Rainbow Six Siege: Valor Of L...

By Shewolf523

CIA and Ex-Delta Force operator Crow undertakes a dangerous op to eliminate an arms dealer but Crow makes a d... More

1: Operation Fallen King
2: Crow's Old Pals
3: An Offer
4: Ignited Rivalry
5: Mentality
6: Old times
7: Bosnia
8: Old & Young
9: Rome I
10: Rome II
11: A chat
12: Realization
14: Normality
15: One of many faces
16: Headhunter
17: Memories
18: Making a Plan
19: Settling in
20: Centurion
21: No Memories
22: Windy City
23: into the Lion's den
24: A Favor
25: Captured
26: Phantom's Rage
27: Surprise
28: Promises
29: Operation Fallen Queen

13: Scarlet Passion

726 18 3
By Shewolf523

RAINBOW HQ
FEBRUARY 14TH 2021
5:23 PM

Scott is currently passing the time by training while some are actually celebrating Valentine's day as Scott couldn't care less about the holiday as he's single. Eventually Erik and Jack arrive finding him sweating from the intense training regime.

Jack: "do you ever take breaks?" He asks as Scott looks while wiping his face with a towel.

Scott: "I get my sleep, I just need to keep myself busy... What's up?" As Erik speaks up saying there's a party going on. "And?" He asks not seeing his point.

Erik: "we were wondering if you wanted to attend? You know let loose for once." As Scott scoffs somewhat and looks away. "Oh come on, you're never relax, what harm could one night do huh?" He asks as Scott is reluctant not interested as Erik and Jack look at each other.

Jack: "what if we said Nøkk was there, would that change your mind?" As Erik looks at Jack in surprise fearing for what's next.

Scott: "the hell is that supposed to mean!?" He asks getting defensive as Erik gets between them.

Jack: "I'm just saying, you're good friends with her so it won't be all bad." He says as Scott sighs heavily and sees his point.

Scott: "fine." He says walking past them as he changes into fresh clothes headed to the pub area with Erik and Jack as he looks disinterested already.

Jack: "bro it hasn't even been a minute, give it some time." As Scott sighs and sits at a table with them as Yumiko welcomes Jack.

Yumiko: "surprised to see you here Scott, you seeing someone?" She asks out of curiosity but Scott shakes his head.

Scott: "I'm only here cause these two assholes insisted that I might enjoy it." He says with his arms crossed as he notices Saif enter the pub as he's ready to bolt the hell out of there.

Erik: "oh sit your ass down, Saif is not gonna do anything." He says as Scott growls to himself already hating everything as they get drinks but Yumiko stays out of it. "You sure you don't want to join Yumi?" He asks just making sure as Yumiko nods with certainty.

Yumiko: "yeah... Someone has to deal with a drunk Estrada and I rather do it whilst sober." She says as Jack looks over seemingly offended. "Jack you suck at holding your liquor." She retorts as Scott chuckles somewhat finding this hilarious.

Scott: "should we find him some gin then? It is a woman's favorite drink." He says as Jack flips him off as Farah joins in. "Oh no, I hate to see what a drunk Farah is like." Scott says as Farah chuckles and wraps her arm around Erik's neck.

Farah: "oh don't worry Scotty, I'm not interested in you." As Erik looks over at Scott asking for help but Scott shakes his head in response. "Alright fuckers time for never have I ever." Farah says as they reluctantly agrees to this.

Scott: "I'll start, never have I ever slept with the same sex." He says as Farah takes a shot as everyone at the table looks in surprise.

Farah: "what? She was cute, anyway never have I ever punched a superior in the face." As no one drinks but Scott looks right at Erik.

Scott: "don't lie you fucker... I still feel it." As Erik reluctantly drinks as Farah questions how that happened. "I confronted him over some misinformation, one thing led to another and he decked me in the jaw." He says as Farah nods finding that neat.

Erik: "okay... Never have I ever said the wrong thing in a different language." He says as both Scott and Jack take a shot. "Wait what?" He asks in confusion as Scott starts off.

Scott: "I was in Turkey for wet-work or assassination, I was trying to ask a lady to show me my room but I asked her to show her hole." He says headbutting the table soon after as Farah laughs uncontrollably.

Jack: "uh... Well I'm trying to learn japanese and one time I thought I asked Yumi if she wanted to go out but..." As Jack lays his head down in embarrassment.

Yumiko: "he asked me if I wanted to go naked." She says as Scott shakes his head finding that amusing.

Jack: "alright... Never have I ever act like a moody asshole for no reason." He says snickering as that was targeted at Scott who reluctantly drinks.

