Davina

By iwantcupnoodles

An 'enemies to lovers' story. Davina Ivanova, daughter of the Russian Mafia leader, meets Eric Romano, son if... More

Character Aesthetics
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four

Chapter Eighteen

3K 75 51
By iwantcupnoodles

**This chapter contains smut.**

Davina's POV

------------------------------

I've been at the safe house for a couple weeks now, and I'm honestly loving it. I'm sure this isn't what a luxurious life is like, but it sure feels like luxury to me. Empty space, free food, free drinks, no one to bother me, alone at last. When I leave this house, the thing I'll miss most is the privacy. Sweet, sweet privacy. I could spend a whole day naked in this house and not have any worries about someone seeing me. Eric assured me there's no one here.

Speaking of Eric, the cell phone he left me chimes, letting me know I have a notification. And the only person that notification would be from is him, since he's the only person who's number is saved in this phone.

Eric: I'm on my way.

A frown replaces my relaxed face along with a frustrated sigh.

Me: Why?

Eric: To make sure the house is still intact. And you.

Me: Shit, was I not supposed to burn the house down, because that's what I did.

Eric: Shut the fuck up.

I throw the phone on the bed, and it lands on the edge. I resume the cooking show playing on the TV and continue eating the popcorn I made this morning. I never learned how to cook; my parents never taught me, and I'm not even a hundred percent sure if my only parent left even knows shit about cooking, considering he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and has had maids and chefs to cook his meals for him his entire life.

The house has been stocked with a fucking large variety of ingredients, seventy percent of them I have never even seen or heard of. I'm assuming and hoping the kitchen has all the ingredients needed for spaghetti and meatballs since that's what my cooking show is teaching me how to make. I'm eighty percent sure I'll one-hundred percent fail, but that's okay.

I finished the episode, and even though I paid all my attention to every second of it, I still feel unsure of the steps. I head to the kitchen and begin grabbing the ingredients. I listed them so I don't forget. Ground beef, olive oil, onion, what the fuck are pepper flakes? Whatever, I found them. All my ingredients are laid out, and now I'm more lost than ever.

I could rewatch the episode to re-educate myself...or I could just go off of memory.

------------

Well, I fucked up.

I've gone through four packets of spaghetti and still can't get this shit right. The recipe said 'half a teaspoon of red pepper flakes', but I somehow measured one and a half tablespoons instead. The ground beef made me continuously gag, and I've also gone through half a dozen eggs due to my lack of egg-cracking skills.

Right on cue, a brown-haired Italian man enters the house. I'm guessing he had a key since the door was locked, and I didn't let anyone in. I hear footsteps going into the living room before coming into the kitchen. The man now has a wide-eyed, confused expression as he scans the once beautiful kitchen that now looks like a high school cafeteria after a food fight occured amongst the students. I would know, I've been watching too much TV.

"What the fuck," the Italian voice slowly says as he approaches my parmesan-covered self.

"Yes?" I question with an eyebrow raised.

"Did you try to cook?" he asks.

"Yes...?"

"Spaghetti?" He fiddles around with the spaghetti that's been placed all over the counter. "What the fuck is that," he deadpans, a disgusted look on his face as his eyes move to the floor.

I bite back a laugh, "Ground beef."

He glares at me with his head still tilted down.

"Get it?" I ask. "Ground beef?"

He nods, "Yeah, yeah I get it."

I place my hands on my hips and look around the kitchen. "Alright, well, I'm gonna go back to my spaghetti-making."

"Nope. No, you don't know how to cook."

"Which is why I'm following instructions," I point to the TV.

"You don't know how to follow instructions either." He shrugs of his jacket and places it on one of the kitchen stools, rubbing his hands together.

I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. "What are you doing?"

"I'm gonna show you how to make real pasta."

"Oh?" My eyebrows raise.

"Turn off the fucking TV."

------------

"Holy shit, this is fucking amazing."

