Dirty Deeds

Galing kay ShrazyMe

A Dean Ambrose love/hate story. Higit pa

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Instagram
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Home Tour
Home Tour 2
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Instagram
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Instagram
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 23

519 30 1
Galing kay ShrazyMe

SofiaLundrgen: Post workout meal 🤦

2,000,000 likes ~ 11,000 comments

---

Since finding out about my pregnancy, I have been working twice as hard to make sure that my acting projects are completed in record time. It's unfortunate that I don't get to enjoy it as much since I'm working to complete them earlier than scheduled but I'm grateful for the opportunity.

Just yesterday I got booked to star in a thriller and since the team are aware of my pregnancy, there is no initial rush since my character will also be pregnant.

Money is not an issue for me but it doesn't hurt to make more. I've heard that babies are expensive and judging by the prices I saw online, I need all the money I can make.

"You have the best facial features." The makeup artist comments as they step back to look at my beat face. "You honestly have the best skin to work on, everything just glides on smoothly."

"Thank you." I smile at them, "You'll have to thank my parents for that, they're the ones with good genes and they put on me on a good skincare routine."

"Well thank you to them." She starts taking pictures of my face and I keep my face still so that she can get the good photos for her social media.

"Tag me once you post it and I'll repost it." I tell her and she thanks me as my phone starts to ring. I look down at my phone to see that it's an incoming video call from Amerie so I answer it, "Hey girl."

"Thank you." My phone starts to ring  and I answer it after seeing that it is for a video call with Amerie. "Hey girl."

"Hey Sof- OH MY FUCKING GOD!" Her eyes widen in surprise. "Your boobs are huge."

The makeup artist and I begin to laugh as Amerie stares at my boobs which have gone up a cup.

"They look great." Amerie says with a laugh. "How are you doing?"

"I'm good." I look at her surroundings. "Why are you in bed?"

"Ugh, I need a break from work." She lets out a sigh, "The twins were being really fussy but now that they're taking a nap, I'm going to do the same and hopefully I'll feel refreshed when I wake up."

"You know you can always call me to watch them for you." I tell her as she turns on her side. "You're not alone, Amerie."

"I know but I want you to have a happy, stress free pregnancy without me calling you up to cry." She runs a hand through her hair. "You got to see how stressful my pregnancy was and I want you to have a better experience."

"That's friends are for." I remind her. "I'm exactly the person that you call when you feel like you're reaching your breaking point. If you need to rant or someone to listen you cry while you pee..."

We both start laughing.

"I'm here." I smile at her. "Don't forget that I have seen you at your absolute worst, you don't need to be perfect around me."

"This is why I love you." She softly says. "You always know what to say and how to make me feel better."

---

SofiaLundgren: I love him sooo much, come home soon x

3,000,000 likes ~ limited comments

"Never in a million years did I ever think that I would be pregnant at the same time as my daughter." My mom laughs to herself. "It's pretty freaky yet magical in a way."

"Well, we're going to have the cutest maternity pictures." I slightly nudge her and she nods her head. "To be honest, I thought you were done with having kids after Audreyana so imagine our surprise when you announced your pregnancy."

"Your dad was very surprised as well since he is obviously older but we're really happy." My mom smiles as she rubs her baby bump. "I'm really happy for you too, Fia."

I smile at my childhood nickname.

"So am I." I place my hand over my slightly bloated stomach.

"You know, we were always worried about you." I look at her in surprise. "You rarely spoke about guys to any of of us. Marriage and kids was something that you never really considered. You didn't even entertain the idea of having any of that when the topic was brought up."

My mouth forms a frown, "I was so invested in trying to build a steady career that it never crossed my mind. Jon was shocked as well, I don't think that he ever wanted children yet here we are."

"You are so happy with him and I can see that you make him so happy." My mom begins to tear up. "This is all I ever cared about, your happiness. I get to see that with Axel and Ida but it's different when it's your own child. You are my first born and I have always felt this deep connection with you, one that I never want to lose."

"I never want to lose it too." I squeeze her hand. "We're in this together."

"For now." She smiles sadly, "When the baby comes, it's going to take up so much of your time and I worry that you will begin to distance yourself from us."

I laugh a little, "You have the keys to my house, you can come to stay at my house anytime. After I give birth, you can move in to help me out with the baby and I'll help with my new sibling."

"Two newborns in one house." My mom raises her brows at me. "That's a disaster in the making."

"Amerie did it." I wink at her.

"Amerie didn't have a choice." My mom states. "Plus her boys are pretty mellow, we don't know how ours will turn out. If your baby gets your personality then you are screwed because that baby will keep you up all night."

I laugh as I think of my wild behavior. 

"I can't wait to see Jon as a dad." I say as I bite down on my bottom lip. "Besides the twins, I haven't seen him around children so I don't know what he's like."

"Jon will be a great father." She responds. "If he treats that baby anything like he treats you then I know your little boy or girl will be in good hands."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

6.8K 132 25
You know that feeling when your parents tell you not to do something that you know you shouldn't do, but you do it anyways. That's what happened when...
2.2K 121 38
"I don't know who you are anymore!" "You never knew me to begin with!"
25K 864 63
Seth Rollins is a shy and innocent guy, who doesn't attach to anyone other than his family and friends. He is caring, but he is not ready to show it...