°°°Even A Villain°°°[BL]

By BlackDescendant

It's terrifying. Waking up on a unfamiliar surrounding and realize along the way that I was reincarnated. Was... More

Prologue。◕‿◕。
Chapter 1: Memories
Chapter 3: Glastieve's Household
Chapter 4: Operation Apocynum
Chapter 5: A Boutique of Bird's-Foot Trefoil
Chapter 6: Zinbell
Chapter 7: Tight Grip
Chapter 8: Forbidden
Chapter 10: Curse
Chapter 11: Uncertainty
Chapter 12: The Novel
Chapter 13: Distress
Chapter 14: Ephemeral
Chapter 15: Toska
Chapter 16: Theseus
Chapter 17: Breaking Dawn
Special Author's Note
Chapter 9: A Winter Story

Chapter 2: Torturous Suffering

20.7K 1K 541
By BlackDescendant

The day I feared finally come. Yesterday, Theseus kept on nagging me to eat because I didn't eat the whole day. It's annoying! How can you blame me?! I lost all my appetite with this mess this body made! My butler just signed in defeat.

I can't even properly sleep yesterday. I didn't know Evyterr suffered insomnia too. So, the whole night I was awake. Staring blankly at the ceiling.

What will happen to me? I'm too weak physically and I can't mentally keep up. I was too stressed.

The morning comes, as usual I dressed up before Theseus came in the room. Usual long sleeves and pants. And a pair of white gloves. I won't eat today. Bet Theseus will bug me about it.

Then, I heard three knocks on the door. Damn, it's way too early. Does he know I prepared early?

"Come in," I said facing my back at the door.

"Good morning, young master. I insist that you need to eat today since young master didn't eat a single spoon yesterday."

"No. I lost my appetite. Leave. Call me if the Count's carriage is here."

With a sign my butler bowed and left.
"As you wish."

I walk towards the bed and sat there. I really don't want to eat, don't feel I need to. Maybe I should start making excuses about what happened in the party. It was another reason why I can't sleep. One of the kids I punch was the Count Beren's son.

Oh, the fvcking fvck. Is there any worse than this?

I'm sure I'm gonna receive a lot of punishment when I reach there. I'll do anything just don't lock me on the cabinet. Starve me, rip me, cut me, break me, just don't leave me on the cabinet.

I clenched my shirt near at my chest. I am breathing heavily because the thought of it makes me want puke and cry.

It was pass 8:30 on the clock when my butler announced the arrival of the carriage. No one accompany me on my way outside or see me off even my butler. The whole trip was gloomy. I knew what will happen to me when I get there. Hell. I look at the place when the carriage arrive at the manor.

All I can see is hell. Fate can be so cruel.

After I step outside I walk towards the lifeless corridor and drag my feet inside the Count's office. There I met his cold and murderous gaze. I felt my body shiver even though I tried to calm myself.

"Greeti——!" There's a tingling pain I felt on my cheeks. He slap me hard making my cheeks swollen.

He grab my hair to look closer to him it made me wince in pain. "How fvcking dare you to hurt my child, you fuvking imbecile!!? Hah?! Do you think you can get away of what you did?! I'm going to kill you! You hear me? I'm going kill you! But before that I need to destroy you first! When did you even deserve to live, you vicious, ungrateful bastard!"

He slap hard again on the opposite cheek. Making me fall on the floor and made my blood gushing out of my mouth. That brute he slap in my cheeks both side! I can feel my head hurts!

I heard he called two guards to take me outside. It started. The torture.

They just punch me on my stomach when I tried to get out of grip. I remember this place from Evyterr's memories. It was been this place where he was tortured the whole fvckin seven years.

"No, please let me go! Let me g—Ah!" I beg to those guards but they punch me again. They drag me on a field where there's many torturing tools. The guards tie my hands on a shackles that made the grip suffocating.

They made me kneel on the ground full of edgy stones. I hissed in pain because I felt the pointed rocks cuts through my skin. The chains pull my hands upward. I'm scared. I don't want this! I should've protest not coming here.

I look at the count with my eyes pleading to let me go. "Please! I won't do it again! Just let me go! Please, I'm begging!!" I cried this time. I want to change my fate! The man only gets mad again.

"You bitch! Whip him a hundred times! Hammer his bones for fifty times. Don't stop until he breaks! It doesn't matter if he dies! Let him cry if he wants!" The count yelled and the guards nodded in sync with evil smile printed on their faces.

"And never forget to raise his dose. Make it four times higher this time. Make sure the drugs takes effect so that he'll feel no pain afterwards. Don't forget the lock him up on the cabinet and starve him for one month!"

What did he say?! The cabinet?!

"No!! No!! Please! Don't put me back there! I already repented! Forgive me! Just please don't lock me up there!" I screamed.

The Count walk away and didn't look back. No!! No! Please, tell them to let me go!

I felt my fresh skin thorned from being whipped. It was more intensed because they leave my back bare. Like what the count said the guards lash me for a hundred times. The pain I felt on my back was beyond unbearable. I can't find my voice to scream for pain anymore. I'm bleeding to death yet they didn't stop taking turns on slashing me.

