Mr Irwin |a.i|

By Mydeathisinevitable

»"In which a teacher falls in love with a student"« More

Mr. Irwin |a.i|
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
Thank you, Zayn. (Not an update)
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.8
Not an update...
1.9
2.0
2.1
Not an update.
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
27
28
29
30 - Part one -
30 -Part Two-

1.7

3.8K 89 94
By Mydeathisinevitable

k a y l e i g h

"Mummy's had her new baby." I said and put my phone down. Kira clapped her hands together. Kira asked if we could go in the backyard to play on the tree swing. I picked her up and took her out. She got down and ran over in her little pink pyjamas. She climbed up and asked me to push her.

As I was pushing her my mind drifted to when Zach and I first put this tire swing on the tree. That was a great day. I told Zach that I had one as a child and he put one up as a surprise for me.

Zach had hold of my eyes, I could tell he was leading me to the backyard. He moved his hands and I saw a perfect tree swing, swinging slightly in the wind. I ran over and he helped me on. It took me back to my childhood. He started to push me and I put my head back, looking into the blue sky and smiling. "This is perfect." I said with glee.

"I'm glad you like it, baby." He says and I stop swinging. I look over to him and he comes closer, pressing his lips to mine. "I love you, so much, Kayls." He said and kisses me again. The first time he had ever told me he loved me. My heart was jumping hoops.

"I love you, Zach." I say and smile. She gets behind the swing and starts pushing me again, going higher and higher.

-

Once Scott picked up Kira, I decided to go and see my Dad. I had only been once since he was in prison for the murder of Harry. I didn't go and see my mum because she became a ragging alcoholic and I'm honestly too scared to go near her.

Let's say after we got home from Australia everything went down hill. Harry had been diagnosed with  Autism. Nobody knew why, but we still loved him and nothing could change that. Then Harry turned 4 and he was being really naughty. Dad grew tired of Harry and then Dad stopped coming downstairs. Mum turned to the alcohol for comfort, she only started having it before she went to bed so then she could sleep better. But then she stared to drink in the mornings, afternoons and then every minute of the day.

I got my coat on and then went out the door, locking it and getting in my car. I set off driving. I got to the police cells, I walked in and told them who I was visiting. He let me through and I waited as they let all the convicts out and my Dad trailed at the back of them. He saw me and smiled. I was the only one who visited him.

"Thank you for coming." He said and I nodded.

"Well, there's only so many times you can ignore someone's pleas to get me here." I said and he chuckled.

"I know what I did was wrong." He said and I just looked away. I was sick of hearing his excuses.

"I don't want to hear how they've put in a class that's helped you see what you did wrong, you've seen the light and I don't care how many times you say 'It wasn't me.' We saw you, when me and mum walked in we saw what you did. You where lying next to his body, both of you full of blood. Mum's an alcoholic now, she doesn't even remember me. Did you also know she lives on the streets, while you're here, getting things paid for you, a warm bed, having warm food, she's out there, eating food from the bins and sleeping in a box.. You did this to her by killing her baby." I said and he just glared at me. "And it's the last time I come here. Don't bother trying to contact me again."

-

I went to the door, considering someone knocked, I opened it to see Ashton. I let him in and then went to sit back at the couch. I gave the rabbit to Kira because she grew a real connection with the rabbit. Zach won't mind.

"What's up?" He asked. He looked around the house and smiled.

"What are you doing back in England?" I asked.

"You want the truth?" He asked and I nodded. "I came back for you."

"You came back, with another girl to win me back? Wow, if that doesn't shout romance I don't know what will." I said and he just looked away.

"When I saw you at the concert, I knew I had to get you back. Look at you, you're even more beautiful." He said and I nodded. I held up my hand.

"I'm engaged."

"To that tool?" He said. I was a little confused.

"Tool?" I chuckled. "You don't even know him?"

"I know.. " He said and rubbed the back of his neck. "I-It sounded a lot better in my head."

"Maybe you should've kept it there." I said and he nodded. "What are you here for?"

"Where is he?"

"What?" I asked. The hell is going on? "Who?"

"Your man?" He asked and I told him how he was in the war and he was gone for a little while. That's when the tears started again and he held me until I stopped.

-

"How's your mum and dad? Oh, and your brother?" He asked and my heart stopped. Taylor and Zach where the only ones to know what has happened to me. Do you know how difficult it is to open up to someone about your past? But this isn't just some 'person' he's Ashton Irwin. He was my first love, first heartbreak, the first person to be a total dick to me.

"Kayleigh?" He said with a smile on his cute little face. I mumbled a quick yes and he asked me the same question. Again it was hard for me to find the words to tell him that my family fucked up after we got home. Still yet, we don't know why Harry was struggling to breathe and had blue-ish hands, still yet we don't know why my dad had killed my baby brother, or why my mum turned to alcohol when she could of turned to me. Oh, wait! I know why, because I was too busy crying over that fucking, stupid, idiot Ashton!

"Kay, you're crying." He said and went to hug me. I pushed him away.

"You need to leave, you shouldn't be here." I said and he just stared at me. "GET OUT!!!!" I yelled and he stood up. My body slowly fell to the ground in tears. It was my fault. I made them go to Australia, I made them fight at night, I didn't stop them because I was too busy crying, being stupid over the things that didn't even mean that much. It was stupid. I was stupid. They argued all night, I sat at the top of the stairs with Harry in my arms. Oh, how I would love to have Harry in my arms again. He cute little giggle, his obsession with Thomas the Tank Engine, his little curls, the way he wanted to be cuddled when he was sleeping.

I found myself in Ashton's arms when I broke out of my thought. He was stroking my hairs and rocking back and fourth, he was telling me everything was going to be ok. People can't say that, they can't tell you everything will be ok, when you've lost everyone that was close to you. You wouldn't be fine if you had to sit and watch your mum slowly drink herself to death, a little boy that didn't understand why he was being naughty, or why he couldn't read or write, why he was different(No matter how many times you tell him that being different is a good thing, because he didn't believe me.) What hurt the most was seeing what my dad did to himself and my brother. HE COULDN'T JUST LEAVE THAT POOR BOY ALONE, HE HAD TO GO AND HURT HIM MORE!

"Kayleigh, why are you so distant?" He said and I got up and sat next to him. "Please, talk to me."

"You want to know everything?" I asked and he nodded. Then I began with when we got home.

a:n/ The next chapter will be in the past, when they got home and what actually happened and stuff. This is just incase you get confused.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 3.5K 34
[completed] "...of Irwin" He was her teacher. She was his student. But it wasn't so simple falling in love with your teacher, when someone threaten...
32.9K 1.5K 58
It was a fairly simple dare. Get the girl's number, maybe ask her out. No one expected death, betrayal, and heart break. © copyright micahlclifford...
292K 7.5K 46
in which an indecisive boy with a forged love for soccer meets a damaged but strong-willed girl who only wants to run away ➸ completed ©dirtbagash cr...
611 61 35