Covens At War

By mrsnicky_

Him and everything he was made my blood boil. His family didnt like mine, mine didnt like his. Our covens wer... More

Pilot
Fun
Deals
Hate + Love
Rock wall
Selfishness
Ideas
Establishment
Individual
Technical
Some how
Approval
Explain
Denial
Derogatory
Tentatively
Ordinary
Signal
Unintentional
Recovery
Artificial
Nobility
Development
Childish
Overall
Occasionally
Priority
Functional
Untied
Typical
Unbelievable
Critical
Driven
Vital
Distinct
Dismissal
Proven
Logical
Belonging
Clarity
Level
Lovely
Hysterical
Chase
Driven
Bliss
Lethal
Possible
Memories
Prince
Begins
Antic
Vocal
Hell
Party
<3
Fall
Epic
Finale

Upset

339 13 30
By mrsnicky_

I woke up, next to Kai, in a cell at the Armory.

Kai looked over at me and groaned as Caroline was talking about Stefan and their current relationship problems to Damon.

"Ugh. Enough about Stephan already." He groaned, standing up and giving me his hand, standing me up too. "What you guys need is someone to explain what is going on with your-" he looked at me devilish. "Gemini twins." He smiled.

"Shut up and stop rubbing it in my face." I said, punching his shoulder. "Considering they are siphons... they could technically be related to me." I smiled.

"Right. We never did get those DNA tests, did we?" He asked, smiling back. I rolled my eyes.

"What?" Caroline asked confused. "They could be related to-"

"It doesnt really matter. Just some old coven problems that we need to sort out." Kai said, waving his hand to move on topics.

"Kai, if my girls are not only related to you but to both of you, I deserve to know! And if they are related to both of you... doesn't that make your situation extremely wrong?"

"If my theory was true." I said. "But its not-"

"How do you know? You never got me DNA tested." Kai said, looking back at me.

"You are stuck in a room with me, Kai. Think about the things that are coming out of your mouth before you dig your own grave."

"What theory?" Caroline asked.

"Just some stupid thing that I came up with to piss Raya off."

"Well? What was it." Damon asked, finally cutting in.

"It was that we are triplets with Jo. Siphons dont run in the Parker line, but they run in the Prior line. He made up this stupid thing that my mother and his father slept together before his mom totally disappeared and then pawned two of us off to his father while my mother kept me. Rumor actually spread that they had slept together because of Kais power, but my mother DNA tested me to prove otherwise. Kai said it was faked. But we aren't related." I said, slamming my foot down on his, he winced and whined.

"I still think it's a possibility." Kai shrugged.

"If it is then we are committing a huge crime! And ew!" I said, Kai chuckled. Damon and Caroline stood there disgusted.

"Anywho, the twins. If only there were someone here to help you with that..." Kai shrugged with a sigh. "If only I could out my finger on it..." he started moving his finger around, making buzzing noises like a bee. "Oh, wait, that's right." He put his pointer finger on his cheek and smiled. "There he is, this guy."

Caroline scowled and walked away, Kai huffed.

Just as Damon was going to walk away, I called after him.

"How the hell are you still alive?" I asked.

"Cade needed me to get the dagger, threatened Elena on it if I didn't come back." He said, then walked away.

I sat down on the single chair in the room, and rested back.

"No, up." Kai said, catching my attention by snapping his fingers.

"Why. Where will I sit?" I asked.

"I have a lap, dont I?"

"No, I cant touch you. The magic down here is making me go insane and if we start something I dont think I'll be able to stop."

"You say that like it's a bad thing." He groaned, scooping me up and sitting down, setting me on his lap.

"It is, at least here. I dont mind doing it... in public. But that's only one round, maybe two. With the amount of magic here, we could slowly siphon off the building and go for hours. We shouldn't do that here." I said, wrapping my arms around his neck and leaning more away from him.

He grabbed my hips and moved me closer to him, then had me move my hips on him with his magic at a fast pace. I hissed with delight as his invisible hands made me move. I moved my head forward so my forehead could rest on his as I panted.

"Kai I- oh stop." I whimpered and squeezed eyes shut then leaned my head back again, knowing damn well I didnt want him to stop.

I felt a hand wrap around my throat, but when I looked it wasnt his hand, it was his magic. His hands were behind his head as he leaned back, relaxing as I was dry humping him.

"Malachai." I moaned sternly. My hands found his shirt and I gripped it, it tore down the center and he smiled. "Please." I begged softly.

He leaned forward and put his face right next to mine. "Now why on earth would I do that when you are so close to your high, yet I haven't even touched you?" He asked, hands still moved my hips on him faster, a hand still wrapped around my throat, and now a new sensation. Fingers circling around my clit. They were all invisible replicas of his hands, but not actually him.

