THE ESCAPE

By black-rose611

i had every guy try to get with me that's when i discovered i had powers and that one direction were vampires... More

part 1
part 2
part 3
part4
part5
part 6
part7
part 8
part 9
part 10
the next day
part13
part 14
update
part 15
part16

part 11

4 0 0
By black-rose611

Grace pov

Harry stayed with me while the boys went to look at the footage. I then heard a loud thud and saw harry on the ground. I felt something poke me and when i looked it was a needle and behind the needle was jason. I went limp for a few minutes. He said now sweetie dont fight it just go with it and everything will be fine. I started see black dots but i couldnt give in i couldnt move everything was fading fast. Jason took off my pants and his pants and was about to put his dick inside me when zayn rammed into him like a bull. Which knocked jason out. Zayn called the cops and showed them the footage. The policeman was trying to talk to me and stuff but i wouldnt let him near me, so zayn suggested to get a girl cop. And the policeman did. I said i needed a drink but soon enough the black dots came and blocked my vision.

2 hours later

I woke up and everything seemed fine i went to go down stairs but i felt light headed i ended up falling down the stairs. Everything hurts. Everything seemed to go black again but before it did i saw someone that i never wanted to see gabe, then he was gone and harry came rushing down stairs asking if i was okay but i couldnt talk. He brought me to the living room and called to the boys. They came and asked what happened. Harry said i fell down the stairs and to get ice. Zayn told me what happened earlier that i was drugged and that these are the side effects that i had to be careful. I was just lying on the couch waiting for the ice. I asked what time it is. He said it was 9:00 pm i asked were you guys asleep they all said no.oh k good is it okay if i sleep with one of you guys tonight. I dont feel that good. Yeah you could come sleep with me, harry said. Thats fine. I lifted up my shirt to see if i was bruised and it was man falling down the stairs really hurts. I went with harry to his room and we both fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
102K 3.8K 22
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
53.3M 379K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
57.4K 146 18
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni