A New Journey Begins || Op MR...

By Riftor

Hey. This is my first story and I hope its good, be aware for mistakes and things like that. Stay tuned, more... More

(Season 1) Part 1: The Afterlife!
Part 2: Adventurers Guild!
Part 3: The Journey Begins!
Part 4: Giant Toads!
Part 5: Explosive Loli!
Part 6: Explosion!
Part 7: The Masochist Crusader!
Part 8: Steal!
Part 9: Flying Cabbages!
Part 10: The New Party Member!
Part 11: 2 Million Eris!
Part 12: The Abandoned Castle!
Part 13: An Explosive Adventure!
Part 14: Devil Kings General!
Part 15: Difficult Quest!
Part 16: Riverhead Lake!
Part 17: The Cursed Sword Gram!
Part 18: The Battle!
Part 19: Self Proclaimed Goddess!
Part 20: A Useless Battle!
Part 21: A Pointless Battle!
Part 22: 500 Million!
Part 23: Stolen!
Part 24: One Shot Bear!
Part 25: The Shopkeeper!
Part 26: Love!
Part 27: Keith and Dust!
Part 28: Erotic Dream!
Part 29: The Destroyer!
Part 30: The Destroyer Part 2!
Part 31: The Destroyer Part 3!
Part 32: The Destroyer Finale!
(Season 2) Part 1: The Choker!
Just an update.
Part 2: Oh No!
Part 3: Kazuma's Desires!
The Date! (OVA)
Part 4: Dungeon Quest!
Part 5: Dungeon Quest Part 2!
Part 6: Purifying!
Part 7: Yare Yare!
(Closed!!) Character Voting!
Part 8: Marriage!
Part 9: The Mysterious Box!
Part 10: Demon What Now!?
Part 12: Fighting The Masochist!
Part 13: Kotatsu!
Part 14: Lizards!
Part 15: Holy Sword Excalibur!
Part 16: Death Punch!
Part 17: Rock-Paper-Scissors!
Part 18: Comforting The Masochist!
Part 19: This Crazy Town!
Part 20: Hot Springs!
Part 21: An Arrow Through The Heart!
Part 22: Goddess Of Water!
Part 23: Hans!
Movie: Legend Of Crimson!
Movie: A Misunderstanding! (LOC)
Movie: Crazy Orcs! (LOC)
Movie: Pervy Kazuma! (LOC)
Movie: Crimson Demons! (LOC)
Movie: More Crimson Demons! (LOC)
Movie: Sylvia! (LOC)

Part 11: Deadpanning!

1.3K 43 12
By Riftor

Y/N, Tanjiro: "Kono- Suba!"
.
.
.
.
.

Vanir: "Shut up you! What is your deal?!"

He says struggling to control the perverted knights body.

Vanir: "Impossible... What is this--"

Darkness: "--Lovely--"

Vanir: "--Girl, how tough must her mind be!? She's like a very model of a crusader!"

Tanjiro: "Y/N-san, should we help her?"

Y/N: "Hmm not yet, give them a few more minutes."

Vanir: "You are most impressive girl, however the more you endure it, the sooner you'll be wracked with unbearable pain!"

Darkness: "Wh-what!?"

Vanir: "Hahahaha!! Now how long can you endure it!"

. . .

Vanir: "Whats this? Is she feeling joy?"

Y/N, Kazuma: -_-

Y/N: "Lets just go..."

Y/N, Kazuma, Tanjiro: "Ko- No- Suba!"
.
.
.
.
.

The three of them were now in the room with the magic circle Aqua put up, or down I should say, Kazuma was scrubbing it away as the two idiots back there were arguing still.

Y/N: "So anyway, Tanjiro-san whats in that box of yours? Is it that demon he was talking about?"

Tanjiro: "Uhh yeah, this demon, is my little sister Nezuko.... She became a demon from... My family was murdered and Nezuko was the only one to survive...." He begins to clench his fist.

Tanjiro: "Muzan Kibutsuji I swear, I'll kill you and turn Nezuko back into a human and then I will kill him!" He tells them, with determination filling his eyes.

There was a moment of silence before one of the two speaks up.

Kazuma: "I think finding this Muzan guy will be alot easier if you let us help you."

Tanjiro: "Huh?"

Kazuma: "I mean, he could be involved with this devil king, he could even be the devil king, im sure reaching our goal will help you get closer to yours, and from what I've seen your strong, stronger than most of my useless party members, so how about it." I just really want to learn that move he used.

Y/N: "Hey Kazuma, when did you become so persuasive."

Kazuma: "I've always been that way! Shut it!" Tanjiro laughs at their strange charisma as he finally stops.

Tanjiro: "You both remind me of my friends. Okay then! But we should probably help yours though..."

The three all turn to the knight and demon general continuing their argument.

Kazuma: "Okay Darkness, we're all done here so lets rejoin Aqua and get the hell out of here-- Huh?"

Vanir: "Not another step!" He points the tip of the sword at the chestnut.

Darkness: "Y/N! Kazuma! Leave me behind and go...."

Vanir: "Dont expect things to be that easy--"

Darkness: "--Oh, I've always wanted to say that!"

Y/N: "Settle down, settle down. We can all be reasonable here."

Vanir: "None of you want to harm this attractive girl do you? If she continues to resist my power--"

Darkness: "--Y-Y/N, K-Kazuma, this mind reading devil just said something that piqued my interest..."

