Resident Evil Village: The Ar...

Da Cadendarapper

John Bloodhunter is an artist and a photographer who visits a lonely village in Romania. His seemingly peacef... Altro

The Savior
Four Lords
The First Daughter
Flashback
Getting The Hell Out of Here
Flashback pt.2
The Second Daughter pt.1
The Second Daughter pt.2
Alcina Dimitrescu
House Beneviento
Worst Fear
Flashback pt.3
The Least Favorite of The Group
Moreau's Final Breath
Flashback pt.4
Flashback pt.5
Flashback pt.6
Assault on Miranda
Flashback pt.7
Not A Chapter
The Final Battle
What if book (not a chapter)
Flashback Final Part
New book is out
Update

Deal at Heisenberg's Factory

451 2 1
Da Cadendarapper

I made my way back to Duke's room.

"Alright you three, me and Ethan are going to find Heisenberg, so you three can stay with Duke, or you can come with me and Ethan." I tell the three daughters.

"You promised a song for us." Daniela replies.

"Fine, but after the song you have to make a decision." I say pulling out my guitar.

I start by tuning the guitar, then I add some attachments to make it sound better.

"Was that good enough?" I ask.

They were just staring at me in amazement.

"That was awesome!" They yell at the same time.

"Thanks. I've been working hard on that one." I reply. "Well, let's go. Ethan's probably waiting for us."

Me and the three girls walked back to the village. Everything was different, there were signs that read, "This way Ethan" and other messages.

"Took you long enough." Ethan laughs.

"These three wanted a song before we left." I say pointing at the three women.

"Well it turns out that we're going to have to fight an army of those lycans." Ethan says following the signs.

"How do you know?" I ask.

"I asked Duke what we should expect in the stronghold." Ethan replies.

"It seems like Duke knows everything. What is he anyways?" I ask.

"Who knows, but at least he's helping us." He replies.

"You got that right." I laugh. "If you three want, you can stay with Duke."

"We want to help!" Cassandra exclaims.

"And how will you do that?" I ask sarcastically.

Suddenly I feel something sharp pressing against my throat.

"Did you forget that we have weapons?" Cassandra replies.

My neck starts bleeding and all three vampires look at me hungrily.

"Fine, I'll let you three help." I sigh in defeat. "Just don't drain me of my blood."

After a few minutes of traveling, we finally find the stronghold gate.

"Alright Ethan, I'll watch your back and you open the gate." I tell Ethan.

"No need." He replies pointing up.

I look up to see Bela and Daniela holding the levers.

"Oh." I say, my face red with embarrassment.

Cassandra pats my back, obviously holding in her laughs.

We make are way into the stronghold. It looks huge, but if an army of monsters live here than it has to big.

"Let's just get in and get out." I tell Ethan.

"We'll take care of the lycans, you two go find whatever you're here for." Daniela tells me and Ethan.

"Thanks, I appreciate your help. I appreciate all of you." I tell everyone.

I turn to face Ethan.

"And you, I'm glad we were able to meet. Even though we only knew each other for a few hours I feel like we became good friends. And don't worry, we will safe your daughter." I say raising my hand for a handshake.

He shakes my hand.

"If it wasn't for you I probably won't make it. You have been a great friend, you saved me and I saved you." Ethan replies.

"OK it's getting too emotional." Cassandra laughs. "Let's go kill some lycans!"

We all laugh and start making our way through the stronghold. We eventually make it to some really large room with bridges.

"Alright you three, you know what to do." I tell the vampires.

The three turn to flies and disappear as me and Ethan make a run for it.

Some lycans got in our way, but most of the lycans were killed by the three girls.

Cassandra was the most...violent of the three. She sliced their heads of and...well sliced them into bits. She seems to be having fun though, but that might not be a good thing, it depends on how you look at it I guess.

Me and Ethan eventually make it to a room with a hole in the ceiling.

"It would suck if something big and dangerous jumped through that hole." I say looking at the hole.

Suddenly a large lycan holding a hammer jumps from the hole and lands in front of us.

Ethan looks at me.

"Did you really have to say that!?" Ethan yells.

"What I said big and dangerous, not big hairy dollar store Santa." I reply

Ethan pulls out his M1911.

I pull out Wolfsbane.

We start shooting it and, of course, ran away from it.

Suddenly the hammer slams against Ethan, throwing him onto me, causing me to fall.

"How tough is this guy!?" I yell.

"Need help?" We hear someone ask.

Suddenly the room was filled with flies and Bela, Daniela, and Cassandra appeared.

"Oh look our saviors." Ethan says sarcastically.

"You're lucky we're helping!" Cassandra exclaims.

"You didn't have to be so dramatic about the saving part though." He replies.

She just rolls her eyes.

"Hey! That was suppose to be my kill!" Cassandra yells at Bela.

"Well you were taking to long and you killed half of the lycans in here." Bela replies.

"Can everyone stop yelling at each other!?" I ask annoyed.

"C'mon I see a door." Ethan tells me.

We walked through the door and entered a room full of crystals.

"I bet Duke would buy all of these." I say aloud.

