Innocent

By EmilyGSMH

Allison's life is turned upside down when her parents kick her out of the house. Will her new found sister be... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven

Chapter Twenty-One

2.1K 57 6
By EmilyGSMH

Allison

"Really?" Amelia asked softly.
"Of course! I'm not joking! I wanna spend the rest of my life with you, you goofball!" I said with a laugh.
"Yes! I'll marry you!" She tackled me on the ground, and pressed her lips against mine.
"Can you say that one more time for the camera?" I giggled as I pointed to my phone.

"You brat!" She laughed as she pressed another kiss against my lips.
"I love you."
"And I love you."

We burst into our bedroom of the cabin, tearing each other's clothes off as we went.
I shut the door behind me, and felt Amelia shove me against the wall, connecting our lips again.
"Fuck." I moaned as she attached her lips to my neck.
"I love you." She whispered in my ear.
"I love you, my world." I tangled my hand in her hair and yanked her head back and sucked on her pulse point on her neck.
"I need you." She whimpered as I pulled her hair harder.
"Wanna try the toy we bought last month?"
"God, yes." She sighed out.
"Go lay on the bed, I'll grab it from our bag." I kissed her forehead and walked over to our suitcase. I pulled the strap on out, my mind racing with the thoughts of what I could do to her.

"Baby, come on." She whined.
"I'm coming, I'm coming." I reached in the bag and grabbed the pair of handcuffs that I had snuck in there.
"Take your pants off." I told her as I pulled the harness over my legs and tightened the straps.
"God you look so sexy with that on." She whispered as she looked me up and down.
"Come here." I grabbed her hand and pulled her in, kissing her, putting the handcuffs on her wrists.
"Get on your knees and suck it." I growled as I pushed her head down.
She opened her mouth, and took the dildo into her mouth, bobbing her head up and down.
"God you look so good like that." I grabbed the back of her hair, and pulled gently.
Amelia moaned as she took the dildo all the way into her mouth.

"Get on your hands and knees." I pulled her head up by her hair.
"Yes ma'am." She smirked as she got into the position.

I stood behind her, and ran my hands up and down her back.
"Quit teasing and fuck me already." She said impatiently.
I brought my hand down and smacked her ass, hard.
"Be patient my love." I gently rubbed the place where I smacked.
I positioned the dildo up with her center, slowly sliding it in.
"Fuck." Her head fell forward onto the bed.
I smacked her ass again, "I wanna hear you."
I got faster with my movements, grabbing her hips so I could slam harder into her.

"I said, I want to hear you." I grabbed her hair and pulled it roughly.
"Fuck!" She shouted.
"Come on Amy, let me hear you." I smacked her ass with my free hand as I continued pulling her hair.
"Allison, fuck!" Amelia shouted as she came, her body tensing up and shaking from her orgasm.

I continued to pound into her, I grabbed her hips to keep her from moving away.
"Fuck, fuck!" She screamed as I slapped her ass.
I reached between her legs and circled her throbbing clit with my fingers as I continued taking her from behind.
"Allison I-I can't-" Amelia stopped talking as her second orgasm came crashing onto her body.
"Fuck, fuck! You gotta stop." She breathed out.

I slowed my movements, and pulled out gently.
I took the strap on off and laid it on the table next to the bed.
"Are you okay?" I asked my fiancé as I took the handcuffs off of her.
"So great." Her face was buried into the bed, and she was breathing hard.
"Good." I kissed her shoulder and laid down next to her.

"God, I think that was the best orgasms I've ever had." She laughed as she cuddled up to me.
"We need to use the strap on more often." I kissed her forehead.
"I'll use it on you next time." She straddled my lap, leaning down and pressing her lips against my neck.
"I don't think so." I grabbed her hips as she started grinding into me.
"Why not?" She nibbled on my ear.
"Because I'm the top. You're not the top."
"Uh huh." She trailed her hand up and wrapped it around my throat, pushing me into the bed.
My eyes widened as she continued to grind into me.
"Shut up and be my bottom tonight." She growled.
I nodded and closed my eyes.
"Good girl." Amelia whispered into my ear. I almost came right there.
"Amy, please just fuck me." I begged as she grinded into me harder.
"Now look who's begging." She smirked as she tightened the grip on my throat.

"Please, baby. I don't think I can take any more teasing." I whined.
She released the grip on my throat, and got off of me.
"Hey what are you- fuck!" I shouted as I felt two of her fingers enter me roughly.
"You like that?" She asked as she moved her fingers in and out roughly.
I couldn't say anything, I reached up and pulled her in to kiss me as she continued to pound my throbbing pussy with her fingers.
"Cazzo Amelia! Sto arrivando, sto arrivando. Oh Dio!" I dug my nails into her back as I felt my orgasm crash on me.
"Good girl." She kissed my lips gently as she pulled her fingers out.
"God, I love you Amelia Shepherd." I breathed out with a smile.
"I love you too, Allison DeLuca-Bishop."