"Kai I really can't-" I whispered in an airy breath.

"Just cum for me, Birdie." He whispered in my ear, then kissed my neck and grazed his teeth on my skin. I was close to the edge, looking over it, about to jump.

My speed picked up without me wanting it to, then his teeth dug into my neck and he fed on me. That was the final thing that pushed me over.

The choking, the feeding, the movement of his invisible fingers rubbing in figure eights on my sensitive spot, and his bulge rubbing on me to cum.

I released myself with a moan and threw my head forward onto his shoulder. The choking slowly went away, his fingers left my clit and he slowled down my hips, then let me choose a pace to run myself out.

He pulled his teeth out of my neck and I felt it heal over, I picked up my head and looked at him. His lips were bloody and his teeth had my blood printed on them.

I pressed my lips on his and pushed his torn shirt off. He pulled my shirt out of my jeans while we both kicked off our combat boots. I pulled away sp he could take my shirt off.

He tosses it aside and picked me up as we still kissed, he then laid me on the freezing cold floor and I pulled away from him with a gasp. He smiled at me and caressed my face with his fingers.

"You want me to clean you up?" He asked, holding my chin. "Do you want me to lick you dry like the fucking whore you are?" He purred.

"Yes, please." I whimpered.

"And what do I get in return?" He asked, undoing my belt and snapping it out of the loops, sending a pain through my hips and making me whimper.

"Anything you want." I promised, my hand stringing through his hair while the other fisted up from tension.

"You hold a good bargain, my love." He whispered, pulled my pants down and kissing every inch of skin down there, except for the part that ached for him. I even tried pushing his head down on me, but he was too strong and he pinned my hands above my head with his magic.

He slipped his fingers in me, I moaned immediately. He felt around inside me and then pulled out, making me sigh. He undid his belt and took his pants off while watching me, observing me as I was spread out on the floor for him.

His length was pulsing as he came down and hovered over me. He kissed me softly as his tip pressed against my wetness, I bucked my hips up, hoping that would encourage him to push into me. It only pissed him off.

"So fucking needy, arent you? Wanting my dick like the fucking slut you are." He purred, I hummed with delight as he degraded me. He then snapped his hips forward, his full length in me, I moaned loudly as he pushed into me deeply.

"Malachai- I can't take... it." I whimpered.

"You either want me or you dont, slut. You have me and you complain? Fucking brat." He said with a smile, watching me with delight as his magic hands spread my legs opened wider and wrapped them around his hips.

He pounded into me senselessly. My hands were still restricted by his magic above my head.

"Give me my hands, Kai." I begged in a weak and sultry tone. "I'll siphon- through it." I panted. A hand smacked my thigh hard.

"If you do, I'll fuck into you so hard you won't be able to breath."

I smiled at his threat, causing him to smile back, but he began to thrust into me faster, the slippery friction inside of me making me moan. He moaned too. He was never really vocal, but when he was he made sure everyone heard him.

"Faster-" I begged breathlessly. I was tired, but I didn't want him to stop. "Please Malachai- go... faster." I pleaded.

"Your lucky I-" he moaned, picking up his pace and cheating, using his vampirism. "I love you." He groaned. "Otherwise I wouldn't listen."

"I know I'm... very lucky." I whispered, biting my lip and balling my fists as a knot built in my stomach.

Kai moaned loudly as he slammed his hand down onto the concrete floor, his thrusts picked up its pace and he pounded into me harder.

"I'm-" I didnt even have time to announce it like he likes me to. I would get punished for this. I knew I would.

I released myself over him, he didnt slow down at all. This was just the beginning of my punishment, he didn't even have to say it.

My eyes watered with pleasure and he smiled. "You know better than that, Raya." He purred.

Then he let out a loud moan and cummed inside of me. I whimpered at the warm feeling that filled me. He pulled out and pumped himself for a moment as he looked down at me, his invisible hands moved my legs off from around him and spread them wide. He slipped his fingers in me and I gasped.

I clenched around his fingers as they furiously thrust in and out of my folds. His magic was still holding me down, but his left hand wrapped around my throat. He watched me squirm underneath him, the pain was strong but filled with pleasure.

"It hurts, Malachai!" I cried, tears rolling down my cheek as he gave a particularly rough flick of his wrist, fingers reaching right to the sensitive bundle of nerves.

"Good." He pantrd, thumb pressing against my clit and rubbing fast circles against my folds.

"I can't, Kai-" I whimpered but Kai cut me off, his hand left my throat and he shoved his fingers into my mouth, making me gag.

