The Significance of Potatoes...

By Herbamischief

You ever walked into a place and immediately new something was going to be different about the day. One Direc... More

The Significance of Potatoes and Carrots
Chapter 1 - When Deca Met Scarlet: Potatoes vs. Carrots
Chapter 2 -Gifts, Tweets and the spotlight...
Chapter 3- Meeting Scarlet and Deca
Chapter 4-Fun,Food and Wattpad?
Chapter 5-Why Scar Why?
Chapter 6- Pike Place Retreat pt.1
Chapter 7-Pike Place Retreat pt.2
Chapter 8- To London and Flack....
Chapter 9-Operation Magic Mike
Chapter 10- Mornings and No Man's Land...
Chapter 11- Meet the Family pt1 :Scar meet Anne Foxy Coxy
Chapter 12-Meet the Family pt 2-Deca Meet the Maliks
Chapter 14- The A-List Predator and purple gum drop.
Chapter 15-Feels Like Home To Me or Not!
Chapter 16- Goodbye...for now.
Epilogue-What we came here for...

Chapter 13-Daddy Direction Say What?!

165 3 0
By Herbamischief

Deca’s P.O.V

The trip to Zayn’s family had been present, I was a little fatigue, scratch that, a lot fatigued and needed more sleep, having three sisters must take a lot of energy ,but somehow Zayn managed to do it without any fuss.

I yawned.

‘’Tired? ‘He asked.

‘’Yeah,’’ I nodded.

I closed my eyes and drifted off to the soothing silence.

Normal P.O.V

‘’Wake her’’

‘’She’s tired’’ said Scar.

‘’But we have to leave now’’ complained Liam.

‘’Chill Liam, we’ll get there in no time you worry-wart’’

‘’Ouch,’’ he yelped, ‘’ why’d you hit me?’’

‘’Because you were being a smart-arse’’

‘’Oi, Captain Sensible don’t hit the Haz…he’s mine ‘said Louis.

‘’Humph….that’s right…I’m my Boo Bear’s ‘’replied Harry.

‘’I’m hungry’ ’whined Niall.

‘’not now Nialler’ ’he sighed.

‘’But Liam….’’he whined.

‘’No but,’’ he said in a final tone.

‘’Fine, I’ll just ask Paul,’’ he huffed.

‘’Is she awake yet?’’ whispered Zayn.

‘’Zayn wake-up your girlfriend,’’ said Liam.

‘’Bu-u-t she’s sleeping, ‘he replied.

‘’We have to leave now,’’ Liam said pointing to his watch.

‘’Fine…but if she’s pissed off then you take all the blame,’’ replied Zayn walking over to Deca.

Liam rolled his eyes and gestured for Zayn to wake Deca who was still sleeping comfortably.

‘’Babe…’’ Zayn shook her.

No response.

He shook her again, ‘’Babe…c’mon’’

‘Nuugh…’’ Deca mumbled.

Zayn put his arm under his chin in though before an idea came to his head.

He leaned forward and placed his lips over hers and just like magic her lids fluttered open.

Deca looked around her before her eyes settled on the brown ones that belonged to her boy-friend.

‘’Vas happenin?’’ she groaned out rubbing her eyes.

‘I think that’s supposed to be my line,’’ he chuckled before answering, ‘’we’re in the airport leaving to New York.’’

‘’New York?! ‘She looked up at him.

He nodded, ‘’we have our BringMeTo1D contest to go to and you girls are coming with us.’’

‘’BringMeTo1D,’’she murmured as something clicked in her mind, before she sprang on her feet, ‘’Oh ,I remember that , I entered it, never thought I’d win, but there’s not much point of it now, as I have the real deal all to myself…-she paused- or at least sometimes.’’ She finished.

Scar plopped herself beside Deca sighing.

‘’I hate planes.’’ She groaned out loud burying her head in her hands.

‘’Don’t we all,’’ Deca retorted leaning back against the chair.

