Possessive Disney Villians x...

By turtleangel10

What if a Disney Villian decided they wanted to raise you as their own and plan on never letting you go. More

How They Meet You
Couple Add Ins
First Punishment
Minions
You Talk Like Them
First Period
Be Happy You Didn't Wake Up
You Wander Off
You Get Hurt
You Temporarily Lose A Sense
You Defend Them
Jealous On Your Adoption Day
First Time Calling Them Mom/Dad
Songs That Remind Them Of You
Moments With You GIF Version
Songs That Remind You Of Them And Their Reactions
You See Someone From Your Past Life
You Save Them
Sick
Your Bedroom They Made You
When Others Thought You Were Doomed
Your First Crush
What You Hate Most And What You Love Most About Them
They Disapprove Of Your Hobby
You Help The Hero's Sidekick
Their Worst Nightmare
Next Stories
Animal Problems
Favorite Activates They Do With You
Villains Learn How To Text
When You're Hyper

First Time Seeing Their Enemy

30.1K 600 910
By turtleangel10

Hades:

Hercules has snuck into the underworld when he heard the rumors that Hades has kidnapped a kid. The underworld was huge though he didn't know where to start. Also, the underworld looked different. There was a giant fence blocking the river Styx, locks on the doors, and he swore he saw some kid's stuff in the throne room. He bribed the boatman to tell him where Hades keeps the kid and found the right room but gulped when he realized that the room was right next to Hades' bedroom.

Hercules slowly opened the door and was surprised at what he saw. He expected to see a torture room or something but it was a fancy kid's room. You were happily sleeping in a crib-like bed cause Hades was worried you would roll off or walk out of your room and get hurt even though he pretty much baby-proofed the underworld. Hercules being the idiot he is thought it was a type of cage.

You were snuggling against your favorite blanket while in dreamland, but it was interrupted when you felt someone's hands trying to lift you up making you open your eyes to see a stranger.

"I'm gonna get you out of here." The stranger whispered to you.

You loudly screamed. "DADDY! DADDY!"

Hades surprisingly walked in calmly. "Yes yes, daddy hears you." Hades pushed Hercules to the side and lifted you up himself rubbing your back as you cling to his robe sobbing. "Just so you know wonderbreath, I heard you trying to kidnap her."

"What? How? And you're the one that kidnapped her." Hercules stuttered.

Hades pointed to the monitor that was attached to your bed. "And second." Hades snapped his fingers and papers appeared in his hand. "Read it and weep wimp. I legally adopted her after her unfit father abandoned her in my temple."

Hercules read it over with wide eyes.

"Now I suggest you get out, you're scaring my kid."

Horned King:

You yawned and rubbed your eyes as you walked down the stairs, you woke up in need for a cup of water. The cook gave it to you and you were about to walk back to your room only for the exit to be blocked by a young guy with a sword and a girl. You gasped as the cook threw an ax at them and the creeper tried to grab them then missed.

"How horrible." Eilonwy gasped. "That wicked king stole a child."

"Come on." Taran grabbed you and started carrying you away.

"No! Help!" You cried scared.

"Don't worry, we'll get you out of here." Taran assured you.

You screamed when he started using the sword he was holding to destroy parts of your castle. Thinking fast you quickly bit the guys hand causing him to drop you and you ran away from him and the girl as fast as you could till you were in the arms of the horned king.

As you cried in his robe scared he glared his glowing red eyes at the creeper and the warriors. "Why did my child have to save herself?!"

Everyone stuttered terrified.

"I want that pig boy back here, he will pay for trying to take what's mine!" The horned king told them before he carried you back up the stairs. Your small whimpers got his attention as he looked down at you. "My dear, once I find the black cauldron my new army will make sure you are never harmed."

Dr. Facilier:

"Go find us a table." Dr. Facilier told you gently. "I see a poor soul in need of my assistance."

"Ok daddy." You said before you found a table and grabbed the menu that was laying on it. "I gotta learn how to read."

"Good evening sugar, where are your parents?" The waitress asked.

"My daddy went to go help someone, he'll be back soon." You told her.

"Well, what would you like to drink?" Tiana asked.

