A Tale Of A Thousand Stars...

By hamnmayo

Hi! I really enjoyed watching ATOTS and I was so sad to see it end. I've seen many people write One Shots or... More

Chapter 1 - Sick Tian
Chapter 2- The Proposal
Chapter 3 - Telling
Chapter 4 - Could we have a child?
Chapter 5 - Part 2
Chapter 6 - Sarawat
Chapter 7 - Parent's day off
Chapter 8 - School
Chapter 9 - 16 YEARS LATER
Chapter 10 - Love

Chapter 5 - Adoption (Part 1)

377 9 0
By hamnmayo

Hiii, I'm going to write the adoption in parts to make it more logical. This part is the adoption process, and part 2 will be actually finding a child and adopting them. I wont add any irrelevant chapters in between the 2 parts, I will continue that after.               Enjoy! 

---------

Tuesday, 3pm. 

Tian and Phupha where getting ready for the big appointment. They both dressed nicely, trembling their hands with nervousness. Tian seemed more nervous than Phupha though, he was at at the end of the bed bouncing his left leg up and down onto the creaky floor boards. Phupha sat by him, making the bed bounce a little and tried to comfort him by caressing his back and kissing his forehead lightly. 

"Don't be nervous, Tian. I'll be sat next to you through the whole thing, I'm sure we'll be fine." Phupha said reassuringly. Tian smiled at the man but changed to look startled as Phupha put his hand on his thigh to stop it from shaking. 

"Mm, I know." Tian replied. 

"Good. It makes my sad to see you nervous." Phupha said with a proud smile, Tian just blushing at his remark. 

"What will we do for another hour? We got ready too early." Said Tian. 

"Early is better than late though, umm... Should we go for a walk?" Said Phupha.

"Too sweaty." 

"Cook something?" 

"Too messy." 

"Read something?" 

"Too boring." 

"Um.. Oooh." Said Phupha. 

"Got an idea?" Tian asked. 

"Clean through the junk drawers?" 

"Oh, yeah, seems fun." 

The two men got up from where they where sat, and went to the junk drawers. There was one near the kitchen, and one drawer from the cabinet. Tian went to the cabinet, and Phupha went towards the kitchen. They both took the drawers out and emptied them both out on the floor next to each other. 

"Oooh." Tian picked up a small copper spoon from the top and asked Phupha if he knew anything about it. 

"It's a baby spoon. It was given to me when I was a baby. It has my initials on it, see?" He pointed to the end of the spoon for Tian to look at. They put it down in the pile of stuff they want to keep and picked up other things. 

"Ooooh, look at this." Phupha brought a small brown box opened to it's capacity, showing a large selection of rings. 

"Where are they from?" Tian asked. 

"I don't know, I don't remember seeing them." Phupha took a few rings out to examine the shiny stones on them. 

"Do you think they're worth anything?" 

"When we're free we can go out of town for the day and get them to a jeweller? We can do other stuff there too if you'd like?" 

"Mm. Yes, the kids are nearly off school so I'll have a good amount of time."  Tian picked up a bunch of wire-tangled walkie talkies that had a thick layer of dust that made him cough a little. 

"Ooohf, that's dusty." Phupha chuckled and told Tian that they're many years old and he can put it in the trash pile. But Tian disagreed, and said he wants to do things with the wires, God only knows what he is to do with them. 

" You're gunna get hurt, Tian. " 

" I'll glue the ends so that wires are all covered. It's been in that drawer for so long now, I doubt it can change now. " 

Phupha then picked up a small orange notebook, and tried to open the first page out of curiosity, but Tian startled at that and held onto the hands of Phupha to stop him from opening it. 

"What's wrong?" 

" Nothing.. But don't read it." Tian snatched it out of his hands and put it in his back pocket. 

"... Okay.." 

----------------------

4pm

"Chief! It's time to go!" Tian walked out the door but his notebook wasn't in his trouser pocket deep enough, and it fell out behind him without his notice. Phupha saw this and walked towards the door to pick it up and put his shoes on to head out to the car. He didn't want to open it again, not only because he didn't want to be nosy, but he simply had no time. 

They where both in the car and on their way over. They talked the way through but Phupha was more focused on the notebook. It can't be that bad, right? He was thinking of all the possibilities that could be in there, but he didn't want to let his mind go too far if any of his thoughts where the case. It could just be a simple diary, and being honest, nobody likes their diary being read even if there's nothing private in it. As much as Phupha wanted to, he also wanted to respect the privacy of his partner. 

"Welcome!" A friendly face of a tall woman was at the front desk when they arrived. 

"Who do you have an appointment for?" The lady asked. 

"Mr. Jethapai, I am Tian Sopasitsakun, and this is my fiancé Phupha Viriyanon." 