The airport terminal was quiet that day, barely anybody in sight as it was close to the Christmas Holidays. A few of the airport security were walking up and down the place, the intercom for the airport were announcing flight days and some of the airport vendors were putting up Christmas decorations.

The boys would be going home for the holidays, but the girls would be leaving earlier.

Deca and Scarlet worried about going home and maintaining their relationships, it would be hard, but they would try.

Well, at least try their best.

Zayn and Harry were worth it.

Liam continued to pace up and down until their flight was called , ‘’Flight 124 England to New York is now boarding, Flight 124 England to New York is now boarding, all passengers may proceed to board .’’

Deca glanced upwards looking for the source of the voice before she chuckled.

She grabbed her bag with one hand and gripped Zayn’s with the other.

‘’I hate flying,’ she thought.

‘’I-I-I-I-I wanna go-o—o—o—o all the w-a-a—a-a-y…’’ the ringtone of Deca’s cell rung as she walked towards the plane.

She handed the stewardess the ticket before answering her phone.

‘’Hello’’

‘’Deca’’

‘’Hey Mum’’ she replied.

‘’How’s your mini vacation?’’

‘’Fun’’ she responded monotone.

‘’That is nice, your school called and said you have to come back to register early, something about new students and classes closing early.’’ She replied.

‘’What!’’ Deca thought.

She bit her lip almost drawing blood, her eyes in concentration as she took a gulp of air before answering.

‘’Alright…I’ll be back in three days,’’ she said finally.

‘’Okay sweetie…I’ll see you then…love you.’’

‘’Love you too, bye,’ she hung up.

‘’What’s wrong?’’ Zayn asked concerned.

‘’Nothing, ‘she lied.

He eyed her suspiciously before pulling her along to their seats.

The seating arrangements were exquisite, but then again, nothing less than the best for the most popular boy-band in the world.

Oh Simon Cowell you awesome boss.

The flight from England to New York took around 9 hours roughly.

When the plane landed Scar was the first one off it, ‘’It’s the Promised Land,’’ she said dramatically.

Not one to be left one Deca added, ‘’Sweet, Sweet land, oh how I have missed thee.’’

There was another passenger in front of her, a short but bald bodacious man who smelled of meat and needed a shower. He wore a denim cardigan, a pair of Nike’s, a green hand-knitted sweater with a picture of a gold-fish on it and Paris beret.

‘’Call the fashion police, ’Scar thought.

Apparently he missed the ‘wet-floor’ sign as he walked passed it into the lobby next to the luggage claim.

He slipped and slid down the marble floor.

Deca of course not one to miss a moment was biting her lip.

Louis, the sass-master remarked, ‘’I suggest we take advantage of the moment to throw our heads back and laugh.’’

Niall burst out laughing hard followed by Zayn and the ever tense Daddy Direction.

Harry chuckled under his breath along with Scar as Deca leaned on Zayn for support.

Paul shook his head and told the guys to get their bags as well as the girls.

Scar walked up to Deca and linked arms with her, ‘’so how many times did you rape your boy-friend?’’ she grinned like a Cheshire.

‘’It’s not rape…its surprise sex,’’ Deca rebutted.

‘’Copulate,’’ joked Scar.

Deca grinned before she turned around and bumped into a back.

‘’I’m sorry, ’she apologized immediately.

‘’its okay,’’ the stranger replied as Deca looked up.

She gasped, ‘’Tom Parker?’’

Scar was hyperventilating behind her, ‘’It’s Tom Parker from the Wanted,’’ she asked herself.

Zayn walked up beside Deca and put an arm around her waist protectively.

‘’Parker’’

‘’Malik’’

Max George materialized out of nowhere along with Jay McGuiness flanked Tom, Siva and Nathan stood at the back of them.

Louis and Liam flanked Zayn with Harry, Scar and Niall to the back.

Deca looked from Tom to Zayn to Tom and rested them on her boyfriend.

‘’Ok-k-a-a-y,’’ Deca said slowly.

She tugged on Zayn’s wrist, ‘’let’s go.’’

He stood still and narrowed his eyes in slits towards Tom.

