Another Hate Love Story

By Writerbyheart01

Collection of Memories is like a mix plate... which includes Some sweet, some tangy and some salty flavours o... More

INTRODUCTION
.1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25
Recipe of Date and Banana shake.
26.
27
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
Before You Read Chapter 54.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
60.
61.
62
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.

59.

2.3K 195 140
By Writerbyheart01

Two knitting needles were playing with the red and black coloured yarns in between her fingers to make a perfect sized baby suit. Her eyes were fixed on the front wall and her mind was busy with memories when a hand patted her head.

"Mera bachha kya kar rha hai?" He was Aasif Rizwi.

(What are you doing my dear?)

"Kuch nahi Mamu Jaan, bas time pass kar rhi hu" Sara replied in a hushed tone and Aasif sat down beside her on the big sofa laying in the middle of the hall.

(Nothing, I'm just passing some time)

"Kisi cheez ki zarurat ho to Maizah ya apni Mami Jaan ko bata dena," Aasif said lovingly and Sara shook her head.

(If you need anything just tell Maizah or your Auntie)

"Manu jaan sab kuch to hai mere paas, Mujhe kuch nahi chahiye"

(Mamu Jaan I already have everything)

"Beta Mujhe maaf kardo, mujhe nahi pta tha mera beta tumhare sath ye sab karega... Agar pta hota to..."

(Forgive me Sara, I'm ashamed that my son did this with you)

"Mamu Jaan aapki koi galti nahi hai, magar ab..."

(Mamu jaan it's not your fault, but...)

"Ab kya beta?"

(But what?)

''Divorce ke paper banwa dijiye, main divorce ke baad yaha se chali jaungi"

(Talk to a lawyer for divorce papers, I'll go away from here after divorce)

"Tum kahi nahi jaogi!"

(No, you won't go anywhere)

"Main us ghar me nahi reh sakti jahan Adnaan ho"

(I can't live in Same home as Adnaan)

"To Adnaan is ghar se jayega, tum nahi"

(Then Adnaan will go from here. Not you)

"Sara, what are you doing?" Sara and Aasif both looked up with confusion, Momina gestured towards the wool yarn present in her fingers.

It was tangled just like their emotions.

"Ye kya ho gya?" Sara muttered and Aasif patted her shoulder before going away and Momina passed a glass of juice to Sara which she placed on coffee table while focusing on the wool.

(Oh no)

"Kya hua sulajhaya nahi jaa raha?" Momina asked and Sara shook her head while glancing at her.

(What happened? Difficult to untangle)

"Cut the yarn instead of untangling it" Momina suggested and Sara furrowed in confusion.

"Mami Saheba it will be ruined if I will cut the yarn" Sara replied still struggling with the threads.

"Aesa hi hota hai, Dhaga chahe kapdo ka ho ya rishto ka, ek baar koi dhaga ulajh jaye to use toodna bohot asaan ho hota hai lekin use suljhane me hi bhalayi hoti hai beta..." Momina advised with a smile and Sara smiled too. But a half-hearted one

(Whether the thread is of clothes or relationships, once it gets tangled, it's very easy to break it, but untangling is indeed better option.)

"It's impossible to untangle now"

"He is doing everything to get forgiveness. You also can't live happily without him." After saying hat Momina preferred to go back to her bedroom, leaving Sara in chaos.

---------------------

"Phuppo Jaan, Sara will be happy to see you" Adnaan smiled, and Rushda stepped out from the car before giving a nod to Adnaan in his reply.

"It better that you inform me that you're here, otherwise I was planning to pay a surprise visit to Sara" Rushda informed and Adnaan only hummed. Adnaan didn't inform anyone at home about Rushda's arrival.

"Sara pareshan to nahi karti na tumhe?" Rushda asked while stepping towards the door of Rizwi Mansion and Adnaan shook his head.

(I hope Sara doesn't trouble you )

"Wo mujhse naraz hai, aap meri help kar dengi use manane me?" Adnaan asked meekly and Rushda rolled her eyes.

(She is offended with me, will you help me in bringing her around?)

"You're going to become parents but still behave like kids."

"Sara" Entering in the hall of Rizwi Mansion Rushda called her daughter loudly.

"Mummy" Sara grinned while placing the tangled wool yarn on the sofa and both mother daughter hugged each other.