"Ah. Right this way." The woman smiled and came up from her chair and led the men to an open door that had a man, seemingly expecting someone, at the desk inside. The young woman stood by the door as the two men walked through to sit opposite the other man. 

"Good afternoon." The man said as he held his hand out first to Tian, then Phupha. 

"We have seen the forms online you sent in, and all your documents, and overall, we are very happy. Although Tian, we would like to go into further details about your heart transplant, just to make sure that you're safe to look after a child. We have your recent and current doctor's contacts, so you don't have to do anything for this part."

The meeting went on for another while, talking about their jobs, financial stability, children, the stuff they wrote about why they want to be a parent, etc. They where asked to read some papers at home, and some in the office, and Phupha couldn't help but blush at Tian's concentrated face, but he knew now was not the time for any sort of arousal, and even if it was, it would have to be at home. 

-----------

Tian and Phupha where back at home, Tian was already starting up with the documents and Phupha was still busy thinking about the notebook.

 What's even in the notebook that could be so interesting to me? Phupha asked himself. But in fact, that's just exactly what he wants to know...

Phupha couldn't take it, he locked himself inside the bathroom and took the notebook out. He stopped himself briefly to try and come back to his senses of a bunch of good reasons he shouldn't, but he couldn't. Or more as, he wouldn't. He flicked through all the pages at once, and to his surprise, nothing. Blank pages. Nothing. 

He wanted to ask Tian as soon as he stepped out of the bathroom but then he will know that he opened it. He couldn't care at this point, his curiosity to why it was blank was driving him too far up-the-bend so he went to ask Tian. 

"I know I shouldn't have opened it, so I am apologizing in advance, but why is this notebook blank? You said I couldn't read it but there is nothing to read!!" 

Tian laughed before he explained himself.. 

"I'm aware. I just wanted to see how long you could control your curiosity. I know you where thinking about it. You put on a face when you're curious about something. Quite similar to your sex face." 

Before Phupha could testify, Tian kept talking.

"No, I am not still annoyed at you for your comment and just trying to get you back, but actually, it was for myself. I wanted to see how long I could last before getting turned on by your face. Not very long, is my answer." Tian grinned. 

"But don't worry, Chief. There is still something for you to read. It is also an orange notebook, the same size as the one we found in the junk drawer. But before you ask, I was confident in the fact that this one is the right notebook. One, they are in different places, this one is well hidden. And two, this one has a pink post-it coming off from the edge of it just to make sure I knew which ones which if they where ever mixed. I bought them in a pack of 2 if you where ever wondering by now. I think it's about time you knew what's in there." 

Phupha was off with that, and went to go find what he has been desiring all day. He looked in the bathroom, all the drawers in the house thoroughly, and the kitchen, until Tian asked him a question. 

"I'm about to cook dinner, when do you want it?" 

"When I find the book."

"Mmmk then I'll just cook it then, what do you want?" 

"Food." Phupha said, as he kept moving various items around to try and find it. 

"Food?" 

"Food." And with that, Phupha was off into the bedroom, Tian only chuckling. 

He looked just about everywhere he could, before looking under the bed. Under the bed, the rug on the floor goes under it slightly, so he decided to check there first. 

To his success, he found it. With the little pink post-it sticking out. 

He sat down on the chair in the bedroom and opened the first page instead of flicking through it, so he wouldn't miss anything. 

Mature content ahead...

SEX FANTASIES 

Phupha was already shocked but had no hesitation in flipping to the next page. 

1 - Phupha always takes dominance in sex, so this time, I want to change that. I plan to tie his arms to the edge of the bed, or handcuff both to the bed, and do what I desire to him. Maybe in future he will do the same for me, and I will be in his position.. 

2 - I plan to buy two vibrators that can be controlled by some sort of remote. Phupha will have one for the day, and so will I. We will have each others controllers and control the level of the vibration the other will receive. I don't want to do this on a work day as we wouldn't want to disturb anyone, like the kids, villagers, or the rangers. But on a spare day.. I think it would be fun. 

3 - I saw this sex swing that we could buy. You set it up from the ceiling, your legs go in one place, your arms another, and it's really simple. You just have sex on it but you can make your own positions. 

Phupha couldn't read anymore of it. Not for now anyway. He felt so aroused by what his fiancé thought about while he was gone. Phupha went to his wardrobe and changed into something more comfortable, and less baggy. After, he walked into the kitchen where Tian was, and stood there before Tian noticed him. Tian was turning the stoves and oven off, as he looked towards Phupha. 

"Ah Chief! Dinne-" Tian paused and noticed the ever-growing bulge Phupha had under his tight clothes. Phupha started grinning and laughing softly before moving away from the door frame and towards Tian. He put his hand on Tian's face, gently caressing it, before kissing him passionately. Tian yelped into the kiss as the gesture seemed so sudden. It was not long before Tian put his arms around the other mans neck and kissed him back. Phupha grabbed Tian to lift him up and place him on the kitchen counter. 

