we need ๐™š๐™–๐™˜๐™๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง...

By el2oh2el

"Briar, you guys are too young to understand love," Sofia says. I respond back saying, "Ok so maybe we are to... More

cast (main characters)
cast part 2 (side characters)
briar explained
him (1)
what the hell (2)
excitement (3)
setting
wow (4)
too much blushing (5)
i'm sorry what- (6)
nervous for... a lot (7)
why's this happening (9)
well this is surprising (10)
A/N- pls read
two guys in one night (11)
oh shit (12)
that's a lot to explain (13)
chandler to my monica (14)
rough day (15)
what a day (16)
oh my god (17)
outfits + leia face reveal
explainations (18)
who is that (19)
only one guy (20)
andrew & eden face reveal
idk what to do (21)
overwhelmed with emotions (22)
goodbye...

wtf is going on (8)

429 6 0
By el2oh2el

- recap from last chapter -

JACOB LOCKHEART
|hey
|how have you been

ME
|hey
|i've been great
|wbu

*out of snap*

After I send that text, I quickly turn off my phone and set it down. I was kinda hoping he wouldn't see the text till the morning but like I remembered, he responded back quickly.

I go on snap again and open his text...

- present -

————————————————————————

:: Briar's POV ::

Today

JACOB LOCKHEART
|oh i've been doing fine
|how's cheer

ME
|fun
|how's baseball

JACOB LOCKHEART
|that's been going good
|we won our last game

ME
|oh cool

*out of snap*

Jacob and I keep on talking for a while after that. So far everything is good. We're like how we used to be. Before we started dating of course. It's a little weird, I'll admit that, but it's fun talking to him again. If we're being honest, I really miss him. I miss talking him and how fun it was to.

*on snap*

ME
|it's getting late so i should probably get to bed now

JACOB LOCKHEART
|yea i probably should too
|it was fun talking to you again
|i missed talking to you

ME
|yea it was fun lol
|...
|missed talking to you too

JACOB LOCKHEART
|good night :)

ME
|good night <3

JACOB LOCKHEART
|❤️

*out of snap*

I turn off my phone and set it down. I sit there, processing that whole conversation. Now I can't tell if this is gonna turn out well or not. I shake my head.

what's the worst that can happen

I yawn and rub my eyes. I get out of my clothes and change into my sleeping clothes. I brush my teeth, wash my face, and then get into bed. I turn off my lights and lay there, staring at the ceiling. I eventually drift off to sleep.

Sunday
9:03am

"OW," I yell as I felt something hit me.

I look up and see Sofia on the other side of my bed holding a pillow. I glare at her and all she does is glare at me back.

"What was that for," I ask annoyed.

She rolls her eyes and says, "Why the fuck were you texting Jacob last night, huh?"

My squint my eyes a little out of confusion. Then I remember I was texting Jacob last night. Oh my- how could I forget that?!

I say, "Well why the fuck were you looking through my phone?! And besides, it's none of your business!"

I get up, grab my phone, grab a hoodie and put it on, and head downstairs. As I'm walking down the stairs she's asking me all these questions and complaining about who knows what.

"I know you miss him and all but I also know that you want to get over him. And incase you didn't know, talking to him again ISNT GONNA HELP YOU GET OVER HIM," she lectures me.

I roll my eyes and head into the kitchen. All she does is follow me in there. She keeps on going on and on about why I shouldn't talk to him. I get it she's my sister and she's just trying to help me, but this is my life and I'll make my own decisions whether they're good or bad. I like talking to Jacob and it's not like I'll ever date him again. That's for sure. I've already somewhat moved on from him anyway. I've got Alex and Finn to talk to and help me move on from him. That sounds like I'm using them but IM NOT, I SWEAR.

"And what if you two start dating again? He's just gonna break your heart like he did the first time. And-," before she could finish, I cut her off.

"I'm not gonna date him again, okay? I just miss having him as a friend. Besides, I'm somewhat talking to Alex and Finn right now," I say blushing a little just thinking about them.

She looks me up and down and sighs. She nods her head and walks over to the living room. I sigh in relief and continue what I was doing. I grab some left overs from last night and heat them up. Once it's done, I take it out of the microwave and head over to the living room. I sit down on the couch and turn on the tv. I was gonna put on shameless again but then Sofia took the remote out of my hands.