Scott: "next time we have training I'm gonna beat your ass like drums." He says as Yumiko laughs finding this humorous as Scott shakes his head as the alcohol is somewhat kicking in. "Oh fuck it." Scott says standing up and approaches Saif who looks his way. "look I'm sorry for killing your friends Saif." He says as Saif stares in slight surprise. "And if it helps you then punch me in the face." Scott says as Saif's eyes widen.

Saif: "that will not be necessary, I already got it out my system but hearing you apologize is nice." He says playfully hitting Scott in the chest who turns and sees Nøkk waving him over as he sits at her table.

Nøkk: "ah so you finally grew a pair?" She asks teasingly as Scott chuckles somewhat as the alcohol is having it's effects.

Scott: "I've had a pair, I just have very specific fears like... Being in a relationship." As Nøkk raises her but hearing this. "Mostly cause I'd screw up and hurt the person so badly." He says as the alcohol is really taking it's toll.

Nøkk: "Scott you're not a bad man, you're just... Complicated like everyone else." She says gently grabbing his hand but Scott looks as though he's doubting himself.

Scott: "yeah but I'm more complicated than most, joined the army and for what? For some naive mindset that what I'm doing matters? I wasted my life and I'm paying for it." He says but Nøkk gently squeezes his hand.

Nøkk: "you still got time to make up for it." She says as Scott looks away saying he's 45. "So? I'm only 35 and I still believe I can change for the better but I also believe you can change for the better." Nøkk says leaning towards his face as Scott stares into her amber eyes and pale face uncertain what to think.

Scott: "you have too much faith in me." He says as Nøkk retorts saying he doesn't have enough faith in himself as they stare at each other for a few more seconds that are agonizing with Nøkk gently placing her lips onto his as he's clueless what to do as she separates from him. "I.... Why?" He asks in disbelief as Nøkk sits next to him as they look each other in the eyes again.

Nøkk: "cause I see a good man willing to admit his mistakes, I respect that and... You bring out the best in me and I hope I do the same to you." She says with her hood up but sighs. "I care for you Scott, maybe more than I should but I can't help it." She says grabbing his hand as Scott is debating in his mind.

Scott (mind): "accept her feelings damnit! Be happy for just a damn second... But what if I do something wrong?" He asks in his head and soon sighs and looks her in the eyes. "Are you... Positive about this? Cause I can't make any guarantees I'll be perfect." He says as Nøkk pecks him in the lips again.

Nøkk: "nobody's perfect Scott... But I know you care and that's enough for me." She says gently caressing his forearm with her fingers as Scott touches her smooth cheek and is clearly uncertain about what to do. "Come here." She says pulling him into a kiss which he returns and gets the hang of it rather quickly.

Scott: "uh okay that um certainly happened." He says awkwardly as Nøkk chuckles finding his awkwardness to be cute.

Nøkk: "come on." She says pulling him along as they walk the halls as Scott asks where they're going. "My room." Nøkk says rather casually as Scott questions what they'll be doing. "Are you expecting sex?" She asks turning to him as Scott gets flustered.

Scott: "No! I... I'm not used to this." As Nøkk continues pulling him along.

Nøkk: "you'll learn, one step at a time." She says as they enter her room as it's rather plain but some hints of a goth style. "Now... You okay with cuddling?" She asks as Scott nods reluctantly. "Good to hear cause you'll be sleeping here for the night." Nøkk whlist removing her hoodie as she's wearing a compression tank top as she helps remove his hoodie.

Scott: "um... Your skin looks good?" He asks trying to make small talk as Nøkk looks up giving a slight smile at his poor attempt as she then removes her jeans as Scott automatically looks away.

Nøkk: "Scott you can look... Come to bed." She says pulling him into bed as Nøkk guides Scott's arm to be around her waist as Scott smells her perfume as he rubs his nose against the back of her neck. "Aw." Nøkk says finding this to be cute as Scott keeps her close.

Scott (Danish): "good night Karina." He says gently placing a kiss on the back of her neck as she smiles and sleeps feeling good about this as Scott is actually enjoying her presence.

Author's note: so yeah Crow and Nøkk are together, might be a bit soon but hey I don't know it felt right but this was essentially my reaction seeing the recent patch notes of Alibi getting a 1.5× scope on her mx4 storm and Nøkk's rework getting stupidly scrapped

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 159 17
A CIA Operative is recruited to Rainbow to help support the war against the White masks. Being recalled from the Middle East to be redeployed to Rain...
12.6K 202 20
Cole was a member of the SAS until he was invited to join Team Rainbow, an elite anti-terrorist group made of various CTU's around the world. After v...
49.6K 622 27
A US Army Ranger is invited to join Rainbow after providing over watch while rainbow retrieves captured officials taken by the white mask. Along the...
75.3K 482 43
Follow the story of (Y/N), an unstoppable killing machine with a tragic past in search of redemption with the help with his teammates and friends at...