Vanir: "Shut up! This body was a mistake--"

Darkness: "--Hey! Isn't it rude to call someones body a mistake?!"

Vanir: "Oh, enough! Im leaving!"

Y/N: This is going nowhere...

*Plop*

Kazuma: "There can we go now?"

He places the seal onto the mask that was on Darkness.

Vanir: "What is this a talisman?"

Darkness: "Wait Kazuma... Isnt that..."

Kazuma: "The sealing talisman Sena gave me, we'll head outside and have Aqua purify you."

Vanir: "Huh?"

Y/N, Kazuma, Darkness, Tanjiro: "Ko- No- Su- Ba!"
.
.
.
.
.

They were currently making their way out of this dungeon once again running towards the entrance.

Vanir: "This girls resistance to my power leaves her body in constant surging pain! At this rate, her mind will be broken!"

Y/N: "Well, she's into that sort of thing."

Darkness: "This is the most intense pain I've ever felt! Just as I'd expect from the Devil Kings commanders!"

Y/N: As you can see...

Kazuma: "Hang in there! Once we get to the surface we'll make you feel better!"

Darkness: "Dont trouble yourself."

Y/N, Kazuma, Tanjiro: "Huh?"

Darkness: "Dont trouble yourself."

. . .

_______________________

Kazuma: "You're really hung in there Darkness.... Darkness??"

Vanir: "Hahaha! My domination is complete!"

Kazuma: "Oh no!"

The knight suddenly runs even faster towards the door.

Vanir: "Now to give that priest of yours something! She'll never see it coming!"

Y/N: That sounds like a reference...

Vanir: "It's time to see how you will deal with your friends body, now that I have control--"

"Sacred Exorcism!"

A large beam of light is casted down upon the knight.

Vanir: "Gaaaaahh!!"

Kazuma: "Hey! Dont blast someone with magic out of the blue!"

Aqua: "Well, I felt an evil presence coming so I took a shot at it, and as for him!" She points at the boy in the checkered kimino, with the demonic box.

Tanjiro: "Me?"

Aqua: She continues, "That box is radiating with evil presence and I will purify it!" She prepares another attack.

Aqua: "Turn Undead!"

A spell is yet again cast, but this time, something or someone, interferes.

*Flick!*

The attack is reflected as it hits one of the nearby trees.

Y/N: "Kazumas right, dont just randomly attack because you sense an evil presence!"

Aqua: "Y/N, what are you doing? There is demon inside that!"

Y/N: "That demon has done nothing wrong, so dont attack it you useless goddess!"

Tanjiro: "Y/N.... Thank you." He says with a genuine smile, grateful that someone would help him because of his situation, and seeing Y/N defend him like this makes him happy.

Y/N: "Dont mention it. Anyway, one of the commanders of the Devil King took over Darkness's body!"

R/P: "Huh?"

Aqua: "Yes, that is definetly the stench that comes from demons! Yes Darkness, you stanky!"

The crusader suddenly gets back up.

Vanir: "Fine, I suppose I should introduce myself to this priest who shares a name with the infamous, obnoxious water goddess! I am--"

Darkness: "Aqua, I dont think its actually me who stinks!"

Vanir: "I am Vani--"

Darkness: "--Y/N, Kazuma, come smell me, I shouldnt stink--"

Y/N/Kazuma: "I think I'll pass. Nope."

Vanir: "Would you shut it! I am Vanir... To unleash anti-demon magic at first sight, and then almost hitting that boy over there... This is why everyone hates members of the Axis cult. Have you never heard of etiquette!?"

Aqua: "Wow, we've got a demon talking about etiquette over here! Aren't you just a parasite who'd fade away without dark human emotions? Fufufu!" She raises her hand. "Sacred Highness Exorcism!"

*Boom!*

Vanir: "Nice try!"

Kazuma: "Hey watch it!"

Another spell is casts but this time he dodges the attack.

Aqua: "Hey Darkness why are you dodging? Stand still!"

Megumin: "Its not fair! I want one of those masks too! It appeals directly to my Crimson Demon sense of values!"

Kazuma: "Are you stupid? The mask is his main body!"

Sena: "It does match the description of the all-seeing demon from a wanted poster! Everyone, apprehend him!"

More adventurers try to strike the knight but are easily knocked away.

Aqua: "Come on, Darkness stand still! Do you want to be saved or not!?"

R/P: "I never thought she was this tough!"

R/P: "I cant hit her! She deflects us with her sword like we're nothing!"

Vanie: "This body is quite functional. Its strong and has plently of stamina. Not only that, but it has excellent resistance against the pesky magic of gods!"

??: "Resistance huh?"

All of them turn to the sudden voice, as he menacingly walks towards the knight placing a fist in his palm.

Y/N: "Lets see how much you can take then!"

Y/N, Tanjiro, Darkness: "Ko, No, Suba!"
.
.
.
.
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 2.9K 33
This is my first story This story is an AU kny, if you haven't watched or read the manga i really suggest you do before reading this. And this story...
138 15 16
This is my first ever fanfiction written on Wattpad, in fact this is my first story I've ever wrote on Wattpad. I just hope you enjoy reading as much...
43.4K 778 21
⚠️CRINGY⚠️ This story is so embarrassing😭 I made this 2 years ago (when I was13) I'm just keeping it for the people who enjoy reading cringe wattpad...
2.1K 217 16
"She's way to good. There's no way I'll be able to beat her. Game over." Tanjiro x Kanao Fanfiction I made out of motivation. This story is a video g...