BTS Imagines

By VetVictoria

It is what it is. Short stories about BTS members in AUs. There will be no requests allowed here as I only ta... More

Into It
Requests
Bullying: V x Bullied Reader
Mafia AU: Jin Mafia/Doctor x Artist Reader
Artist/Idol: Suga Idol x Reader Artist
IRL BASED AU x Traveling x Yandere: RM x Y/N/ Meena Kim x ?
IRL Based AU x Traveling x Yandere: RM x Y/N/Meena Kim x ? II
Yandere Insecure YN x JH: You're My Dandelion
Psycho x Professor x Chubby x Body (+): Hobi x Chubby Reader x ?
Fairytales Retold AU x Chubby: Little Red Riding Hood- RM x Chubby Reader x JJK
Part 2 of FR AU x Time Warp x Chubby Reader: RM x Y/N x JJK x ?
IRL AU X Body (+): Jin x Chubby Reader (W/ED) x Jimin x ?
IRL AU X Body (+) II: Jin x Chubby Reader (W/ED) x Jimin x ?
IRL AU x Body (+) III: Jimin x Jin x Reader x ?
Criminal AU: Criminal Yoongi x Chubby Single Madre Y/N
Criminal AU II: 'Criminal' Yoongi x Chubby Single Madre Y/N
Fantasy AU x FR AU: Pocket Thief JK x Thicccccc Belly Dancer Y/N
IRL Based AU: RM City Mister x Y/N Country Chubby Woman x V
Meet Cute At A Party: Chubby Reader x Jin x V
Fantasy x Horror AU: Chubby Doll Reader x Single Father V x Yan. JK x JM
My Precious SnowDrop
Bunny Hold Me Please
Squished Between The Big Bad Boys: Chubby Y/N x MY x RM
Squished Between The Big Bad Boys (II): MY x Chubby Y/N x RM
IRL Based AU: Being Leftover- V x Single Mom Reader x ?
- 1Verses P~1 -

Dream Fantasy AU x Yandere: Gods Maknae Line x Water Goddess Y/N

83 1 24
By VetVictoria

A/N: Hello it's VetVictoria here. I want to let you guys know that as soon as I finish and publish this work, I will not be on Wattpad for a week and the reason as to why is because I need to focus on college right now and I have allowed the workload to pile up. In that time, I will be playing catch up and before I sign off I want to update a new chapter on this book. I tend to often daydream and this time I got inspired by a concept of attaching the maknae line to what I call their 'ego' zodiac sign since the sun sign represents the 'ego' of one's personality. Jimin's a well-known Libra, V is a Capricorn and Jungkook is a Virgo so I decided to split them to rule the Earth in three ways similar to how the three Greek Gods ruled, yet Jimin rules the heavens, V rules the Earth realm above the crust and even the oceans, but under the oceans, underground, Jungkook is the ruler. And in this world Hell doesn't exist- the punishment is served when you're alive and you'll have to face the truth of your nature. That's how it's gonna work in this chapter okay. ; ).

For this imagine, I believe that I shall give you a name and that name would be Areum Devi. SO yes if you know what Areum Devi means you are ahead and thinking with the times.

Yet again, need I remind you that the characters in this story, including BTS, guest characters, and even MC Y/N role playing characters don't represent their true characters that is outside of this fanfiction. If anything, this fanfiction is made for pure entertainment and not meant to harm any party involved.

The music above is from jyeoms. Support their YT channel if you like their work.

Areum Devi's POV: 

I'm exhausted to the point where I can't lift up my finger to point. My bed cries as soon as I unload my whole weight upon it and eventually I fall asleep not caring if I'm in my dirty clothes. 

In her Dream: 

A bright orange disrupts the dark and I take one hand to cover my face before I open my eyes, to see myself facing the sky, the sun scorching down upon my lonely figure that is set on sand. I got up slowly looking out to see the horizon where the water and sky can merge at the edge and even closer to me I see the waves brushing against the sand along the shore and making it's own endearing, calming melody. 

I get up, brushing the sand off and look around, to notice a smaller figure growing larger as  I start seeing a tall man is rushing towards me. "Areum! Areum! You finally are awake!" I look at the caramel haired handsome man whose smile reminds me of a child and yet he remains happier than the sun that painfully kills the energy inside me. 

"So what happened?" I asked him to which he hugs me, "It's Jimin and Jungkook that is. Those bad boys did this to you." 

