The Vampire Slave (Moonsun)

By Yeba_Leader

Solar a human who ended up getting sold to the world most powerful vampire will she be able to endure what th... More

1
2
3(M)
4
5
Mental Health Break
6(M)
7
8(M)
9
10
11
12
13(M)
14(M)
15
16
17
18
19(M)
20
21(M)
A/N
22
23(M)
A/N
The story is out

24(End)

1.1K 40 12
By Yeba_Leader

Bold=Moonbyul
Bold Italics=Wheein
Italics=Hwasa
Normal=Solar
()=Others

This may be the most boring chapter out of all my boring chapters

Solar POV
"Can't you be a little gentle next time" She kissed me and put some soothing cream on my body.

"You are adorable" She hug me like a baby koala, it's so comfy...

''I love you Solar''She kiss me and continue cleaning my body from blood.

"I know you love me...I love you too" I whisper the last part shyly and hide my face with a pillow.

"Awww, don't be shy...tell me you love me" I throw a pillow at her face angrily and stick my tongue out at her.

"Whatever, call your sister...that poor girl she probably need ear therapy after that" I threw the phone at her and lay back down, I wonder why would they call at that timing.

"I'm sure it's nothing important..." She call her sister and started a conversation...at the end...she almost dropped her phone but luckily I picked it up...

"What's wrong"

"Hi Solar, guess what" Wheein said with excitement all over her tone, must be something big...

"I'm pregnant...with a baby vampire" I gasped so loudly and looked at Moonbyul...she was standing there like a statue

"THAT'S AMAZING! congratulations Hwasa" I didn't think they would get a baby at all, I mean they hardly talk about having a baby or anything to do with that...

"Isn't it amazing you're going to be an aunt in 9 months"

"You're going to be that baby aunt too...one day" I can tell that she was about to cry...it's as if she is Wheein mother...

"Are you gonna cry?"

"I Just can't believe my little sister is all grown up...already wasted my tears for her wedding now a baby" This baby adult, is she really over hundred years old...

"You changed a lot since the day I've met you" I smiled and pulled her into a hug...I can't believe I survive so long in this mansion with a bloodsucking monster like her...

"I can't believe it too...I can't believe you made me love you with just your cries and beauty"

"And I can't believe I love this sadistic vampire" I slides my hand and rub her abs gently...beautiful.

-9 months later-

Hwasa is inside for a very long time already, I am quite excited to see a baby vampire...Moonbyul well...brought a few baby vampire stuff for the baby and she have been panicking for a few hours straight...Wheein is inside with Hyejin helping her deliver the baby.

"Calm down Babe...she'll be fine...isn't she a vampire"

"B-But...what if someone accidentally dropped the baby and what if Hwasa loose too much blood my sister will be a widow" See what I mean...panicking too much...she is panicking with Hyejin already imagine if Wheein is the one carrying the baby that will be worse.

"She will be fine...just sit down..."

("Mrs Ahn have gave birth to a healthy vampire") The moment she heard that she hold my hand and drag me in not caring about anything else.

"How are you Hyejin" She rushed to Hyejin who is holding a baby girl in her arms...so adorable.

"Aww...can I hold her"

"Be careful...she bites" I hold her up carefully and take a good look at her...she have Hwasa eyes...cute...well she was very cute until she bites my wrist.

"OW! OW!" Wheein quickly took the baby off my arms and placed her on the hospital crib...I thought they were joking about her biting.

"Well...that baby is just like Wheein...when she was young, she bites me a lot"

"You did well Wifey...thank you for giving birth to our daughter...rest well"

-2 years later-
Moonbyul POV
Great, I told her that we are here for a normal date but maybe it's a little suspicious...I mean I brought her to a fancy restaurant and she kinda got use to drinking blood, but the fact that she keep asking me what's the special occasion she missed just make me worries she might find out that I'm proposing to her tonight.

"Did I forgot our anniversary, or your birthday"

"No you did not...I just want to bring you out on a date" I eat normally but inside I was worried...I mean it's only been 2 and a half years of dating is it too fast, what if she say no.

"What's too fast" Right she can read my mind...I forgot that she have my blood now.

