemo God protect you, strangers!" 

"Who are you?" Rimuru asked.

"I am Amber, Outrider from the Knights of Favonius." The girl, Amber, introduced herself. "You don't look like citizens of Mondstadt. Explain yourselves!" 

"We're not looking for trouble." Paimon tried to explain. 

"That's what all the troublemakers say." Amber said.

"Hi, I am Rimuru Tempest." 

"Hello, I'm Aether, but you can call me Traveler." Aether introduced himself.

"...Doesn't sound like a local name to me." Amber said before turning her attention towards Paimon. "And this... mascot, what's the deal with it?"

"Emergency food." Aether and Rimuru said in unison, and fist-bombed. 

"Hey! That's even worse than being a mascot!" Paimon stomped her tiny feet in anger. 

"So to sum it up, you're traveling partners, right?" They nodded. "Well look, there's been a large dragon sighted around Mondstadt recently. Best you get inside the city as soon as possible." 

"We know. We already met the dragon." Rimuru said. 

"I see, well the city is not far from here, I'll escort you there." Amber offered.

Rimuru smiled. "Thank you."

"Oh? Aren't you out here for some other reason?" Paimon asked. 

"I am. But not to worry, I can keep you both safe while doing that too." Amber assured them. "Besides... I'm still not sure if I can trust you three just yet!"

Rimuru narrowed his eyes. "I could say the same to you." Although, Raphael-san told me that you are trustworthy and I don't sense any hostile intentions. 

"That's right. That's a rather rude way to speak to guests." Aether said, frowning.

Amber gave them a fake smile. "Oh, ahh... I'm sorry. Probably not something I should say as a knight. I give you my apologies, uh... strange yet... respectable travelers." She said in sarcasm. 

Paimon frowned. "That sounded so fake!"

"Do you have something against the type of language usage prescribed by the Knights of Favonius Handbook!?" Amber glared.

Rimuru put his hands up in surrender. "Ah, sorry. We are new in this world and we know nothing except for Paimon. We don't know anything about the Knights of Favonius Handbook." 

Amber's glare faded and gave a sorry look. "Oh, I'm sorry." 

After that, they went to the location Amber was going to. 

"So, suspicious travelers, what are you doing in Mondstadt?" Amber asked, wanting to know the strangers. 

"Aether got separated from his sister during a really, really long journey. While Rimuru got separated from his people." Paimon explained to Amber, who immediately was concerned at Aether and Rimuru. "Paimon is their travel buddy, helping Aether to find his sister and also helping Rimuru get back to his world."

"Oh, looking for your family... Huh." Amber sympathies with Aether. "And you're people..." 

"Don't worry, they'll be fine without me. They're strong and I have faith in them. They have Shion and Benimaru with them." Rimuru said, sincere. 

"Okay! Let me finish my other stuff first, and then I can help you put up posters around the city..." Amber said.  

"What exactly is it you need to finish doing first?" Paimon asked.

"It's simple. You'll understand in a bit." Amber said before Paimon spotted a funny-masked monster. 

"Ah! A hilichurl!" Paimon shrieked, pointing at the monster. 

"A what now?" Rimuru was confused. 

What's a hilichurl? 

A hilichurl is a goblin-like monsters. Unfortunately, they don't use human language and they are quick to lose their temper, they don't have visions. However, they are intelligent for their standard. Raphael answered.

Sugoi! You sure are quick, Raphael-san! Rimuru beamed in amazement. 

Raphael didn't say anything anymore, but you could imagine her beaming in pride and basking on Rimuru's praise. 

"Quick! Get it!" Amber said.

Amber quickly defeated it. "These monsters have been getting too close to the city recently. My task this time is to clear out their camp." She informed them.

They entered the camp and quickly killed the hilichurls. Rimuru easily killed three of them with Black Flame while Aether and Amber finished the other two. Before the hilichurls in front of him disappear, Rimuru absorbed one of them and immediately gained two skills. 

Hilichurlian Language

Construction

Interesting. Rimuru thought before snapping out of it.

"Heh, nothing to it." Amber smirked before looking at Aether and Rimuru. "Though I've gotta say, you surprised me a little with your moves there... and Rimuru, you're stronger than I thought." 

"Thanks for the backup. How'd it feel?" Amber asked the two.

"Barely broke a sweat." Aether answered.

