🔞 [Omega Aether] | everyone...

Od scaraether

SMUT FIC WITH ALL X BOTTOM AETHER It has plot but it's just mostly smut... if it's not your cup of tea don't... Viac

BEFORE YOU READ **UPDATED** READ CAREFULLY!!!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 11

10K 187 753
Od scaraether

Haven't read over this so I hope it's fine. No smut this time hehe, wait till next chapter (maybe)

~.~

The weekend is spent by doing nothing. All Aether does is spend his time in his room, and maybe go down to eat or get some snacks. He does ask his mom if he could go hang out with Fischl but even then does she deny his request. She still doesn't trust him enough to go out.

So when he wakes up on Monday, he ignores his parent's good mornings and goes straight out the door—Lumine following behind him quickly.

She grabs onto his wrist and tells him to slow down but he just snatches it away and glares at her. He's had enough of getting treated this way by his family. If he could, he would've ran away far from them.

The ride to school is faster than usual. Aether doesn't wait for his sister when he gets off and he makes his way to class as quick as he can without anyone bothering him.

In class, Aether finishes his work fast and asks for permission to go to the school's library. He's been trying to check out some manga from the school that he put off for a while, so this was his chance to take advantage of the free time he had.

Of course his teacher allows him, and Xiangling pouts whispering about how she would love to tag along but she hasn't finished her own work. Aether sends her an apologetic look as he gets his things to go to the library.

He supposes the library is the only place he truly feels safe in the school, despite there not being that many cameras in there. Which was a bit concerning but it was possibly because there was always someone monitoring that area. Whether it was librarians or the school staff.

This time though it was almost empty, and Aether worried that he wouldn't be able to check out any books. He'd have to come again another time and after school isn't an option since he has to meet up with Mr. Zhao. Which reminds him... he was most definitely dreading it, he thought about just not showing up but that was not an option if he wanted to pass that class.

Wrapped up in his thoughts, Aether doesn't notice the looming figure behind him as he looks through the book shelves.

It isn't until he feels a hand touch his ass that he twists around to yell at whoever had the nerve to touch him.

He meets aqua green eyes and a sly grin.

"My bad ehe~ I was reaching for a book! My hand must've slipped hehe."

A beta boy, stood a bit too close to him. He was only an inch or so taller than Aether, or maybe it was that weird hat he had on that added to his height.

Aether squints at him, not believing a single word but he doesn't have the energy to argue right now. "Sure..."

"You know, omegas are supposed to wear skirts. I don't see one on you." The green eyed beta rests a hand on his chin as he looks the omega over, most definitely checking him out.

"Well I'm a boy, so there's that." Aether glares at him, slapping at the hand that tries to reach over to touch him again.

"Still, skirts aren't limited to one gender~ It's also in the school's policies that everyone wear the right uniform. I should take this up to the principal."

Aether wants to grab a book and slap the beta with it, but he manages to hold back. Instead he balls up his hands into fists hoping to look threatening; but it's no use, he's too cute and it's ineffective! Goddammit.

"Who do you think you are!" The omega snaps at him, "Y-You can't do that!"

"I'm Venti, nice to meet 'cha!" The beta has that sly grin on his face again, "I'm the student body secretary of our school's council. Which means I keep track of every student file, with the help of an adult supervisor of course. I can also report you for not wearing the correct uniform, and it will most likely get you expelled."

Aether's mouth is left open in shock.

"B-But it's just a uniform! That's so ridiculous!" The omega's face is red, in both anger and because he was loosing his cool. "T-There must be an exception or something!"

"Nope. I can bring the handbook that reads all the school's rules, policies and discipline. We can stay here all day reading through it, trust me I wouldn't mind it..." Venti whispers the last part into his ear, sending shivers down his body.

The blonde pushes him away, "I can't stand you already!"

The beta giggles in his hand, "Oh it doesn't matter. I cant wait to see how you'll look with a short skirt on."