"Did what? And who are they?" I asked and he just grins widely, "It doesn't matter. Just stay close to me and let me take care of you." 

"Why?" I asked him and he just brushes my hair back and kisses my exposed cheek, "because I won't drop you like they did. I would always be here when you return and I'll show you around the best place where you can see part of heaven, part of the underground and enjoy as many flowers here. You being the prettiest of them all." 

Is this man seriously serenading me on the first meet? Not bad. 

"Okay, I'll join you." And we both toured around him showing me tidepools, the depth of the oceans and I was somehow able to breath underwater and understand marine life with no problem. He then brought me back up to the surface and showed me those flowers he talked about that stood 50- 200 feet tall. I remained amazed by the colors shown and the vegetation around was all purple instead of green. 

"How did you-" 

"All for you my darling." He and I just smile before being interrupted by someone else.  

"Taehyung!" Oh so that's his name. "You have some gall to be taking away my goddess, hiding her away and not letting me see her," Taehyung only just smiled crazily, "What do you mean?  Don't you mean that you've stolen her from me, Jiminie?"   

"You've got some nerve to be talking to me like this." Jimin punched him harshly and I stood in the middle trying to break up the fight to only be pulled by both Jimin and Taehyung who play this awful game of tug a war, using my body as a collateral and whoever wins will take me away. 

Unfortunately, Jimin let goes of me, making Taehyung and I fall down with me on top of Taehyung's body. He immediately dashes up to me to scoop me up in his arms and he launched us into the sky, flying up as a rocket would, where I felt the cold blast of air and the mist of the clouds brush against my smooth skin and behind me I saw those boom rings they talk about and eventually I became numb to the cold. 

He held me up quite well before, holding up my face, and trying to kiss me, but I put my hand to his lips, "You better let me know what's going on before you continue." I asked him to which he said, "Taehyung and Jungkook are the imposters. I'm the one who is going to be looking after you well in their place. Taehyung may have shown you the surface ground, where you only could see these fluffy clouds, but I can take you further, into other worlds other than here only if you would allow me to." 

I am curious as to what he meant. "Okay then show me." And Jimin took me across the layers of atmospheres in the sky and to outer space where I saw the bright stars standing cluttered and it felt even colder outside of the cool purple planet. He took off his coat and put it around me, "Here you go honey. Even if you need my body to keep warm, I would give you all of me. I'm yours as long as you stay by my side." 

I feel flattered but confused by all this. Just moments ago I enjoyed Taehyung, to only be kidnapped by Jimin who shows me another side of this world and I feel my heart pattering fast- tied by handsome ethereal men who are toying with my feelings without considering how I would feel about how they treat me as an object of love- rather than looking at me as an equal to them whose feelings and boundaries should be respected. 

Suddenly I felt my body being hooked by a vine, but then I see coils of thick metal wires gripping me and pulling me back down to Earth, with Jimin chasing after me but before he could reach me he only was able to grab his coat. 

I see the collected layer of ice on my skin melting away by the fire as I brace myself for impact. I look down to see Taehyung and another man, who I assume to be Jungkook, holding the metallic coiled wires before I land in the water to waken to a new shock wave, but I didn't feel too much pain as I expected- in fact I noticed that I felt healed, if not stronger in water. 

Before I came up to the surface, I see the other guy dragging me with him to the underworld. Yep this is Jungkook. 

"Come here love. How dare they play with you like this? Their love sucks as they won't be able to take you away from me. Remember that you don't have to doubt my loyalty as you'll always be my first in everything. You are my other world I need, the goddess I worship and pray to, the other guys would only let you be their queen, but why not treat you as a goddess you are and as the divine you are. My love I see beyond what they could and I fell in love with you because of it- your selfless care over things, living beings and respecting all worlds with respect made me love you. My dear water goddess..." 

Wait I'm a freaking water goddess! This ought to be a dream. 

"Will you do the honor of being with me?" He asked to which I remained silent and even when I didn't say anything, not even a word, he decided to pull me in to see his underworld. 

Full of darkness with little to no light in, almost a black out but he knew better enough to put luminescent things around which were the only pops of colors around, besides the magnificent crystals and underground flowers I noticed. Everything reminded me of seeing the alien life I expected on planets and this underworld god had an eye for futuristic design- even bolder than what is shown today. 

"Jungkook I'm flattered by all this and I-" before I could say anymore, Jimin and Taehyung stormed in here "how dare you?!" Jimin yelled and Taehyung looked back at Jimin and shouted at him "What do you mean by that?! You started it as soon as Areum and I were having fun you couldn't handle it at all!" 