"I'm feeling great." Rimuru replied. 

"Now that you mention it, how is it the hilichurls ended up here?" Paimon asked. "These creatures don't seem like the type to set up camp so close to cities like this." 

"Exactly. It's more normal for them to be much further out in the wilderness." Amber agreed. 

"Is it because of the dragon?" Rimuru guessed. 

Amber nodded. "Yes, it's because of the dragon-- Stormterror-- has been around a lot more recently, our orchards have been destroyed and the local market has been affected as well. When the storms hit, we usually end up with at least a few injuries, so the Knights of Favonius have been tied up doing the best they can to defend the area." 

Rimuru hummed in thought. "I see." 

"So these annoying creatures have been getting closer and closer to the city?" Paimon sounds worried and horrified.

"Exactly. That said, clearing this camp helped make the area a little bit safer." I have a feeling they'll just come back. Rimuru thought. "Come with me! A responsible knight must make sure to see you to the city safely." 

And with that, they followed Amber to the City of Freedom, Mondstadt.

.

.

.

Rimuru looked at the City in awe. It looks so peaceful in here, but the dragon's attack is making things worse. He frowned. 

"Let me officially introduce the city of wind, dandelions, and freedom — Travelers under the protection of the Knights of Favonius — Welcome to Mondstadt!" Amber cheered. 

Rimuru looked around, noticing how happy the people are despite what was happening to them. It made him feel... protective towards them. He wants to protect that precious happiness.

"Finally, no more having to camp outdoors!" Paimon said, happy that bugs will no longer eat her alive (lol). "But... the city folk don't look too cheery." 

"Everyone's been put out of place by Stormterror recently. But everything will turn out fine as long as Jean's with us!" Amber reassured them. 

"Jean?" Paimon questioned.

"Acting Grand Master of the Knights of Favonius — Jean, Defender of Mondstadt. With Jean on our side, surely even the vicious Stormterror will be no match for us." Amber happily said.

This 'Jean' person must've been a very dependable and responsible person. Rimuru smiled. I'm glad someone is protecting these people. 

I hope she knows something about the God of Anemo. Aether thought.

"Before I take you guys to the Knights of Favonius Headquarters, I have a present for you, Traveler, Rimuru." Amber said, much to their confusion. "It's a reward for helping me clear out that hilichurl camp." 

"He-Hey! Why doesn't Paimon get a reward?" Paimon complained, pouting.

Because you didn't do anything? Rimuru deadpanned. 

"Ahh... Because this reward is useless to you, Paimon." Amber replied. "But I'll treat you to a traditional Mondstadt delicacy — Sticky Honey Roast."

That immediately cheered the floating child. "Sticky Honey Roast!"

Nice save. 

"Come with me, we'll head to the city's ahh... high ground." Amber said as they walked towards the plaza. "This used to be a bustling street... But with so many Stormterror attacks recently, the usual crowds are nowhere to be seen. Except for the local tavern near the city wall over there. They haven't been affected. If anything, their business is better than ever." 

Rimuru looked at the tavern and noticed that there's a Pyro user inside. 

After that, they finally reached the high ground.

"So, the present I want to give you is..." Amber trailed off as she grabbed something. "A Wind Glider! Outriders use them to ride the wind, and the people of Mondstadt love using them too. I brought you here to give it to you so you can experience it right away!" 

Rimuru awkwardly accepted it while Aether eagerly accepted it. "Ah, I'm sorry but I already have wings." Rimuru said and to prove it, Rimuru summoned his demonic-wings. 

"Ah! They're huge!" Paimon gapped. 

Aether nodded in agreement as he stared at the wings in awe. 

"But you can keep them in case something happened." Amber finally found her voice and smiled at Rimuru, who absorbed the glider.

"Oh, you're really excited about these wind gliders, huh!" Paimon said.

"Well, that's because the wind is the heart and soul of Mondstadt!" Amber explained.

"Well, wings are a symbol of freedom." Rimuru said, smiling.

Amber nodded. "Correct! Alrighty then, enough talk! Let's give it a whirl! It's easy to use, but you still need to pay attention to my instructions." 

After flying around and nailing the gliding tutorial with Rimuru's help, the sky suddenly turned dark and Raphael warned Rimuru as Stormterror summoned tornadoes. 

