pen pal | yeonbin

By simjsum

soobins school holds a pen pal exchange but he gets a troublemaker from america who doesn't speak any korean... More

characters
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four

thirty three

3.1K 168 255
By simjsum

jeremy pulled sunghoon aside to where no one could hear them.

"soobin has to know so he won't teach you-"

jeremy pushed sunghoon against the wall and covered his mouth with his hand. "don't you dare. soobin can not know."

sunghoon removed the tallers hand from his mouth to speak. "but why? it's pointless if you already speak it. you're just wasting his time."

of course sunghoon was confused about jeremy. it made no sense why he wanted to be taught a language he already knows and why soobin can't know. soobin has the right to know about something like this.

"because if soobin finds out it'll ruin the fun for me."

"the fun?" sunghoon asked with a tilted head.

"i hate daniel and i hate that daniel likes someone so i wanna have some fun and plus i won't be soobins step brother for so long and he is pretty cute." jeremy admitted with confidence, smiling.

"that's such a horrible thing to do! you can't just ruin someone's relationship just cause you hate them. and doesn't soobin like daniel back? you'd be hurting soobin."

jeremy groaned in frustration, looking down both sides of the almost vacant hallway before diverting his attention back onto sunghoon.

"just shut up and don't tell anyone. let me just have my fun for awhile." he spoke before storming off, meeting up with someone sunghoon didn't know.

sunghoon frowned, not noticing that the person he had been waiting on finally showed.

"sunghoon! are you okay?" sunoo asked, forcing his head to be in the elders line of sight. sunghoon blinked, now looking at the younger.

"yeah i am. let's go."

"i cant fucking believe that bitch hurt you. all because you don't like girls? what a fucking pick me girl." daniel cursed, walking back and forth in the nurses room as the nurse cleaned soobins wound.

"daniel it's okay, it's just a tiny cut. it's not like it's gonna leave a scar." soobin tried to reassure the angered male. "but baby she hurt you. you should do something about it. what did you tell the nurse? does she know?"

soobin looked away from daniel and pursed his lips as the nurse applied a plaster onto his cheek, getting up to put her supplies away.

"i told her i scratched it too hard. i don't want to start something and get someone suspended or expelled. especially when her father knows the principal." soobin spoke as he looked down at his hands, picking at the skin around his nails.

"soob has always been like this daniel so it's no surprise he isn't doing something about it. plus mr bang ain't gonna do anything since the schools reputation is more important." kai explained before thanking the nurse as she walked out for her break.

daniel sighed, walking over to soobin and crouched down in front of him, making soobin look at him.

"fine, i won't tell anyone but you gotta promise me you'll at least tell your mom."

daniel stared at soobin with worry while the other just nodded at him.

"i'll tell her."

the elder male grinned at soobin, ruffling his hair before standing up.

"lovebirds we should really be getting back to class." kai announced, making both of the males blush.

they all went back to their classes, soobin writing down notes in both languages while also secretly teaching them when the teacher wasn't looking.

school eventually ended and soobin, daniel, jeremy, and kai met up with sunghoon, jay, and a small sheep looking male who had jays arm wrapped around him at the schools front doors.

"i'm still sorry about this soob but sunghoon and that need me." kai apologised, going to stand by sunghoon. "no it's completely fine, don't worry." he flashed kai a smile before looking straight at jay. "are you sure you're okay to do this jay? i'm not taking your time from anything am i?"

"nah it's fine. i need to fix my pronunciation on words anyway, so this is a win-win situation." the younger said, bidding his boyfriend a goodbye.

the study group started to walk towards the library but sunghoon stopped and turned around.

"soobin." he called out to the taller who cocked his head. "yeah?" sunghoon opened his mouth to speak but after seeing the glare jeremy was giving him he shut it, picking something else to say.

"if jay ever acts up, don't be scared to hit him." he joked, laughing nervously before catching up to the rest.

"rude. when do i ever act up?"

the four males walked towards soobins car and got in, daniel still racing to get the passenger seat.

"so where are we doing this?" daniel asked. soobin thought about it as he pulled out of the schools parking lot.

"why not my place? my dad is probably out for a few hours." jeremy suggested, making soobin cringe internally at the thought of his mom being with his teacher. he nodded, driving towards the house he might be moving into soon.

they got to the house, jay gawking at how big and white it was. jeremy led them inside, taking off his shoes and the rest doing the same.

"please make yourself at home. we can study in the dining room if you'd like. i'll go get drinks." jeremy announced, heading towards the kitchen with everyone following him.

"holy shit dude. this place is fucking amazing. it's way better than my place back in seattle" jay spoke, trying to find the best place to take a selfie.

soobin set his bag on the dining table, opening it to take out the korean learning books. daniel slumped down next to him, huffing.

"what's wrong dan?" he asked, sitting down on the chair. "he's being so kind, i don't like it." he spoke with crossed arms. "he's just offering his place for us to do the tutoring. plus it won't always be this place. might be cafes, the public library, maybe even my room." the taller spoke, trying to think of more places.

"y-y-you're bedroom?" daniel stuttered, face redder than a apple. soobin nodded, an innocent smile on his face. the elder switched up his expression quickly, smiling devilishly at soobin, leaning in close to his face.

"does that mean private sessions?"

soobin raised an eyebrow at daniels question, not fully understanding what he was getting at until he finally got it, face growing red as he smacked the elders arm.

"s-shut up. don't t-think so dirty."

jeremy soon came back with drinks and soobin started the tutoring.

it wasn't until 7pm when they decided to call it a day, soobin and jay saying goodbye to jeremy at the front door while daniel just got in the car.

"hey soobin." the said male looked at the taller. "what's up?" he asked with a smile. "why don't we have a day to ourselves? just to get to know each other since we'll be step brothers?" jeremy proposed. soobin nodded.

"yeah i like that! i'll message you when im free."

he then got in the car, driving out of the drive way and followed the gps to jays house.

jeremys smile faded once they where gone, heading back into his house.

"so how did you like the tutoring?" soobin asked jay who was busy trying to a few selfies he took in the house to post on instagram.

"it was fun. kai told me they would be fighting but they didn't really." he pointed out. "that's because i'm trying to be good for soob so i can get private lessons." daniel spoke with confidence, making the driver flustered again.

"i-i never agreed to that idea! stop being so dirty!"

he dropped off jay and all that was left was dropping off daniel.

the drive was going smoothly, just the two of them chatting and listening to music until police sirens started going off behind them.

soobin started to freak out as he pulled over, frantically checking everything and trying to find his drivers license.

"there's no need for him to pull you over. you were doing everything correct." daniel spoke softly. trying to calm the male down. this was soobins first pull over so of course he was nervous.

he saw the policeman walk towards them in the side mirror, cursing as he braced himself for the worse.

the officer knocked on the window and soobin swallowed a lump in his throat as he rolled down the window.

"do you know why i pulled you over young man?" he officer asked. "n-no i don't officer, w-why did you-"

soobin lost all words as he looked at the man outside his window, a huge smile forming on his face.

"dad?!"

"hey soob."

-

oop-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 1K 189
Mature content
174K 4K 53
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
13.2K 733 28
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...
235K 17.4K 141
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây The version belongs to Mia, please do not reup or cover any work, thank you.