Dirty Deeds

By ShrazyMe

A Dean Ambrose love/hate story. More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Instagram
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Home Tour
Home Tour 2
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Instagram
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Instagram
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 25

529 33 1
By ShrazyMe

Today I went to my doctor's appointment alone seeing as today is Jon's last day in WWE. Going in for my appointment, I assumed that it would be a regular ultrasound where the doctor would tell me how the baby is progressing but I ended up finding out the gender.

My baby's legs were open and since my normal doctor wasn't there, their replacement pretty much told me without warning. They didn't seem to realise that they spoiled the news for me so I acted like nothing happened for the rest of the appointment. The second that I made it into my car, I bawled my eyes out for ten minutes straight.

Finding out the gender made the whole thing seem more real. Jon and I have been cruising by with this pregnancy and I literally feel like my normal self besides the constant fatigue.

I would have liked to have had Jon at my side when we found out the gender but I'm going to use this to brighten up Jon's mood. Today is the end of an era for him and I know that he's going to be pretty closed off today.

A security guard starts leading my parents and I to our seats as the stadium begins to fill up.

My dad places his hand on my shoulder, "How was Jon feeling this morning?"

"It's hard to tell, he's a stoic man." I bite my bottom lip. "He wasn't saying much this morning so I pretty much left him to it."

"This must be really tough for him." My mom holds onto my hand as pass by a large group of people who start taking pictures of us. "I couldn't imagine giving up something that makes me happy."

"Well it hasn't been making him happy as of late." A smile appears on my face as I spot Amerie who starts waving at me. 

It makes me feel good to know that my friend is here for this moment because our little couple group is like a family now. Jon may not express it but I know that he will be happy to know that Amerie came out with the twins to support him.

"Thank you for being here." I tell Amerie as we hug and she laughs a little.

"I wouldn't miss this day for the world."

Not long after the show begins and I find myself entranced with everything that is going on. I almost forget that it's Jon's final day as everyone acts as if it's just a normal day so when Jon shows up, my eyes begin to water.

"You can do this." Amerie whispers in my ear as she rubs my back. 

A camera turns to record our reaction and I cover my face with my hair. This company has been trying to tarnish Dean Ambrose these last few week so I will not allow them to profit off of my emotions. 

Watching Bobby Lashley deny Jon a match makes me sad because this was supposed to be his final match.

"This is bullshit." My dad exclaims as Jon gets brutalized by Bobby Lashley. "Jon needs to fuck this guy up, it's his last show."

My mom winces as Bobby lifts Jon up before power bombing him onto the table.  

"Oh my goodness."

"Ugh, I hate this." I shake my head in sadness as one of the announcers approaches Jon to check up on him after Bobby leaves.

I can feel my heart breaking at the fact that isn't the way Jon wanted to go out and I hate that he is being fucked over by the company for not choosing to re-sign with with them. If anything, tonight shows the type of people that they are and I'm glad that Jon is leaving.

"Before I leave, I would like to personally thank my soon to be wife." The crowd lets out a huge cheer. "Sofia, you came into my life when I least expected it and I'm so grateful for your never ending support."

My mom gives my arm a squeeze as I smile up at the man that I love so dearly.

"You're my rock and here's to our future together." He blows me a kiss that I pretend to catch before he turns to face his brothers. They share a beautiful moment which ends in them putting their fists together for the final time as the Shield.

---

Not long after the show, my parents decided to head home because my mom was feeling pretty nauseous. Jon didn't really want to do anything so I invited Joe, Amerie, Colby and Latecia over to ours for a celebratory dinner.

The guys have been trying to uplift Jon since he hasn't said much since the show ended. I can see that he is trying to act as if he doesn't car but nobody wants to go out the way that he was forced to.

I'm happy that he was allowed to give a speech and it was a beautiful one.

I ordered some Italian since I didn't have time to cook and the girls are helping me lay it all out before bring it down to the dining room.

"How's Jon doing?" Amerie asks as we embrace. "The company did him so dirty with that beat down."

"I know right." I sigh in frustration. "He's obviously pissed about it but I wish that he would open up about it."

"He will." Latecia smiles at me, "He won't say shit to us but give him a couple of days and he will tell you exactly how he feels."

"I hope." I pull a face.

"Dinner is served." I announce as I walk into the dining room followed by the girls who are carrying the food and drinks out. Once everything is laid out on the table, we take a moment to look at the Italian dishes that we ordered.

"This looks so good." Colby says as he kisses Latecia's cheek.

I laugh a little at this.

"It better look, smell and taste good. It cost me almost two hundred dollars which is pretty fucking expensive so y'all better eat up."

"We'll demolish everything." Jon helps me into my seat before giving me a sweet kiss.

"You guys are too cute." Amerie smiles as she sits to my right while Jon takes the head of the table.

Once everyone is seated, we all dish up our food and begin eating. The food is pretty bomb if I do say so myself.

"Since Jon dedicated the last of his speech to you, it's time for you to make a speech." Amerie smirks at me.

"Yeah." Joe winks at me. "Don't make it too long though."

"Fuck off." Jon laughs as he flips him off. "You don't need to make a speech, babe."

"Actually I have prepared a speech for you, I was going to wait until we were alone."

Colby whistles.

Jon just gives me a look as I squeeze his hand before standing up.

"I just wanted to say that I'm so proud of you for everything that you have done at WWE. I know that it's a bittersweet moment for you but I can't wait to see all the amazing things that you are going to do." I pause for a moment as I look at him. "Like I always tell you, I never foresaw this happening between us. I thought you were an asshole."

"He still is." Colby chimes in and we laugh. 

"But spending one on one time with you has allowed me to see a completely different side of you. Our secret meet ups allowed me to meet Jonathan Good, the man that I love more than anything." Jon stands up and kisses my lips passionately. "I'm not done."

"Oh but you will be." Jon cheekily says as he wraps his arms around my waist before squeezing my bum infront of everybody.

"Jeez, we're all virgins here." Latecia jokes as she covers Colby's eyes.

"Let me get this out." I tell Jon before removing his hands from my body. "Falling in love with you has been one of my greatest joys and I cannot wait to see you become a father to our little boy." 

Silence falls in the room.

"Wait what?" Jon looks at me in surprise as Amerie lets out the loudest scream.

"YOU'RE HAVING A BOY!"

Jon places his hands over my tiny bump, "You're having a boy?"

"I found out today." A tear rolls down my face. "Are you happy?"

Instead of responding with his words, Jon cups my faces and pulls me in for a very loving kiss which almost sweeps me off my feet.

"Awe you guys, you're going to make me cry." I faintly hear Colby say.

"It looks like it's team boy for the win." Joe comments. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 499 34
Once my ex-boyfriend used to sell my love for a million dollar! My parents thought about him was right. He was just a gold digger. Yeah that's right...
23K 974 69
Seth Rollins, a middle-class boy with no ambitions and is happy as a college student. Life takes a turn when he meets Dean Ambrose, a leading Hollywo...
784 5 20
This is a love fan fiction for The Unstable Dean Ambrose lovers out there. There are a lot of them including me. So hope you enjoy this because it's...
2.2K 121 38
"I don't know who you are anymore!" "You never knew me to begin with!"