"Mm- Chief!!" Tian shouted. 

"I read some of your dirty notebook. I couldn't finish it because it made me feel so horny. I want you so bad, Tian." 

Tian wrapped his legs around Phupha's waist and the man picked him up and carried him to the bedroom. Phupha sat him down on the edge of the bed and forced Tian's legs open. He put his knee close to Tian's crotch to stop him from closing them. He went forward into Tian and kept kissing him deeply whilst taking his shirt off. They both paused to catch a breath as Phupha took his shirt off. The man pressed him further into the bed, still keeping his knee there before unbuttoning and taking off Tian's trousers. They kissed deeper and deeper, taking off the remainder of their clothes. 

Phupha moved away from Tian's mouth, kissing everywhere available on his neck, lowering his body to kiss down Tian's stomach, before hovering himself over his thing. 

"I want this." Phupha said huskily before sucking his tip and putting more in his mouth quickly. 

"Phu- Auhhh.." 

They went on like this for a short amount of time before Tian thought he would go insane..

"Phu.. Pa- Ahh.... I'm gunna cum.." But the man didn't stop. He wanted it...

Tian came, and Phupha swallowed it all at once. In no hesitation, Phupha rose back up to Tian's level and started kissing him again. Tian moaned lightly with every kiss as Phupha explored the rest of Tian's body with his hands. He teased Tian by pressing places around his thighs but not touching anywhere else, which Tian couldn't take anymore so he moved himself to Phupha's hand, which he replied with a chuckle. 

"You want me to touch you there?" Which Tian nodded at. 

Phupha began stroking him, enjoying seeing Tian groan to his touch. 

"Ahhhgh." 

Phupha moved his hand down to stroke his balls, and then reaching over to the bed-side table and getting out the lube bottle. He spread it over 3 of his fingers, but only inserting one to Tian's hole. 

"Phu- Ahhhhg." Phupha spread Tian's legs further apart and thrusted his finger. Another finger went in, and soon all three where thrusting inside of him. Tian kept moaning and at this point even Phupha was groaning at the sight of him. He took his fingers out and asked Tian if he was ready. Tian nodded for approval and held the hands of Phupha which where already gripped to his hips. Phupha put the head in and watched how Tian would react. Tian moaned louder and gripped tighter to Phupha's hands. Phupha put more of his length in and Tian decided to tease him this time. He flexed the muscles in his hole to make him tighter, making Phupha growl at him. 

"Your tight enough, baby." Tian giggled into a short-breathed moan as Phupha put his whole length inside of Tian. Phupha was thrusting faster and faster, the both of them moaning. 

"Tian... I- I'm gunna cum.." 

"I want it... in my mouth." 

"HUH?" 

"You- Auh.. You heard me."

Phupha pulled out and Tian started sucking Phupha hard and fast before Phupha came into Tian's mouth, him following after onto Phupha's stomach. Phupha lay his body next to Tian's, and pulled Tian into his chest, hugging him. 

"You okay?" Phupha asked, still breathless." 

Tian let him know he was by snuggling further into Phupha and kissing his chest. Phupha kissed the top of Tian's head and hugged him tighter.. 

----------

That's it for this chapter! Sorry if the mature part isn't the best, I haven't done very much of this before. Also, sorry this took such a while to get to you. I had so much work to take on at home as I was self isolating as some friends caught the Corona Virus. They're all well now which I'm happy about. I'm seeing my father tomorrow and I will stay with him for around 2 weeks but I will try find time to write maybe during the night LOL. There was also some things that I got caught up with about my friend, one of their ex friends tried to video them without their permission saying something about them, and I just happened to be there and I got involved by talking to my friends ex friend trying to tell them to basically stop being a wimp and talk to them face to face if there is an unresolved problem but most things are sorted now and my friend is fine.   :)

Anyways, have a good rest of your week.   <3

**  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 475 18
As per the title says. I'm a YuZhou fan and I write this because I take in delights of writing oneshot stories, song fics, and other kinds of stories...
180K 5.4K 27
-COMPLETED- Boyxboy One Shots and Short Stories. SHORT STORIES: This is going to be my dumping ground for all the random stories that pop into my he...
595K 4.8K 10
Just a collection of boyxboy oneshots I made! Happy reading! :) *** These stories contain romance between two boys. If you're not okay with that then...
302K 1.6K 9
Attention: NOT FOR GRAMMAR FREAKS, I REPEAT, NOT FOR GRAMMAR FREAKS or people who likes to correct mistakes. Sorry but it just ruins my fun to write...