Make it with you [Sooshu]

By cheongsojomhaji

"I'm sorry." === "I wasn't even aware that I'm already in love with her." === Love is very complex and that... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
NEVERLANDS LOVE SOOJIN
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 9

781 38 24
By cheongsojomhaji

I love you in gradients,
in colors that are yet
to be discovered.

I love you in iridescence,
in rainbow cassette tapes
hidden in closets.

I love you in prisms,
in bent light that stretches
beyond monochrome mindsets.

I love you in rhythms,
in unplayed genres of music.
Beyond shallow criticisms,
beyond reason and logic.

I love you,
despite what they say.
My love exists
beyond the black and whites
and all the greys.

"I can't believe that you're reading a book right now." Yuqi commented as she takes a sit beside Shuhua.

Shuhua looks up and saw Yuqi clad in a navy blue one piece swimsuit. The gang decided to swim at the exclusive pool of the hotel. Yuqi looks around trying to find a certain girl. "Did you not go down with Soojin unnie?" Shuhua shakes her head.

"She said that she'll just follow." Shuhua uttered focusing her eyes back on the book she's reading. "Aren't you going to at least dip yourself on the pool?" Yuqi reaches for her towel.

"Maybe later." Shuhua answered.

Shuhua's whines can be heard as Miyeon giggles at how Minnie and Yuqi were trying to drag Shuhua onto the pool. Soojin wasn't coming down yet and she's getting worried. Soyeon closed her eyes to protect it from the splashing water.

Shuhua was drenched in water her hair blocking her face. She groaned loudly feeling defeated.

"Unnie." Shuhua whined struggling to get her long hair away from her face.

Yuqi and Minnie laughs in victory. "Started the fun without me?" Soojin's voice caught their attention even Shuhua. She gently fixes her hair, but as soon as her eye sight was cleared.

She couldn't help but stare at Soojin in awe. She looks away immediately averting her eyes. Yuqi and Minnie exchanged meaningful gazes as they look at Soojin's way.

"Splash bomb." The two foreigners mischievously smiles as they walk to Soojin's direction. The poor girl that was about to be thrown on the water was at the end side of the pool where no one was currently swimming.

Shuhua slowly swam to where Miyeon and Soyeon was. "I swear Soojin will beat those two up." Soyeon commented earning a laugh from Miyeon. The three watch from afar, the corner of Shuhua's lips curling up while watching how Soojin was clueless to what was going on.

And before Soojin can even runaway from the two playful foreigners, she waa pushed on the water.

Minnie and Yuqi shared laugh and their girlfriends can only shake their head. Soojin get up on her feet glaring at the two foreigners. "Miyeon unnie, Soyeon smack them for me. Thank you." The two nodded their head.

Shuhua gets out of the water. She's was wearing denim shorts and white shirt yet her clothes were drenched into the water. Shuhua went back to their table reaching for her towel, drying herself up.

She decided to take her shirt off as it was getting heavy because it was soaked with water. The five has their eyes on Shuhua.

"Smoking hot." Minnie said with a chuckle as they all watch Shuhua. Soojin couldn't take her eyes away from Shuhua it was like her eyes were being pulled by Shuhua's presence. Eyes going down she saw something strange.

She looks away trying not to pry on it.

Shuhua was sleeping peacefully with her shades on. Soojin notices the book on top of the table, reaching for it. She opens it randomly.

Sometimes, when you're near,
I wonder if you feel it too—
the static, the current, the gravity
that pulls me towards you.

Does the moon ever stare
at the ocean tides it pulls?
or does it center its gaze
towards the sun in full?

At night, I ponder, as your light
reaches the dark parts of me—
is it because you're just too bright
or are you shining for me exclusively?

But through the ebbs and flows
and the unreciprocated waves,
I've come to accept, to know
that I've fallen for another cliché.

That this is just another unrequited poem—words that will never reach your soul; heartbeat signals I could never control despite knowing that you would never fall.

Soojin immediately closed the book, putting it back on the table. Every word, every phrase. It hits and dig a hole in her heart.

People only have one heart logically but Soojin's emotions and heart are like being split into two. She doesn't know what she should follow.

What was right

or

Her desire

"Soojin wake Shuhua up, we're going to have lunch in a few." Miyeon yelled getting Soojin out of her train of thoughts. Glancing at the sleeping Shuhua, she have this certain kind of smile plastered on her face.

Shuhua's presence does have an effect on Soojin.

Soojin was just about to wake the younger up when Shuhua yawned, pushing up her shades in the process. She retracted her hands, standing awkwardly at the side. "Miyeon unnie said that we'll have lunch in a few." Soojin said in a low voice.

Shuhua have her gaze on Soojin, the two were staring at each other for God knows how long.

Shuhua was trying to read Soojin and now she understands.

Shuhua was the first one to broke the eye contact between them. As she slowly gets up, stretching her arms. "Okay." Shuhua finally replied with a smile. Shuhua excused herself leaving Soojin alone.