"I was missing you mummy" Sara cried without breaking the hug but her mother smiled. "My baby, I was missing you too... But it's difficult for me to come. But why you stopped calling me? And why aren't you receiving my calls?" Sara only cried silently instead of replying

"Mummy... Why Papa leave me behind? I miss him so badly" Sara cried without breaking the hug and Her mother kissed her cheek before forcefully breaking the hug.

"Stay happy in this situation. I want a cute and healthy grandchild."

In the time being other family members also gathered in the hall to meet the surprise guest.

..............

Rushda was quite surprised to see the situation of Rizwi family, the energetic and happy environment was converted into a dull one. Other than Bisma and Danish everyone was showing seriousness. Anzala and Maizah were glaring each other every now and then. Half of the family members were ignoring Adnaan and remaining half were showing a different soft behaviour towards Sara.

"Why I'm feeling odd? Are you all hiding something from me?" Rushda questioned her elder brother.

"Umm... Everything is fine, " Rashid answered while lifting the next morsel and Rushda nodded but she was feeling something wrong.

"Phuppo Jaan I have set your room, now take rest. You must be tired" Maizah informed but Rushda smiled.

"After meeting all of you my fatigue is already vanished. Tonight I'll not sleep but talk to Adnaan and Sara"

Before Sara could made up the situation Adnaan looked at her, she was sitting beside him. "Don't give stress to Phuppo jaan by telling her anything." Adnaan whispered and Sara chew the morsel with full of anger.

"You're doing all these things intentionally... Aren't you?" Sara asked in whisper and Adnaan nodded with a smile.

"Yes, cause, I love you Jangli Billi... I really love you. I can do anything to gain you back" Adnaan whispered and Sara glare him one more time.

"I'm not a lifeless material, throw out of your life when you want and use tricks when you want me back. Do whatever you're planning but keep in your mind, you've only four months."

"You've right to be angry with me but I won't let you go away from me." saying that Adnaan shift his eyes towards Sara's plate, it was empty as usual. He filled it with some rice and resumed his meal.

Sara's anger was on peak, she wanted to shout at adnaan but couldn't in presence of her mother.

"I'm very tired, so I'm going to my room" Sara stepped to her room and Adnaan sigh as she didn't have her dinner properly. After few minutes Adnaan also went to Sara's room with a bottle of hair oil and pain relief oil

"Adnaan get out of my room" Sara was angry, but feeling alone too, Adnaan ignored her anger, he sat down on his knees behind Sara, for a moment she was confuse what he was doing but then she felt his fingers removing the clip from her hair and soon they were running from scalp to the bottom of hair. Sara's heart skipped a beat when his cold fingers came in the contact of her nape. She turned to glare at him, but Adnaan smiled lightly, holding her face between both hands he turned it to see the front wall and he started massaging her head. Feeling circular strokes on her dry scalp, Sara felt much better than before, after a long time those fingers were showing their magic.

Surely it wasn't the magic of his fingers but his love.

"Adnaan leave right now" Sara ordered strictly, she started feeling sleepy, so she just wanted to sleep but Adnaan's stubbornness was at peak. Using his thumbs he keeps pressing the base of her skull and soon Sara's eyes refused to take the weight of its lids.

A gust of sleep hit her softly, and Adnaan rest her back against his chest. Kissing her cheek Adnaan wrapped his arm around her from behind, Sara was fast asleep in sitting position. Adnaan placed his hand on her belly and smiled. It was a feeling of relief and peace, his little part was growing inside her womb. Somewhere this child was connecting both of them. Deliberately leaning backwards he laid down taking Sara in his embrace. Her back was sticked with his chest but she tossed in the bed to turn her side and soon she was facing towards him.

Adnaan noticed a small black mark on Sara's cheek, he was seeing few more breakouts and marks on her skin which was flawless till a few months ago, but pregnancy lead those marks.

He ran his fingers on her face, maybe Sara felt tickling, so she smiled in sleeping state.

Slipping his one arm under her head Adnaan wrapped the other arm around her waist and they both were consumed by slumber.

.............

"Anzu" Maizah hugged him from behind when he was getting ready to go to office.

"What?"

"Tu zyada nakhre nahi dikha raha?" Maizah huffed while breaking the and turned to go to the kitchen.

(You're showing so much tantrums... Aren't you?)

Anzala close his eyes for a moment and sigh before catching her hand and pulled her abruptly in a tight hug.

"Tu naraz mat hua kar, chudail." Anzala kissed her cheek and Maizah smiled while breaking the hug but glare at him.