He clenched his fists drawing a muffled gasp of pain from Deca as he unknowingly squeezes her hand painfully and forgets he’s holding her hand.

‘’Ow,’’ Deca screams internally.

Scar sensing her friend’s distress nudges Harry.

He looks at her and she tilts her head towards Deca’s direction.

He glances at Zayn’s hand and Deca’s expression before putting a calming hand on his friend.

‘’Let’s go mate…we have no time for this,’’ he says.

Zayn’s posture relaxes a little before he loosens his grip on Deca.

Holy-Step Father of Jesus, Deca thought.

Paul walks up to the lads and tells them that their car is ready and soon they are all packed and piled into the large SUV on the way to the Plaza Hotel.

‘’Are you okay?’’ Scar texts Deca.

Deca winces before reaching into her pocket to reply to the message.

’Going to need some ice,’’ she sends.

’That bad?’’

’Yes, I can see nail marks,’’ she sends.

’I’m going to kill Zayn, ’Scar adds an angry emoticon to the message.

’Let’s don’t and say we did,’’ she replies quickly.

’Fine, but I still get to verbally cuss him out,’’

’Are you crazy?!!!’’She replies.

’I’m not crazy, my mother had me tested: p’’

Deca rolls her eyes at Scar’s witty humor.

’Let’s agree to disagree,’’ she replies.

Zayn who’s silent up till now finally turns to speak to Deca but freezes as soon as he sees the bruises on her arm.

He grabs her hand gently just as Deca snaps her phone shut.

‘’Did I do this?’’ he asks horrified.

‘’It’s not that bad,’’ she assures him.

He places her hand between both of his as kisses it.

‘’I’m sorry,’’ he mumbles against her hand.

‘’It was an accident,’ she says meekly.

He kisses her forehead next as she leans her head on his shoulders.

The ride to the hotel is silent at least until they arrive that is.

The hotel is swarming in fans and paparazzi who want to catch some pictures of the girls and the lads together.

Directioners are sitting around and lined up in-front of the doors to the main lobby.

They hold their breath for a second as soon as they see the approaching SUV.

Then massive chaos ensues as the lads step out.

‘’HARRY … MARRY ME I LOVE YOU,’’ screams a fan.

‘’ZAYN YOU CAN DO SO MUCH BETTER,’’ says another.

‘’LIAM WHAT’S WITH THE ARROW,’’ screams another.

‘’NIALL I HAVE NANDOS,’’ replies another.

‘’LOUIS HOW’S ELEANOR?’’ yells another.

The lads smile politely and take a few pictures with their fans and sign some autographs, the girls are ushered into the hotel lobby where they are showed to their rooms by the bell-hop.

Paul helps the rest of his team escort the boys inside.

Harry lets out a huge sigh as he walks into the lobby, ‘Man aren’t our fans great.’’

Louis chuckles, ‘’Directioners really are the best.’’

‘’Hey Paul, can we get some food already?’’ asks Niall.

Paul nods, ‘’you can order room service when you go to your suites, you’ll be rooming with Liam.’’

Liam fidgets for a second before interrupting, ‘’Actually Paul, I already have someone to room with.’’

The lads eyes snap to his immediately, ‘’who?’’

‘’Liam, ’calls out a soft subtle voice.

The guys turn around and their jaws-drop.

‘’Danielle!’’ they say simultaneously.

Harry blinks before looking at Liam then Danielle then Liam.

Louis is gaping openly before another voice startles him, ‘’Lou?’’

He turns and sees Eleanor approaching him grinning.

‘’What is going on?’’ asks a confused Zayn.

‘’I’m still hungry,’’ Niall adds sadly.

Liam sighs exasperated before replying, ‘’let’s go find the girls then I’ll explain.’’

Deca drags her suitcase as she approaches her room as soon as she inserts her key-card she gasps in delight.

‘’Oh My God…’’

Scar who is right behind her looks at the room astonished.

The room is designed elegantly with different pieces of artwork at the corners of the room; the drapery is made of green silk as the room gives off a gold glow.