"BOO!" Soojin's shriek can be heard while Soyeon was dying in laughter already. Soojin can be one of the scared cats among of them. "Hui's been texting me. You're not updating him." Soyeon stated.

"I'll text him later." Soojin simply said.

And at the mention of her boyfriend's name, she feels a tug on her heart. She's definitely not true to herself most importantly to Hui.

She loves Hui.

But is it true?

The two heard the eldest yelling their names. "Let's go and eat. Think of her later." Soyeon said but the last words were in whisper. Soyeon knows that there is another person occupying Soojin's mind.

Soojin followed behind timidly, Shuhua and Yuqi were laughing while there is a certain Thai who's pouting her lips because she got scolded by. "Yah stop laughing." Minnie whined but the two youngsters aren't listening at all.

===

"Hmm we should probably head back to Seoul by 3:00 pm, for now go and rest. We had too much fun at the pool so I know all of you are tired." Miyeon sincerely cared for her babies, her hands clinging onto the tired Minnie also.

"Be sure to be already prepared by 3" Miyeon reminded them for the last time.

Shuhua wasn't even opening the door yet when Soojin spoke up. "I'm going out to go somewhere." Soojin muttered lowly. She have already made plans last night. Shuhua looks at Soojin for a moment.

"Okay." Shuhua replied shortly, opening the door. The two entered, Soojin didn't leave that quickly as she fixes her things first so she won't have to think about it later.

Meanwhile Shuhua was inside the bathroom for awhile now. Soojin knocked on the door three times. "Shuhua I'll be going now." Soojin informed the younger.

Soojin didn't got any answer from the younger and it worried her. "Shuhua?" she knocks on the door again. The door finally opened revealing Shuhua's face that was quite wet.

"Sorry, I was washing my face." Shuhua apologized as she closes the door behind her but Soojin was stuck on the floor. Upon realizing that she was very close to Shuhua she immediately backed away.

"I'm going out now." Soojin said in a hurried tone like she's eager to get out of the room. Shuhua nodded passing by Soojin.

"Where are you going?" Soyeon asks her girlfriend. "Uh to Shuhua's room." Yuqi answered ready to go out of their room. "Miyeon unnie texted me that Ms. Bae had contacted her just now. She asked me to go and get Shuhua." Yuqi showed her phone to Shuhua.

"I'll come with you." Yuqi smiled reaching for Soyeon's hand.

The two walk hand in hand heading to Shuhua's room. It wasn't that far from them.

But the two were expecting someone to open the door for them but no one inside was answering. Soyeon fished her phone out to give Soojin a ring.

===

Soojin sat down on the swing, her eyes wandering around. Noticed that there was only a few children. She unknowingly smiled at the sight in front of her. When she first sat down at this swing, the whole playground was in dead silence.

Then a familiar girl showed up.

Shuhua

The first time that she met Shuhua, it was probably the first time that she talked so much ever since then.

Soojin heard footsteps coming near behind her but before Soojin can even look behind her.

Her eyes sight was blocked.

"Jin~ah you're cruel." Soojin's breath hitched at the nickname. There's only one person that calls her that nickname.

'Shuhua'

Soojin held onto the swing tightly. She felt a soft kiss on top of her head. "Don't ever do that ever again." Soojin's eyes were finally freed from darkness and the first thing that welcomed her was Shuhua's bright smile.

She huffed out in disbelief. "H-ow?" she doesn't know how. 'Did she remember me?' Soojin asks herself. "Jin I didn't know that you would be a fool after four years. Did you think that I didn't heard everything you said yesterday?" Shuhua sat down on the swing beside Soojin, swinging back and forth like a child.

"Whatever your reasons are I want to know it but if you don't want to voice it out, it's totally fine. I just want to..." Shuhua's voice trailed down deep in thought.

"I just want to be with you." Shuhua finished her sentence.

===
SO GUYS I HAVE SOMETHING TO ASK, WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF SOMEONE CONFESSED TO YOU?

I don't know what to do, I'm frustrated right now that I couldn't even sleep last night. Someone confessed to me which is one of my long time and close friend since middle school and I received a message last night before midnight so of course I replied but it was very odd for her to message me in such hour so I ask her if something was wrong or what like that. Her liking me didn't even cross my mind. I've got a freaking crush on her when we were in middle school.

I'M FUCKING FRUSTRATED, I NEED SOME ADVICE 😭😭😭

ANYWAY...

Stay safe

Stay hydrated

CIAO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 601 9
after having a one night stand, jeon soyeon and song yuqi end up living together and slowly realize their feelings are much more than just what they...
71.8K 1.7K 14
Yeh Shuhua x Seo Soojin "I'm single.. just thought you should know" "When did you learn how to flirt?" : Different short stories per chapter : Just...
39K 1.5K 32
Love is friendship that has caught fire - Ann Landers Yuyeon included in this story.
67.5K 2.6K 35
You gotta speak to make things clearer. Sooshu <3 (G) i-dle