MONEY - Larry Stylinson Soulm...

By Bethwrites_04

Soulmate AU where you and your soulmate can send each other money, and you get notified of how much money the... More

· Chapter 1 ·
· Chapter 2 ·
· Chapter 3 ·
· Chapter 4 ·
· Chapter 5 ·
· Chapter 6 ·
· Chapter 8 ·
· Chapter 9 · (!)
· Chapter 10 ·

· Chapter 7 ·

3.5K 121 48
By Bethwrites_04

Word Count: 1273

Edited

~~~~~

"I'm scared, Hazzy. What if they don't like me?" Louis said nervously, fiddling with the hem of his skirt.

It was a light blue and white, plait skirt, with tiny hints of green.

He had a green t-shirt on, tucked into his skirt.

An old one from Harry's - and his - closet.

He was wearing white ruffly socks with sneakers, and had a thin bracelet on his wrist.

"They won't like you," Harry agreed, wrapping his arms around Louis, "They'll love you."

Louis blushed.

He was very nervous to meet Harry's friends, Liam, Niall and Zayn.

Harry had told him about the three men multiple times. And they sounded lovely, but Louis was still nervous.

He still wasn't used to meeting new people, or sustaining any sort of relationship with someone.

Louis nodded, resting his head on Harry's chest.

"If you get uncomfortable, I'll tell them to leave, alright?" Harry reassured him.

Louis nodded again, turning his head and kissing Harry's exposed collarbone, before resting his head back on the man's chest.

Harry was wearing a white tank top, with baggy blue jeans.

Harry ran his fingers through Louis' hair, kissing his head occasionally, as he rocked them gently back and forth in their kitchen.

Then, the doorbell rang, before there was multiple different knocking patterns, and then the door was opening, and Louis could hear three people walk in, talking and laughing together as they walked down the hallway that lead to the kitchen.

Louis pulled away from Harry, who looked down at him reassuringly, "They'll love you."

Harry grabbed the sides of Louis' face in his hands, pressing a hard kiss to his lips, pulling away right when the door to the kitchen opened, revealing three men.

"Oh my God!" One of them shouted, "You must be Louis!"

He had blonde hair, his brown roots showing through.

He had a golf shirt on, with sweats and vans, and a wide smile on his face.

He had a thick Irish accent, and immediately ran up to Louis, tackling him in a hug.

Louis hugged him back, startled, his cheeks pink and a smile on his face.

"Harry's told us all about you, Louis. It's great that he's finally met his soulmate."

"Alright, lad," came a voice Louis didn't recognize, "let the poor boy breathe."

That made Niall let go of Louis, before he walked back over to join the two other men, falling into the one with raven hair's arms dramatically.

"Right, Niall," Harry said, "Thanks for attacking my Louis."

That made Louis blush more.

"Louis, this is Niall, Liam, And Zayn - Niall's soulmate. Guys, this is Louis."

"Nice to meet you, Louis. Harry's been talking our heads off for the last two months, all about you, so it's great to finally meet the infamous Louis Tomlinson."

That was Liam.

He had brown hair, brown eyes, a kind smile.

He was really buff, and had a white muscle tank top on, with black sweats and white sneakers.

"It's good to meet you, too, Liam," Louis said shyly.

He usually wasn't this shy with people, but they were all close friends with Harry, and he wanted to make a good impression.

"Same here, Louis. Harry wouldn't stop talking about you, and even got Niall to join in," came Zayn.

He had a lot of tattoos, as did Harry and Liam - but Zayn had the most.

He had a tank top on, too, but his was black. He had light denim ripped jeans, with black vans.

What's up with all the tank tops? Louis thought.

Louis didn't respond to any of the flattery, because he was too flustered and shy to respond - and he didn't know how to.

He was never complimented until he met Harry two months ago.

"Right, shall we head to the living room?" Harry asked, saving Louis from the awkwardness.

"Can I get a snack first?" Asked Niall, with a sheepish grin on his face that made Louis giggle quietly.

Harry laughed at the blonde, as did Liam, and Louis could have sworn he saw Zayn pinch his butt.

"Of course, Nialler. Take anything you want. Anyone else want anything?"

Liam raised his hand up, "I'll take a fine glass of water, if you please."

"Why but of course, your majesty," Harry bowed.

Louis laughed at their antics, but stopped when he saw Zayn staring at him with a smile on his face.

Harry got Liam a glass of water, while Niall was practically waist deep inside of the man's fridge, rummaging around for something to eat.

"So, Louis," Zayn started, "You planning anything for Harry's birthday?"

Louis nodded, proud that he, in fact, had planned something for Harry's birthday, which was exactly in five days.

"Yes, but I can't tell you," Louis responded.

Zayn cocked a amused eyebrow up, "And why is that?"

Louis jerked his head in Harry's direction, which made the two men look at Harry.

Harry's head was peeking over his shoulder, and he was looking intently at Louis, obviously trying to hear what he was going to say about his birthday.

Zayn bursted out laughing when Harry snapped his head forward, so that the back of it was now facing Louis and Zayn.

"That's Harry, alright. Always wanting to foil his own birthday surprises," Zayn mused.

"Um, how long have you guys known each other?" Louis asked.

"About twenty years?" Zayn thought aloud, "Yeah, twenty years. We met when we were twelve. He was a tiny thing."

Louis nodded, surprised at how long the two had known each other.

The longest any friendship of his had ever lasted was a year, and that was because she moved across the world when her dad died.

"That's a long time," Louis said. And now he wanted to pinch himself, because obviously it was a long time.

Zayn chuckled, "You can say that again. We met Liam five years later, when he was helping his older sister, Ruth, sell girl scout cookies. And then another six years later, we met Niall at a club. Love at first sight, I'm telling you. It was like an angel was staring at me from heaven. And then I find out he's my soulmate when we placed a bet to see who could send their soulmate more money. I won, not only the bet, but also by winning the most beautiful, amazing thing to happen to me-"

"Alright alright, enough sappy shit," Niall interrupted, "Eat this strawberry, babe, it's delicious."

Zayn opened his mouth with a frown, to protest since Niall had interrupted such a serious conversation, but Niall shoved a strawberry into his mouth before he could say anything.

-

Later, after the others had been there for a few hours, Louis was conversing to Niall.

"So," he began, "How much money did you and Zayn send each other? When you had first met."

Niall chuckled, seemingly thinking back to that memory, and he replied, with a light in his eyes that made Louis smile, "I sent him one grand, cause I was a young adult with daddy's money keeping me going, before I was given a job at Zayn's work. And Zayn sent me two grand, since he has a very successful business. Should've seen his face when he found out I was his soulmate. That, was worth more than the money combined."

And Louis was in awe at how in love Zayn and Niall still obviously were - and, that they both were able to just send each other thousands of dollars all willy nilly.

He wondered if Liam was just as rich as the other three.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 595 17
Louis was just looking for a job so he didn't have to start university right away. When he accepted the role as Harry Styles' personal assistant, he...
178K 8.6K 14
Harry needed a place to live and was getting desperate. That was when he found an ad online with an odd solution. A guy named Louis was renting out h...
23.1K 1.2K 18
Au where Harry owns a fan account where him and Louis start talking. They become extremely close but what happens if they become too close?... "Harry...
4.7K 267 8
Louis was found abandoned at a hospital at six months old and adopted by an older couple who raised him. Now twenty, he studies by night and by day w...