Deca spots the bed and glances at Scar before they drop their bags, leap and land on the bed, giving a few bounces before lying flat on their backs.

‘’I could get used to this, ’Scar says blissfully.

A knock makes them look up from their comfortable positions on the bed.

Deca looks at the door before replying in her best post accent, ‘’you may enter.’’

The lads enter one by one before the girls sit up at the abrupt arrival of Eleanor Calder and Danielle Peazer.

Liam links his hand with Danielle’s before announcing, ‘’Dani and I are back together.’’

‘’Daddy Direction say what?’’ says a flabbergasted Deca.

‘’My sentiments exactly,’’ adds Scar.

‘’Are you sure you guys can handle it again,’’ says Louis concernedly.

‘’We’re willing to give it another shot, I love him, ’Dani replies.

Liam kisses her on her cheek as Deca ‘awe’s at their cute seen.

‘’Damn it, if it makes you happy, I don’t care, ‘says Scar.

‘’I concur with that proposition, ’replies a smiling Deca.

Lou claps his hands excitedly, ‘’Payzer is back together,’’

‘’Paynis forever,’’ continued a smiling Harry.

‘’Well, the curly haired weirdo is gone only to be replaced with the blond bombshell,’’ jokes Zayn.

Dani blushes.

Eleanor who is standing beside Lou points to Niall who is moaning in fake pain, ‘’Foo-o-o-d...’’

‘’You best get him something to eat,’’ she says shaking her head at Niall’s melodramatic behavior.

Louis walks to the cordless phone next to the bed and dials for room-service; he orders enough for 11 people. Niall can eat for two people.

‘’Are you guys excited to see the fans tomorrow?’’ asks Dani.

‘’Of course we are, this is going to be brilliant, ’replies beaming Liam.

‘’Bri-Liam,’’ Harry corrects.

 ‘’Extraordin-Harry,’’ Zayn cuts in.

‘’Fabu-Louis,’’ says a grinning Niall.

‘’Ama-Zayn,’’ replies Liam.

‘’ Phenome-Niall,’’ finishes a chuckling Louis.

‘’I heard Perrie from Little Mix and Taylor Swift are coming to your concert as well,’’ adds Eleanor.

‘’Are you sure?’’ asks Zayn.

She nods, ‘’Yep I heard it from some close friends.’’

’Why Perrie,’’ Deca thought.

At the same time Scar thought, ‘’Why Swift.’’

It was common knowledge that Taylor Swift had a lot of  A-List ex’s , so Scar vowed to make sure the pop-country princess would stay very far away from her man.

’This is the only time I don’t want to know where Perrie is,’’ Deca says under her breath.

’This is going to be a long few days,’’ they think simultaneously.

A/N

This is your humble leader of cool, AmazaynMel.

Ello wattpadders, how ya’ll doin?

I hope you enjoy this update the next chapter is going to be written by my co-author, @anikole.

Please also read her other stories, 11:11 Wish, Gotta Be You and 1D/JB sis story.

They are awesome.

I also recommend you check out @LouisYouHottie, The Accidental Skype Call or (TSCA).

Thank you for your patience for the past few weeks, I enjoy writing for readers who love reading.

Please don’t forget to fan us, vote for us and comment because you love us.

We love comments.

Comments keep us going.

-Shouts- OH MY GOD…KISS YOU PREMIERED …DID YOU SEE IT?

 HUH?! DIDYA?!  DIDYA?! DIDYA?!

Thank you, love ya’ll.

Lots of Love

~@AmazaynMel & @anikole

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 121 115
Hello Directioners, this is a songbook for us all! ❤
28.7K 382 29
The boys of One Direction are on tour. They meet various beautiful fans and see new wonderful cities. But, its not all fun and games. Zayn meets an o...
4.3K 292 54
Five friends set out on a senior trip with a few thousand dollars. First stop Florida, with a car,money and dreams where will they go...
8.2K 16 33
4 bestfriends win tickets to see One Direction in London! They bump into someone special and their lives are turned upside down...