Aether gapes at the other male, "You're a pervert! I'm gonna report you o-or something!"

"Go ahead and try it pretty boy." Venti gives him a smug look, "They won't believe a word you say, I'm a god in everyone's eyes." He's exaggerating a bit, but he does love boasting.

"....You're full of yourself you know that." Aether mumbles, glaring at the beta. "Besides I don't like betas. Alphas are my type. So stop flirting with me."

Venti leans in close to the omega's neck, breathing in his scent. "You shouldn't knock it till you've tried it. Heard of that phrase? Besides, size isn't an issue."

Aether blushes at the implication of those words, blinking up at the beta—who was so close, almost pressing him against the bookshelf behind him.

Before he could say or do anything, Venti pulls back and dusts himself off. "Well I'm off to talk to the principal. I'll see you another time, in a skirt I'm sure."

The omega wants to stop him and plead to not say anything, but the other male is long gone. It's fine though, it saves Aether from losing his dignity in front of the beta. He'll never catch himself begging someone like that, sexual or not.

He huffs, pulling himself together. If he had to walk around with a skirt he'll make sure to get some pepper spray, and if he can't bring that then a sharp pencil will do.

~.~

Aether is thankful that he doesn't share a class with either Xiao or Kazuha, it saves him the embarrassment of seeing them again. He has been thinking about the green haired alpha since that day they spent together. It makes him flustered knowing that it was because of him that he has explored touching himself. Aether found himself alone at home the next day fingering himself to the image of Xiao fucking him again. The filthy words the alpha spoke to him repeating in his head as he touched the deepest parts of himself.

It didn't take long for him to reach his climax, squeezing his thighs together as he cried out Xiao's name. Who wasn't even there to hear it, and it made it that much more shameful.

He tries to push those thoughts away, already feeling hot just from thinking back on it.

The rest of the day goes surprisingly normal. Aether spends his lunch listening to Fischl talk about volleyball, and how she likes seeing girls in shorts. Bennett then telling her that she needed to get a girlfriend already, but the blonde beta shrugged it off saying she can't settle for only one; however the omega girl Barbara was an exception and that if she left Albedo she would jump at the chance of getting with her.

"There's already another beta girl named Xinyan that's interested in her as well," Fischl pouted, "I can't compete with that. It's too bad Barbara seems to like Albedo though... we don't stand a chance."

Aether's mood soured at the alpha's name. Bennett gave him a glance as he immediately caught it but he didn't say anything. He only proceeded to tell Fischl to not give up.

For his last class, Aether decides to finally do something about always having to sit next to Albedo. He goes straight to class so he can get there as early as possible, he asks his teacher if he could move seats because he couldn't see much from back in the class.

His teacher agrees and allows him to sit a bit up front, which so happened to be next to Yanfei.

The beta girl was excited when she saw him sitting on the seat next to her. Aether smiled back at her and waved.

"I hope you're good at Chemistry because I'm absolutely terrible at it." The blonde omega looks at her with hope.

"Well you're in luck! I'm not the best in this class but I get the second best grades. I'm also a great tutor so if you need help in anything let me know." She grins.

Aether sighs in relief, "Thank goodness.... Oh by the way," he perks up in his seat, "Do you know Venti?"

"Of course! I know all the student council members! What did Venti do?"

"W-Well... He's saying I need to be wearing a skirt since I'm an omega student, is that true?" He looks at her with worry, hoping that the green eyed beta was just teasing him.

Yanfei does a face that doesn't look very positive. Aether feels his hope go out the window. He doesn't even need an answer.

"Well... I've read every rule and policy.. and it does state that every omega and beta female wear the school's uniform that contains a skirt. It never specifies what gender you need to be, as long as you're an omega is enough." Yanfei sighs and places a hand on his shoulder, "I'm really sorry Aether. I wish they didn't have such a dumb policy. But even if Venti didn't say anything, I think the council members would've found out sooner or later and done something about it anyways. You have been the talk of the school for a while now."

