Naruto : Neglected

By tanjirop

On 10th October Minato and Kushina were blessed with three children. Narumi and Mito and Naruto. Mito and Nar... More

Chapter 1 : Prologue
Chapter 2 : Innocence
Chapter 3 : Friends
Chapter 4 : Graduation Day
Chapter 5 : Teams
Chapter 6 : Test
Chapter 7 : Sufferings
Chapter 8 : Trouble Sunday
Chapter 9 : Wave Mission
Chapter 10 : Train!
Chapter 11 : Team 11 Vs Zabuza
Chapter 12 : Aftermath
Chapter 13 : Know your place
Chapter 14 : Rejection of apology
Chapter 15 : Chunin Exam - I
Chapter 16 : Chunin Exams - II
Chapter 17 : Chunin Exam - III
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 :
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 : Yakumo
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 : END Of Konaha
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 - War Arc
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53

Chapter 40

8K 119 36
By tanjirop

Naruto watches Konaha Shinobi that are moving onward Ame Direction. He sighed and transformed into Civilian. He looks around and looked in satisfaction. The suffering face of people of Konaha. It was delight to him.

He isn't done with Konaha yet. They still have to suffer. And they will.

Naruto walked calmly at Namikaze's estate and knocked it. All Anbu around the House were knocked out.

Kushina opened the Door and peaked outside.

"Yes-"

Kushina was send flying on the ground. Naruto entered House Calmly and closed Door. Narumi came Downstairs and looked at Kushina.

"What happened-YOU!" said Narumi. Narumi charged at Naruto and tried to kick him. Naruto caught it in a finger and threw her away.

"N-Naruto.." said Kushina.

"Stay Calm. I am here to take you.." said Naruto.

"We are going no where! You will die today-"

Slap!

Naruto slapped Narumi and Narumi looked in shock and touched her cheeks.

"Silence. You're insolence." said Naruto darkly.

Naruto made a shadow Clone and send him inside Minato's study Room.

The shadow Clone came and handed him a scroll.

Naruto grabbed Kushina and Narumi and was about to go when he felt Door open. He looked calmly and saw Mikoto entering House.

''Kushi-" Naruto knocked Mikoto out and grabbed three of them. He used Hirashin and teleport-ed.

Minato made Hand-signs and slammed on Ground. 

They were currently at Borders of Ame and were about to attack. There is good amount of Trust that Akatsuki's Base is here. 

A golden Light appeared from his Fist and Bold letters emerged.

"The Toad Contact has been suspended for a while."

"What!?" asked Minato.

"How can this be!?"

"Toads aren't coming!?"

"I have never heard about something like this!?" 

"Hokage-sama. We can use Crows.." suggested Itachi and Minato sighed but nodded.

The Army entered Ame and saw Soldiers standing and ready for fight. Ame became War Land for few Hours.

Jiraiya who was sitting in Hospital looked in shock. The Toad Contact is not working!?

"What in the world is happening!?!" shouted Jiraiya.

Orochimaru looked at sky from Hospital bed.

Kumo

"Konaha is attacking on Ame!?" asked A.

"Yes sir. Reports said that after Akatsuki destroyed Konaha..They figured out Akatsuki Hideout is in Ame." said Mabui.

"That was unexpected from Konaha.." said a Councilor.

"Still. We have truly underestimated Akatsuki. They took Strongest Village out in ease." said a Female Councilor.

"It's matter of time...They start attacking another Village." said another Councilor.

"Stop. We still have no Idea what actually happened in Konaha and who destroyed it. Rumors say that Shinigami itself appeared and destroyed Konaha. We all know that God of Death isn't a Joke. And some says Akatsuki is behind this. We are still not clear. We have to be Patient and wait.." said A calmly.

"What about newly developed Sound Village?" asked Mabui.

"Sound Village is a small Village. Sound Village has always been a backward Village and Kage changes instantly. They have no Balance. They shall be left alone." ordered A.

Iwa

"Haha! Konaha has been finally destroyed!" said a Councilor.

Other chuckled.

"Don't celebrate yet. Ironically..We are in danger as well.." said Onoki.

Suna

Rasa sat on seat and sighed. He has been forced to lead village again.

"We will send Search Team to Find Gaara." said Rasa coldly.

