Dirty Deeds

By ShrazyMe

A Dean Ambrose love/hate story. More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Instagram
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Home Tour
Home Tour 2
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Instagram
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Instagram
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 24

493 29 0
By ShrazyMe

SofiaLundgren: Pregnant Fia in @TheDreams

4,000,000 likes ~ 12,000 comments

---

We have just dropped Ida and Axel off at LAX since they have to fly to New York for work. I think Axel is flying to Sweden the following week so I won't be seeing either of them for the next couple of weeks as they work on their individual projects.

"Having a baby is a very serious thing." My dad tells us after Jon has helped me into the car. "I'm a father of four, soon to be five and I'm still not ready."

Jon surprises me by asking my dad a question, "What advice would you give us new parents?"

"I would first advice you to get your finances in check." My dad starts the car up once we have put our seat belts on. "The second would be to get some practice in by babysitting. Babies have different cries and you need to be able to differentiate the different cries."

I nod my head in understanding as Jon holds my hand and I give his hand a small squeeze.

"Practice changing diapers." My dad continues. "Buy yourself a doll and some diapers then get to practicing. With babies, you only get the one shot because if you miss it the first time... you end up getting pissed on."

Jon bursts out laughing.

"I'm not joking." My dad chuckles, "All four of my kids did it to me on numerous occasions. Sometimes I didn't even have the diaper on properly so the poo would just spread all ov--"

I cut him off, "Too much information."

"We better get practicing." Jon squeezes my hand.

"Every baby is different but I would recommend getting in all the sleep that you can because babies wake up a lot in the night." My dad adds as I chew on the inside of my cheek. "That is when you guys need to learn how to compromise. Sofia cannot be the only one to get up to tend to the baby's need even when you have to go to work. If mommy doesn't sleep then there will be hell to pay and she needs all the energy that she's going to get to nurture the child."

"This is like a big wake up call." I say as I start rubbing my bump. "Jon and I have been pretty chill about the pregnancy but hearing this makes me realise that we need to get our heads screwed on straight."

"Our bedroom is on the third floor." Jon reminds me and my eyes widen in surprise. "The kitchen is on the second so we need to either rethink that. We can either move the bedroom to the second floor or we get an elevator."

"Can I give my input?" I chuckle at my dad's question.

"Sure dad."

"Move the bedroom to the second floor for the first couple of months." He pulls a face. "This feels weird saying to my daughter but you might start pumping to have extra breast milk. It would be more convenient to have everything close to you."

---

SofiaLundgren: Date Night

4,000,000 likes ~ 13,000 comments

"In a matter of days, your whole life is about to change." I tell Jon as I cut a piece of steak before pop the whole thing in my mouth. "You're not going to be working for WWE anymore."

"Yeah." Jon rubs his face. "It's a weird feeling."

"It must be." I pat his hand. "You've been with that company for many years so it's a bittersweet moment."

"I won't be competing for 90 days after I leave." He tells me and my eyes widen in surprise. "WWE superstars have a ninety day non compete clause."

"Ah." I pull a face. "Atleast we can use that time to rest and renovate the home for the baby."

"Yeah." Jon resumes eating his steak and I bite down on my bottom lip as I watch him. I'm happy that Jon is opening up more but I know that this is also a difficult time for him. Making the decision to leave something that once made you happy is a very hard thing to do so I applaud him for that.

"How are you feeling about becoming a father?" I ask as I eat a french fry. "Like honest thoughts."

"I'm nervous." He admits. "I never thought about having kids and I didn't have the best upbringing so there is a lot of things that I have to unlearn."

"You'll be great." I tell him and he gives me half smile. "Now that we are actually together, I can see how different you are in contrast to when I saw you as Joe's friend. You are really protective of me and I love how you love me."

Jon nods at me, "You... you made it a safe space. I love Joe and Colby but I have never felt that I could always be myself because there is this stigma to live up to when you have a specific reputation. With you, I'm rediscovering myself."

"Me too." I lean forward and we share a sweet kiss. "When we first started hanging out, I thought you were a total douche."

Jon laughs. 

"You always made comments about our bodies and how much surgeries we had." I purse my lips at him. "A total douche-bag."

"I deserve that and I also apologize for that."

"Thank you." I smile at him. "Not only did you help me rediscover myself but you made me love myself more. Since I started modelling, I have been objectified like crazy but it's not like that with you. I thought you only wanted to fuck me but it took us a while before that actually happened, we would literally just hang out which I really enjoyed."

"I enjoyed your accompany and wasn't quite ready to admit that." He bites down on his bottom lip and I wink at him. "It feels as if everything has happened so fast but I have never been more excited to be somebody's husband or father."

"That makes me happy to hear." I look up to refrain from crying. "We were supposed to be the bad ass couple but look at us being all cheesy."

Jon chuckles as he reaches for his glass of water.

"I can't help that you've turned my life into a complete rom-com." I laugh at his words. "I lowkey feel like a shitty fiancé."

I furrow my brows at him, "Why?"

"The house that we are living was bought by you and I haven't really contributed much." He takes a sip of his water before setting the glass down. "How much did you pay for the place? I'll pay you back the entire amount."

"What?" He goes to pull out his phone and I stop. "No. You don't have to pay me for the house that I bought for myself, sure I moved you in but that's because I wanted to."

Jon sighs as he looks down at his plate.

"You're not a shitty fiancé so get that out of your head. You have helped me in so many ways and you have basically been doing everything since you moved in." I place my hand over his. "A couple of weeks ago, we broke the bed while having sex and you put together a whole new bed."

Jon laughs and I give his hand a squeeze.

"You get to pay me back by being the best husband and father to our baby." I bite down on my bottom lip. "Now I'm really horny and I think we should sneak away to the bathroom for a couple of minutes."

He looks up at me, "A couple of minutes isn't enough."

"We'll see about that."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.2K 967 35
20yr old Jon Moxley gets his 18yr old girlfriend pregnant and they put her up for adoption. 16 years later she comes looking for them
370K 9.6K 53
its so hard to hate you, because deep down i still love you. (AMBROSE & OC COMPLETED)
118K 1.5K 30
Your favorite WWE faction that serves injustice 😍 Mature content enter at your own risk 💞 Requests closed ❤️ #2 on deanambrose 12/8/20 #2 on theshi...
68.1K 2.5K 27
Read