"What the-"

"I stop talking about Jacob so I get to choose what we watch," she says.

I roll my eyes and scoff, "Fine whatever!"

She smiles and looks for a show to watch. She ends up choosing Teen Wolf. I actually didn't mind because I love that show... and Isaac.

:: Time Skip ::
10:57am

We ended up watching a lot of episodes of Teen Wolf. We just started season 4 and I'm sad because Isaac isn't in the show anymore.

I check the time and decide to start getting ready. I head over to my bathroom first and start the shower. I grab my speaker and connect it to my phone. When I tap on my playlist, the first song that comes on is Back to You by Selena Gomez. I roll my eyes.

of course this is the first song that comes on

I hop in once it's warm enough and take my time showering. I start washing myself and think about everything that happened yesterday. Alex and I hanging out, Finn and I snapping each other all day, and Jacob and I talking again. Honestly, my life has never been this... exciting? I really don't know if that's the correct word to use but how else am I supposed to describe my situation. Talking to two boys who think I'm cute and I'm back to talking with my ex. I don't know why it's exciting, it just is.

I finally finish with my shower and step out. I dry myself off, grab my speaker, and head to my room. Once I get in my room, I start to look for an outfit to wear. I end up up wearing a cute white cropped tank top, black ripped pants, and my air forces. I leave my hair straight and down, do my usual makeup, and add some jewelry that matches with the outfit.

:: her outfit ::

:: her jewelry::

I look at myself in the mirror. I decide that I look good and check the time. I see that it's 12:02pm.

i still have 25 more minutes till i have to leave

Since I have nothing to do, I just go on my phone. The song playing now is She Looks So Perfect by 5sos. I start to sing along with it as I'm going through my phone. Soon enough, I get these notifications from snap.

Jacob Lockheart is typing...
from Jacob Lockheart

I slightly smile at the notification. I open it and read what he said.

Today

JACOB LOCKHEART
|morning
|wait no sorry it's the afternoon

ME
|HAHA
|already a rough start with this conversation

JACOB LOCKHEART
|yup
|not what i intended

ME
|obviously

JACOB LOCKHEART
|anyways
|how'd you sleep

ME
|i actually slept rlly good
|how abt you

JACOB LOCKHEART
|rlly good too

*out of snap*

We kept on talking. I don't know why, but it's just so hard to not want to talk to him. I look at the time (again) and see that it's already 12:20pm. I decide that it's time to leave and go over to Sofia.

"Sofia! Can you take me to Allison's. Like right now," I yell out to her.

I hear her yell back from downstairs, "Yeah okay. I'm was gonna hangout with Courtney and a couple other people anyways. Grab my keys and my purse and let's go!"

I go to her room and get her purse and her keys. I then go downstairs and see that she's already waiting outside by the car. I go up to her and throw her the keys. We both get into the car and she starts driving off. As we're driving, I get a notifications from snap.

from Finn😈

Jacob Lockheart is typing...
from Jacob Lockheart

Sofia rolls her eyes and groans.

"Let me guess, it's Jacob. Or maybe it's Alex and Finn this time. Or even better, Kyle and Xavier," she says to me.

I roll my eyes and say, "You're half correct, half not. Jacob texted me and Finn snapped me."

"Oh yay! I'm correct," she says in a sarcastic tone.

I laugh at her response.

"I'm not gonna open it right now. I'll open it when you're not around," I say smirking towards her.

She rolls her eyes and scoffs, "Whatever. We're here anyways."

I get out of the car and wave towards her. She waves back at me and drives off. I get into the building and text Allison here. She texts back ok and I start walking up the stairs. When I get to the floor of her apartment, I hear that she's talking to someone. I look and see that she's talking to Alex.

why is she talking to alex? i mean it's not a bad thing... but why

I'm still behind this wall so thankfully they don't see me. I start to get a little jealous just seeing them talking and laughing with each other. I really shouldn't be getting jealous because it's not like we're dating and I'm not even sure if I like him or not but I just can't help it. I saw Allison starting to get closer to him and that's when I decided to interrupt their conversation.

I come out behind the wall, acting like I just got there, and say, "Hey guys!"