The Team nodded and shunshin away.

Line-break
Ame

Minato and others looked around.

"It seems Ame knew we were going at attack.." said Itachi.

"But still..There Shinobi are actually prisoners and Rogue Shinobi. All resident have been evacuated. And all treasury and Information is empty too!" said Sasuke.

"It seems..Akatsuki is much more than we thought. To vanish everything from a Village in a day..." said Minato.

"Keep searching. Don't leave anything.." ordered Minato.

They didn't found anything. It was almost night and they made camps and decided to move next morning.

The mission was a disappointment.

Next Day

Naruto woke up and drank is coffee. He walked out and saw Satsuki approaching him.

"Naruto!" shouted Satsuki. Naruto flinched.

Naruto grabbed her and Shunshin. They arrived in Prison Room. Naruto was surprised to see everyone already.

"Who sleeps so late?" asked Konan in pissed tone while Naruto hid behind Yakumo for cover.

"Paper Devil is after me!" whined Naruto. Everyone snickered.

"Naruto. Why is my mother here!?" asked Satsuki. She pointed at Mikoto.

"She came when I kidnapped Kushina and Narumi." said Naruto.

"Naruto..I have a question.." said  Kushina. The whole room went silent. Other Jinjuriki looked Kushina in a concern. Yugao looked at her sensei.

Karin raised a eye brow. Naruto walked towards Kushina and slapped her on cheeks. 

"Naruto!" shouted Narumi and Mito in rage. Other looked in shock.

Kushina didn't move from position and eye were shadowed.

"Ka-san...Villager beat me-"

Slap!

"Liar!"

"Shut up." said Naruto coldly.

"Naruto! She is your mother! Despite everything she did! She carried you for 9 months!" said Konan. 

"Tsk..." said Naruto.

"I came to tell you prisoner that you are welcome to join us. Even Jinjuriki. If you decline...Your loss. I will come at Today's afternoon for answers." said Naruto.

He left room. Satsuki sighed and grabbed Kushina.

"I will keep eye on her." said Satsuki and vanished.

"Why is Naruto doing this.." said Mito as she cried.

"Naruto is frustrated.." said Karin finally.

"What?" asked Nagato.

"My secret ability as a Uzumaki allows me to sense emotions.." said Karin.

"When Kushina talked Naruto..He felt Happy first...Then sadness...Then rage.." said Karin.

"What do you expect? He was a fucking child! When there people-" Yahiko kicked Mito on face.

"-made him suffer!" said Yahiko as stormed out of room.

Everyone sighed.

Naruto entered his room and saw Kushina and Satsuki waiting.

Naruto froze. He closed door and felt his Body losing strength.

He took support on Wall and kept hands on his eyes. He spoke in pleading Voice.

"Satsuki..Why are you doing this to me...sniff..." said Naruto as started crying.

"Because you are holding back your feelings...No matter what you become...A child will ultimately cling to his mother..." said Satsuki in sad voice.

Kushina looked at Naruto with water eyes. Naruto looked at Satsuki with teary eye.

"I fucking hate you.." said Naruto. Naruto jumped and hugged Kushina till death. He smashes his Head on her breast and started crying. 

Satsuki smiled with tears in her eye. Yakumo smiled from outside the room.

A small Naruto looked at Kushina hugging Mito and Narumi. Naruto looked with teary eyes and turned around. 

A sudden arms catches him and hugged him from behind.

"I am sorry..Please Forgive me.." said Kushina as she kissed Naruto on cheeks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

415K 14.5K 30
Forsake- to quit or leave entirely: Forsaken- abandoned or deserted. Naruto Namikaze, Sasuke Uchiha, and Sakura Haruno. Three members of team seven...
20.1K 501 24
Two. Twins. Jinchuriki. Kyuubi. Sons. Senpū and Naruto. These brothers are put through many trails to become the best. But Senpū has a little more st...
26.8K 411 13
Minato and Kushina survive instead, the Third Hokage is the one that seals the Kyuubi in Naruto. Naruto also has a two younger triplets who are charg...
695K 9.8K 30
The Sage of the Six Paths, Asura (and Hashirama), Indra (and Madara) and Hamura have given Naruto a gift. After being disowned, Naruto: trains like c...