"Yeah he probably would. He'll buy anything." Ethan replies.

We continue walking and we eventually find a room with a TV and a flask.

"There it is!" I exclaim.

Ethan grabs the flask.

"What the hell was that?" Ethan asks.

"What was what?" I reply.

"I don't know, it's like I was seeing into the past."

"You're the real deal, Ethan. Well done." Heisenberg says from the TV.

"Quit hiding, asshole. I'm not letting you get out of this." Ethan threatens.

Heisenberg laughs "Cool your jets. Just a little bit more and you're all wrapped up. I'll lend you a hand, so in exchange…"

"In exchange what?" Ethan asks.

"First of all, come to me. Put all the flasks in the Altar, and I'm sure you'll figure the rest out. See you, Ethan." Heisenberg says as the TV disconnects.

"Goddammit." Ethan says to himself.

"Hey, at least we have all of the flasks." I say trying to cheer Ethan up.

"You're right, we just need to see what he wants." Ethan replies.

We leave the stronghold and make out way to the Altar.

"It's good to see you alive." Duke says as we walk past him.

"Alright you three, it's just going to be me and Ethan going in there. I want you to stay with Duke." I tell the vampires.

"Be careful." Daniela tells me.

"Don't get yourself killed." Cassandra tells me.

"Goodluck you two." Bela tells me and Ethan.

"Alright John, I got the chalice with the four flasks in it." Ethan says lifting the large chalice.

We walk to a larger area where, I assume, the chalice goes.

Ethan sets the chalice on the symbol on the ground.

Suddenly the platform starts lowering.

After a few minutes of waiting we finally reach the bottom.

We walk out the cave and see a large bridge raises from the water.

"There it is, Heisenberg's factory." I say to myself.

We walk across the bridge and through the gate.

"Ah, Ethan and John come on in. Don't worry...it's not a trap." Heisenberg says over an intercom.

"I really doubt that." I reply.

We walk into the factory, in stinks of smoke and sweat.

We explore the factory and find a room with a desk and a cloth covering something.

Ethan pulls the cloth down.

"What is all of this?" I ask inspecting the pictures.

"Truth hurts, doesn't it." We hear Heisenberg say behind us.

Me and Ethan turn around and point our guns at him.

"Let me guess you're thinking take me out like the others and the you get to go and save Rose, right?" Heisenberg asks.

"I'm healing my daughter." Ethan replies.

"Look, y-you've got this all wrong." Heisenberg says.

The sound of a chainsaw comes from below us.

"Dammit I'm taking here." Heisenberg walks over to a hatch and opens it. "Shut your fucking hole!"

He looks back up at us.

"Sorry about that." He grabs two chairs and sets it in front of him. "Take a seat."

Heisenberg walks over to another desk.

"Listen, you two are being played." Heisenberg says grabbing a knife.

"What are you talking about? You think this is a game?" Ethan replies.

He throws the knife at the picture of Lady Dimitrescu.

"I said sit!" He yells pushing me and Ethan onto the seats.

"Lady super sized bitch...Ugly-ass psycho doll...and that moronic freak." Heisenberg says moving the knife and hitting the pictures of the different Lords. "Don't you get it. It's a test, to see if you're strong enough to be apart of Miranda's family."

"I don't want to be apart of Miranda's family-"

"Neither did I! But here we are. And I'm next in line right. Kill me, move up the chain! Well, fuck that!" He yells using his weird power to scrap the knife across the picture of Miranda.

"I don't give a damn about your personal issues! I just want to fix my daughter!" Ethan yells.

I stay silent, trying to stay out of this conversation.

Heisenberg laughs "So do I! Do you have any idea how powerful that kid is? Even Miranda's scared of her—"

The sound of the chainsaw was right below us again.

Heisenberg rushes to the hole that's behind us.

"Last time, you freak, I swear to god…" He yells at whatever was making the noise. "You and me, Ethan and maybe even John. Together we go save Rose, and then we can use her to grind Miranda into paste."

"My daughter is not a weapon! Fuck you!" Ethan replies.

Heisenberg knocks a chair out from under Ethan and holds his hand, preventing him from falling in.

"Last chance. You don't want to find out what's in that hole." Heisenberg warns.

"Ethan, maybe we can come to an agreement."

"No, all he wants to do is use my daughter as a weapon!" Ethan replies. "And you're either with me or with him."

"So John, do you have common sense, will you join me." Heisenberg asks me.

Who do I decided...

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

93.7K 2K 17
This is a one-shot about Alcina Dimitrescu and her Daughters, how will the adventures be? Can you always survive? What sacrifices will be made? Will...
24.9K 846 22
Book One; F/n Cadou was an orphan taken in by Claire Redfield. She was trained, she was taught, and most of all, she learned of her superhuman abilit...
10.8K 303 17
"You're fine, kid... we're fine. You did it." Another kid... another experiment. Mother Miranda didn't know when to stop. Now, Ethan's kid is wrappe...
36.4K 701 12
*Discontinued* Y/n Heisenberg grew up on a farm South in Vacuo with his parents. When he was 10 he got kidnapped by a woman named Miranda and taken...