unpredictable - Sirius Black

By m0nsterBl0od

NO LONGER WRITING-FINISHES WITH NO ENDING LIKE LITERALLY ENDS AT THE MOST RANDOM TIME WITHOUT ACTUALLY ENDING... More

disclosure
who are you?
Going home(ch.1)
1st impressions matter(ch.2)
Glances from afar(ch.3)
Disrupted peace(ch.4)
An evening ending in bliss...(ch.5)
dreaming (ch.6)
compromise(ch.7)
classroom boredom (ch.8)
unwanted attention(ch.9)
jealousy can sting(ch.10)
mutual understanding (ch.11)
realisation(ch.12)
Detention(ch.13)
Walks In The Forest(ch.14)
Broom cupboards(ch.15)
The Common Room(ch.16)
Bad Decisions(ch.17)
More Coincidences(ch.18)
Hidden truths(ch.19)
Yellow flowers(ch.20)
Guess who(ch.21)
Butterflies(ch.22)
Preparations(ch.23)
Bonfire Activities(ch.24)
Dancing & Drinking(ch.25)
Drunken Conversations(ch.26)
Endings and Beginnings(ch.27)
Late Night Talks(ch.28)
Conflict(ch.29)
Quidditch Practise(ch.30)
November Days(ch.31)
November Nights(ch.32)
lil reminder
Helping Hands(ch.33)
Train Rides(ch.34)
Long Winter Days(ch.35)
Short Winter Nights(ch.36)
Christmas(ch.38)
expect the unexpected(ch.39)
How lovely(ch.40)
new year, same drama (ch.41)
February weather (ch.42)
amortentia(ch.43)
Amber love (ch.44)
sundays (ch.45)
Remus (ch.46)
end of the night(ch.47)

armour(ch.37)

1.1K 31 30
By m0nsterBl0od

Smut warning- not that u guys need a warning horny mfs

"may i come in?"

"you may"

The two of you sat on the bed, next to each other.
"Would you care for a drink?" he offered in a posh voice,

"Of course" you replied, in a similar tone.
Pouring both of you a drink, he placed the bottle down on the bed.

"I was wondering, would you like to play a game?" He asked, a mischievous look in his eyes. His body was turned to face yours, looking closer at the boy in front of you, you saw smudged eyeliner around his eyes, intensifying his gaze, you saw the little scar placed over his top lip. You two were very close right now.

"Depends what it is" you drank the whiskey, burning as you did so.

"Truth or dare, but with an alcoholic twist. It's truth or dare like normal but if you do not complete the task, you drink a shot. The whiskey has now also got veritaserum in it. The first person who drinks three shots loses. You up for it?" he said pouring in a bottle of something, probably the veritaserum.

Taking a second to process what he said, you weighed up the pros and cons, what could go wrong. You hadn't anything to hide.

"Sure," You said, a small smile on your face, as he grinned at the statement "But what happens if you win?" you drank from the bottle.

"if you win, you decide what the other person does, it can be anything" he emphasised before also drinking.

Smugly smiling at him "let's play"

"Great, i'll go first" he said looking you up and down. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth" You said, looking at the boy next to you.

"Who do you like more, me or Regulus?" He watched you intently, a look on his face like he knew you would drink.

"I like you both for different reasons"

"That's not answering the question"

Not wanting to lose to him, you decided to just say something. "At this moment of time, probably you, but that can change very easily"

A smile tugged at his face, "You next"

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare"

"I dare you to tell me who you like more, Remus or James"

"That's cheating-"

"if you really don't want to answer the question, just have a drink" you said with a hint of venom in your tone, smiling at him. You watched his face, he was grinding his teeth, looking for an answer.
He heaved a big sigh, before picking up the bottle and taking a swig, keeping eye contact with you whilst he did. He let out a petty sigh of satisfaction, as if he enjoyed drinking it.

"Truth or dare" he asked

"Dare"

"I dare you to kiss me"

Your first instinct was to shuffle even closer and kiss him but, you knew that's what he wanted, so you picked up the bottle and drank, also keeping the eye contact with him, just like he did to you.

He rolled his eyes, smiling before gesturing for you to ask.
"Truth or dare"

"truth"

"Do you find me attractive?" you asked innocently, already knowing that he does.

He took a second before he answered, his breathing speeding up "Yes, but you already knew that"
You smirked at his words.

"Truth or dare" he asked

"dare"

" I dare you.. to take off one item of clothing"

"was this just a ploy to get me naked?"you scoffed

"Not at all" he said with a very serious face,

You let out a fake sigh, taking off your t-shirt. Knowing full well that you had a vest on underneath. The vest was relatively thin, so as much as it covered you, you could still see the outline of your chest underneath. You were very confident in your body, after years of insecurities, you just grew out of it. Feeling comfortable with how you looked and just accepting that that was who you were.

