°°°Even A Villain°°°[BL]

By BlackDescendant

It's terrifying. Waking up on a unfamiliar surrounding and realize along the way that I was reincarnated. Was... More

Prologue。◕‿◕。
Chapter 1: Memories
Chapter 2: Torturous Suffering
Chapter 3: Glastieve's Household
Chapter 5: A Boutique of Bird's-Foot Trefoil
Chapter 6: Zinbell
Chapter 7: Tight Grip
Chapter 8: Forbidden
Chapter 10: Curse
Chapter 11: Uncertainty
Chapter 12: The Novel
Chapter 13: Distress
Chapter 14: Ephemeral
Chapter 15: Toska
Chapter 16: Theseus
Chapter 17: Breaking Dawn
Special Author's Note
Chapter 9: A Winter Story

Chapter 4: Operation Apocynum

20.1K 1.1K 621
By BlackDescendant

All forces of Glastieve household was ready before dusk waiting for the Duke's command to advance. This war between the two household was not publicized to the people outside the dukedom.

They wouldn't know there's a conflagration today not until it will publicized by the duke.

Somewhere near the estate their's a group of people gathering and coming on by one on the maximum of eight persons. You can only see something similar on them, a tattoo printed with the flower of Iris somewhere in their bodies. It was hidden by magic if their with other people except from fellow members.

The magic they use was called 'Hidden'. A member from their guild cast it in them making it hidden well.

They are the members of Iris. The eight are: Raffaelo, Raffael, Theseus, Casimir, Percival, Crisis, Davloise, and Indigo.

Raffaelo powers are: Ferrokinesis and air.
Raffael: Crystal and water magic.
Theseus: Shadow Mimicry and Bilocation.
Casimir: Telepathy and Import magic.
Percival: Lighting magic.
Crisis: Healing and Poison magic.
Davloise: Chain and Presence magic.
Indigo: Spatial magic.

In this world, people are gifted with one or two powers. Those people who have one affinity called Onun, while with two affinities is Twun. However, having one magic doesn't mean you're weaker within two magic holders. Onun are strong with only one affinity.

"Indy, how's your vacation going?" Casimir asked with a playful smirk showing. The one whose just came late who was Indigo faced Casimir with a annoyance on his face.

"Thanks to you. I wasn't able to enjoy it." Indigo said while Casimir burst in laughter because he made Indigo fight with a water snake that troubles the villagers making his weekend vacation ruined.

"It wasn't a vacation anyways." Indigo silently mumbled and annoyed.

"Stop it you two already. Anyways, Raffael, I heard about your youngest, is it true?" Crisis said after scolding Casimir and Indigo.

"Heard it too." Davloise entered the conservation.

"And rescue mission for him? What if he's not there?" Indigo said while walking closer to a tree to lean in.

"I'm also getting confused because it was sudden. Care to enlighten us up, Raffael." Stretching the back of his neck, Percival asked the Raffael along with his brother who were silent since they came.

"As our father said, Evyterr was staying in the Count's manor all these years. Father said we need to rescue him because he might be in danger." Raffaelo starts explaining making Raffael take the next.

"And what we knew all along in those documents where false information. I was also troubled and it can't be helped. Father was furious not because of the affairs involving Count Beren but for that bastard well being."

"You know that bastard your talking about is still in our list of criminal targets, Raffael. He needs to be alive." Percival look at Raffael with seriousness.

"I'm starting to think young master was not responsible for the unjustified crimes that's been pointing him out, Percy." Theseus who was at the sidelines listening earlier speak up making everyone averted their eyes on him.

"What are trying to say, Theseus? That he was innocent?" Raffaelo with in deep trouble about Theseus said asked trying to confirm his accusations.

"Yes," Theseus firmly said.

Crisis who was thinking about Theseus said became conflicted. He knew, they knew, Theseus won't say something without proper investigation and observation. Means everything this guy said could be true.

"Why would you think like that?" Casimir asked trying to pin out what he's trying to show.

"Theseus, we did a proper investigation." Indigo justified.

"No, Indy. Theseus has a point about Evyterr." Indigo look at Davloise with judging eyes.

"What do you mean by 'no'?" Now it was Raffael turned to asked.

Davloise look at Theseus before asking. "We got earned a false information about Evyterr, right?" And made Theseus said 'yes,'.

"It might be that the Count knew that there's someone trying to investigate Evyterr and made also a false information about him in every crimes he did." He explained.

"Are you trying to say that the count planed it all so that Evyterr will show up to be the main suspect?" Raffael clarified earning a nod from Davloise.

