Distant Memories (Draco Malfo...

By kiss-my-axe28

"๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ." ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ... More

1. Introduction
2. Dear Diary
3. Potronus Charm.
4. Make Me Forget.
5. Quidditch
6. September 25th
7. Fighting
8. Promises
9. Don't
10. Her Journal
11. Astoria
12. Party
13. 5 minutes
14. Possiblity
15. Deju Vu
16. Your' Sweater
17. Fuck it
18. Cigarette Daydream
19. I lo-
20. I'm sorry
21. Her Grave
22. Home
23. Blood Water
24. Load of a Trainwreck
25. Tell Me Stay Away
26. The Truth
27. It's you
28. I Like It
29. Break the Chain
30. Another Lifetime
32. Goodbyes
33. Merry Christmas
34. Panic Attacks
35. Our Spot
36. To late
37.Really Blaise
38. Dollhouse
39. Youre Enough
40. Its Okay
41. Cant Save Me
42. She Knows
43. Couldve had it All
44. Dont Blame Me
45. I know
46. Its you
47. Distant Memories.

31. You're Pretty

2.3K 56 29
By kiss-my-axe28

Draco's Pov:

I opened my eyes slightly, the bright light from the door shining through. I titled my head back and looked out the glass door. Snow covered almost everything in site. I turned my head back around and looked down at Adelpha.

Her bruising was slowly fading. Her hand gripped onto my sweater like I was leaving her, and I guess I was. I ran my fingers through her hair slowly. Taking in the feeling of her soft blonde hair. I placed a small kiss onto her head. She let out a hum of comfort. I smiled to myself and felt as she breathed in slowly and back out.

She was always so pretty. She was always so pretty in the sunset of the field between our houses, even when he had gotten beat she always put up a front and never failed to make me smile, no matter how much I was upset or not.

<>
"Hello Draco, what are you doing here?" She asked goofingly.
"Well Hello Adelpha I was waiting for you." I smiled.
Dumbfounded by her. I would do anything for her. I don't care what it would take.
"Oh is that so?" She asked with a smile on her face.
"Mhm."
"Well I guess I'm here." She said as she walked closer to me.
I pulled her hair behind her ear and laid a soft kiss onto her lips.
"You're so pretty." I mumbled as I pulled away.
I just hoped she looked at me and thought the same, because all I could ever think about when I was around her was 'shit she's so pretty.'

I shook my head at the distant memory. I missed those days. I always wondered why I always got the memories. They always came and went, even if I wasn't around her. I wondered if she got them too. Everything seemed so perfect then, I guess that should've been the hint to things aren't always as they seemed.

I just wished she wanted to stay together, even if it was in secret.

<>
"Draco?" She asked.
"Hm?" I hummed sheepishly.
"What if we stay together?" She asked. I looked up at her with a sympathetic look.
"You know what everyone at the school would think, and what about my parents I haven't told them about you, and your father would kill both of us."
I hadn't told my mother or father about us, my father believed in Slytherin supremacy, but that was also before he got help. I still wasn't comfortable telling them. I didn't want my father to be disappointed in me or relapse.
"What if we kept it a secret? Just me and you knew. If we had to go anywhere for a school function publicly we could go with different dates,  but just as friends."
"That'll hurt to much Adelpha."

"What are you thinking about?" Her morning voice interrupted my thoughts.

"Secrets." I mumbled, still deep in thought.

"What kind?" Hes pried.

"Remember that day when you asked if we could keep us a secret?"

"Vividly."

"What if we do that?" I asked.

"But you said it'll hurt to much." She said looking up at me.

Her green eyes looked hopefully, but I knew her to well. She never got her hopes up anymore. She was to used to being let down.

"Adelpha it hurts more being away from you and seeing you with other people, then maybe every now and then have to go to a party or dance with a friend instead of each other."  I said slightly raising my voice.

She continued to look at me, but didn't say anything. She turned away from me and laid her head on chest.

"Okay." She whispered.

"What?" I asked shocked.

"Okay, but you can't cheat on me again." She said sitting up.

"When did I ever-"

<>
"Did you think I wouldn't find out!" She yelled at me.
"Adlepha! It was a fucking mistake my father was drunk and forcing me onto her it's not like I loved her or anything!" I screamed as I shut her bedroom door.
"Okay well you could've just acted interested in her for the night! You didn't have to fuck her did you?" She screamed.
I didn't answer her, instead I watched as she walked over to her dresser and looked in the mirror her hand gripping onto a vase of flowers I got her.
"You didn't have to fuck her did you?" She asked calmly.
"No I didn't and I'm sorry-" I ducked to the side as she threw the glass vase.
" What the hell is wrong with you!" I screamed as I walked over to her. My hands wrapped around her wrist causing her to be restrained.
"Get out." She said hurt.

"Adlepha it was a mistake-"

"And I understand that to a certain degree but you didn't have to fuck her,  and you could've been honest with me instead of me finding out from whispering around town."

I nodded my head. She was right and it was something I regretted every since. I hated the memory and conversations about it.

We laid in comfortable silence for what seemed forever until she got up and walked into the kitchen. I sat up and let my feet hit the cold hardwood floor. I leaned forward and ran my fingers through my hair.

<>
"I brought you tea." She smiled as she walked into my room.
"What are you doing here?" I asked as I laid against my pillow. It felt like I was laying in my bed forever. I knew she was hurt from me not texting or writing her, but she understood.
"Well your mother told me you were going through a relapse stage with your anxiety, so I brought you my favorite tea that always helps me. Your father won't be home for 2 days so we have some time." She said softly as she set the tea down on my nightstand.
"Can I touch you?" She asked.
I nodded my head 'yes'. I felt the immediate warmth as she ran her fingers through my hair and smile down at me.

"Tea?" She called out.

I walked into the kitchen and smiled at her as she poured two mugs. She looked so effortlessly beautiful in the morning.

"Thank you." I mumbled as I took a sip of the tea.

It was my favorite she would make. She hopped onto the counter top and blew on hers before taking a sip. I walked over in between her legs. She wrapped her arms around me before I wrapped my hands around her lower back. My hand gently lifting her shirt to rub her back. She shivered slightly and pulled away before pressing her lips into mine. I slipped my tongue into her mouth after a few seconds. Tasting the mint tea.

"Oh I'm sorry!" A voice called out from the door.

Our heads shot over to Luna with a shocked look and soon after Blaise followed in with her bags. He held a smug grin on his face as me and Adelpha pulled away.

We all looked at each other in silence for a few minutes.

"Um- yea I'm going to go- I'll see you later Blaise." I said awkwardly before grabbing my shoes by the door.

Blaise just laughed and Luna murmured a sorry before walking back to her room with Blaise.

"You better go before they see the room." Adelpha laughed under her breath.

"Shit." I whispered.

She opened the door and held it open as I started to walk out. She grabbed my wrist and pulled me back to her. She pressed her lips into mine which I happily kissed her back, my hand cupping her check. She smiled as she pulled away.

"You're so pretty." She whispered as she looked into my eyes.

I smiled and kissed her again quickly before turning away to run to my dormitory and corridor.

The last thing I heard before fully getting away was,

"Did you and Draco shag in Luna's room?"

Blaise and Luna's laugh echoing throughout the halls.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 492 10
โœฐ๐—›๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€, ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—น ๐˜€...
31.4K 629 13
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ›Neither of us is happy, but neither of us wants to leave, so we keep breaking one another and calling it love...โœ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”...
34.8K 1.7K 84
โ€ข๐Ÿ# ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐‘๐„๐“๐„๐๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’โ€ข ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜“๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ ๏ฟฝ...