"Don't read my mind for the whole day...if not I'll punish you when we get home" I smirked at her and continue eating, she was frozen shocked and the atmosphere suddenly became a little hot.

"Fine...only because my butt still hurt from last week" She stuff the lamb chop in her mouth and look away, the sauce was on her lip...so I as a gentlewoman leaned in and clean it for her...with my lips.

"W-We are in public!"

"Your reaction is adorable"

Right after I brought her to a cable car, took lots of pictures and had lots of fun...

"The view is amazing"

"I know a place where I get a beautiful view every night" I hugged her from the back and kiss her.

"You do?"

"Yeah, you are the most amazing view especially under me"

"Y-You...TOO GREASY!"

And finally the Ferris wheel, not just any Ferris wheel, it's one of the biggest and highest one that allow you to have a view from the Royal Capital all the way to the noble realm.

I am going to propose to her at the to of the Ferris wheel, it will be perfect hopefully.

"You are spending awfully a huge amount of cash on this date today"

"It's only a few amount of cash" Yup it's just 300, 000 gems in total for the restaurant booking and the cable car ride and this Ferris wheel quite cheap.

"Why spend so much on me today" 

"There's no such thing as so much when it comes to you...also I want you to enjoy your time until we reach the top" My hands went inside my pocket holding the ring box that I prepared for today...I hope she will say yes.

When we reach the top It will stop for awhile, I took out the box and hug her from the back and showed it to her.

"B-Byul this is—"

"Solar~ will you marry me" Please day yes, please say yes, please say yes.

"Of course I will, I was wondering why you are spoiling me so much this few days...I thought you hit your head"

"S-So it's a yes" She nodded her head and I help her wear her engagement ring...best day of my life until our wedding.

"YES!!!!!!!!!"

-7 months later-

I'm so nervous...I mean this is marriage we are talking about it's only one day of our life...I need to make sure it's perfect.

"What if she got sick suddenly...wait she is a vampire she can't be sick...what if somebody kidnapped her, hyejin please let me see her" I panic and walked around the room frantically while Hyejin try to stop me.

"Look Idiot, couples are not allowed to see each other before the ceremony...and your tie is loose now come here" I stopped and let her do her thing and after awhile It's time for the we'd ceremony.

I stood at platform nervous and the door swing open revealing the most gorgeous lady in a beautiful wedding dress holding a bouquet walking down the lane filled with red petals...it's like welcoming a goddess to my side forever.

("Ladies and gentlemen, young little vampire...we are here today to celebrate the lovely day of the wedding of the royal Moon and her lover Kim Yongsun...") After a few random useless annoying talk...

("I now pronounce you wife and wife...") Finally...I kiss her for a very long time even when everyone told us it's enough already...Wheein covering her little Hyerin eyes since she is Umm too young.

"Congratulations...I almost thought it's impossible for you to get a wife...and it just so happen to be a gorgeous lady like Solar"

"Don't say we don't warn you Solar, you should take a picture of you in that dress before unnie tear it off"

"I'm not that rough...but I'm sure you look better off that dress either way" I whisper the last part in her ears causing her to flinch a little...

-present-

"And that is how me and your beautiful Aunt Solar Met" I smiled at my little niece who was so into the story the whole time...my wife came to me and handed us a plate of cookies.

"What were you vampires talking about"

("AUNTIE! What is bdsm") Shit...I looked towards Solar who have a very fierce eyes looking directly at me.

"Hyerin...me and Auntie Moonbyul have something to discuss, and please don't tell your parents we taught you that...MOONBYUL!" She yelled and dragged me to the bedroom...

"SAVE ME!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Memento By moon

Fanfiction

21.9K 1.7K 19
An adventurous woman who likes to challenge herself to do almost impossible things. One night, her bestfriend suggested living on a deserted island f...
18.3K 730 17
Where Moonbyul is now Solar boss and they happen to be ex girlfriend
19.6K 898 34
Byul Yi The war of the 8 vampire heirs 2 yrs has passed since Byul woke up and she can't remember anything from her past and why did she became a vam...
31.3K 1K 67
Hey! This is just a fluff of Moonsun. This is written for entertainment purpose only. Keep streaming and supporting Mamamoo! moomoos please support m...