[HIS POSSESSION] - SANO MANJI...

Cakepetal tarafından

♡'HIS MOST LOVED POSSESSION IS - L/N Y/N' - she is the light in his empty eyes, his hope in his broken world... Daha Fazla

[ 1 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 3 ]
[ 4 ]
[ 5 ]
[ 6 ]
[ 7 ]
[ 8 ]
[ 9 ]
[ 10 ]
[ 11 ]
[ 12 ]
[ 13 ]
[ 14 ]
[ 15 ]
Author's Note
[ 17 ]
[ 18 ]
[ 19 ]
[ 20 ]
[ 21 ]
[ 22 ]
[ 23 ]
[ 24 ]
[ 25 ]
[ 26 ]
[ 27 ]
[ 28 ]
[ 29 ]
[ 30 ]

[ 16 ]

14.9K 624 1.6K
Cakepetal tarafından

《Chapter 16 - STORM》

"Was that your boyfriend,Y/N?"
Izana questioned, as his eyes were looking straight into mine, sending chills all over my body.

There was a sudden silence between us as we continued to gazed in one another's eye, finding the answers to our unanswered questions.

I didn't know what to say to him.

Shall I tell him?
But he is a stranger to me?
Why does he care?
Who is he to know whether I have a boyfriend or not?
Is it going to be YES or a NO?

My thoughts were racing inside my head, hesitant to answer his sudden question about my personal life?

"Y/N, i asked you something?" Izana uttered looking completely irrated by my silence.

The rain was now poring heavily, me and Izana were both still under the same umbrella, the tension and atmosphere became thick around us.

The streets were empty, and it was just me and Izana.

My heart started to beat rapidly.
Why all of a sudden i am feeling like this. Scared and vulnerable.

Izana's intimidating aura started to suffocate me.
His eyes reading every expression on my face, following my every trail and movement.

Okay, Y/N you can do this. I encouraged myself.

I smiled.
"Yes, he is my boyfriend!"

The umbrella Izana was grasping, fell down - causing me to flinch.

I waited for his expressions to change but they stayed the same, as he precived me under the pouring rain.

I giggled a little to lighten the mood between us,
"Shocked, huh."
I said before pausing a little.

hey Izana, do me a favour please don't tell Ittooo. Pretty please!" I requested looking at him with a bright smile, as I picked up the fallen umbrella and covered both of us once again.

Izana on the other hand was glaring at me sharply!

My smile faded as I started to feel uneasy.

Soon after, Izana smiled at me.
"Sorry if I made you uncomfortable." He uttered looking at me.
"I was just curious about you Y/N." Izana explained.

"Ah, okay!" I said trying to act completely normal.

"We should get going Izana, it's getting late." I stated looking at the rainstorm.

There was unwanted silence between us, as me and Izana walked quietly alongside one another, back to home.

Both of our minds filled with our own thoughts.
The noises of the rain echoed, filling my ears.

Sano, you idiot, couldn't you find any better time to call me.

I signed, knowing very well that sano will probably ask for an explanation of why I ignored his calls.

"Well here we are, thanks Izana for walking me home!"
I said softly once we reached the home, standing outside.

I gave him my bright smile, but inside I was freaking.
Izana stood there,his eyes never leaving a sight of me.

Once again we both were invited by the silence.

"I- I should get going." I uttered, looking away at the direction of the front door.

Izana stood there in silence for few minutes before speaking,

"sure, take care Y/N."

I smiled, as I made my way towards the gate.

BUT as I was about to reach for the handle.

Izana grabbed my wrist harsly, pulling me against him. His beautiful violet eyes lined in with mine. His hands tightened against my wrist.

I was completely shocked, my heart started to beat rapidly, as fear started to build with in me.

'Girl you are going to die.' I thought.

Izana further tightened his hands on my wrist as he continues to stare at me. I was trying my best to not wince and hold back my tears because of his harsh grip.

"Iz- Izana, do you need something?" I spoke. my voice was shaking in fear.

I could try to scream, because I was literally in front of my house.
But, I couldn't find the courage.

Izana suddenly pinned me against the wall, his hands still gripping my wrist.

His harsh shove, led me to wince in pain. As now I started to shake in fear.

Okay, this is bad!
Y/N get a hold of yourself. This time baji won't show up out of a blue to save your stupid ass.

"Iz-Iza---." I was interrupted as Izana started to close the distance between us, his face reaching straight for mine. He was soaking wet and came so close that I could feel his warm breath on mine cheeks.

I started to struggle against him, but he was too strong.

He brought his lips to my ear. I closed my eyes. I started to take deep breaths.

"You forget your jacket!" Izana whispered near my ear, his breath warming my cold ear.

My eyes widened.

Izana let go of me. Before placing my black jacket on my shoulders.

He stared at me deeply, before walking away.

I was left there in complete shock.
A tear slipped from my eye, as I stared at the direction Izana disappeared in.

The rain was now falling on top of me, the umbrella laid on the wet floor.

I looked down at my wrist, which was now bruised slightly covered in mixture of red and purple shade.

