BTS Imagines

Par VetVictoria

It is what it is. Short stories about BTS members in AUs. There will be no requests allowed here as I only ta... Plus

Into It
Requests
Bullying: V x Bullied Reader
Mafia AU: Jin Mafia/Doctor x Artist Reader
Artist/Idol: Suga Idol x Reader Artist
IRL BASED AU x Traveling x Yandere: RM x Y/N/ Meena Kim x ?
IRL Based AU x Traveling x Yandere: RM x Y/N/Meena Kim x ? II
Yandere Insecure YN x JH: You're My Dandelion
Dream Fantasy AU x Yandere: Gods Maknae Line x Water Goddess Y/N
Psycho x Professor x Chubby x Body (+): Hobi x Chubby Reader x ?
Fairytales Retold AU x Chubby: Little Red Riding Hood- RM x Chubby Reader x JJK
Part 2 of FR AU x Time Warp x Chubby Reader: RM x Y/N x JJK x ?
IRL AU X Body (+): Jin x Chubby Reader (W/ED) x Jimin x ?
IRL AU X Body (+) II: Jin x Chubby Reader (W/ED) x Jimin x ?
IRL AU x Body (+) III: Jimin x Jin x Reader x ?
Criminal AU: Criminal Yoongi x Chubby Single Madre Y/N
Criminal AU II: 'Criminal' Yoongi x Chubby Single Madre Y/N
IRL Based AU: RM City Mister x Y/N Country Chubby Woman x V
Meet Cute At A Party: Chubby Reader x Jin x V
Fantasy x Horror AU: Chubby Doll Reader x Single Father V x Yan. JK x JM
My Precious SnowDrop
Bunny Hold Me Please
Squished Between The Big Bad Boys: Chubby Y/N x MY x RM
Squished Between The Big Bad Boys (II): MY x Chubby Y/N x RM
IRL Based AU: Being Leftover- V x Single Mom Reader x ?
- 1Verses P~1 -

Fantasy AU x FR AU: Pocket Thief JK x Thicccccc Belly Dancer Y/N

70 1 11
Par VetVictoria

First shout out to Jiminlittlepinky  for letting me do my own take on the concept I have requested them to write. So if you haven't, please do check out their take, just go and do it before you go on reading this further.

*Trigger Warning: If you are uncomfortable with blood, violence, obscene language and other acts depicted I suggest you don't continue reading this chapter. It will surprise you if you do continue (I know I'm making a lot of my chapters gory, I can't help myself 😖 so sorry for my soft stans. I will write out more fluff to balance things out).

This song is done by the great composer A.R. Rahman and Tamil lyrics written by Vairamuthu, and sung by Chinnmayi. I don't own this song but it sounds amazing with this imagine so... yeah I chose this song for that reason. ; ).

By the way, for this story it's going to be a mix of a fairytale retold with fantasy in particular I want to do a remix of Disney's Aladdin x Disney's Hunchback of Notre Dame x Disney's Robin Hood (except they all are human except for the genie) x a bit of Shrek [specifically the humor is worth watching (Ah childhood)]. 

For now, let's get on with this story. 

"Donkey!"

JK. Hahaha.

Third POV:

In a far, far, away land...

Across dangerous waters, wild wrathful winds and the thick whipping sand storms, lay an area of land unclaimed by men...

Undisturbed by years as everyone didn't want to bother with the purchase of a blue dessert.

Unless you were Charmane Sabar Azine Narth III, who is the next sultan in line after his father, Sultan Charmane Sabar Azine II, who was obsessed about capturing the troublesome bandit who challenged the sultan's authority, infamously unknown JK.

He's a master pocket thief who couldn't be caught and brought to justice for all the things he has stolen.

One involved the precious heirloom that once belonged to his late mother who he never had the honor of meeting as soon as he was born and Charmane III could only see the massive oil paintings his father dedicated done by French-American artist John Bapiste Reinoivre who restored her youthful beauty. And every decade, the paintings will be refurbished and each time the palace hallways smelled of fresh paint, it becomes a painful reminder of her existence and of the lost heirloom treasured by his father that is now gone too because of a certain selfish criminal.