Sirius raised an eyebrow, discreetly smiling whilst staring at your chest, before realising he was staring and looking back at your face.

"Truth or dare Sirius"

Merlin how he loved you saying his name. After he thought about it for a second, he decided dare.

"Dare"

"I dare you to take off two pieces of clothing"

He laughed "how original" before taking off his shoes, then socks. He was getting impatient, he really just wanted to kiss you. You wanted him to kiss you. The tension in the room was rising.

"This games kinda getting boring, how about we do something else " you suggested, moving your hand to his knee, playing with loose the denim fabric. Your face was close to his, you could feel his eyes on yours.
Fluttering your eyes up at him, you guided your hand further up his thigh.

He nodded, his breathing speeding up again "yeah..i agree"
His breaths became louder as you put your hand closer to his bulge. With your other hand you put it to his lips "shh"

Getting your wand from the drawer. You mumbled colloportus, locking the door then muffliato.
Rubbing faster, he let out a groan, closing his eyes. You leant in close and kissed him softly, deeply. You bit his bottom lip, pulling him towards you before moving your mouth to his jawline, pressing soft kisses along his neck.

You whispered in his ear "I know you want me Sirius."
You felt him nod "Yes yes i do" he grumbled, hands on your waist and in your hair, pulling you closer desperately

"But how much of me do you want?" you grazed your teeth along his skin, leaving marks across his neck "I want you to beg"

"Please, please i want you." he whined breathing you in deeply " i want all of you"

Chuckling against his skin, you raised your face to look at him. The two of you looked at each other, taking in each others faces before he kissed you hardly, Pushing you underneath him, his hand at the sides of your head. The pace sped up. You were being consumed by passion and lust. Your tongues explored each other's mouths, the both of you gasping for air when the other would pull away. You guided your hands under his shirt, scratching his back with your nails, as he let out a cry of pleasure.

You craved each other, finding every possible way to get even closer. You felt his strong hands move to your torso, moving them further and further up your body, stopping when they found their way to your chest.

"Can i touch you?" He whispered, opening his eyes as you opened yours. He was looking at you dreamily.

You nodded at him, before he kissed you deeply, rubbing your breasts from under the fabric, as you quietly moaned into the kiss. Moving your hands down his body you felt his belt in your hands, you began unbuckling it. You put your hand down his boxers, feeling his semi hard length in your palm. Sirius moaned at your touch.

"Fuck"he moaned, breathing into your neck.

You rolled on top of him, so he was flat on his back. You moved down, kneeling on the bed. Pulling down his trousers, you smirked as you could feel him watching you. Moving to the waistband of his boxers, you tugged them down

A small smile formed on your face as you looked, it was big alright.
He let out an impatient whine " Please just-"

"Yeah yeah quit your whining" you grabbed his dick, rubbing it up and down, starting off slow then gradually getting faster. You could feel him getting hard in your hand, Sirius quietly moaned, biting his lip.

Moving your head closer to his member, you licked the base to the tip, as he gasped throwing his head back .

You went slow with him, rubbing his dick playfully, you enjoyed watching him squirm.

"C'mon y/n don't be a tease"

Chuckling at his impatience, you put his dick in your mouth, getting all the way to the base, then bobbing your head up and down, gradually getting faster. Sirius moaned your name, putting his hands in your hair. After a minute of bobbing your head you felt his length twitch in your mouth, he was getting close.

"Fuuck please faster faster please-" he moaned, pushing your head

Quickening the pace, you felt him twitch one last time before he released. Sirius let out a satisfied moan, closing his eyes and letting his head fall back. Swallowing, you sat up wiping your mouth.

"I never thought you'd be so needy" you scoffed playfully

"fuck off" he sighed, before sitting up "Now lie down"

You raised an eyebrow "Hmm what if i don't want to"

He grabbed your jaw and harshly kissed you "Just lie down"

Feeling your heart beat faster, you lied down. He took off his t-shirt over his head, leaving him fully nude. You had never been more turned on in your life. The way he carried himself over to you clearly told you he was arrogant in the way he looked, not that he shouldn't be.

He climbed over you, looking at you from above, before a small smile was on his face. Trying to cover up the smile, he deeply kissed your neck, licking and biting your skin, as you gasped. He moved his hands down to the bottom of your top, pulling it up off your body. He kissed all along your collarbone.