I leaned against the wall to try to calm my heart down.

~

"Y/N!!!" I heard hitto shouting at me, as I stepped inside the house.

He glared at me, sending daggers with his piercing eyes!

'I am so dead!'

~
Izana POV -

Everything was shattered, ripped, destroyed in the room.
Shattered glass all over the floor, and there HE was sitting down, holding his forehead in his hands.

Broken mirror laid on the edge of the room, displaying izana sight.

I can't,
I can't help but think about her! My mind was filled with Y/N.

OH how much, my heart, mind and soul wanted to kiss her tender lips under the rain.
Her sweet scent lingering in my mind.
How she winced as she submitted to me.

But, no that bastard once again took my happiness.
My only chance to be happy!

I punched harshly the shattered glass on the floor,
Tearing apart my skin, as blood ran out, staining the floor with deep shade of red.

I will have my Y/N,
even if it means I have to kill you, Sano manjiro.

"Are you sure Y/N, you want to leave this early?" Aunt questioned me.

I smiled, "I am sorry, but I have to go back to Shibuya, since mom and dad are on business trip someone needs to be home." I said.

Me, aunt and hitto were standing outside the house, with all my luggage packed up and car standing in front us.

Aunt didn't wanted me to go, simply because i was leaving 3 days early then planned.

For some reason, my heart has been feeling uneasy for the past few days, and not to mention Manjiro didn't call me at all after calling me that night.

I called him like 70 times in the past days, but I didn't recieved a single message or call. I even sent him voicemail asking if he was okay but nope, nothing came through my phone from him.

I can't help but get worried.

I signed as I waved aunt and hitto goodbye.
Hitto hugged me tightly before lecturing me to stay safe and away from delinquents shit and aunt kissing me all over my face and crying a little.

I smiled once last time at them, before we drove off to Shibuya.

After the incident with Izana, i never met him which I was grateful and nor the haitani brothers.

I was excited now to see my dorayaki-chin!
°

°
I stepped outside the car, as the driver took all my belongings inside.

Once I was inside the mansion, i called Draken to ask about sano and where he is now because I was so eager to see him and couldn't wait to hug him.

A wide smile was plastered on my face as I called Draken.

After few seconds, he picked up, "Hello! Y/N!" Draken greeted with a sadness lingering in his voice.

After hearing him, my smile died out.

"Hey, umm Draken is everything okay? Manjiro hasn't been picking up my calls?" I questioned.

Anxiousness and worried started to take over me.

°♡|♡°

°♡|♡°

"Thank you for dropping me here!" I thanked my driver, who nodded in return.

I picked up a bouquet of flowers and a shopping paper bag.

As now I made my way towards the cemetery.

Tears were longing to come out from my eyes.
My heart felt heavy.
I was biting my lips as I walked towards the grave.
Towards the grave of Baji Keisuke.
Nothing seem to make sense.
My mind was clouded with baji and manjiro.

My emotions were unstable, as I walked towards the grave, even step felt heavy and agonising to take. I didn't wanted to accept his death, there is just no way someone like him could die.

But,
At the same time i was boiling in anger.

Everything was messed up!
My excitement was shattered into pieces for seeing him, instead now I don't even want to see MANJIRO'S face.

Once I reached the grave, there HE was sitting in front of the grave, with eyes empty as ever.
Manjiro Sano.

I was now few feets away from him. My face holding expressionless face, but inside I was trying hard to not break down.

Sano noticed someone presence near him.
He then looked towards the direction where I was Standing.

His eyes widened
as he stared at me for sometime.

He got up, still eyes on me.

"Y/N--!" Sano uttered before stopping.

I walked towards him. Standing face to face.
I turned away from him, as i now placed the bouquet I was holding onto baji's grave.

I kneeled down.

Before praying for him silently, trying my best to stop my tears.

After I finshed praying for him!
I stood up looking at the grave one last time before turning at sano manjiro's direction.

We were both once again standing face to face with each other. Silence levitating in the air.

"Y/N-chi--------" Sano spoke softly before being interrupted.

As I  S L A P P E D him harsly on the face!
A tear escaped my eyes.

My baby baji, 😢😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭....
Kisaki I am coming for you with 100 trucks..... piece of shit!!!

[HIS POSSESSION]

BY - CAKEPETAL

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

7.7K 365 14
They say that fairytales are only for the imagination. But what would do if you've encountered one in real life? This is the dilema of the one and on...
86.7K 3.1K 28
˚ ༘♡˚⁀➷ ❝ 𝙈𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨! ❞ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ╰─ ┈➤ 𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕 is something we cannot let go...
36.5K 881 9
warning;; may contain manga spoilers deeper into the story, although i'll put a warning so you can stop reading <3 won't always follow the plot! viol...
11.4K 278 12
"...Come back now Mikey. Let's go home." You smiled at the boy. 𝘔𝘢𝘯𝘫𝘪𝘳𝘰 𝘚𝘢𝘯𝘰 "𝘔𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘺" 𝘹 𝘍! 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 !!EXTREME SPOILERS!! !!Follo...