Charmane III had a difficult time to find out JK's true identity as he was swift and quick with his stealing. Not to mention, he would disguise himself with various costumes and his stray bitch, Jeonmie, always been his loyal best friend aiding him on his missions to steal from the wealthy and sell off their items he assumed would be for himself.

What the sultan successor didn't know was that JK would budget the money to get what he needed to buy   for himself and Jeonmie, and similar to the tales of Robin Hood, he would donate the remaining to the starving orphans and families who are trapped in poverity.

Although knowing that one day if he got caught it would be doomsday for him and he would be beheaded in front of the public, he kept going on living his life the way he wants to...

Until..

On one particular day, he kept on running away from the royal guards as usual until he noticed a certain belly dancer gracefully moving her voluptuous thicc hips, belly, thighs and arms, all swaying graciously as onlookers tossed money into her pooled maroon hat that simply lay a couple of feet in front of her.

He couldn't help himself as he was so entranced by her beauty and moves that he forgot about his situation.

Before he caught on, the guards pinned him down.

"Arghh...." He struggled with their tight grip on him, making sure that their thieving fish that they've caught doesn't slip away from their hold.

The chubby belly dancer observes him in awe as the guards took him away. For a brief moment, it seems as though her eyes spoke to him... in a distant silence... both of their breaths halted and the belly dancer was impressed by his innocent doe eyes... begging her to help him out.

To which she observed the guards, cuffing him down, and taking off his mask to which everyone in public saw his ethereal beauty. Golden tan skin, well-built frame despite his face resembling that of a young babe that sucked up to her heart and she wanted nothing else but to have him cuddled on top of her plush sexy form... if that's what it'll take to keep him by her side.

"Aaaaahhhh!" Her shrill voice pierced through the market square to which the incompetent guards holding the prisoner, let him go by default and the now seen JK flees with Jeonmie by his side, and together they run in a shadowed alley and tuck themselves in the empty rice sack and listen carefully.

"What's wrong young lady?" The captain asked, enchanted by her beautiful figure and display, and she bit her bottom puffed lip, like she's holding in her tears to mourn about something serious "Why I can't seem to get a grip of myself today?! I feel too exhausted, like I need a robust, strong and foolish man to take me home and..." She watches JK, as if signaling him to leave soon but he didn't want to as he felt ashamed that the first impression of a girl he's attracted to decides to use her beauty to seduce another man to make sure he gets away scot-free.

He didn't like the idea of it one bit but then she aggressively glares at him and that was enough to convince the now vulnerable JK to drop kick his outdated toxic masculinity card as he carried Jeonmie and himself to safety.

The public frantics around before someone realized, "Look the thief is gone!" The two guards who were caught up in the commotion and lost JK realized now that they've fucked up and the fate of their throats remain on the say of their royal highness.

"Incompetent fools! You're jobs were supposed to look after the prisoner now look at what you did! What do you think the crown sultan will say about this much less our Royal Commander and Successor Sultan?" He dominates over the pitiful guards who were miserably bowing in fear.
And before that, they took notice of the belly dancer who took her stuff and fled the scene and they remain flabbergasted that their Captain didn't notice.

"Now...now..." Commander Charmane III stood high above on his black Mustang, observing the scene at the marketplace and realized that his usual eye candy performer wasn't here.

Such a juicy candy she was to have him only tortuously salivate from afar and not take his responsibilities seriously- she was his ecstasy- his one way ticket to being the people's true Sultan. 

He didn't find himself attracted to the other royals, women nor men, and this concerned his father who didn't want his son to end up alone while taking the throne. It didn't matter to him that his son be gay, trans, bisexual, or a queer human being.

The Sultan just wants his son to a) look after his people and b) have intercourse with at least a woman to pass down a royal heir to maintain the Sultan's lineage of his arse crusty rules.