"Juice please, my daddy says I can't have soda this late." You told her.

"Your daddy sounds like a very caring man." Tiana smiled at you.

"Why thank you Tiana."

Tiana froze before slowly turning around and gasped. "Shadowman."

"I believe my daughter asked for juice." Dr. Facilier mocked before sitting down next to you. "Come on now, I would like to be home before her bedtime and I will be posting a review on your service."

Scar:

"Y/N, this is my son Simba." Mufasa introduced you to the prince.

"Hi." Simba said happy to have a new friend.

You backed up a bit as he got in your face. "Hi."

"Do you know how to play pounce?" Simba asked you.

Scar growled and pulled you back to him. "There will be no pouncing my cub."

Jafar:

You hating living in a palace, it was so big and so many people live there. It's so hard to keep track of your stuff. You couldn't find your teapot and it was almost your tea time with Iago. You searched all over until you saw the princess talking to a guy you've never seen before and he had a teapot hooked to his belt.

"Excuse me mister." You said tugging on the stranger's pants. "May I please borrow your teapot?"

The guy leaned down to you. "I'm sorry but that's not a teapot miss..."

"Princess Y/N." You answered.

"Princess?" The stranger asked surprised. "I didn't know you had a sister Jasmin."

"I don't." Jasmine answered. "Her brother abandoned her here."

"Y/N." Jafar walked in. "What have I said about wandering off?"

"I'm sorry, I was just asking this man for his teapot." You told him as he lifted you up.

"What teapot dear?" Jafar asked before you pointed and he spotted the lamp. "Apologizes for my daughter interrupting your talk Prince Ali."

As soon as they were out of earshot Jafar burst out into his insane laugh.

"Oh boy he's cracked," Iago said.

"My brilliant child has found the lamp!"

Captain Hook:

You were helping the crew stock up on food. You spotted some fruit trees close by, lots of fruit. Going over you were about to pick them but a flying boy dressed all in green stopped in front of you.

"Whoa, you're a girl." He said to you.

"You're in my face." You glared at him. "Buzz off."

"Hey, you're tough, I thought girls were all running and screaming at everything that wasn't pretty."

"Why you.." You growled.

Peter Pan whistled loudly and a bunch of boys ran out.

"Why are all of you dressed like idiots?" You asked.

"She's mean." A boy in a bear costume said.

"You sure she's a girl Peter Pan?" The boy dressed as a rabbit asked.

"Wait? You're Peter Pan?" You asked the flying boy.

"Sure am." Peter Pan grinned.

This was the guy that fed your dad to a crocodile and you were scared you were going to be next. "DADDY!!!!" You screamed and quickly ran back to the ship leaving behind very confused boys.

"Girls are weird." One of the lost boys said finally breaking the silence.

Frollo:

You always wonder why your dad would leave you in the church while he went up to the bell tower. He told you he doesn't want you up there because there is a monster up there. One day you decided to go up there after he didn't come down after the service. You were a little nervous about seeing a monster but you wanted to see if your father was all right.

You heard your father yelling at someone and looking in you saw it was a guy looking down. Seeing that it was just a man and not a monster you walked over.

"Father, the service is over."

Frollo froze as the boy looked at you surprised.

"Where's the monster?" You asked.

Frollo rubbed his temples mad at himself for losing track of time. "Y/N dear, go wait over there. We'll leave soon."

You sat where you were told to and spotted three stone gargoyles and one of them blinked at you.

"That must be the monster he was talking about."

Ratigan:

"Daddy, this is the fourth time this week we've been clothes shopping." You complained as he had you try on another dress.

"Darling we must keep our appearances sharp. I want you to have the finer things in life."

"Well, the finer things in life are starting to itch." You said as you took off the dress. "I think I have enough clothes to last a while. Can I go to the food court instead?"

"Very well dear." He said handing you some cash.

"See if they have some cheese fondue." Ratigan said before going to try on another suit.

"It's a mall dad, not a French restaurant." You said rolling your eyes before going to the food court.

You ordered what you wanted only to be interrupted by a mouse getting out from under your table with a magnifying glass.

"What are you doing?" You asked.