"Also, I did investigate young master again this time." After voicing Davloise opinion, Theseus added the theory Davloise started.

"What did you find then?" Crisis asked on the other hand.

"Ever since I was hired to spy and eye him I noticed his abnormal behavior."

"Huh? Like?" Casimir questioned.

"He always wears gloves even sleeping like he was hiding something. I check him once using my shadow mimicry and to observe him overnight but he didn't sleep. It go on for six days everytime I check. And I concluded he has insomnia. About his hands always covered with gloves all the time was full of scars, small or big and deep, I saw it when I visit him late at night when he take off his gloves for once. His scars here too many, I could assume that he's been abusing by the count there. And, the thing he was purchasing at the black market was the medicine called 'Serunix'——!"

"Wait, wait, wait! Serunix? Really? Serunix? That was banned from using in all medical facilities! Why would he use such a dangerous serum?! That serum only works with patients with severe injuries in their bodies!" Crisis exclaimed.

"How severe you were talking about, Crisis?!" Raffaelo asked in distress.

"Very, very, severe, Raffaelo. Like those bodies who were like smashed and bones can't be joint again. That's why I told it's dangerous because too much using that medicine could lead to both body and mana breakdown! It's the reasons why the empire and other empires banned it from using! Ugh! Damnit, why is this so stressful?" Crisis silently mumbled the last part scratching his head.

The others were shock of what they heard. All with the same thoughts, 'Is he really going to kill his self?!'.

"Haaa, I'm going to report this to the guild, don't worry. But, right know we'll focus on the our mission first." Crisis said and everyone agreed. By in five minutes the duke finally made an official order, 'Advance to kill'.

The soldiers marched and screaming their battlecry. They took the route where it would not catch public attention, therefore, they use the Arch Forest. Arch Forest was near the Count's manor that's why it was a good spot.

Now that they where on the forest on stand by. The duke secretly talked to his two sons.

"Father," the two said in unison facing their father.

"You two will set on a different mission. Raffaelo, Raffael, I know you hate him but he is also a Glastieve. No matter what happened you must save him. Set aside your grudge for now. Your brother was just 14 years old. Who knows what's happening to him while I'm away." Their father said. Morin, their father, was a good and passionate man, even though he may not show it he loves them equally.

Afterwards, the duke commenced to the soldiers to attack the estate. The guards on night shifts was shocked to see the Glastieve military attacking them. They were scared and alarming the people inside the mansion that there's an attack. The duke lead the battalion leading his men. When he arrived at the count's residence he didn't hesitate to slaughter all enemies who stand in his way.

Leaving the command to his commanders he set on his own battle to find the count for his head.

On the other side, Raffaelo along with the members of Iris sneak out during the chaos. They came at the back, therefore, no one saw them entering.

"How many, Dav?" Indigo asked.

What he meant was how many people were there to fight before they go underground.

"There are 10 to the west before entering the underground. And 20 more when we reach down."

"Should we spilt, then? With two groups." Raffaelo suggested and they coincide.

"The first group will be Raffael, Percival, and Indigo facing the enemies at west. And the rest will go underground using the Theseus magic. Is it all right?" Crisis said.

Then it started. Using Theseus magic shadow mimicry he cast on 'Shadow Area'. It ables to make someone hidden through shadow other than Theseus. Leaving the fight to the other three they started defeating their enemies guarding the underground one by one.

As expected of an member of Iris, they did it smoothly and effortless. While using Casimir's telepathy he contacted his other comrades about their situation.

"Raffael, are you done?" Casimir asked talking inside their minds.

"Were done here. We will go there immediately!" Raffael answered with enthusiasm and they ended the conservation.

"Are they finished?" Theseus asked after finishing a final blow to his opponent.

"Yes. We should get going before they called reinforcement!" Casimir shouted.

They run towards the room they knew they're objective. Raffael and the others met on the intersection and found a room with huge metal doors.

"Oh yah? This must be it." Percival said making his way towards the door and open.

There it lays a lot of resources they were looking for. A lots of rare items and potions. Weapons and many more.

"Casimir, Indigo, do your thing. We will guard here." Raffaelo said.

Raffaelo and the rest guard the place. While Casimir and Indigo will be getting the resources they need. Using Casimir's import magic he will put the resources in Indigo's spatial magic that leads to the Iris's archive. It takes them 7 minutes to finish. Within the seven minutes they noticed the chaos above.

"We're done!" Indigo shouted.