*A few days later, back at work*

"What did you all do?" I growled at my interns.
They all started talking at once.

"Shut up! All of you! Brooks, tell me what happened." I looked to my favorite intern.
"Yeah cause she never does anything wrong." Sims muttered.

"Sims. You're on scut for a month. You'll be lucky if you even get to see a fucking bed pan in that time!" I shouted.
"Brooks. Speak." I crossed my arms and waited.
"I uh- I well..." I could tell she was struggling. Should she tell me, and lose the respect of her co-workers, or should she just not say anything and still have her friends?

"Forget it. You're all on scut. You will do whatever the nurses, janitors, attending, anybody asks you. Do you understand?"

They all mumbled under their breaths.

"Excuse you? I said, do you understand! I expect an answer! You are the future of medicine! The future of medicine does not mumble under their God damn breath! You all better get your shit together or you won't even be close to even having a future. Now get out."

They all scurried out of the room, as I sat down in one of the chairs, resting my head in my hands.

"You okay farfalla?" Carina asked as she walked in.
"You heard that?"
"Bambina, I think the whole hospital heard it." She brushed my hair out of my face.

"They don't want to take me seriously Mom, they don't want to listen. The only thing I can do is be tough on them and make them respect me. It worked for Doctor Bailey." I sighed.
"I understand. But you were mean."
"I know. I meant to be mean to all of them except Brooks. It wasn't her fault. She wasn't anywhere near my patient. She just didn't want to lose the respect of her friends. And I get that. Well, kinda."

"Just take it easy on them next time, okay?" Her pager went off and she checked it.
"I have to go deliver a baby. Wanna help?"
"God yes. Tiny humans make it better."

*An hour later*

"Thank God that went well. I don't think I could handle any more bad news today." I threw my gown in the trash.
"You're doing very well here. Have you decided if you want to go for chief resident?" Carina asked as we walked to get coffee.
"I don't know Mom. I'm already so stressed between having two jobs, working on this new theory of mine, balancing my relationship with Amelia, us trying to find an apartment for when we get married, making sure I can still see you and Maya, I'm just stressed." I sighed.

"You said new theory. Tell me about it." She paid for our coffee's and we sat down on a bench.
"The complication risk post partum is getting higher and higher. And I don't understand why. We're all doing the same things we usually do. If I could figure out a way to just... make it all stop. We need to be prepared for if anything happens to the Mamma or the tiny human. God, I feel like I'm crashing." I leaned my head in my hands, then shot up.

"Wait, that's it. That's it! Come on Mom! We have to find Arizona!" I ran into the hospital.

"Arizona! I need you!" I ran up to her breathless.
"Whoa where's the fire sunshine?" She laughed.
"I figured it out! I figured out a way for us to be prepared for post partum complications!"

"Talk to me little Deluca." She leaned against the nurses station as Carina walked up.

"I was sitting there talking to Mom about how I feel like I'm crashing, and then it hit me. A post partum crash cart! We put one outside of every room, it'll come loaded with everything we need just in case! I can't believe I never thought of this before! It could work, right Arizona?"

She thought for a minuet, and smiled.
"I think you just put yourself in the running for chief resident sunshine."

*After work*

"Amy! Amy I did it!" I ran up to her and hugged her.
"What did you do? Did you figured it out?" She asked excitedly.
I told her my idea, and everything that would go with it.

"Oh my God, baby! That's genius! I'm so proud of you!" She pulled me back into a hug.
"Arizona said I'm in the running for chief resident now. I don't know if I want it, but it'll be there if I do."
"Do you know how bad ass it looks on your résumé? You have to go for chief resident. You'd rock it."

"I'm already struggling with having two jobs, and you, and mom and Maya, and I don't think I can handle one more thing Amy."
"You can do it. I'll help. Please, you deserve this." She kissed my forehead.
"Okay, okay. I'll try."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.9K 981 39
just one-shots of stefania and danielle/maya and carina
51.4K 1.5K 24
What happens when Carina Deluca's sister, Evangeline, shows up? Will she be able to build a relationship with her siblings, or will they push her awa...
54.1K 1.3K 49
Danielle moves to LA willing to start a new fresh life, without knowing anyone or where she was putting her self into.
43.2K 1.4K 15
Will Stefania be able to save Danielle from her abusive relationship? Will Danielle allow herself to be saved? Yes the chapter titles are Taylor Swif...