The Alpha's To Mark✔️

Por The_Bean_Queen

~~First book in Alpha Series~~ ~~~Completed~~~ This is my first book, so be warned it isn't the best. Natalie... Mais

Introduction
Prologue
1: The Alpha's To Mark
2: True Mate
3: Pick Up
4: Date
5: Digging
6: Lunch-In
7: The Past
8: Exposed
9: An Old Flame
10: Confrontation
11: The Oath
12: The Queen
13: The King
14: I Accept
15: Disagreement
16: Home
17: Plans
18: Safety
19: Training
20: The Beta
Not an update
21: Conflict
Another Announcement
22: Emails
23: Meeting
24: Battle
25: Girl's Day
26: Dominance
27: Power
28: Ceremonies
29: Marking
30: Your Queen
31: The Final Ceremony
32: The Morning After
33: Morning Festivities
34: It's Time
35: Let's Give Them a Show
36: Numb
37: Maxwell
38: By Royal Decree
39: Execution
40: He's Awake
41: Peace
42: Theo
43: Epilogue
Sequel!
Thank You!

Rosabella Sneak Peak

2.9K 80 7
Por The_Bean_Queen

|Rosabella|

At the age of twenty-one my father decided the hold a ball in my honor for coming of age. In a way it was a debutant ball. He invited packs from all over the globe, some not even speaking English. He was doing this all in hopes of me finding my mate, but the problem is I didn't shift and eighteen and I still haven't. So I don't know how he thinks this is going to work, because if I even find my mate there will only be half a bond there. My mate will feel the bond and I won't.

My parents fear I don't have a wolf, but I can feel her asleep in the back of my mind. I have done all the exercises my doctor has told me to do in attempt to wake her, but nothing works. This is a dangerous situation as the royal council could vote and strip me of my titles if I do not shift soon. This is seen as unfit to represent the royal werewolf family since I don't have the wolf to represent. Yeah, I have the royal blood in my veins, but having a wolf is very important. Hence why I have a bodyguard since I can only protect myself to an extent. I wouldn't need a bodyguard if I could just shift and protect myself. Although I don't remember it when I was younger I was almost kidnapped by an intruder.

Anyways, back to my party which is today and I was so nervous. My stomach was doing flips and my heart was ponding. Was I scared? Yes. Was I nervous? Fuck yeah. I was nervous and excited as I could potentially meet my mate and make my family proud. Yet, I could not meet him and not only disappoint my family, but loss my title as princess. Which wouldn't look good to other world leaders seeing that as a potential flaw with the royal family's genes.

A light knock rattles my door and I open it to see my guard Griffin waiting and dressed for the occasion in his assigned uniform for such an occasion.

"I am almost ready, Griffin. I just need you help me with this zipper and I have to put on some jewelry and touch up my makeup," I tell.

He chuckles and I feel his gloved hand run up my back as the dress closes. I couldn't help but shiver. "Are you ever ready on time, Princess," Griffin asks.

"You should know the answer to that question by now," I tease playfully as I reapply my lipstick. "I have a question for you actually."

"Ask away."

"Do you have a mate? I mean I've never seen you with any other females besides myself."

He starts to choke, but quickly regathers himself. "Nope, I am devoted to you, my Princess."

"You see yourself doing this forever? What if you find a mate?"

"Then she'll have to understand how important my job is and get over it."

"But what if she gets jealous you are always hanging around with a princess twenty-four seven."

He shrugs. "Like I said, she'll have to get over it. My job is very important to me and guarding you is big deal. I love my job."

I grin. "Interesting. So would you reject her?"

"Now, I would not go that far. She would just have to understand how important my role here is. I can't just resign, you need someone to be by your side and just quitting is wrong and putting you in danger. If something were to happen to you when I quit, I'd be the one to blame for whatever happens. Besides I am three years older than you and I have yet to find her. Sometimes I think the Goddess forgot me."

I chuckle, "I feel the same with my whole wolf and not shifting situation."

He sighs before pushing himself up off my bed. "I believe we should be get going. Your father will be wondering why we are late."

"Ugh, I personally do not care for this party."

"I know, your highness, but I am your escort so hopefully that makes you more comfortable."

"It does, I just hate that my father is going to be passing me around to these males in hopes my wolf awakens. I certainly do not want to shift during this party. That'd be embarrassing."

"Why? I'd think it'd be a proud moment and it wouldn't be denied it happened either as there'd be spectators."

"You'd think the council would deny that I shifted?"

He shrugs. "Maybe. They are so set on you being the crowned princess, I wouldn't put it past them to try and pull such a stunt."

Of course. Why didn't I think of that. If I shifted during that party and at the hands of my maybe they wouldn't be able to deny that I shifted. They wouldn't be able to deny it since I would be shifting publicly with bystanders. Not every single bystander is going to lie for me, so it may be better that way.

Even if I shifted for them and before them, they would still try and deny it. That is just what the council is now, assholes. I could literally shift in front of their eyes and they'd still be in denial.

"It's just embarrassing. I heard it's awkward the first time you shift."

"It is. Your body doesn't know what to do, but everyone has been through it." Griffin offers his arm and continues, "let's get going. They are expecting us."

I nod and wrap my arm around his and we proceeded down the corridors until we are standing before the large wooden doors. The butlers open them and we enter and stand at the top of the large staircase.

"Now presenting her royal highness, The Princess Rosabella. With her escort the head of the Royal guard, Captain Griffin," the foot men bellows.

Here goes nothing.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

1.1M 33.5K 28
Jade is a 15 year old girl. She is different from everyone in her pack. Because her eyes are multicolored she's bullied because no one has ever seen...
9.7M 331K 46
(Completed) My back ran into the wood door as he held my arms at my side, my breath heavy and my knees weak. "Say it." He demanded. I shook my...
7.2K 409 14
True love. Mates. The very backbone of the werewolf species. But what happens when your Alpha mate rejects you? --------- Eden Cross is a Beta wo...
790K 21K 50
I'm falling for the Alpha... ... Book 1 |Highest ranking #1 in werewolf - October 18, 2022| Started : Feb. 28, 2017 Finished: May 9, 2017 I#1 in w...