No seriously it seems that the highness lives his life through his asshole son.  *It may be compensation for something. You know what I mean?
*Shrek reference

"Commander, I'm terribly sorry for-"

"Don't apologize yet captain. I still think you can redeem yourself. My best lead is to follow that *street-rat performer and I want you to bring them both to me. I need to speak with those two."
*Aladdin reference

"Will do your highness" the captain flattered him however he grimaces as he soon realized that belly-dancing *skank was part of this too. She distracted them so that the convict can escape.
*I replaced the g word stemming from Notre Dame because at that time it was meant to be a slur towards Romani people similar to how the n word is used by American Blacks and no one else can justify using such a term... so take that as you will.

"Now listen up!" He blares out loud, "We need to find those street-rats and capture them and bring them to our Commander alive. I need you to all spread out!' The guards carry their swords around high and sweep through the area, "Don't report to me until you've caught them!" He angrily shouted, pissed that he was taken a fool by some low-rate whore.

"So what is it that you like to do?" The girl question him to which he ticked "Umm... I just have fun stealing.." he scoffs to which she goes right in front of him "No silly that's your job," and she cackles to which Jeonmie and a confused JK look at each other in awe.

"Yeah besides the point, talk to me. Let me know more about yourself."

"What about me do you want to know?" He asks anxiously as he anticipates her to make the first moves in this conversation.

"Answering the first question I have would be nice, but maybe saying your name would be a great starter?" She says while her eyes smize at him, seducing him to let loose and open himself up to her in whatever way he finds comfortable...

"My name's Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook."

"Nice to meet you Jungkook. I'm A- secret." She giggles to which Jungkook walks off having enough of her nonsense with Jeonmie speeding up too.

She runs up to him and says "I'm sorry... I'm _____________."

"Nice meeting you, ___________." He says while observing her confidently striding on her own, happily accompanying him on his walk while they discuss more and find out they have more in common. 

And the once infamous thief, who tried everything to hide much of his identity to the outside world, was proud to show this new woman his world, his home, his space and his present sufferings and she was touched by his story, that she went on telling hers... 

And no one can take that away from them. Their personal triumphs through the toughest- JK experienced abandonment as soon as he was born, hunger, being mugged when he wasn't strong enough to defend himself and how he saved Jeonmie from being taken to a dog ring- while ____________ experienced similar situations as too him and even worse was almost being assaulted and she fortunately escaped. 

Although they have moments in their life where their past trauma would block them from their present, they feel relieved in lightening the burden of each other... and they both got even closer... lips confronting each other expecting someone to ripple the tension and go for it... 

To only be hindered by a loud marching squadron of royal guards surrounding them. 

Jungkook knew what was awaiting his fate and he was shitting himself because he was afraid of what will happen to Jeonmie and to _____________. He strokes through his hair in frustration upset that he invited her to be a part of his problems.  

The prideful Captain strolled forward, his shield gut protruding and back near falling at the face of the Earth, overzealous and arrogant, he ushers the royal court announcer to decree a statement:  "The three of you starting with the infamous scoundrel that has stolen countless valued property of royal and elite class, JK, and fellow accomplices being a vile flea creature and the town's eye-fucking whore should follow set order of our dear Sultan Charmane Sabar Azine II, and his respectful successor and our mighty Commander, Charmane Sabar Azine Narth III, who have stated that these three should surrender themselves to the Caprise Prized Royal guards until further notice."

To be continued... 

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

3K 45 31
BTS x Reader imagines. ♥️Requests are open♥️ PM me or put suggestions in the comments, I'll try to get to everyone. Enjoy! Fluff, Angst, no smut. S...
860K 25.8K 81
This is a collection of imagines I wrote. * REQUESTS ARE CLOSED * *title* |member| = requested Title |member| = not requested HIGHEST RA...
451K 7.6K 117
BTS Imagines, requests open. ONGOING REVISION since 21 december 2023 *Scenarios are purely my creation and ideas, I do not copyright or plagiarize. A...
1.9K 36 13
This is a BL Fanfiction and is COMPLETE. You are warned ahead of time. If you do not like, please do not read. This is based off the idol group BTS...