They both look at me. Alex smiles and walks towards me. Allison just stands there looking me up and down. For some reason, she also looks... mad? I don't know why she'd look mad though. It's not like she likes him.

"Hey Briar! You and Allison hanging out today," he asks.

I nod

"Damn. Seems like you're hanging out with someone everyday, huh," he says and laughs a little.

I laugh a little too.

"Yeah looks like it. I guess I'm just that popular," I say sarcastically.

"I guess you are," he says back to me.

Allison finally decides to chime in and say, "We should probably head inside now."

I look towards Alex and out of nowhere he decides to hug me. I hug him back and smile. I see Allison roll her eyes, which was a little confusing. We let go of each other and I was kinda sad about that. I wanted to hug him a little longer.

"Bye guys. I'll probably see you around here a lot Allison and I'll talk to you later Briar," he says.

"Yeah, talk to you later Alex," I reply back to him.

"Bye Alex! Hopefully I'll see you more often," Allison says smiling as she opens the door to her apartment.

We both walk in and Alex walks into his.

Right when we get into her apartment, I ask, "Since when did you talk to Alex? Alone."

She smiles and scoffs and says, "Since a couple days ago. Why do you care?"

"Oh uh, n-no. I don't care. Just wondering," I say stuttering a little.

She rolls her eyes and scoffs AGAIN and says, "Do you like him or something? Are you jealous?"

I give her a confused look and say, "No I'm not jealous! Why would you think that?!"

well that's a lie

"I don't know. Maybe you're just jealous because finally a cute guy might be interested in me instead of you," she fires back at me.

I furrow my eyebrows and say, "What? Why would you- where is this coming from? We were fine yesterday and all of a sudden you're mad at me. Whatever I did or said, I'm sorry."

"Look, I don't really wanna talk to you right now so can please just leave," she asks with attitude.

"Wait what? Alli, what'd I do," I say.

"JUST GO," she yells back at me.

I stand there for a little bit. My eyes start to water a little. I'm not crying, but you can definitely tell I'm about to cry. I start to hear footsteps behind Allison. I look behind her and see her mom and her sister standing there.

"Is everything alright here girls," her mom, Liliana, ask.

I nod and say, "Yeah... I was actually just about to head out."

I start to walk towards her door but before I could go outside, Jayden says, "But you just got here? Do you at least have a ride? I could drive you home."

I shake my head and say, "No thank you, I'm fine."

I walk out the door and for some reason Alex just so happens to walk out of his apartment the same time as me. I think he's taking out the trash. I try to walk past him. But too bad he saw me and noticed my eyes were tearing up. I also sniffled a little.

"Hey Briar, you're already leaving? What's wrong? What happened," he asks sounding worried.

I look away from him and say, "I'm alright. I have to go. I'll text you later, okay?"

He sighs and nods his head. I smile a little and walk off.

Once I get outside, I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to call Sofia because she's hanging out with friends. Couldn't call my mom because she's working. Kyle and Xavier and their families are on a camping trip together.

I eventually decide to head over to Anna's place because I remembered she doesn't live too far from here. As I'm walking over there, I accidentally bump into a person. I apologize to the person. They apologize back.

wait a damn minute- i know that voice

I look up and my eyes go wide. I say a little shocked "Emily?"

She dusts herself off and looks at me. She looks me up and down.

"Oh you've gotta be fucking kidding me," she says.

what the hell is happening today...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

hello everyone! sorry this took so long. just been rlly busy and stuff. but hey! emily finally entered the story and (obviously) allison's going thru some things ig. anyways, hoped you like this chapter. next one should be coming soon. key word: should. probably won't be until a couple more days but yk, you could always hope. tysm for reading my book and ily💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 410 32
CONTENT CONTAINS : SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOUR EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NOT READ!! โ€ข " The nerve! " " Wha...
51.1K 936 30
WHEN POWER MEETS INNOCENCES Harry styles a mafia king, Louis a innocent boy who has suffered dearly at his fathers hands, what happens when the all...
798 131 29
"๐˜ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต." Let's cut the sweet talk. This is a story about a bunch of dumb teenagers who cheat; be...
1.2M 27.1K 60
Book 1 in the Solace universe HAPPY ENDING I SWEAR!! Idk why it won't say completed, but it is, I promise ๐Ÿซก ( 1 day + 11 hours are for the book, any...