Aether is about to ask her why they can't just allow him to keep his regular uniform but the teacher interrupts everyone's conversations and begins the class.

He can feel a certain alpha digging holes on his back the entire class period but he manages to avoid turning around and accidentally making eye contact.

The bell rings, and Aether feels that fear at the pit of his stomach scrawling up again. He doesn't want to go to Mr. Zhao's class and doesn't want to be alone with him. When he showed up in English class earlier that day he felt uncomfortable the entire time, he could feel the teacher stealing glances at him and sometimes he would walk by Aether's desk and place a hand on his back—saying that he was doing well.

He must've been frozen in his seat for a while because everyone is gone, Yanfei must've said good bye at some point but he didn't hear it.

Aether tries not to drop anything as he nervously puts all his things away. He makes his way to the exit of the class, and Albedo is already waiting for him there.

The blonde tries to walk off and pretend not to see him; but Albedo grabs onto his wrist and stops him.

"Why did you switch seats?"

"I don't think that's any of your business." Aether tries to keep his voice from shaking or from stuttering. He pulls at his wrist to get it off the alpha's hold, but the other male only tightens it.

Albedo sighs, "Look, if it's anything I might've said, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you upset with me."

"It's nothing that you said! I just think you should stay with Barbara! Does she even know about how you kiss me as well?" Aether looks at the alpha as an angry blush starts dusting his cheeks, his hands balled into fists.

The alpha stays silent, his hold on the omega softening.

Aether snatches his hand away, "Yeah I didn't think so. I also know about the date you guys went on. I think she deserves better than someone who two times her." The blonde omega turns to walk off.

"Wait Aether—" Albedo stops him again, "You aren't gonna tell her right?"

He didn't think such words could hurt. Maybe he was expecting something better from the alpha, but his expectations were too high. In that moment he felt like someone had suddenly grabbed something sharp and stabbed his heart.

The blonde omega scoffs, "Don't touch me ever again." He pulls away and glares at Albedo, warning him to not try anything again.

He makes his way up to his English class, the halls becoming empty. He feels that fear again as he nears the classroom, but this time it's paired something akin to heart ache. Still, he holds back his tears and tries not to look shaky.

His eyes fall on a familiar alpha with dark navy hair, who's leaning against an open window as he looks out of it. Aether really doesn't want to go meet up with Mr. Zhao alone, and he's too afraid to walk any closer so he decides to approach the taller male.

Scaramouche notices approaching and turns to him with a raised eye brow.

"Well if it isn't my number one fan." The alpha crosses his arms and stares down at him. "Is there a reason for your approach?"

"I-I'm not your fan!" Aether rolls his eyes, "I w-wanted to ask a favor..." he curses in his head for stuttering so much, and his eyes fall to the floor—too afraid to meet dark blue.

Scaramouche smirks, "Well? What is it? You want me to hold you again or something? Is it like a thing omegas want to like feel safe or some shit."

Aether feels the urge to slap the alpha.

"N-No! I just... I want you to come with me to my English class. My teacher is giving me assignments so I don't fail the class but I don't want to be there alone with him."

"Why is that? Has he tried to do anything to you?" The alpha's eyes darken, suddenly looking tense.

Aether shakes his head, "It's nothing like that!"

He doesn't want to explain what happened in fear that the alpha might try to do something. "I just... don't want to be alone with him that's all. Just tell him you're waiting for me, and ask if it's okay to sit in the class... please!" He looks up at the alpha with pleading eyes.

Scaramouche nods, "...hm alright. But you owe me omega." He motions for Aether to lead him.

"O-Okay. Thanks..." he mumbles and leads him to the end of the hall where the class was. He's surprised he didn't have to explain himself any further.

The door is already open, and Mr. Zhao is sitting on his desk looking at the clock in the wall next to him.

Aether and Scaramouche enter the class, the alpha behind him still with his arms crossed.