"You don't know how long i've wanted to do this" he whispered

"How long exactly"

He stopped to look up at you,"Too long"

He moved his hands all the way down your body, pulling away your clothes, kissing every inch of your skin. You could feel yourself getting wetter and wetter as he touched every part of you. Your knees were bent and your feet flat on the bed. Sirius licked your inner thighs, before smirking and kissing your pussy. Moaning, you put your head back. You felt him glide his hands up the back of your legs, holding onto them as he kissed and licked your core.
His tongue went deeper into you as your moaned his name. Your eyes were closed as he pleasured you, your heart was beating fast and you were near your climax. He licked around your clit before sucking on it and sliding two fingers into your core. You moaned and gripped the sheets of the bed, nearing.

Then, all of a sudden, he stopped. Removing his tongue, as you huffed sitting up to face him.

"What are you doing?" you said out of breath. He smiled up at you, he knew exactly what he was doing.

"That's not fair i let you finish" you whined
He crawled up to you,

"You're right kitten it isn't, but it is fun for me" he grinned, kissing you deeply again, "Now-"
he removed his mouth from yours, lust filled eyes staring back at you "-i'm gonna fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk, unless you have any objections to that?"

Slightly stunned, you shook your head,

"That's my good girl" he smiled returning his mouth to yours, his hand holding your jaw. Your tongues played with each other, as you played with his his hair. Speeding up the pace, the more passionate it became to the point you could barely breathe. He removed himself from you, getting his trousers from the floor and getting a packet from the pocket.

Catching your breath, you watched him as he got back on the bed, ripping the plastic with his teeth and putting it on, climbing back over, messily kissing you before guiding himself into you. Immediately he moaned, doing a few slow strokes into you, letting you take all of him before he went faster. He was big and you could tell he was holding back.

"You-you can go faster" you tried to say

He groaned, before making the pace faster, slamming in and out of you, both moaning and moving together.
Your arms were around his body, nails scratching his back once again, your legs wrapped around his waist. One of his hands was placed over your head and the other gripping onto the sheets next to you.
You didn't know if it was the alcohol that was making it feel this good or if he was just that good, either way it felt amazing.

You weren't the only one who was enjoying themselves, Sirius was clearly having a good time, fucking you as hard as he could, to the point were sweat was building up on his face. He was getting close once again, but wanted to let you finish first before he did.

You felt your stomach tightening as you got closer to your release. Sirius' face was buried in your neck, biting your skin.

"Come on kitten be a good girl and cum for me" he breathed, moaning lowly in your ear.

Moving at the same fast pace as him, you felt all your muscles tighten as you were about to finish. You let out a final moan as you reached your high, feeling slightly dizzy and weak. Sirius finished a moment later, moaning and groaning, staying where he was on top of you, nestling his head on your chest and letting out a shaky breath.
"That was-" he started looking for the right words

"-amazing" you finished, closing your eyes and putting your hands in his soft hair.

The two of you lied there for a few minutes, breathing in each other's scent. It was peaceful and you felt tired, tired enough that you could go to sleep right there, with Sirius lied on top of you. In that moment, you felt happy. You felt warm, only to be disturbed when Sirius removed himself from you and sat on the edge of the bed. You sighed, sitting up and finding the edge of the sheets, wrapping yourself up in them.

"I'll be right back" you heard him say, looking over you saw he had put on his boxers, before slipping out the door quietly.

Feeling tired you shut your eyes, going into the half awake half asleep state, that you knew too well. You heard the door creak open, being shut quietly, before feeling the covers shift slightly over you.

Opening your eyes, you turned to look at the boy lied next to you, shuffling under the blanket.
"Are you alright?" he asked softly, moving some hair off of your face and then grabbing your hand with his.

"I'm fine" you smiled " -did you-did you not see my scars?" you asked. He looked at you a moment before nodding

"I did"

"Did you not find them ugly?" you asked confused

He scoffed before moving his head closer to yours on his pillow.
"Nothing about you is ugly, not even your scars. You're beautiful. Y/n you are the most exquisite creature i have ever laid eyes on" he said looking into your eyes, his hand placed on your cheek. He kissed you. Not passionately or hard. He kissed you softly, as if you were fragile and he didn't want to break you. You had both seen each other for who you were. Finally, you had found someone you could trust.

————————————————————————
(a/n) sorry for the delay, hope the smut makes it better tho 🥺🥺
Also, don't any of u forget that u r beautiful who cares what anybody thinks and live laugh love 😻😻💋💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

840K 45.1K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
706K 27.5K 40
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
3K 139 10
โ๐€๐ซ๐ž๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐จ?โž ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ข...
207K 7.6K 28
In which a headstrong Muggleborn Gryffindor and a stubborn Slytherin pureblood can't say the right things to each other at the right time and must le...