My Property

By mikxaelson

Malia's life was a mess , she hated everything about it untill she met him. She believed there was no way thi... More

Information (READ FIRST)
Characters!!!!
I feel like shit
Princess
'I own you'
You'll be begging
Mafia?
Half the truth
The Power she holds
Out of character
She doesn't know
The women on the wall
Girls night
Mine and only mine
5 am talks
Toxic
Plaything
Dance partner
Kill or be killed
Stranger
My Property
Our forbidden PastοΏΌ
Obedient little pet
Cookies and whiskey
The other half
Believe me
The Final truth
Jealousy
Freedom
A second chance
Tension
A strong women
Protected
Irreversible mistake
Enemies and Allie's
Look at me
Scream my name
Men will always deceive
Swimming in the red river
Red
Heir to the throne
Love chaos
Promise
THANK YOU READERS ;)

A scene in the Rain

15.5K 275 217
By mikxaelson

~Malia~

I never had the chance to explore the mysteries of Romano's house. There were so many different rooms , meaning it would take me months to get through each and every one. But one place I got the chance to venture through was his garden, once your eyes set upon it ,you would never believe it all belonged to someone like him. I asked how his garden stays this tidy if he doesn't look after any of this , he told me his mother's soul must still live amongst it. But really I think he secretly takes care of it himself, as I've never seen any gardeners around his house before.

"AND WHY IS'NT HE FUCKING THERE?!" Romano shouted, to someone on his phone. "HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE OVER THERE LEADING THE WHOLE THING!"

I eyed Romano from across the other side of the garden, his presence was really disrupting the peaceful surroundings.

"WELL GET HIM TO ANSWER THE FUCKING PHONE OR YOU'LL BE DEALING WITH ME IN PERSON!!"

He scrunched up his forehead, holding his fists together, turning them a bright red. He's always so frustrated with work, I've never seen him at peace ,apart from those rare occasions where he's in that 'mood'.

"The people who work for you must really love you" I commented sarcastically.

His eyes narrowed upwards, presenting an unamused expression on his face.

"Ezra's fucking around" Romano groaned, slouching down onto the bench.

"Why's that?",

"HE'S NOT ANSWERING HIS PHONE AND HAS'NT EVEN SHOWN UP TODAY!" Romano yelled.

"Do we need to shout?" I muttered back, placing my pen in between the pages of my book.

His intense glare set upon me, as his jaw unclenched from it's grip.

"He's probably busy with something important" I smiled lightly, hoping to get him to let go of the tension he was building up.

Ezra's one of the closest people I know now, someone who has helped me out at the start of all this. He's one of the only people I know who seems to get along with Romano. However I don't believe he's doing something important, he tends to take advantage of his 'role' in Romano's mafia.

And as you can tell this doesn't work well between the both of them.

"I bet you he's out drinking again" he suggested, making his way over to me.

I was seated on the ground, by his oddly spaced out flower patches. I admire the scenery such as nature, the complete place for me to jot down my ideas for my writing.

"Mmm" I hummed,

"You don't really care do you?"

To be fair I wasn't paying attention to half the things he ranted on about.

"You make everything such a big deal" I sighed, staring at him upwards, "try not to think so much".

It was hypocritical of me to even say, as I'm one who overthinks about literally everything.

"Sit" I suggested, patting the grass beside me.

He looked to the open space I was signalling at, then back to my face. He replied back, Shaking his head sideways like a child. Did he have to be so high and mighty all the time?

"Wait, Don't tell me the big bad mafia boss is afraid of grass", I mocked, exaggerating a large expression of shock.

"I'm not afraid of anything" he smirked, dragging me up onto my feet by my arms.

Nothing?

He twisted his arm across the back of my waist, pulling me into his chest. I let out a slight giggle, as I clinged onto the collar of his shirt.

"No one?"

His fingers stroked the edge of my cheek, lining down to the side of my neck.

"People fear me ,I don't fear them" He answered back.

I find that hard to believe, everyone's scared of something.

Or someone.

I leaned forward , tiptoeing up to his height. Wrapping my arms around his neck, settling my weight down on to his shoulders. His hands still remained around my body, holding me close , it didn't seem as if he was going to let go of me any time soon.