Aether then started gliding and Rimuru flew towards him in concern. "AETHER!" 

"Huh? How are you staying afloat like this with just a Wind Glider? And how are you so stable with these crazy storm!?" Paimon shouted. 

"I'm preventing your fall with the power of a thousand winds." A mysterious voice suddenly reached Rimuru and Aether's ears.

That voice... it's the boy! Rimuru's eyes widened. 

"Now, concentrate. See yourself grasping the wind. Harness its energy." The mysterious boy continued as Aether attacked the dragon while Rimuru also attacked the dragon with Black Thunder

"Who... who said that!?" Paimon freaked out.

After fending off Stormterror, Rimuru and Aether flew down, and landed safely on the ground. 

Amber grabbed Rimuru and Aether in concern. "A-Are you hurt?" 

"We're fine." Rimuru said and Aether nodded in agreement.

Rimuru then looked past Amber and stared at a guy with blue hair and interesting blue eye (although one of his eyes are covered). "You've actually got the power to go up against the dragon..." The guy said, giving them a slow clap. 

"Are you a new ally... or a new storm?"

Who the heck is this dramatic guy? Rimuru looked at him in confusion. 

"Stormterror... is attacking Mondstadt itself!" Amber said. "Kaeya, Traveler, Rimuru, you've come at the right time. We must-"

"Hold on, Amber. Are you perhaps forgetting to introduce us?" The guy, Kaeya, interrupted her. 

Amber blinked as if she just realized it. "Oh... right. This is Kaeya, our Cavalry Captain. These three are travelers from afar, Aether, Rimuru, and Paimon." 

Rimuru waved at him. "Yo." 

From afar? Is that all we know of them? Kaeya thought, suspicious of Rimuru and the others.

Bruh, you are suspicious as hell too. 

"Long story short..." Amber began to explain why Aether and Rimuru is here. 

"I see. Welcome to Mondstadt — though you haven't arrived at the best of times, I'm afraid." Kaeya said, a little bit weary but welcoming... I guess. "I understand the anguish of being separated from family and your people." Rimuru blinked. "I'm not really sure why you're looking for the Anemo God... but everyone has their secrets, right?" 

This guy is your typical pretty boy. Rimuru deadpanned. 

"I suppose you have yours too." Rimuru retorted, giving him a fake smile that says 'I-don't-trust-that-charming-smile-of-yours'. 

"Haha, relax! I won't press you for more." Kaeya said with a charming smile, but Rimuru could tell that Kaeya was glaring at him. This guy is smart. Kaeya thought. "First and foremost, on behalf of the Knights of Favonius, I would like to extend our thanks to you for your help just now." 

"You're welcome. We couldn't just sit down and watch." Rimuru said, crossing his arms.

"Yeah, we couldn't just leave the situation to fester." Aether agreed.

"Your fight to defend the city against the dragon just now was witnessed by no small number of citizens. The Acting Grand Master of the Knights of Favonius is also very interested in meeting you, and formally invites you both to our headquarters." Kaeya said before leading them to the headquarter.

"This seems to be the our Knights of Favonius Headquarters. Let's head in." Paimon said after arriving in front of the HQ. 

Rimuru nodded and opened the door. 

.

.

.

Once Rimuru entered the HQ, his enhanced hearing picked up a conversation. 

"Jean, what's the hurry? I thought we agreed to meet them here." A girl said to Jean.

"There have been sightings of Stormterror outside the city. Once we meet, we must-" Jean was interrupted by the girl.

"Relax. I'll lend a hand when the time comes." 

Rimuru stopped eavesdropping once they are close enough to Jean's office. 

"Jean, I've brought them." Kaeya said as he entered the office. 

Rimuru was immediately greeted by the sight of a beautiful blonde girl with grey-blue eyes and another girl that dressed up like a witch. 

Kaeya explained what happened. "And once it was over I brought them straight here." 

"Mondstadt welcomes you, windborne travelers. I am Jean, Acting Grand Master of the Knights of Favonius. This is Lisa, our resident Librarian." Jean said with a welcoming tone. 

"Likewise." Rimuru smiled. 

"Oh! Are you sweeties here to help us out?" Lisa asked with a sly smile on her face. "You three are so adorable! Sadly, the timing is regrettable." Rimuru and Aether gained a serious look. "Stormterror has caused quite a ruckus in the region since its recent resurgence. Simply put, Mondstadt's elemental sphere and ley lines are now akin to a yarn ball in the paws of a kitten. For a mage, it couldn't get much worse. My skin is one elemental particle away from a full-blown breakout." 