He rubbed faster, he then rocked his hips against my exposed skin to get some sort of friction for his own dick that was now so hard with the rush of blood, it was pressing against his stomach.

I bucked my hips and Kai leandd down to suck at my clit again. His beard rubbed against the inside of my thighs and he slithered his tongue inside me.

"You nasty little whore." He grunted, feeling my walls clench around him. "You're always looking for a way for me to punish you. You're pathetic, Birdie."

He didn't stop sucking though, instead he went even faster, making me cry out in pain. "Fuck!" I didn't even notice that I had siphoned through his spell until my hands were in his hair and I was slithering around.

A harsh slap was delivered to my thigh and he pulled back with a pop of his tongue. "Behave." He ordered. "You're lucky I dont punish you more, what I'm going to do should teach you your lesson." He purred into me.

I yanked on his hair as his tongue slid into my heat deeper, he revelled into my taste.

It hurts so good.

I couldn't help but let the loud moans escape my parted lips with every time his fingers pumped into me with his tongue. I felt another orgasm coming, and when he slid three fingers in all at once, I came.

I knew I should've announced it, but I couldn't, like my body was rejecting the words.

The slickness streamed down his beard and onto the sheets and he lapped it up with his tongue, moaning at the wetness.

He pulled away reached up to kiss me. Our tongues slide against each other, spit being exchanged, souls melting into one.

I could taste myself on his tongue, and the moment feels so intimate when he pants against my lips and with a rough thrust, and slips into me again.

"Malachai!" I gasped in surprise, trying to adjust to the way he stretched me out after everything he just did. I barely had time to breathe when he started fucking into me hard, a hand coming up to grab my jaw as he made me look into his eyes.

His thrusts were animalistic, dick pounding right into my g-spot. He supports his weight on one hand and brings the other down to rub circles on my clit and I cried out.

"Take that.." He moaned, leaning his forehead against mine, "Just like the naughty slut you are. Next time, obey my rules."

I beamed at the degrade, then he flipped me on my stomach, taking me from behind.

He's held me by the hips as he fucked into mu cunt, and there's a magical pressure on my clit like before, rubbing figure eights and pleasuring me to the point it hurt.

"Malachai please!" I whimpered. Kai pounded into me at an impossible pace that he didn't even reach earlier, letting out loud grunts that sent me over the edge.

"Fuck, Birdie..." He moaned, leaning down to press his chest against my back as he fucked into me at a deeper angle. He kissed my shoulder blades.

"Kai- Malachai- I'm close!" I groaned.

"Hold it." He demanded in a harsh voice.

"Please, please, please let me cum, please let me cum-" I begged, and his thrusts turned rougher, and sharper.

His hand reaches down to flick on my clit again and before I knew it, my fluids were shooting out of my cunt and just the sight of it made Kai cum in me again.

I moaned loudly, throwing my head back as Kai kept fucking me through my orgasm, slowing down after a few more pumps.

When he pulled out of me, I went limp on the cold, hard ground that now soothed my fiery skin.

When Kai came over to me he was clothed and was holding a blanket that he wrapped around me and picked me up, wrapping my limbs around his body.

"Where the hell did you get that?" I asked, my voice tired.

"Magic." He smiled, holding me close to his chest and then he snapped his fingers, clothing me. He changed me into a loose white tshirt and black pants with a silky thong that matched the bra he put me in.

"Where did you get good style?" I asked as he sat down, he had his arms wrapped around my back and he held me close to his body. His head resting against mine.

"Since I saw the way you were dressing with working with those sexy sirens." He whispered.

"Am I sexier than those sirens?" I asked, pulling away from his neck and looking at him.

"Birdie, you are sexier than Melissa Benoist." He said, kissing my nose.

"Who?" I asked.

"Dont worry about it." He whispered, pulling my head into his neck.

His aroma and heart beat hauled me off into a sleep that I tried to deny, but it hauled me off anyway.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.3K 1.1K 37
♡︎ "I have to admit, she is one of the most beautiful people I have ever tortured..."♡︎ Sienna Bennet is a head strong 20 year old woman and Bonnie B...
14.6K 514 46
YOUR Y/N BENNETT YOUR STILL A VIRGIN (JUST TO LET YOU KNOW) Y/N IS MORE INTO FASHION SHE LIKES GIRLY STUFF BUT CAN ALSO SOMETIMES BE A TOMBOY,YOU USE...
672K 17.6K 104
"I desire things which will destroy me in the end" Heroic sacrifice and selflessness were in Andie Walkers nature, so when push come to shove she sa...
55K 973 43
After catching Damon cheating on her with her best friend Bonnie, Elena gets kidnapped by the sociopath Kai. After a year she manages to escape and...