Lost Luna

By XDeafening_SilenceX

Once a forgotten Omega, now the next Luna of the Blood Moon pack-Nova must uncover the secrets of her heritag... More

Season List for Lost Luna
Hello
COPYRIGHT PAGE
announcement ~ Wattpad Originals & YONDER
Readers Views
miserable
champagne
fall
coffee
mate
shift
leave
new
forest
doctor
friend
hard work
problems
afire
suspicion
breaking point
control
lonesome
transform
green
dance
blur
headache
dominance
bewilderment
hold
office
barren
lyra
whistle
sunset
BONUS ~ mate
nervous
shirt
traveller
a while
raw
BONUS ~ interest
BONUS ~ intervene
feeling
caged
quiet
BONUS ~ uncertain
rain
raven
thoughts
cold
BONUS ~ care
warmth
story
brother
anger
revelation
phone call
gaia
takeover
plan
curious
sleep
BONUS ~ close
blood
goodbyes
pack
BONUS ~ protect
north
anxious
cowardly
fear
BONUS ~ unconsciousness
reality
stealth
attack
revenge
embrace
heal
consolation
safe
castle
royal
serve
peaceful
tension
case
stranger
empathy
BONUS ~ pleasure 18+
reassurance
strong
death
BONUS ~ challenge
honour
BONUS ~ travels
grateful
thankful
morning
abilities
desire
BONUS ~ desire 18+
mated
happy
Sequel updates
New Cover!
the series continues

ally

184K 7.3K 1.4K
By XDeafening_SilenceX

noun ~ a person or organisation that cooperates with or helps another 

PHOENIX

I had spent the rest of the day and most of the evening talking to Pollux. It was a good distraction from going out and destroying things, it helped me plan better and work out where these scentless kidnappers may be. He was still annoyingly cocky, but his similar features to my mate softened my anger.

Things had started to get interesting, but I forced us to retire to bed. I haven't slept since she has been gone and if I was going to get anything done, I needed to rest even though my instincts were telling me to run. Ares was practically chomping at the bit to be free, but it would be reckless, and I was smarter than that.

I had to find her.

I had eventually fallen asleep at my desk and woke up still in my office, my face pressed against the wood. I grumbled in pain, my back cracking when I sat up. My hazy mind looked around to comprehend its surroundings. The clock on my wall read nine in the morning. I wasn't surprised considering I was up until 4 o'clock pacing my office.

I made my way towards the patio doors in my office and opened the curtains. The harsh sunlight had me squint but I opened one door to allow some fresh air in. I could do with a run, to release some tension. But it could wait; I needed to call in support. I needed to make a plan.

Charlie. Be in my office in ten minutes. I sent across the mind link.

'No 'please'?' Charlie teased.

I growled but he just laughed.

I stayed where I was, admiring the summer breeze. I could see the vegetable patch if I poked my head out of the door more. I often caught her out there through most of the afternoon and an ache started in my chest again when I saw how lifeless it looked without her. How she'd wipe her face when something tickled her nose but end up wiping mud onto herself instead. Then how she would rub the mud from her hand onto her jeans and curse about needing gloves.

She always amused me as I silently watched her. I sounded like a creep, I mean I was a creep, but I didn't want to flourish the bond with her when it could potentially harm her. Not until I knew how to help it, to make it safe for us. I could either hurt her feelings or immobilise her...

I needed more information, and it was killing me to have to watch from afar. It should be me wiping the dirt from her face and helping her stand up. I couldn't help but feel frustrated when I saw Alex helping her often, they would laugh and talk as they worked. The jealousy inside of me was eating me up, much like it did when she was with Sean.

They had a great relationship, and I couldn't be happier she had a friend like that. But he took his befriending her too far; he was meant to be a guard. He was too close, too touchy for my liking. And despite the argument, we had the other day, I couldn't stop her from embracing her friend. I could just tell by how he looked at her, that he was loving my mate too intimately for a friend.

He was unmated, and the relationship between Nova and I was strained. Every moment they were together I was wondering what they were doing. I wanted to interrupt, to storm towards them and take her away. But I couldn't. I couldn't let people know she was my mate until she was strong enough. It would end badly. So many things would happen that I'm not sure if her kind heart could take it.

A knock on my door snapped me out of the daze and I turned as my Beta and even my Gamma walked inside. Charlie sat down in a chair, crossing his leg so his foot rested on his knee. Sean sank into the sofa along the far wall, stretching his legs out with a groan.

"Glad to see you walking," I spoke.

He turned his harsh grey eyes to me and glanced at me from head to toe, a frown on his face. "Thanks."