(Don't be offended with me, chudail)

"Anzu you're so bad, you always pour out your anger on me"

''I'm sorry" He whispered and pecked her lips to give a smile to her lips. They both were still same but after Sara's arrival in the Rizwi Mansion the environment was not as cheerful as before so their massive arguments and leg pulling were decreased.

"We'll go for dinner tonight. Get ready on time and..." Anzala said and Maizah nodded while cutting him off.

"I'll say Sara to get ready too" Anzala stay silent for a while.

"Don't you miss me?" Anzala asked, Maizah was quite surprised to hear that, they both were living together since ever. He understood her silence and held her face in between both hands.

"You've time to be a good daughter, you're working as a caring mother, a responsible daughter-in-law but... Where is our relationship in between these responsibilities, Mazi? We'll take Sara for lunch tomorrow, but tonight is for you and me only. Even leave Danish and Bisma with Ammi."

"No matter how annoying you're, I can't live away from you" She hugged her husband to get back the warm embrace in return. "Anzu" she mumbled

"Hmm"

"No matter, how many disputes a husband wife hold in between them, they love each other. I'm not in favor of what Adnaan has done, but at least don't support Sara for divorce... They both love one another"

"Mazi stop this matter right now." She nodded her head without breaking the hug.

"Mumma... Mummaaaaaa..." Danish open the door of room to give a big shock to their parents. They both break the hug to listen what he was saying.

"Mumma Dadi Jaan is asking do you wanna make breakfast today or your servants will come to do this work?" Danish asked in single breath but Maizah could feel the angry tone of Momina in those words.

"Go and say your Dadi Jaan not to scold me. And then go to Nana Abbu and say him to make a neat knot of your tie." Maizah ordered her son after seeing his messy tie. He was getting ready to go to school. Everyday Sara do this work but today Danish tried his hand in that work.

Maizah went to Sara's room to check if she is fine or not, she softly knock the door but didn't get response so slightly open it. For a sec she was in disbelief but then again shut the door in order to not disturb the privacy and slumber of both husband and wife. Maizah informed everyone not to disturb Sara and Adnaan.

After a few hours when the day was going from morning shift to afternoon shift, she tried to turn her side, but couldn't. In deep sleep she was feeling cozy and relaxed, she missed this feeling so badly, so peaceful and comfortable.

But what was the reason behind this?

Her deep slumber was turned light when felt a weight on her legs and small spikes were prodding in her neck, an arm was wrapped around her waist. All those things were enough to make her realize the reason behind her comfortable sleep. Opening her eyes she examined her condition. The back was sticking with Adnaan's chest, and his leg and arm was circling around her, his harsh stubble was making red marks against the delicate skin of her neck but it wasn't painful. Lifting her head from his arm she looked at his face with her sleepy eyes.

It was a same face she use to gaze, specially when he was fast asleep.

A smile creeped to her lips, with half closed eyes she glanced at him one more time before turning her side. "Bandar" she muttered in sleeping state and hugged him tightly. In deep slumber Adnaan nuzzles in her neck which weaken Sara's sleep and this time she opened her eyes properly.

"Adnaan... Adnaan" she shook his hand.

"Soone de yaar, tu bhi soo ja" Mumbling that he again nuzzled and Sara's heart skipped a beat, after many months she was seeing her husband so keenly. His hair was no more fluffy and bouncy like before, eyes were surrounded with dark circles and face has already loss its charm. Lifting her hand, she placed it on his cheek. "Adnaan" she whispered while feeling his stubble against her palm, her thumb ran against the sharpness of those manly beard which she loved always. Looking at his lips she remembered each and every kiss, the way he use to peck her forehead so delicately like she was a rose which could be damaged with his single harsh touch, the way he use to gave her proper snogs and kiss her lips wildly like there was no end of those moments and his life only depends on sucking her lips.

And suddenly her lips trembled, eyes produced fresh tears as a voice echoes in her ears Get lost from my home and life.

A silent sob left from her parted lips and she removed her hand from his face. "Adnaan get out of my room" pushing his hand away from her waist she yelled which forced Adnaan to open his eyes.

"Sara"

"I said get out from my room" Sara shouted from the top of her lungs and then wiped her tears.

"I'm sorry yaar."

"Tumhe samajh nahi aata?" stepping out from the bed Sara yelled

(Can't you understand?)

"Sara at least...." before Adnaan could complete his sentence she grabbed his arm to lead the way to outside the room.