"But you all are the problem! Why are you guys going after my goddess?!" Jungkook addressed and before I knew it they were all arguing with each other about who owned me without well listening to what I have to say to all of them. 

I waited for awhile for their bickering to be resolved, but they just drone on the same empty thoughts at each other. These guys may be handsome, each of them could have stolen my young pre-teen heart, however, I'm just disgusted when they fight over me without noticing how all of their drama tired me and how I'm tired of being tugged around- whether they put those caring titles- they still didn't respect me as an individual at all. 

"ENOUGH!" I yelled aloud making the room quake from my voice and Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin all silently look at me. "I don't want to hear a word from any one of you while I speak. So listen up because I'm only saying this once. So SIT." They all just sat down on a ledge, while I stood up as a mentor would, "I'm flattered by each one of your requests and I appreciate your efforts, still...' I pause observing the sweat at the rim of each of their bangs, "...you guys never treated me as someone who owned myself and had my own autonomy to make my own choices. You've said I'm your 'darling' 'honey' 'love' 'goddess' and above all you claimed that I was yours before I said anything. I didn't get to make a choice and I want to be able to do that." 

"And so who is that Areum? Who do you choose?" Jungkook eagerly asked to which Jimin and Taehyung temporarily glare at him for speaking out of turn. 

"Honestly, none of you. I don't want to belong to anyone of you." I announced and before I knew it, those three gods pinned me down and used their powers to silence me to an everlasting sleep. 

"Sleep tight our goddess." Was the last thing I heard from Taehyung.  

Present: 

I wake up to find myself in a familiar place. Not my room, but with the sun scorching a disturbing orange each time I closed my eyes in attempts to get back to my safe space back home. I still listen to the eerily lullaby of the waves touching the sand on the shore and I still feel the grainy texture of sand surrounding me, itching my skin and never getting any better.  

I opened my eyes again, this time pinching my skin, and realizing that this is real. I'm in the place I tried running away from, I see the purple vegetation, the water and sky merging at the far edge, the flowers 50-200 feet tall. 

"You're finally awake," Jimin perked and I glared at him. "Just what do you think you're doing?" I asked him to which he chuckled with Jungkook and Taehyung following his lead. "What do you think?" He asked. "What do you guys think you are doing?!" I asked them and they all just laughed with each other, "Oh Areum Devi, what you don't know was that you weren't just dreaming, you were brought here by us truly," Taehyung explained to which Jungkook ends 'The Gods of Planet Purple Whalein 52' 

"All of us" Jungkook proceeds "have fallen in love with you. Watching you be unhappy in the other world made us think why not bring her here and have her choose which one to stay with?" 

"But hearing your answer made each of us upset and angry" Taehyung spills, "so that is why.." 

"We have decided to compromise," Jimin ends. 

"What do you mean by compromise?" I asked to which Jungkook responds, "Instead of having one of us, why not have us all? We'll serve you the best of us." 

"But why? Why can't you let me go?" 

"Don't you get it into your beautiful thicc skull, Areum? We love you and your words made us realize when we fought with each other we never understood how you felt uncomfortable and it drove you away from us. We then realized that we should change and we decided to have you own all of us. Have you to all of us. Problem solved." Jimin ends, but I break down crying, "What the hell! Just let me go!" I screamed. 

However, Jungkook injected me with something that slowly numbed the sensations of my active body, "Even if you don't like it, we're taking over you, our beautiful goddess." 

The eerie melody of waves touching the shore dull out to white noise and left me facing with a disturbing orange surface that coated my eyes as they remain closed. There's nothing I could do as I'm trapped in the worst fantasy and I have no way to escape from this so called 'paradise'. 

Only way to live is to force myself to find a 'home' here. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

616K 11.3K 81
Some BTS preferences for you to enjoy reading! This is all fiction, none of what is written is true. Enjoy all this fluffiness of your favourite 7 bo...
20.6K 978 36
Requests (Open✅ | Closed) Have you ever wondered 'how your wedding with Jungkook will be like?' or 'How, you, a mafia leader found yourself dating...
290K 5.4K 67
The title basically says it all. You can request an imagine as well, you just have to let me know in the comments or send me a message trough Wattpa...
3K 45 31
BTS x Reader imagines. ♥️Requests are open♥️ PM me or put suggestions in the comments, I'll try to get to everyone. Enjoy! Fluff, Angst, no smut. S...