I wasn't lying. I was glad he was okay. They had been ambushed because the wolves had their scents hidden. He had been in hospital since the attack. From what I was told three males jumped him and took him down. Doctor Kate had said he was poisoned. He was beaten pretty badly too; they had broken and bruised a lot of him. He fought well; it was just unfortunate they were wittier. To take down my Gamma was impressive.

"When did you get out?" I asked.

"Just now." He sighed, resting a wrapped and broken wrist on his lap. "What they got me with has cost me my wolf healing."

I almost smirked at his grimace. I found slight pleasure in the fact he was healing slowly. The amount he touched and slept beside my mate repeated in my mind. It was a good payback to me, but I am also glad he is alive. He would be back to normal by tonight.

"Well, you don't exactly look fabulous." Charlie quirked. "Have you changed out of those clothes at all? Eaten anything?"

I sighed and turned to go and sit at my desk chair. "I'm not the important one here. They have been gone for 24 hours now, and we have no lead. I spoke to Pollux yesterday and we exchanged some information."

Charlie dropped his foot to the floor with a thud and leaned forward in anticipation. "You spoke to him? Made arrangements?"

I nodded with a frown. "He isn't looking for a mate. Apparently, the Lycan leader sent him out on a scout to trace the leads left by the bastards."

Charlie blinked slowly and I glanced to see Sean still laid but with his head now against the armrest.

"So even they're aware of the hunting?" Charlie asked.

I nodded. "They are. He has been tracking them for about six months. He believes they have a witch by the name of Raven on their side."

"A witch?" Sean turned his attention away from the ceiling.

I nodded and sighed, leaning back in my chair. "Yes. A witch. Coffee?"

They both mumbled a yes and I stood to make my way over to my coffee machine. I popped a coffee pod into the machine and waited for it to brew, leaning against the cupboard.

"Why do they have a witch?" Charlie asked.

I glanced at him before focusing back on the clock ahead of me. "Pollux believes she is being bribed. It would explain how they remain undetected and how they have a mixed potion to hand. What did Kate say it was? Wolfsbane and?"

"Deadly nightshade," Sean grumbled.

I chewed on my tongue to hide my amusement. He was truly acting like a child, but the steroids and blood transfusion Kate gave him are helping him to heal better. Plus, he was on a high dose of wolf painkillers so he should be fine.

"Right." I shook my head. "To combine them, they would've killed themselves. Only a witch can. He has strong reason to believe it's Raven."

"Who's she?" Charlie asked, coming to make himself a coffee from the filter jug.

I frowned at him but took Sean's coffee to his side. He thanked me and pulled himself to sit up. I hovered for a moment when his face went pale as he straightened up. I went to support him, but he batted my hand away with a grunt.

I grumbled and made my own coffee instead. "She's a witch."

Charlie scoffed. "Alright sarcastic ass."

I rolled my eyes, taking a sip of the hot fuel. "She's young but comes from a long line of pure witch blood. She has many skills. She can conjure magic, make potions and handle many spells at once. She's also a seer; she can see someone's future and past. I spoke with her mother last night with Pollux."

"Her mother?" Charlie gaped.

I mutely nodded. "She is a kitchen maid; her real name is Gaia."

"Wait-wait we have a witch in our house? How have I not sensed her!" Sean growled.

I shrugged. "She masks her scent for her own protection. People have been looking for her... I found her one day a few years ago, she was running through the woods near the kingdom calling for help. She claimed her coven had been attacked by wolves who wanted their blood for immortality. Old wolves' tale was that witch blood made a werewolf never age a day. Gaia got separated from her family, one being her daughter Raven."

"So, you protected her?" Charlie asked.

I nodded.

"A witch?"

I nodded again.

"There's a witch in my house."

"Yes."

"Oh." He frowned and leaned back in his chair.

A small chuckle escaped my lips, lighting the room before I continued. "Gaia said they had escaped the wolves and ran but Raven did not make it through the teleport her mother created before they caught up. She cannot communicate with her anymore; she believes something is stopping her. Gaia is an oracle witch and she claims Raven is still alive and under command of the wolves. She does not know anything else or does not want to share it. Unfortunately, I cannot demand it from a witch."

"So, she could be lying?" Sean asked. "She could know exactly where her daughter is and why she is doing this to wolves."

"She could or she could not." I shrugged. "I believe she is a good woman. She has never given me any problems and comes off as an older wolf, not a witch. She's kind enough to work in the kitchen so..."

"So, she's not a creepy old hag?" Charlie wondered.