"I told you," Eric smirks, wiping his hands on a paper towel before tossing it in a bin. I never noticed how well-built he was until now, now that the only thing covering his upper body is a white, fitted dress shirt.

"Way better than what mine potentially could've been," I shake my head, discarding my thoughts.

"I know."

I glare at him. "You were supposed to say, 'Oh, I'm sure it wouldn't have been so bad.'"

He raises a brow. "You want me to lie?"

"Whatever," I shake my head.

I continue eating as Eric sips a glass of whiskey across from me. Eventually I've emptied the plate, and there isn't any spaghetti left.

"Wash it," Eric says, the lip of his glass in between the two of his, eyes boring into mine.

I narrow my eyes. "Think I'll just use the dishwasher." I leave my seat with my plate in my hand and the fork on top, walking around the side of the island until I get to the dishwasher.

My back faces Eric as I bend down to open the door of the machine, taking my time to place the plate and fork inside. As I'm placing the fork in, I hear a glass make contact with the marble counter behind me. I immediately get the feeling that someone is behind me, and I look forward at the window across the room at my reflection to see that I'm not wrong.

A pair of hands are placed on my body, one hand around my throat, the other around my waist. The hands are large, and their grips are tight but not hurtful. Aside from the coldness of the silver rings on Eric's fingers, his skin is warm.

I slowly straighten out my body, placing one of my hands on the counter to my left and one flat on my right thigh. I look to the side and see the bottom of Eric's jaw in the corner of my eye. I can feel the heat of his breath on my ear sending butterflies through my entire body. "Eric," I say quietly.

"Mm?" he hums. I close my eyes as his lips make contact with the skin on my neck. He uses his thumb to tilt my head up while his fingers are still around my throat, giving him access to place more of the gentle kisses he's giving me.

He turns me around and our bodies press flush against each other, and his musky, vanilla scent becomes stronger. He uses his foot to close the door of the machine before placing his leg between both of mine, bending it slightly so his thigh is directly under my most intimate part.

I feel a familiar ring-covered hand slip under my shirt but not too high up. Eric begins playing with the seam between his fingers, tugging at it slightly. "Can I?" he quietly asks, looking down at me.

I nod, giving him permission to remove the shirt I'm wearing with nothing underneath.

"Thanks for saving me a step," he smirks, noticing I'm not wearing a bra.

"Welcome," I respond.

A pair of lips are placed between my neck and shoulder, continuously kissing it, sucking every so often. My hand goes to his hair, and I grab a handful, tugging at it slightly, making him let out a low groan. I begin using my hands to undo the buttons until all of them are no longer done up, leaving his shirt open, revealing his toned chest and abs. I curse under my breath. Fucking hell, he's sexy.

He begins making subtle up-and-down movements with his thigh, giving me pleasure through my clit. I quietly moan at the extraordinary feeling. My moans get louder as his movements quicken.

I feel his cock harden against my stomach and reach my hands down to unzip his pants, allowing his cock to spring up, revealing the veins outlining it. I quietly gasp at the sight of his length, causing Eric to chuckle.

"You like it?" he asks. I catch a glimpse of his smirk before looking back down at his dick.

"It's huge," I say.

He presses more soft kisses to my neck and jaw before responding. "So use it."

Our eyes meet before I grasp the back of his neck to place a hard kiss on his warm, plump lips. He turns us around and begins walking while our mouths are still moving against each other. His body leads mine to the closest bedroom and like he did in the kitchen, he uses his foot to shut the bedroom door.

The room is pitch-black until Eric uses the remote to turn on the lights, then dimming them along with making them red. He throws the remote onto the floor and lifts me up. My legs wrap around his waist while his hands hold me from under my thighs.

He centers one of his hands underneath me while placing the other on the top of my back, slowly lowering me onto the bed, making sure to not place me down roughly. His lips move from my lips across my jawline and down to my collarbone. Trailing his hands and mouth down my body, he reaches the part he's been teasing with his thigh.

