Karry Chronicles

Por bobjoetoes

As the title suggests, a series of struggles Kara and Barry go through with raising a family. Filled with act... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Note

Cast

462 10 11
Por bobjoetoes

Melissa Benoist as Kara Danvers

"Supergirl is a beacon of hope that people can rely on when they need."

Grant Gustin as Barry Allen

"You're my lightning rod Kara, I'm attracted to you and I'm not able to stop coming back."

Maia Mitchell as Bella Danvers

"I just want to help people, but I can't do that because my mom is way too overprotective."

Teenage Chris Evans as Chris Evergreen

"You have the same crinkle she does, right there."

Elle Fanning as Lili Danvers

"I may not be 100% certain, but I need to hope."

Genderbent Emma Watson as Evan Dox 

"The many possible variables for this situation could change the outcome entirely."

Selena Gomez as Alyssa Ramon

"I may be small but I can kick you where it hurts."

Young Chyler Leigh as Morgan Danvers

"I've loved you for a thousand years and I'll love you for a thousand more."

Carlos Valdes as Cisco Ramon

"So many calculations."

Jeremy Jordan as Winslow Schott Jr.

"Don't break my gun." Referring to a Nerf Gun.

Jesse Rath as Brainiac 5|Querl Dox

The rest of the cast members for The Flash and Supergirl are the same.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

1.3K 86 10
The love story of Kara Danvers (Supergirl) and Barry Allen (The Flash)
30.7K 633 34
Barry and Kara live on different Earths in the multiverse. Will their love survive the long distance? Will they fall in love with others? "You ar...
5.3K 133 6
Couple of one shots from my favorite ship and of course OTP Barry and Kara, some personal ideas and if you can you can suggest me too your ideas to s...
26.3K 667 18
Barry in his fight with Zoom lost his speed, the evil speedster threatned his family and in a desperate way to saved one of his family member, Barry...