After a minute of eye fluttering and a share of flirtatious looks. He dug his right hand into his pocket, pulling out a small box shaped case.

Please don't be what I think it is.

"This is-"

"No" I cut him off, bluntly.

I slightly pulled my arms back, placing some space between us. Romano tried his best to remain in all seriousness, then stared at me in discombobulation.

"What?", he questioned.

He opened the box, revealing an extremely beautiful, designed ring. It had a familiar looking crest in the middle, with golden, leafed wines accessorising the out line of it.

"That" I smiled nervously, "You can't cause.. I?"

I was at a loss of words, I didn't know how to phrase it in a way he wouldn't go completely mad.

"Oh" Romano laughed, only just realising what I was muttering about. "I'm not asking you to marry me stupid".

At that moment I felt the need to run out onto the streets, and get hit by a bus.

That's embarrassing.

"Here" he whispered, folding my hand into his, "this was my mother's ring".

His eyes set on my fingers, taking a moment before slipping the ring onto my index finger. I didn't refuse the gift, i just stood there admiring the softness in his gaze.

"The symbol is part of my family" he stated lifting his head up to mine ,"a symbol of our mafia".

It was a flame, the same one I've discovered around his house. They're hidden in secretive places ,such as the far back corner in the wardrobe in my room. I found the first one the day that I arrived here, when I was in search of my phone.

"It's pretty"

What a stupid compliment, he must of thought.

"And marriage" he gleamed , pulling me back into his chest, "that time hasn't come yet".

I didn't answer back to his last sentence, it just left me scattered.

First of all it's very wrong,

Both of us together, supposedly husband and wife. It would be impossible, too many reasons why it wouldn't work out. I wanted to slap myself, for even letting the thought of marrying him cross my mind.

As I drew back into my senses I felt a touch of wet coolness , drip down the side of my shoulder. More started pouring down on us, soaking my book as I had left it down on the grass. I ran too it , picking it up and brushing off the rain which had not yet destroyed the front cover.

Romano twirled me back around, bringing me back to him again.

he really can't last a second without touching me.

Romano stood there with an undecipherable reflection plastered across his face. I shielded the book with my shirt, tucking it under to stop it from getting damaged.

"Can we go in?" I asked, tugging onto my hand, which he had a hold on.

He stood there frozen, not a word of response being said from his mouth.

"We're getting wet"

He looked over to my lips, and then without another thought his collided against mine. The soft texture welcoming me, making me sink into his movement.

My hair soaking in the rain, as I felt the wetness of his brush against my cheek. There was something about the way his lips connected with mine, it made me want to abandon any other thought in that moment.

I placed my palms out, letting the rain drizzle down onto my hands. I looked upwards and laughed, it was crazy how great this was making me feel.

When I no longer felt his touch on me, I looked down at him. His smile was all I could think about, it was one of those rarest things. Romano easily rested his forehead against mine, letting the water on his nose drop Down onto my lips.

And then in the spur of the moment,He swept me up off my feet, carrying me into his arms. My dripping dress dragged behind, as he lead me into the house. My laughter echoed across the hallway, as his footprints were set behind.

He locked us into the bathroom, pulling me underneath the shower. When he turned it on, the water sprayed above us. I heard him laugh, the sound of it was incredible. I wanted to hear it over and over again, it was something I didn't know I needed.

He took my hair out from its braids, pulling me into another kiss. It felt like a movie, except I was living it.

It was just him and I.

(Hope you liked this chapter, it's short but I was excited to finally add a rain scene in)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.3K 609 51
π‚π€πŒπˆπ‹π€ π‚πŽπ‘π“π„π’, daughter of a cruel Spanish mafia, finds herself in a tough situation. Being the daughter of the heartless, meanest mafia...
405K 4.5K 39
Enemies don't look at each other the way you do. !!THE BOOK IS GOING TO BE EDITED SOON!! After the problem she went through and escaping her abusive...
405 8 7
She was abused her whole childhood and is now being forced into an arranged marriage. She is a virgin with a kinky side but has never explored it. He...
757K 31.7K 56
~. His soul was dark. She was the light. His talks were rude. She was sweet. His smiles were evil. Her smiles were angelic. He was careless. She was...