A lot of blood is overflowing in the ground. I feel the flesh on back is no more. It hurts. My wounds are throbbing excessively even my breathing can't keep up.

The drug they put prevents me from feeling pain. They made my body numb. But, it will take two hours to kick. My body is weak. Whipping me for a hundred times equals death to me. But, like what I said the drugs that they injected into my body will stop me.

After lashing me for a hundred times they made me stand but the shackles remains. Another guard was adjusting the cains but my hands are still hanging. It's time for my bones to hammer. I was mentally crying inside. Was I deserve this? Evyterr's wish and wish was just simple. To live peacefully. Is it hard to achieve? Hot tears came flowing from my eyes.

"Don't you dare sleep, bastard. We aren't done yet!" The guards grin and soon found laughing. They took a torturing tool. A boot. An instrument used to crush the foot and lower legs.

Then, they started to taking turns on hitting me. "Ahh——ackk!!" I yelp when I knew that one of my bones breaks on my lower knees. They didn't forget to hit my arms too.

Oh, god. I can't take it anymore! I'm breaking apart!

Unbearable! The pain I felt was unbearable. Intolerable! My breaking bones was mercilessly smashed over and over. When the fifteenth time comes I knew my body can't take it anymore. I can't even stand still. Both my arms and my lower body is bathing with my own blood.

And I started to cough blood. My head is filled with cuts out of whipping earlier. Still, they didn't stop.

I was just wishing for someone to help me. Somebody. I didn't care who but help me escape this hell.

The torture lasted for five hours. After whipping me for a hundred times and hammer me for fifty times. They continued their own torture on me. It wasn't enough for them.

They used a device to electrically shock me that lasted for 30 minutes. Within thirty minutes I feel my wounds all over my body vibrates. It was painful. Because of the shock my head can't think straight. My head was pulsating too much, like it was splitting apart.

To put pressure in my fresh wounds they throw me a buckets of water and ice. My wounds swell in exposure. Afterwards, they hurl another buckets of hot boiling water.

I felt my wounds and my skin burning. I shriek because on the ache in my body. My eyelids are giving up. Wanting to close my eyes.

I use my remaining force to speak. "S-s.........s–op......" I weakly said. But, even though it's hard to hear one of the guards heard my weak protest.

They both look at me and laugh like I'm some piece of shit. Finally, they unlock my shackles and I fell on the ground. I have no longer force to even move my body. Everything in my body is screaming in pain. My arms and my legs are smashed.

Oh, dear god. Will I really walk and use both my legs and arms this time?

The guards then carry my body towards the cabinet. Although I no longer have force with all my might I struggle. However, it was not successful.

Like an animal they throw me inside the cabinet locking it afterwards.

"N–n.....oo...P-le......l–ase.......g–get.....m......o–o–t.....ou–out...." I silently prayed.

Please. Not here. Not here. N-not here!
The fear was suffocating me here!! I beg of you. Let me out! I don't want to stay here! Please! Hear me!

I trembled in fear. No one. No one heard my devastating pleas. Two weeks have passed. I'm feeling starved. The count said was to starve me for one month. But, this starvation will kill me also.

My wounds with no proper treatment didn't heal up today. They just continued to bleed. Blood loss is one of the reasons of my death! My bones are aching whenever I tried to move them and my heavy breathing adds to the pain.

Also, I'm coughing blood nonstop five days ago. Shit. I'm gonna die again? Will I  die in crucial way again?

I'm tired wishing for hope. I'm really sorry, Evyterr. We both knew I tried. But, I'm already tired. Really tired. I'm sorry.

***

(っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っMy baby!! Mommy knew you did tried!! .·´¯'(>▂<)´¯'·. don't worry, babe, Mommy's gonna do everything to rescue you!!!!ಥ‿ಥ

Hello, again, Descendants!! Enjoying the torture well?? Hahaha!!(✷‿✷)
My english is really just average yet couldn't say the best. I'm not really good at describing the scenes there.

But, I do hope, my dear Descendants, that you did enjoy my chapter for today. And, yeah, it was a long chapter so far.

Just comment and vote down below.
( ╹▽╹ )And follow(never forget that!!)

Also, you can ask questions about the future events in the story. Or, ask about the characters. Because they are a lot of upcoming characters to come!! And sooner or later you'll meet all the members of Iris!!(人 •͈ᴗ•͈)

I hope that you'll continue to support me and the story.

~Lovelots(~ ̄³ ̄)~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 74 33
BOOK 1 OF HENRIETTA TRILOGY. TO BE EDITED. *** I was a young boy who wished nothing but to be loved. But one day, as I was reminiscing a memory of my...
718 20 39
Just short stuff I write, mainly my fixation on the Transmigration and isekai or reincarnation genre. If it's in the first person I probably wrote it...
6.2K 192 23
Have you ever had one of those terrible yet annoyingly pivotal moments? You know, that monumental fragment of time that flips everything you have ev...
He's my Fairytale By N.A.M.F.

Historical Fiction

202K 10.3K 76
Do you believe in fairytale?Do you also want to have a happy ending with the one you love? Every fairytale story consist a main character, male lead...