Juvenility

By _fangirl_account_

Ten years ago and everything seems to stay the same. Even for the hot-headed guy, Katsuki Bakugou who had his... More

Before You Read
Friend
Shoe
Guilt
Gone
Returned
You're Mistaken
The Park
Lost Little Girl
Dynamight To The Rescue
Playground
SMS
Hang Out
Inivitation
Camping trip
Fireflies
Weird
Playground Fight
Zoo
Hold hands
Rain
Thunder
Jealousy
Truth
Avoiding
Remember
Date
Author's Note

Lost In the Crowd

326 11 0
By _fangirl_account_

Warning ⚠️: Attempted kidnapping

It was a one-day trip for elementary students. Your teacher brought the whole class to a zoo and discussed animals they've learned about in class.

Of course, everyone was giddy about it but it wasn't Katsuki's first trip to a zoo so he remained neutral but he wanted to see the most amazing animals.

"Kacchan look! It's a zebra!" You exclaimed while pointing at the zebra.

"I know," Katsuki grumbled rolling his eyes. You have been pestering him for quite a while and you never left his side.

"Kacchan look!" You pointed at the sign saying tigers in it. "There are tigers! I wanna see them!"

"Class is that way!" He turned to you and saw you running at the opposite side. "H-hey!" He turned away not bothering to call you.

It wasn't his job anyway, but there was part of him who felt guilty.

So, he follows you.

"Oi! We should head back!" He exclaimed.

"Relax Kacchan, they're here," you said pointing at what you assume is your class.

"You're pointing at some random strangers." He pointed out.

"Wha-Kacchan where are they?!" You asked.

"I asked you first!" He snapped.

"They must be here somewhere!" You said and started to look around.

"Oi come back here!" Katsuki said and followed you behind.

You walk a bit further trying to look for your class but all you see are unfamiliar faces. Katsuki was beyond furious and immediately walked ahead of you.

"Slow down Kacchan! My feet are hurting." You whined trying to catch up with Katsuki.

"Wouldn't be walking for so long if it weren't for you!" Katsuki snapped.

"I-I didn't mean to! I just want you to see the tigers— and—" you started sobbing as tears flowed out of your eyes.

Katsuki was about to leave you behind but the heavy feeling in his heart was too much for him as he turned his heel and marched toward you.

"Kacchan! I'm sorry!" You wailed.

"It's fine." He grumbled. "Just stop crying."

You wiped away your tears with your sleeve trying to be brave. "O-okay..."

"Come on." He said and stood up.

You stood up from your place and started following him until you heard a voice.

"Excuse me."

The two of you turn around to see a man in his mid-thirties.

Katsuki glared at the man menacingly hoping it would scare him off. "What do you want?!" He spat at him.

"Kacchan, don't be mean." You nudged him but he ignored you.

"Are you two lost?" The man asked.

Katsuki gave the man a deathly glare. He knew that he was not stupid for trusting a complete stranger. His mother always beat that lesson into his thick skull. "Get lost you creep!" He slapped the man's hand trying to get a hold of him.

That was the final straw, you couldn't tolerate Katsuki's behavior being rude to the stranger. "Kacchan be nice!" You scolded.

"Don't boss me around!" He barked back.

You ignored his remark and looked at the old man with a sheepish smile. "Yes mister, we're kinda lost. We are trying to find our teacher."

The man brightened and smiled at you. "Why didn't you say so? Uncle can show you the way," he said.

"Yay!" You cheered.

"Come on, follow me,"

"Okay!"

Katsuki's eyes widened as he wanted to slap you in the face right now for how stupid you were. "Are you an idiot?!" He yelled and grabbed your sleeve.

"What? He's showing us the way." You try to reason with him.

Katsuki was about to open his mouth but was interrupted by the man. "Woah uncle doesn't want you to fight."

"Shut up old man!" Katsuki yelled at him.

"Katsuki be nice!" You yelled at Katsuki.

"Just shut up you!" He yelled back.

"No, you shut up! He's going to help us find our class!"

He couldn't believe how naive you could be at this desperate time. "Can you hear yourself now?! You're crazy! Don't you—"

"Alright, only her then?" The man interrupted, Katsuki turned his head at him but he immediately picked you up.

"H-hey! Hands off you creep!" Katsuki glared and tried to pull you away from the man. The man kicked him away.

"Kacchan! Kacchan! Are you okay?!" You yelled in concern.

Katsuki let out a gasp and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. He wanted to scream at you about how careless you can be and wished that you would prioritize your safety more than his.