"Good, let's go!" Davloise said signaling the rest that they're ready to go.

They fled the place and when they're outside they noticed the loud explosions everywhere. The fight was able to make the Count's mansion to crumble bits by bits.

On they're escape route they use the way near the forest. No one was there except them. It was a bit dark but due to the moon's light they manage.

While running Davloise stopped, "A sense a one person presence. Are we going to check?" He asked.

"They're still a person here?" Crisis frown. It's still a one person they will be able to kill it, he thought.

"Where? We need to insure. Maybe it's a slave here." Raffael said.

Davloise lead the way. As they run they noticed the place became suspecious. Therefore, they became wary. They saw an open field when they reach the destination.

"The fuck is this place?" Percival cursed. Who wouldn't? The place looks haunted and too old. Very unpleasant.

They scan the whole place that looks like anytime a ghost would appear. It looks like a house of horror. That made them cringe. Theseus, on the other hand, noticed the blood on the ground on the other side where he saw accessories of torturing tools.

"Are you sure it's a presence of a living you sense, Dav? You sure it's not a ghost or something? Just look at this place. I wouldn't ask if there's a ghost will appear here anytime."

Indigo asked looking scared. He shivers everytime he looks at the place.

"Of course. I'm not kidding! It's a living presence I sense here!" Davloise exclaimed.

"Guys, take look at this." The group turn they're eyes at Theseus towards a certain place.

As getting closer they gasp as what they saw. Blood. Lots of blood. They examine the place and came with one conclusion.

"A torturing place?" Percival said out loud.

"Yes, it seems." Kneeling down he checks the blood if it is dry or not. Then, Raffaelo again look at place and saw tools exclusively for torturing people. And there's a blood stains on each tools he see.

"The blood here is still fresh. And also from those torturing devices."

"Can you sense someone here, Dav?" He asked.

"Yes, though it's faint." He respond trying to sense the presence he felt earlier. He concentrated again and this time he knew where it is.

He run towards the presence he felt that leads him to a cabinet. Maybe a small child can fit in. The cabinet looks old and small. His powers can make him able to sense a human presence. Then, a child is trapped here? It's small. So, a child could be. He next touch the cabinet but only electrically shock by it the moment he made contact.

"What's this?" Panting while catching his breath Raffael asked.

"This. I sense it here. Inside." He replyed pointing the cabinet. The rest catch up in them and saw it as well.

"There's a electric shock in this cabinet. Indy, I'll leave it you." Davloise said. Percival has the power of Lightning magic. An electric shock would easy for him.

Indigo step forward and spread his hands on the cabinet. A lightning bolt made the electric shock destroy. Since it's safe to touch it Davloise was the one who opened the cabinet.

When the cabinet was open for everyone to see they saw a figure of a boy lying helplessly inside. They recognize the face of the boy even though it's the moon who only brings the light. All of them was stunned of what they saw.

On the the pool of his own blood, the villain, lied there like a corpse. His crumpled body is obviously seen really cruelty broken. His wounds that seems no space to his porcelain skin was terribly swelling and didn't heal. And his face that looks like he's dead.

This made them utterly shock. And truly maddening. The villain, Evyterr, was the one they saw on the cabinet.

***

Damn, baby(╥﹏╥) I'm sorry. Like what I've promised the help is here! No need to worry! Okay, love?

So, Descendants, how was it? I really made a this chapter long unintentionally. (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)Anyways, After this we will going to Evyterr's POV the time he wakes up after the incident in this chapter.

Kyahh(≧▽≦)I don't want to spoil! Hahha! Don't mind it.

One more thing, that picture above is Theseus Kane Laux! Evyterr's butler.

Damn•́  ‿ ,•̀ I'm no good at handsome men!! They're too beautiful!

See you then, Descendants!(◠‿◕)

~Lovelots(~ ̄³ ̄)~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

503K 30.7K 37
"Don't touch that man." "Why not?" "He has a beast guarding him." I am that beast; Nora. I woke up as the villain of this book, destined to die after...
He's my Fairytale By N.A.M.F.

Historical Fiction

203K 10.5K 76
Do you believe in fairytale?Do you also want to have a happy ending with the one you love? Every fairytale story consist a main character, male lead...
26.2K 1.2K 18
"My Master"one of the worst game they have ever played,your role is a Butler and only a Butler taking care of one of the many masters in a big house...
764 53 22
Ten years ago I made a huge fucking mistake. Who would have known that my childhood would end up with me being thrown into a shit show of violence, t...