I chuckled and shook my head. "She's not. She claims she is going to keep her mind open to anyone who seeks her to help us. Some witchy stuff. I have provided her with a haven under a false name, so it's the least she wanted to do to help."

They hummed and accepted it. I sipped my coffee, thankful for the caffeine boost. Not sleeping and worrying out of my mind was draining me. I returned to sit at my desk just as Pollux walked into my office. I was getting tired of him entering without permission.

Charlie shot to his feet in my defence, blocking the Lycan's way to my desk. "Can I help you?"

"I have to speak to the Alpha," Pollux grunted.

"Let him by." I sighed.

Charlie growled but returned to his original position. Pollux sat in the opposing chair and glanced at Sean. I watched in fascination as his green eyes glowed and pupils narrowed into slits. What was his problem with Sean?

"Can I help you Pollux?" I asked.

He snapped his head back towards me, blinking away his wolf. "Yes. I need to know more about Nova James."

I tensed, a low grumble sounding in my chest. "Why?"

He narrowed his eyes and studied me. He stared at my beard, my unkept hair and my dishevelled, twice-worn clothes before leaning back in his chair. A sinister smile approached his features and he clasped his hands together on his lap.

'Cocky one isn't he.' Ares grumbled.

"She is your mate." He stated.

"What's it to you?" I snapped.

He shrugged. "Just wondering why you've not claimed her, if you had we'd be able to find her easier. But you've answered one of my questions for now."

I grumbled, biting my tongue to refrain from lashing out at him. "What do you want to do with Nova?"

"Why haven't you claimed her?" He cocked his head.

"None of your business."

His eyes widened in delight. "I think it is. I think you know why, and I believe your thoughts are correct."

I paused my growl to stare at him in wonder. Do I trust him? Allow him into my thoughts. He was a sneaky annoying Lycan. We spent the majority of yesterday afternoon talking but not once did it stray from the facts to my mateship.

"You do?" I asked.

He nodded and chuckled. "You believe she is of Lycan blood."

I clenched my teeth together and fisted my hands on my desk. "And what if I do?"

"Well, it would explain why you haven't claimed her." He smirked. "If she was and you claimed her, she would go into shock, right? Werewolves are the lesser species, and by claiming her it'll weaken her. That her body would be weakened. It will use all its energy to heal itself and form the bond at the same time. Like poison. It's cruel magic."

I snarled at being called a lesser species. "Watch your tone pup."

"Oh please." He huffed and sat on the edge of his chair. "You're Alpha tone doesn't work on me Titan."

I growled a warning but backed off, frustrated. "So, what if I think that, I have no proof."

His eyes twinkled. "Oh, I think you do. She has certain quirks no?"

I shrugged indifferently. "As do many."

"Yes, but she has unique ones... Admires the creative arts, books, nature, heals slowly, pale skin and blonde hair, black wolf with green eyes..." He listed each off on a long finger. "All a bit coincidental of a Lycan no? Of me?"

I huffed and leaned back into my chair. He had caught me out there, he knew too much already to hide it.

"She did not shift until she was twenty." I pointed out.

"And I believe I know why." He grinned.

"You do?" Charlie asked.

Pollux glanced at him and then at Sean who was staring intensely at him with clenched teeth. He chewed on his tongue as he turned his pale face back to me.

"She was cursed."

******

I hope you enjoyed the mind of Phoenix. He's a silent one - doesn't show a lot of emotion.

I believe this is the last chapter you'll get from him. I'm not too sure yet haha maybe one more I can't help myself aaahhhh idk

Question of the Day:

What season is your favourite? 🍁 ☀️ ❄️ 🌺

I love autumn (fall) because of all the colours and leaves. I prefer the wetter months cause it is still warm but wet. And you can sit inside and watch the rain outside the window whilst being cosy inside.

© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 2021 © XDeafening_SilenceX on Wattpad

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 88.1K 55
Carrie's pack life was going perfectly. Chosen mate to the alpha, acting luna to her pack, and in love with her fiancé, she had nothing to complain a...
5.5M 258K 69
"I'm a psycho at the bottom of the pack, and you're a warrior built to kill. Isn't it a weird mix?" He shrugs, a wicked grin plastered to his face. ...
261K 15.3K 47
Sometimes, the line between enemy and lover is even thinner than it appears... Monsters exist. But so do Hunters. Evelyn Del Val comes from a long li...
2.7M 75.1K 73
Family problems were something Sasha had become accustomed to. An Alpha werewolf mate was something she was definitely not accustomed to. Sasha is a...