Mr. Zhao stands from his seat, his eyes first falling on Aether before looking over at the alpha behind him. Aether sees how the teacher looks a bit off with his expression, but it doesn't last long—he barely catches it.

"Oh who is this?"

Aether clears his throat, "Mr. Zhao this is—"

"—I'm his boyfriend. I hope it's okay if I take a seat in the class while I wait for him to finish." ...W-Wait boyfriend?! Did I really hear that right? Or am I losing it? Aether's eyes widen, snapping over to look at the alpha but Scaramouche doesn't bat an eyelash away from the older man in front of them.

Mr. Zhao is silent for a bit but he nods, "...that's fine. As long as you don't distract my student."

Scaramouche takes a seat somewhere in the back while Aether sits in the front, Mr. Zhao handing him an assignment to work on. It was just an essay he had to write based on the prompt he was given.

He quickly gets to work while Mr. Zhao goes back to his desk. He feels more calm and relaxed with Scaramouche there so he finishes quickly.

Mr. Zhao takes the essay, "Alright that's enough for today. Come back tomorrow so we can go over it. Is that fine?"

"Y-Yes..." Aether looks down at the desk.

"Will your boyfriend be accompanying us tomorrow as well?" The question feels unnecessary, especially coming from a teacher—and the dark haired alpha seems to take a note of that.

Scaramouche walks over to them, "I won't be able to. I have after school practice."

Aether's stomach drops at the words.

Mr. Zhao seems to be satisfied with the answer, "Oh that's too bad. Well then I'll see you then Aether. You guys can go." He turns his back to the students and goes to his desk to collect his things.

They make their way out the class, walking side by side down the hall.

"You should be fine tomorrow. He doesn't seem like a bad teacher." Scaramouche says, taking out his phone to look at the time.

"Yeah... I don't know why I was worried..." Aether mumbles to himself. He really wants to believe it, but whatever happened last time wasn't his imagination. At least he doesn't think so... either way Mr. Zhao wouldn't try anything if he thinks he has a boyfriend. Right?

That reminds him.

"Hey, why did you say you were my boyfriend?" Aether nudges the alpha with his elbow.

Scaramouche shrugs, "I dunno. Just felt like it."

"Somehow I don't believe you..."

Scaramouche leaves after Aether and Lumine meet at the front of the school, not bothering to stay any longer. His sister seems to notice but doesn't say anything. She's holding onto a sort of gift bag. It's a bit huge.

She hands it over to him, "Here. A student council member told me to give this to you."

Aether takes the bag into his hands, taking a quick peak inside. He sees the crest logo of their school on two white shirts, a navy blue blazer and two pairs of skirts. God why me...

His phone buzzes in that moment and as they make their way to the car he clicks on it.

[New Message from: UNKNOWN] !
Asked your sister for your phone number.
Surprised she actually gave it to me. Hehe~
Anyways wear some panties under that skirt would ya'?
<3

This damn pervert!

Aether clutches tightly onto his phone, typing over the screen in top speed.

[Reply to: Unknown]
You will pay for this.

~.~

Btw I have no idea what student council members do LMAO I just searched up the positions and what they do and then I was like eh I'll just make whatever up. But I still tried to make it seem believable... I hope at least lol anyways the other members of the council are Xinqiu (as the president), maybe Mona and Keqing as well. I was thinking of adding Sucrose but I really don't like her 😭 both her and Diluc are on my dislike genshin character list. I'll probably never add either on my fics unless I have to.

So yeah, we are gonna have Aether wearing a skirt... I feel bad for him. Jk lmao I don't. I hope he gets fucked in it tbh. >:) I would shake Venti's hand personally BAHAHA I'm kidding ! but yeah I'm sure Aether is gonna look so pretty in a skirt 😌

Hm. Anyways. I'm gonna be leaving soon to Cali fr this time. I probably won't have time to write anything for a while. But I'll try my best to make time.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

594K 21.5K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
501K 14.4K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
373K 22.3K 80
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...