Looking up at me with his face hovering above my clit, I nod, granting him permission to remove my shorts and underwear. Once both are on the floor, he places his hands underneath my thighs and spreads them, giving him more access to what is now dripping wet.

"Mmm," he hums at a volume that causes his mouth to vibrate against my clit. The feeling is surreal.

"Eric," I moan, squeezing handfuls of his hair with my hands as he skillfully sucks on my clit. "Oh, fuck."

His mouth leaves contact with my clit, making me frown. He stands to slide his pants down to pool around his ankles and he steps out of them, kicking them in a random direction. I stare at his fully-hardened cock as it stands to full attention, ready for whatever Eric is planning on doing with it to me.

He pushes me further up the bed until my head is on a pillow, giving him space to go on both knees in front of me. His arm reaches out to the bedside drawer, and he takes out a square-shaped piece of plastic.

"You keep condoms in here?" I ask him.

"I keep condoms everywhere," he says lowly.

I only get more desperate when I see him open the condom wrapper with his teeth and stroke his long, hardened member before rolling the rubber on. His thumb barely overlapped his middle finger while his hand was wrapped around his dick. My hands wouldn't even go all the way around.

Eric comes closer to me and grabs a pillow from beside my head and placed it under my hips. He begins teasing my pussy, rubbing his dick up and down my clit and between my folds, spreading my juices around and making me whimper. I grip the sheets as his tip moves side-to-side against my clit with the perfect amount of pressure.

"Ready?" he asks me.

"Yes," I breathe out.

He slowly and easily slides inside me. I feel pain at first, but that pain slowly turns into pleasure once he's all the way in. I moan loudly, feeling full.

"I'm gonna start moving," he warns, but doesn't take action until I nod.

He starts slow. His thick cock slides in and out at a steady, pleasurable pace. It would be painful if my wetness wasn't there to provide him with the ability to thrust so easily.

"Fuck," I hear him moan.

"Faster, please," I breathe out.

He begins moving faster, sending a feeling of ecstasy throughout my entire body. I reach behind me to grab the headboard as his hips continuously slap against mine. The sound of skin slapping skin and a combination of moans fill the room as nothing but pleasure fills my body.

My moans become more frequent as Eric is now pounding into me, he cock hitting spots only he could hit. "Eric, fuck!" I loudly moan, causing him to thrust even faster.

"Fuck, Davina, you feel so good," he breathes out, throwing his head back with his eyes tightly shut.

"Oh, I'm gonna come!"

"Fuck!"

My body shakes as I release, and Eric does the same, both of us breathing heavily. Once we've both relaxed, he leans forward and places a kiss to my lips before flipping us over so I'm laying on top of him. I bury my face in his neck as he rubs my back with one hand, the feeling of comfort causing us both to fall asleep within minutes.

-------------------------------

well shit

thats the first time ive ever written smut

i realised eric and davina havent rlly had a chapter for just the two of them so i wanted to dedicate this one to them

BY THE WAY THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 30K READS!!!

i didnt read over this chap after i wrote it so i apologise if it has a few spelling errors, i try to edit along the way tho but i miss a few mistakes sometimes

lmk if u liked this chapter, comment and vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43K 721 55
Azia Rodriguez Martin and Leo Russo Romano are rivals and enemies . What will happen when their lives will be entangled in a way they never thought o...
381K 8.9K 34
"You went through hell these past few weeks, so let me take you to heaven and make it all up for you, my love." แฏฝแฏฝแฏฝ Audrey Garcia, daughter of the Sp...
4.7M 76.3K 58
"๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ ๐จ๐๐๐š๐ฆ๐ง ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ž ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ." Lonzo Mattia doesn't like strangers. Wh...
96.1K 1.8K 34
[ONGOING] Ivory Fernรกndez and Kylian De Luca. She's the best assassin. He's the best mafia leader. They both hate and tried to kill each other mul...