He got up and immediately chased after the old guy and tightly clung to his arm. "Let her go you creep!" Katsuki growled angrily.

"Get away brat!" The man tried to push Katsuki away but he wouldn't let go so easily.

"Kacchan!" You called and struggled against the man holding you.

"Let go of her!" Katsuki exclaimed and reached for the man's face to use his quirk but there was no explosion. The situation causes him to let go as the man towers over him with a menacing look on his face.

"My quirk is called cancel where I disable quirks with just one touch or if anyone touched any part of my body," The man swung his fist at Katsuki's face and ran away from him.

Katsuki let out a pained gasp clutching his face but he wasn't going to let anyone run away from him in a fight. However, the man was a few meters away and it was hard to catch up with him when his head was spinning.

Fortunately, another stranger intervened blocking the man's path. "Would you mind putting the girl down sir?" He asked.

"Get lost! Stop being nosy!" The man barked.

"Sir, please put her down or I'll use force." The stranger said with a threatening voice forcing the man to comply.

"Oi (Y/N)!" Katsuki yelled rushing to the other stranger's side.

"Kacchan!" You exclaimed and waved at him as he grabbed your arm dragging you away from your kidnapper.

The man turned to Katsuki. "Do you know this man?"

"No!" Katsuki answered quickly.

"That answers the question," he said.

Katsuki grabbed your hand and dragged you away from the scene but you were sure that the man wasn't going home.

There were a lot of things running through Katsuki's mind and he was running from pure adrenaline which was kind of scaring him.

"Kacchan! Stop! Stop!" You exclaimed.

Katsuki stops and turns to you. "What now?!" He snapped.

"My feet are killing me!" You whined.

Katsuki clicked his tongue and let go of your hand.

"Are you okay Kacchan? The punch must've hurt," you spoke softly.

Katsuki turned his head to see you with that stupid smile again which is ticking him off. "Shut up!"

"That was scary right Kacchan?"

He sent you a death glare. "Did you think I was weak?! You were the one who got captured?! You're the one who should be a crying idiot!" His eyes wandered to your trembling hands.

"It was kinda scary hehe..." you smiled at him.

Your smile is always so sickening that it makes his guts feel queasy and he hates it. But there was something in your smile as if it wasn't genuine unlike all those you've given him in the past. "Oi, are you alright?" He asked.

"What?" You asked with your lips trembling.

"I said. Are. You. Alright?"

You blinked at him and chuckled half-heartedly. "I'm fine Kacchan,"

"Are you sure?"

"I'm fine!" You exclaimed with tears threatening to spill from the corner of your eyes. "I'm fine! I'm fine! I'm a big girl now! I don't cry!"

"Oi—"

You began to break down and sobbed. "Kacchan I'm sorry! You were right, I am an idiot and almost got taken away by that bad man. I-I always screw up a-and!"

The event really shook you up to the core.

"Hey," Katsuki spoke and grabbed your hand to catch your attention. "Be careful next time, who knows if I am not with you when that happens?"

"I'm sorry...." you cried.

"Tss, it's fine." He mutters ."Did he use his quirk on you?"

"Don't worry Kacchan, I don't think he doesn't affect me since I'm quirkless." You stated. "What about you? Did your quirk come back?"

"Yeah," He replied and showed soft explosions on his palm.

"G-great! Let's go find our class now! Maybe we'll find them nearby!" You said and turned around.

Fear crept into his mind when he saw you walking away as he reached for your hand. "Hey wait," 

You turned to him. "Kacchan? What are you doing?"

"Stay close, that way you won't get lost or taken away."

"Okay...." you smiled at him. "That's really thoughtful of you Kacchan."

Katsuki's cheeks heated up and glared at you. "Don't you dare think of anything!" He snapped at you.

"Sure, it's like holding my mom when we go outside. She said to hold her hand so I don't get lost."

"Whatever, come on." He said as the two of you walked together with your hands entwined.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 123 23
Katsuki Bakugou is a hot headed teen who wants nothing more than to be the best hero possible. When he meets y/n, he has a feeling he's never felt b...
274K 6.8K 47
"Can I bother you for a sec?" "You always bother me, but go ahead"
46K 1.6K 16
don't tell her. π…π„ππ‘π”π€π‘π˜ πŸπŸ’π“π‡ 🎞 🎻 β€· bakugo katsuki Γ— reader. β—‘Μˆ Β©rezespuff 2021.