"Hush now child, I must focus." The detective mouse told you.

"You are in a crowded mall genius, you want quiet go get swallowed by a cat." You said rolling your eyes.

"You're a bold one." The detective said.

"No duh." You said. "You don't need to be Sherlock Holmes to figure that out."

"You are bold because you grew up on the streets after running away from your original family. Judging by your appearance you were recently adopted by a wealthy man who spoils you, but you don't want to spoil and you don't know how to be taken care of. This is all new to you but it doesn't scare you because you found someone who loves you for who you are." He was interrupted when you threw your meal at his face.

Stomping away you went back to Ratigan. "Stupid annoying mouse detective."

Gaston:

Gaston looked around disgusted by all the dusty books in the shop.

"Why Gaston." Belle walked in. "This is the last place I'd ever expect to see you here."

"My daughter likes stories before bed and I'm running out of ideas." Gaston explained.

"Daddy daddy daddy! I like this one." You said running over with a book.

Belle stared at you surprised as you ran up to Gaston with a book and Gaston picked you up carefully.

"Who's your friend dad?" You asked when you spotted Belle.

"This is Belle, the inventor's daughter." Gaston explained.

"You live in that house that's always blowing up?" You asked her.

Gaston laughed. "Isn't she something?"

Belle didn't answer, only rare thing than Gaston in a bookstore is Gaston caring about someone else.

Maleficent:

You were playing with Maleficent's pet outside in the woods again. "Mommy said don't go by the water so let's go by the berries."

You two were having fun until you heard a loud sound echoing in the woods.

You covered your ears annoyed. "Is that one of those banshees mommy talked about?"

You followed the voice only to see a blonde woman screaming.

"SHUT UP ALREADY!!" You yelled at her before going back to playing.

Cruella De Vil:

"Where are we going mommy?" You asked her.

"I'm going to go see an employee of mine, she thinks we're friends." Cruella laughed.

You held her hand as she rang the doorbell only to throw the door open when she saw it wasn't locked. "Anita darling."

"How are you?" Anita asked.

"I am doing fabulous darling." Cruella replied. "My new daughter and I were in the neighborhood."

"Doggy!" You cheered before petting a dalmatian with a red collar. "What's his name?"

"His name is Pongo dear." Anita said in shock that Cruella had a child.

"Hi Pongo." You said scratching his ears and giggling as he moves his leg.

"When did you get her Cruella?" Anita asked.

"A few days ago." Cruella said looking at a picture of the two dalmatians. "Where are the puppies?"

"You have puppies?!" You asked excitedly.

"They won't be here for a few more weeks." Anita answered.

"Ah well, we got to run darling." Cruella said grabbing a cupcake off the table and giving it to you before picking you up. "You'll let me know when the puppies get here won't you?"

Cruella didn't wait for an answer before closing the door.

"Mom, can we get a puppy?" You asked as you ate the cupcake.

"We're not getting a puppy love, we're getting many." Cruella answered.

Ursula:

You were out collecting seashells for your mom til you saw something very shiny in the sand. "It's just a fork." You said dropping it.

"Excuse me." A pretty mermaid swam up to you. "May I have that dinglehopper?"

"The what?" You asked.

"That." She said pointing to the fork.

"The fork?" You asked confused.

"It's called a dinglehopper."

"It's a fork."

"Dinglehopper."

"Fork."

"Hey!" Ursula swam over. "Princess, don't you have some songs to sing instead of bothering my child."

Getting scared Ariel grabbed the fork and swam away.

"She's stupid." You told Ursula as she picked up the shells and you.

"Child you have no idea."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 50 23
After Ahadi's death, Mufasa takes over as king as a young adult while his brother Scar has other plans for Mufasa but also has to raise a family too...
20K 480 22
In a present idyllic kingdom, the benevolent teenaged son of King Beast and Queen Belle is poised to take the throne. His first proclamation: offer a...
830 0 21
Mal has disappeared from everyone to raise her daughter on her own. When Hades and the rest of the villians find her it's gonna take a miracle and so...
26.3K 589 18
When the Disney Villains are sent into a different world and given a chance to prove there is good in them will they take it? The villains find thems...