Chapter 5 - Part 2

Hi, I'm making a start on my new chapter. My dad and step-mum are both asleep already, so I'm using the time for some studying and writing. I'll probably write about them adopting a child now, I think it's about time... Enjoy this chapter!! 

P.s - Sorry for the way the adoptions going to go, it's not how it would go in real life, I don't know very much about this topic.

---------------------------

It was early morning, but the sun was already mostly risen as it was summer. Tian woke up to Phupha kissing him everywhere he could, but Tian was still too tired to give much of a reaction. 

*kiss* *kiss* *kiss* 

"Chief... mm.. I'm tired." Tian groaned.

"It's a big day today, don't you remember?"

"I know.. I'm still sore.. Give me a couple of minutes, please?" 

"Sorry.." Phupha gave some sort of tone that sounded sympathetic, but then ruined it by giggling after. 

"It's not funny! It's your fault anyway." Tian threw his pillow at Phupha, but it only made the man laugh more. 

"Can you go today then?" Phupha teased.

"Yes!! Leave me alone." And with a wince, Tian got out of bed and into the bathroom. And of course, only a minute later, Phupha went into the bathroom and hugged Tian's waist. 

"Mm, can I not have a few minutes of peace? I'm trying to brush my teeth!" 

"No. You should have locked the door if you wanted me to stay out." Phupha giggled. 

"Can you leave and let me brush my teeth then?" Tian mumbled under the toothpaste. 

"I need to brush my teeth too." 

"Do it after me then." There was a silence Tian was enjoying before Phupha broke it once again. 

"Sounds like someone got out of the wrong side of the bed." 

"There is no 'right side of the bed' when you're in it." 

"Ouch." And with that, Phupha slowly went to the door handle of the bathroom, to show Tian he was finally leaving

"I'm holding the door handle.." 

Tian looked around to see Phupha trying to persuade him that he can stay in the bathroom with him, but Tian only batted his eyelids and turned back around to keep brushing his teeth. 

"I'm opening the door..." 

"I have common sense, Chief! I know what comes after 'Holding the door handle'." 

"I'm outside the door already.." 

"Can you close the door behind you? Thanks." Now Tian was trying to be cheeky.

"Fine! I'm out, as you wanted!" Phupha closed the door behind him and went off to sulk while Tian chuckled to himself. 

A/N: LOL. They're already bickering like an old-married couple! Hehe.

------------

"Are you still sulking?" The men where at the centre for their appointment to have a look for their perfect match for adoption. Tian could see Phupha was quieter than usual, and he new that he's been sulking since this morning. 

"No." Phupha huffed back, only making Tian laugh. 

"I'm supposed to believe that?" 

"Uh-huh."