"Tum mere saamne kyu aate ho?" She shouted while crying and open the door of her room.

(Why you come in front of me?)

Opening the door Sara pushed him out but Adnaan was surprised to found Rushda passing by the corridor.

"Adnaan Sara... What's wrong?" Rushda asked and just then she noticed Sara's tears.

"Everything is fine Phuppo Jaan... There is no problem" Holding Sara's arm Adnaan smiled at his aunty while lightly pushing Sara towards the door of her room, his eyes telling Sara that she could behave in such way in front of her mother but Sara glare at him before pushing Adnaan's hand away from her arm.

" Stay away from me. Can't you understand?" Sara's voice was so loud that almost every member member of home got to know about something wrong.

"Sara beta what is the way if talking?" Rushda scolded her daughter and Adnaan held Sara's hand.

"It's okay phuppo Jaan, she is angry... We'll sort o..."

"Stop blackmailing me by showing my mother's health... Its over... Can't you understand? Our relationship is already over. Stop trying to come closer... It only give me pain." Sara shouted from the top of her ability.

Rushda was shocked! She ran out of words after listening her daughter's words.

"Sara... What are you saying?" Rushda asked in disbelief, her voice was not coming out from her lips

"Yes mummy... Now you listen the truth." Sara said with rage while wiping her tears. And Sara told every pain she was hiding in herself for a long time.

Rushda was silently listening everything and Whole Rizwi family was waiting for her reaction. But even after narration of whole story not whole, Sara skipped the affair part of Mansi! Rushda was still silent with a blank face.

"Phuppo Jaan... I'm sorry... It was my mis..." before Adnaan's sentence was complete he got a slap on his cheek.

"Whenever Sara complained about you I always scolded her just because I believe that you would take care of her... I didn't want to raise new disputes between you and her, by pointing out your mistakes. But it's more than enough now." Rushda was in anger, no one ever witnessed her in this condition. She was a calm and gentle woman who believes in spreading love.

" Sara pack your stuff, we're going back right now" Rushda Announced and Adnaan's eyes became wide.

"No.. No phuppo Jaan... You can't do this." Adnaan pleaded, he was ready for every punishment but not for separation.

"Rushda I'm ashamed." Gul Bano took a step forward to apologise for what her son had done with Sara.

"Bhabhi meri beti ke liye ladko ki kami nahi thi, lekin mene Adnaan se uski shadi isliye Kari this kyuki mujhe lagta tha ki ye meri beti ko wese hi treat krega jese mere bhai ne aapko treat kra hai... Bhai Jaan ne to aap ko kabhi koi dukh nahi diya phir aap ke bete ne ye sab kese Seekh liya." Rushda was disappointed and Adnaan's parents were standing like culprits.

(Bhabhi I would marry off my daughter with someone else but I marry her with Adnaan because I know how lovingly my brother has treated you. Adnaan was supposed to treat Sara in the same way)

"Rushda don't take any decision in hurry. Give some time to them, let them sort out this matter. Separation is not a solution" Rashid and Momina both tried to put their opinions but Rushda Smiled bitterly.

"Bhai Sahab, what would you do if Rumi would face this? Would you support Naail²?" Rushda asked and Rashid didn't like that comparison.

"Adnaan and Sara both are equal for us, Rushda. Adnaan is my nephew and Sara is my niece, no one is special to me. But I want them to be happy and I can guarantee, Sara won't be happy after divorce." Momina put her point.

"But my daughter is not happy either," Rushda replied looking at Adnaan then tried to blink away the tears.

"Sara beta pack your clothes, we're going home"

"Mummy, I'm not going anywhere," Sara replied while wiping her fresh tears, unintentionally she gave a big hope to Adnaan. But in reality, she doesn't want to go to the home her brother used to live in. After that incident, Sara was loathing Adnaan and Nabeel equally.

" For now, I want to live here." Saying that Sara went to her room, she had already decided to shift from Rizwi Mansion after delivery, do a job and raise her child without anyone's support.

-----------------
A long chapter..

The story is going to end soon

_N.J

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 209 14
This is a sequel to the story of "Warm Embrace of Her Husband". One can read this as an individual story. The previous story was about Adesh and Pri...
161K 7.4K 22
This is a short story on sandhir.... Read it on ur risk bcz it has many turns.... You may get totally confused & end scratching ur head. Ok so juz ki...
177K 4K 53
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
23.4K 417 4
Send ideas/suggestions!