The Author and Her Bodyguard

By AuthorCassidyKate

Highest rank #14 LOVE--- Twenty-two-year-old Laliana Summers can hardly believe it when she becomes a famous... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
"The CEO and Her Driver"

THANK YOU/ WHAT COMES NEXT...

35.3K 1K 402
By AuthorCassidyKate

Wow. I am kinda shocked that we are here!

"The Author and Her Bodyguard," is done! And it would not have happened without all of your (hilariously amazing) comments, your encouragement, and demands for MORE MORE MORE! Seriously, you made my day so often that I couldn't wait to work on the next set of chapters just to see your reactions. 

A special shout out to Wattpad for creating such an amazing platform that allows writers to express themselves to such a large audience around the world. I used to fill notebooks with stories that no one ever saw, so getting to be here and share this with all of you is truly incredible.

Laliana's story came to me when I was on social media one day and saw someone famous get completely demolished in the comments section of a post. I kept thinking, "I really hope I never become famous. No one ever knows the faces of Authors... right?" 

And suddenly a story was born out of a place of fear and paranoia. Those are the BEST KIND! Fueled by fever dreams of terror!!! 

And here we are... at the end of this book. I know you have come to love Laliana, Aiden, and of course Tate as much as I do. And I am so touched that you have stuck with it to the very end.

If you enjoyed the story, take a moment to leave a comment/ review here! --> 

I'd love to know what you thought! It would make my day and I may even use your comment/ review on my social media as a blurb. Woot! 

I've never been a fan of writing out the words "The End," in a story because I have NEVER been a fan of goodbyes. I believe that there is always a chance for more story. And I have been asked quite a few times if there is a sequel planned for this book and... 

There is another story I'd like to tell with these characters! But instead of Laliana being front and center... Tate is gonna take the spotlight with his crazy upbeat attitude! So it's not a sequel so much as a spinoff. 

Get a sneak peek at the title and cover below and go add the story to your reading list because the story is OUT NOW!!! Link to story in the comments here! ---> 

While you freak out, I am off to write! There are a few stories coming your way. Take a look at the book covers below and tell me which story you are excited to read next! Because your excitement helps me decide which story I should focus on first!

Until next time! 

- Cassidy

Tate's Story

Synopsis:

Allie Winters is the CEO of one of the most profitable fashion lines in the world. But with that comes its own Gucci-level baggage. Between work, fashion shows, and sleep, she has little to no time for romance. Until she starts to get mysterious love letters.

Teaming up with her incredibly attractive driver, Tate Dalton, who irritates her to infuriating heights, she tries to piece together the clues that will lead her to love. But when someone leaves a bloody message at her fashion show, love is the last thing she can afford to think about.

Link to story in the comments here. Go add the story to your reading list and START READING IT BECAUSE IT'S OUT NOW!!!  --->

Short Story version of Laliana's Novel

Synopsis:

Sixteen-year-old mermaid, Princess Ara, decides to buy her freedom by tricking her father into turning her human. Before the king realizes what he has done, Ara steals his crown, the source of his power and falls right into the arms of a pirate. Determined to set her own course and using her sea powers, she sets out to become the most feared captain in the ocean.

Link to story in the comments here. Go add the story to your reading list and START READING IT BECAUSE IT'S OUT NOW!!!--->

The Detective and Her Bachelor

Synopsis:

When someone on a reality dating show drops dead, detective Delle Falls, is forced to go undercover as a contestant to catch the killer.

With an entire team of cops watching her every move on national television, Delle is forced to pretend to be smitten when all she wants to do is punch the handsome bachelor, Ace Walker in the face. With the cockiest detective at their agency's voice always in her ear, and forced to string along the hottest man alive, Delle is running out of time to figure out who the killer is before she has to either accept Ace Walker's inevitable proposal or get kicked off the show. But one question remains, Is Ace Walker a killer, or does he just have looks that could kill?

Link to story in the comments here. Go add the story to your reading list so you know as soon as it drops! --->

CHAPTER QUESTION - Which of the above stories would you like to see first? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

593K 24.7K 41
~complete~ There comes a time when everything is just too much to handle by yourself. *apparently this story is kinda like the manga Kaichou wa Maid...
1.2M 79.7K 65
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
322K 6.9K 84
Su Shu transmigrated into a novel and became a beautiful villain. Just when she was ready to ignore the male and female leads and enjoy her life, the...
233K 8.9K 47
8 years. Been 8 years. After the chaos, they had found peace. Peace, that they never thought would bring out their inner selves, and would be so hea...