"If it weren't for this interference, the Knights of Favonius would have better ways to help you than just putting up missing person posters." Jean sighed in regret. "We simply ask that you repose in Mondstadt while we help you seek out your sister and help you get back to your people." 

"It really should help us out as well." Aether agreed. 

"We would like to help as well." Rimuru insisted. 

"Good. In that case we need a plan." Kaeya said. 

"With Stormterror now directly attacking Mondstadt, we may have an opportunity to cut this problem off at the source. Lisa has revealed the sources of Stormterror's power with her detection magic."

"That's right. When I entered the forest near Mondstadt, I could sense four strong energies." Rimuru recalled.

"Is that so?" Kaeya hummed.

"They're located in the abandoned Four Winds' Temples." Lisa said. "Stormterror's ability to whip up these kinds of storms can be attributed to it drawing power from the temples."

"Our objective is to deal with three of the four temples." Jean said.

"I'll deal with the fourth." Rimuru offered. 

"But!" Jean was about to argue. 

"Don't worry, I'm strong as hell." Rimuru grinned.

Jean sighed. "Alright. I trust everyone understands our plan." 

"Paimon doesn't." Paimon said.

"We'll ask later." Aether said to Paimon.

"Knights of Favonius, time is against us." Jean said, frowning in determination. "The storm is rampant. There is no point in maintaining a defensive position. Alright. We need to take initiative and act before the situation escalates." 

.

.

.

After that, Rimuru summoned his demon wings and flew towards Stormterror's Lair. He flew down once he saw the wind barrier and the monsters. 

Rimuru grinned. "Do your best to entertain me." 

Rimuru suddenly appeared in the middle of the monsters and took out the huge monsters with a shield and an axe, before killing a cryo and a pyro mages with Black Flame

And with that, the monsters that guards Stormterror's Lair was dead. 

Rimuru sighed and quickly absorbed the monsters, gaining skills. 

Cryo Abyss Mage;

Cryo Shield

Ice Manipulation

Pyro Abyss Mage;

Pyro Shield

Pyro Manipulation

Demon Fire Heads

Rimuru easily walked inside the wind barrier and summoned his wings to go towards the Temple of the Dragon (I know there isn't one, but it's my story sooo). 

"So this is the Temple of the Dragon." Rimuru walked inside the Temple of the Dragon. He sighed, growing bored at this when a shooting hilichurl continued to shoot his weak-ass arrows at him, but it didn't even do anything to Rimuru. "Boring. I should've went to Aether and Paimon." 

And with a snap of his fingers, Rimuru burned the enemies with Raining Hell Flame before appearing behind the Ruin Guard and the Stormterror's crystal. 

The Ruin Guard and the crystal got destroyed in pieces. 

Rimuru sighed. "This is boring." 

Rimuru left the Temple and Stormterror's Lair, and quickly went towards Aether. 

.

.

.

Yeah, this is pretty long. I hope you like it. God my fingers hurt as hell. 

If you don't vote or comments, lay out your address I'll kill you (JK)

However, if you do vote and comment, I'll continue this story. 

Bye bye. 

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

11.6K 396 16
OP X Aether! Reader β™‘β Λ–β κ’°β α΅•β‘…β κ’±β€’β β—βœ§β *⁠。๑⁠˙⁠β₯⁠˙⁠๑q/⁠/β–½*oβ™‘ΰͺ¦ΰΌΆβ  ♑⁠˖⁠꒰⁠ᡕ⑅⁠꒱‒ THIS STORY DOES NOT CONTAINS ANY SMUT OR LEMON.IF I SAY ANYTHING OFFENSIVE PLE...
20.4K 456 30
Aether and Lumine reincarnated in BL webnovel of Teyvat. They were supposed to be just background characters but they somehow managed to get the atte...
2.9K 190 25
{This is an x oc, so dont get mad when you found out it's not x reader, also its my first book, so dont expect anything good here!} 2 twin travelers...
145 7 7
(One week before Lanter Rite 4.4) As Lantern Rite gets closer and closer, the more the dreams get sadder and sadder. The dreams, no they are not drea...